- Text Size +

Beside her, Rebecca stiffened while George continued to wriggle like a trapped bug between Amanda's fingertips. Tiffany couldn't tell if the already tiny man had shrunk again in the night or if she simply couldn't judge his size properly from Ashleigh's lap.


High above, their goddess frowned while her gray eyes drifted down to her girlfriend, “He's so small...”


Tiffany felt Ashleigh's stomach quiver behind her.


She told herself that the giantess wasn't actually hungry for the little man in Amanda's fingers, but she couldn't help but shiver as memories of countless tiny people meeting their fate in Ashleigh's mouth filled her head. The blonde's fingers tightened against her and Rebecca, making both of them whimper.


“Do you want to...” Ashleigh trailed off, but her voice had a strange husky quality to it.


Amanda cocked her eyebrow up in response but rather than wait for Ashleigh to finish the thought, she took a half-step forward. Her legs straddled her girlfriend's legs, the cuts and bruises on them already forgotten. She dangled George back and forth in front of Ashleigh's face, “Do I want to what, dear?”


George's sobbing reached Tiffany and Rebecca below, and neither of them could help themselves as they pressed against Ashleigh's fingers. They were desperate to see beyond the giantess's breasts and watch what was going on high above. The thick log-like digits relented and Tiffany spilled out across the tan expanse of her former friend's thigh.


Ashleigh bit her lip while her head tilted up, a strange pleading look on her enormous face.


“Oh,” a low chuckle emanated from Amanda's belly, “Did you want a post-hike snack?”


The giantess's throat muscles flexed and the world shook beneath Tiffany's body as Ashleigh rubbed her thighs together. The sheets stretched and the mattress groaned slightly from the immense blonde's hands clenching against them.


Amanda gently lowered George's body toward Ashleigh's lips, but when the blonde started to open them, Amanda tutted softly, “No, just a taste...”


The huge lips pressed together and slowly turned up into a grin.


George was too small to put up any serious resistance as Amanda dragged him across her girlfriend's lips. She moved him in a slow tantalizing circle that evoked a muffled squeal of excitement from the gigantic woman. Her thighs shook with anticipation, sending Tiffany and Rebecca to the bedspread below with ignored yelps.


The tiny brunette barely had time to recover before Amanda's knee smashed down into the mattress beside her. The nerdy giantess loomed over her girlfriend and then she started to drag George down across Ashleigh's body with a wicked grin.


“Do you want to feel him go down your throat?”


Tiffany's body rolled toward Amanda's knee and she smacked into it. Her fear of slipping past the giantess's pale leg overrode everything else and she spread herself against the girl's kneecap. Shaking with fright, Tiffany forced herself to watch the scene high above.


Ashleigh's chest heaved with excitement while George was used to tease her nipples.


Then Amanda leaned down a little more and her girlfriend moved back to accommodate. Tiffany found herself pinned beneath her goddess's muscular thigh, the sheer weight of it compressed her chest and made the air in her lungs ooze out of her in a steady wheeze.


Somewhere beyond Amanda's flesh, fabric rustled as her goddess no doubt continued to drag the tiny man across Ashleigh's stomach. The dominating giantess's voice was filled with lust as she asked, “Then you'll get to feel his last little kicks in your stomach, hm? Before he...”


“Dies,” the word was a sexually pleading whine, “Please, Amanda, please do it...”


Tiffany's lungs started to burn as a kiss echoed out across the world.


Between their lips smacking, Ashleigh continued to beg, “Let me eat him... feed him to me...”


Finally, they broke apart, and Tiffany found her body momentarily stuck to Amanda's warm thigh. She peeled off of the giantess and fell unceremoniously back onto the bed, while her owner stood tall over her panting girlfriend.


Amanda smirked as she spoke a single word, “No.”


Ashleigh growled in frustration, “You're not seriously going to keep him, what can he do at that size?”


Amanda reached down to the floor and lifted a plastic bottle bigger than Tiffany up into the sky. She giggled as she unscrewed the cap, leaving both her girlfriend and her shrinkees staring up at her in confusion.


Her hand lowered George toward the opening, and the little man started to scream when he was close enough to read the label.


“Wait, babe,” Ashleigh's words had a trace of fear but not the kind you'd have when something bad was going to happen. It was the excited kind of fear that you got when your girlfriend or boyfriend was about to do something funny but annoying.


The flailing little man was pinned against the mouth of the bottle by a single finger and then Amanda's wrist swung back and forth. The liquid inside sloshed about, splashing up against the shrunken man while the smell from inside the bottle finally hit Tiffany's little nose.


The harsh scent of rubbing alcohol burned inside her nostrils.


Amanda bent down over her girlfriend's legs and brought the doused shrinkee against the cuts and scrapes. Ashleigh groaned and the mattress shook as her legs bounced from the momentary pain while George coughed and sputtered far down on her legs. Blood and dirt were wiped out of the cuts, before Amanda placed fresh band-aids over them. She then bent down and kissed Ashleigh's mended wounds, all while George hung limp between her fingers.


“All better?” Amanda asked with a smile.


“That was so mean,” Ashleigh pouted, clearly referring to the light stinging she endured.


