- Text Size +

Tiffany shivered at the bottom of an unfamiliar shower.


Ashleigh's hand dove into the carrier while the cavernous Airbnb was still filled with the pale blue light of pre-dawn. Amanda groaned sleepily from the bed, her hand reaching out for the empty space the giantess had occupied while the tall blonde walked into the bathroom with Tiffany flailing limply at her hip.


Her immense former friend and roommate squirted her with soap and worked it into a lather with barely a word as she stood in the middle of a roaring shower. Tiffany was rubbed up and down Ashleigh's body with barely a glance. Despite her grunting and squirming, Ashleigh vigorously scrubbed her against every unpleasant part of her gigantic frame.


It was the mechanical showering of a woman who was barely awake.


Then, Tiffany was simply dumped onto the floor beside the soap and shampoo.


The shower was shut off and the world rumbled as Ashleigh stepped out of it. The little brunette sat on the shower floor, her body quickly cooling off as the steamy shower was quickly replaced by chilly December air. The towering blonde walked in and out of the bathroom, each time she returned she appeared more ready for the day than she had before.


When she entered in dark suit pants, high heeled black leather boots, and a low cut blouse, Tiffany forced herself to her feet. Tired of sitting among the cold puddles of the shower, she was about to call out to the immense woman but Ashleigh simply gave her hair one last flip and smacked her lips together before striding out.


Sweet murmured words reached the little girl before the distant apartment door opened and shut. She slumped back down and pulled her legs up to her chest, struggling to preserve the heat of her shrunken body in the vast shower.


The light slowly shifted from gray to a warm gold by the time she finally heard Amanda groan and then rise out of bed. Her feet slapped against the floor in a shuffling tired gait, she briefly paused and there was a loud zipping noise followed by Amanda's rough morning voice booming, “Morning, lovelies. I'm just going to wear my chucks today...”


Her command turned into a yawn before the world started to shake from her approach.


She entered the bathroom still rubbing the sleep from her eyes and envy flared within the shrunken brunette. While she sat freezing in some stranger's shower, Amanda had slept in a warm fluffy bed on full vacation mode. The rest of the weekend would be no doubt filled with all the usual toil and humiliation that Tiffany always suffered while the gigantic blondes went to museums and fancy restaurants and weird LA bars. Worst of all though, her introverted little nerd of an owner would probably complain about all the fucking fun she was having.


Water splashed against Tiffany's little body and she shrieked, her train of thought instantly broken.


Amanda's foot had crashed into a small puddle, imperceptible to the giant but still full enough to shock the shrunken girl. The blonde glanced down at Tiffany, and while her lips twitched in a frown her gray eyes bore no trace of sympathy or concern. “Sorry, lovely,” the blonde yawned as the shower roared to life.


She stretched, her arms reaching high into the heavens while she stood up onto the tips of her toes. Tiffany stood in awe of the colossal body that towered over her world, suddenly remembering that her 'little nerd' of an owner was only little to other giants. Her heels crashed down to the tile and an earthquake ripped through the floor, “Didn't see you down there.”


Amanda stood with her back to the shower, shielding Tiffany's small body from its powerful downpour and stared down at her. The expectant look on the giantess's face sent Tiffany scrambling to her bare toes. Between kissing them, she shouted, “It's fine, Goddess! You don't need to apologize!”


“Mhm,” she hummed softly as she bent down, plunging Tiffany's world into a shadow while her thin lips curled into a smile. Pale hands cupped the little brunette and lifted her all the way up to Amanda's soft stomach. Tiffany didn't fight as she was held against the giantess and for a moment the sudden body warmth overwhelmed her.


Amanda's thumb ran down her back in a smooth petting motion as she said, “You're such a good little pet now, aren't you?”


Tiffany squirmed in her owner's hand, but not out of discomfort simply so she could look up at her when she shouted back her reply. She wasn't greeted by Amanda's smiling face though, instead the pump of the soap bottle she had been sitting next to for the past several hours loomed over her. Shutting her eyes tight, the little brunette suppressed a scream as liquid body wash poured down over her.


She was dragged across Amanda's soft white skin while the giantess chuckled. “My little pet Tiffany.”


The little brunette fought back sobs as her body rolled across pale flesh and stubby dark blonde hairs. Every swipe and scrub was accompanied by a dreamy sigh and a crushing reminder of Tiffany's place in the world.


She remained silent even after the shower when she was placed on the counter beside the sink and left to drip dry atop a hand towel while Amanda brushed her teeth and blow dried her hair. The giantess stepped out of the room for a few minutes only to return dressed in jeans and a hoodie. She applied a little make-up before smirking down at Tiffany, “How do I look, lovely?”


“Gorgeous, Goddess!” Tiffany replied without any hesitation.


Her eyeliner snapped shut with a loud snap as she smiled at the little brunette and scooped her up. The apartment blurred by and then she was on the floor beside a kneeling Rebecca and George, Amanda towering over them. The rubber toe cap of her converse shined in front of them and the canvas stretched as the giantess wiggled her toes inside.


“Alright, lovelies, I'm off to go enjoy Los Angeles,” she rolled her eyes as she spoke the city's name, as if she didn't believe her own words, “And I want you to get our shoes ready for tonight.”


She gestured to a pair of shoes that sat beside the bed before leaning down to look at her shrunken slaves. “Ashleigh is taking me out somewhere special tonight,” her thin pink lips stretched into a toothy grin, “Doesn't your Goddess have just the best girlfriend?”


They all shouted their agreement as quickly and loudly as they could, which brought a slight pink color to Amanda's cheeks. Then the blonde giantess simply blew them all a kiss before her sneakers squeaked loudly and she walked out of the apartment.


None of them spoke as they slowly drifted toward the very different pairs of shoes. On one side was a pair of black velvet heels, simple and elegant with a thin strap that would loop around Ashleigh's ankle. Beside them was a pair of ankle booties covered in thick straps and gleaming silver buckles. The sharply pointed toe had delicate etching that lead directly to a silver toe cap Tiffany could almost see herself in. Though she had never seen the pair before, she knew instantly that they belonged to Amanda.


Rebecca slumped down in front of them and immediately began to spit shine the silver piece at the toe, buffing it to perfection. “Goddess almost never wears these,” she sighed.


Tiffany set to shining the nearest buckle and looked at the redhead, wondering if she would offer any more explanation than that. Instead though, the shrunken girl remained silent, simply spitting and scrubbing and licking away.


George scurried away behind the shoes, but before Tiffany could shout at him for being lazy, she spied him carefully tending to Ashleigh's distant heels. He smoothed out the velvet, licking away scuffs then carefully dabbing the wet material dry.


The work took them a while, and though George drifted back toward them to clean Amanda's boots, he always seemed to stay to the side opposite them. Tiffany watched him, trying to make sense of why he was acting so strange but he merely kept his head down. No doubt because he could feel Tiffany's glare upon his back.


When Rebecca declared that the shoes were pristine, the little man scurried off like a shot.


Tiffany's eyes followed him but he only went into the carrying case before disappearing into its shadowy interior. A hand on Tiffany's shoulder drew her attention away from the increasingly strange shrinkee and up to Rebecca.


The redhead laid down in front of Amanda's booties and gently patted the floor beside her. “C'mere, I doubt you got any more sleep after Ashleigh snatched you up.”


The words instantly made the shrunken brunette aware of just how exhausted she was. “Thanks,” she said, laying down beside the amazonian girl.


A muscular arm draped over her shoulders and pulled her in close. Tiffany stiffened but then forced herself to relax as Rebecca whispered, “Comfy?”


She wiggled a little closer but stopped short of sinking into the other shrunken slave's chest, “Yeah...”


“Good,” the redhead's word tickled Tiffany's ear and rustled her hair ever so slightly.


Fatigue took the little brunette long before she could process any of the strange emotions that bubbled within her. She drifted in and out of consciousness as she laid beside the redhead, only staying awake long enough to notice the changing light in the room before falling back asleep. Even when the world shuddered with the return of their gigantic owners, Rebecca and Tiffany remained cuddled up close in a half-asleep state.


“I think it's cute,” thundered a voice high overhead.


“It's frickin' adorable,” boomed another.


Tiffany stirred and slowly felt the weight not only of Rebecca's arm against her chest but the younger girl's sizable frame curled up against her own. She flinched and wiggled away, desperate to put space between herself and the redhead when she realized that they were spooning on the floor.


“Uh oh, the homophobe's awake,” Ashleigh's voice was shockingly playful.


“Aw, and I was about to grab a picture,” Amanda sighed.


The blonde giantesses loomed over the world, already dressed for their special dinner but completely focused on the shrunken women at their feet. Amanda was laying across the bed, her head dangling over the edge along with her phone. She had touched up her make-up, adding shiny blue eyeshadow and a little color to her cheeks.