Amanda rose up and the pair leaned in close again, but Tiffany found her attention drifting to the tiny man in her owner's grip. George's hair was soaked, his face was slack, and he seemed completely out of it as his limbs swayed back and forth in the empty air. If he was still conscious, she reasoned he had to have been dazed or maybe even drunk from the rubbing alcohol.


The plateau shifted beneath her, snapping Tiffany back to her own place in the world. She did her best to scramble away before she could be pinned beneath Amanda once again but the giantess didn't clamber up onto the bed. Instead she pulled back and said, “I think we should get changed so we can go to brunch.”


“I am starving,” Ashleigh's eyes flickered to George as she rose up, her fingers already unzipping her hiking shorts.


“Mhm, I bet,” Amanda gave her a peck on the cheek before walking over to the edge of the bed and depositing George on the nightstand.


Their movements made the world shake, but Tiffany found herself crawled toward Rebecca who sat shaking atop the bedspread nearby. When she got close, the redhead whispered, “What are they going to do to him?”


They both turned to see George slumped atop the nightstand but neither of them could tell if he was even breathing.


Tiffany reached out and gently squeezed Rebecca's arm, pulling the amazon's attention back to her. “It's ok, he's ok,” she said while taking deep breaths that did little to calm her own frayed nerves, “See, Goddess and Ashleigh are getting dressed. They're going to go to brunch and they're going to keep George.”


She gestured to the gigantic women. The waistband of Ashleigh's black leggings snapped against her skin, making both of them flinch while the giant blonde smoothed out an overly long white sweater. Meanwhile, Amanda was tying back her hair into its usual tight ponytail, already dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and the fashionable varsity-style jacket she regularly wore.


“I don't think we'll be going anywhere else fancy,” Ashleigh pouted, “These sneakers and my hiking boots are the only thing I brought that don't have a heel.”


Amanda grinned as she looked her girlfriend up and down, “Oh c'mon, they'd let you in anywhere, wearing anything.” She wrapped her arms around Ashleigh's hips and pulled the taller woman in for a kiss.


“See,” Tiffany said while pulling Rebecca in a little closer, doing her best to soothe the younger woman, “Everything's normal. Nothing's going to change.”


The redhead nodded along as she cuddled a little closer, she was still shivering but had definitely started to calm down.


“Ready to go?” Ashleigh asked as they pulled apart, still holding one of Amanda's hands.


“Sure, just one thing before we go,” Amanda slipped out of her girlfriend's grasp and walked over to the nightstand. As she went, she gestured at Rebecca and Tiffany, “Oh put them back on the floor so they can work while we're gone.”


Ashleigh didn't say anything, she simply stepped over and scooped up the tiny pair with a grin. With a rush of air and a sickening feeling, they were set back down onto the floor between Ashleigh's discarded dusty hiking boots. The blonde's pristine Adidas ultraboosts sat in front of them, their off-white knit surface flexing when the giantess wiggled her toes. Ashleigh walked toward the door and each one of her footsteps sent a tremor through the floor.


The door roared open, and her sneaker-clad feet were joined by Amanda's all black hiking boots, which were still a little dusty from their short time in Runyon Canyon Park. Their goddess bent down and Tiffany's eyes went wide as she watched the giantess set George down on a thin welcome mat just outside the door to the studio apartment.


The shrunken man was so out of it that he didn't even stumble about, simply slumping down onto the welcome mat.


Amanda's boot crashed down onto the little man like a bolt of lightning made from black leather.


Blood splattered out of the thick rubber ridges of the boot's sole and Ashleigh's shocked gasp completely overwhelmed Rebecca and Tiffany's tiny cries. The lightweight hiking boot started to grind back and forth while Amanda pressed all of her weight into the ball of her foot. Tiffany could barely breathe as Rebecca tumbled out of her arms and collapsed onto her hands and knees, sobbing.


Amanda scraped her new boot across the welcome mat and stamped it a few times to clear the viscera trapped in the tread. Tiffany blinked the tears out of her eyes and lifted her head to stare up at her owner, a vast pit of fear opening in her belly.


Her goddess wasn't even looking at her, instead she was facing her stunned girlfriend. Leaning up, Amanda kissed Ashleigh on the lips, “We don't really need three shrinkees do we? I have Rebecca and you have Tiffany. And they get along so well.”


Ashleigh recovered easily, wrapping an arm around her shorter girlfriend before they both turned to look down at their horrified pair of shrinkees. The blonde's eyes settled on Tiffany, and a shudder went through the shrunken brunette, “That's a good point, babe, plus he was too tiny to be useful.”


“Just good for squishing at that size,” Amanda sighed.


“Or eating,” Ashleigh nudged her.


Amanda simply rolled her eyes before glancing down at what remained of her shrunken slaves. “Alright, lovelies,” she announced in her usual sweet but commanding tone, “We're going to brunch so you be good.” She then giggled before adding, “Rebecca's in charge.”


The door crashed shut but Tiffany kept staring at it, unable to take her eyes off the spot where she knew George had been crushed. Beside her, Rebecca completely collapsed against the floor and her wails echoed across the vast apartment.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!