Seated on the foot of the bed with her heel dangling over the pair was Ashleigh. Her conservative work attire had been replaced by a clingy cocktail dress and a thin black scarf that was clearly more accessory than anything that might ward off the cold. The end of the long piece of fabric whipped down, brushing against Tiffany and making her flinch. “Enjoy naptime, lovely?” The blonde giggled.


Rebecca stirred behind her and immediately flushed with embarrassment when she noticed their owners looming over the world, their big eyes locked on the tiny pair. She then turned to Tiffany, who had rose to a kneeling position to stare up at the gigantic blondes.


“Y-yes, Ashleigh,” her voice trembled.


The giantess's glossy lips started to open, as if she was going to toss out another cruel barb but then Amanda gently smacked her arm. “Babe, the Lyft's around the corner.”


The world was thrown into immediate chaos as the giantesses rose to their feet. Ashleigh's heels crashed down beside Tiffany, rattling her little world as her former roommate stood high and mighty overhead. Her hands ran over her little black dress, smoothing a few wrinkles, and it drew Tiffany's eyes between the giantess's legs to see that she was wearing a lacy pair of black panties.


Everything shook again as Amanda's boots crashed down. Tight shining leather pants clung to the girl's toned athletic legs, and she wore a blazer over a dark patterned button down. She waved at them from high above before blowing them a kiss, “Bye, lovelies.”


“Bye, Goddess!” Tiffany and Rebecca shouted on reflex.


Their departure was a storm of heels and leather to the shrunken people at their feet but then just as quickly as it started, it was over. The door crashed shut and the shrunken brunette sat staring at it for several long seconds.


Rebecca coughed nervously behind her, “Uh, I mean, do you want to go back to sleep or...”


Tiffany turned to see the girl's fingers drifting across the floor playfully while her cheeks remained flush with embarrassment. Her stomach fluttered for a moment as she realized what the redhead wanted to say. She then shuddered and looked away before her eyes could drift to the amazon's breast or crotch.


“N-no,” she stammered, barely able to understand why she was so nervous. She searched across the cavernous apartment for something else to do or say before she saw the tall leather boots Ashleigh had worn that day, “I... I should probably get started on Ashleigh's boots. They take forever.”


She crawled at first then forced herself to her feet.


“Ok...” the glum word from Rebecca sent Tiffany running toward the towering boots.


Kneeling before a pair of shoes owned by her former friend, Tiffany tried to stop the thoughts swirling inside her own head. But every time she closed her eyes, she saw naked flesh. The vast tanned fields of Ashleigh's body, the milky white of Amanda, and then the paler still skin of Rebecca. Butterflies exploded in her stomach when she thought of the young redhead and remembered how warm and comfortable she felt in her arms.


Even as she tried to banish the thoughts, Tiffany's hand worked of its own accord against her womanhood.


She gasped and told herself it was only that Rebecca was bigger than her. It had reminded her of spooning with her boyfriends, she insisted. She thought of all the men she had dated and they all seemed to loom larger in her memory, growing and twisting until they too were towering over her world as giants.


Her fingers plunged deeper inside as she moaned.


An immense giant with floppy sandy colored hair and a lean frame crashed into the world above her, his thick feet forming walls on either side of her tiny body. Walls she wanted to throw herself against and run her tongue over while his manhood grew into a fucking redwood high above. She could imagine the giant so clearly and yet she realized that she had never dated a man who looked like him.


And then Ashleigh walked into the imaginary room, as naked as her partner. A man that Tiffany now realized was one of her old hook-ups she had seen at their apartment several times.


Her feet crashed down in front of the giant's while her eyes briefly glanced down at the shrunken girl. “Aw, lookit her go,” Ashleigh giggled, her voice booming across the world, “She really likes you.”


“No, no, please,” Tiffany groaned to herself but her fingers kept going.


“What's her name?” The giant asked as Ashleigh threw a leg up and around his waist.


High above, his sequoia sized cock plowed into Ashleigh's womanhood, stretching it and making her moan instantly. “Oh,” she grunted as he started to thrust. Her other foot swung up and the toes scraped against Tiffany before they ascended into the heavens, “She's my little homophobe.”


The word rang in the little brunette's ear at the same time the orgasm ripped through her.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everyone! As always thanks for reading and reviewing!