- Text Size +

Tiffany thought she had imagined every humiliating and undignified way that Amanda Fletcher might carry her and her fellow shrunken slaves around yet somehow she had never envisioned a pet carrier.


Tiffany had known that today was the day of their trip, they had been talking about it regularly for weeks and Ashleigh had started packing days earlier, which meant Tiffany had been licking the giantess's shoes clean for days. She expected Amanda to simply stuff them into her own haphazardly packed carry-on or to conceal them somewhere on her body but instead she had dropped a mesh walled gym bag-like carrier on the floor.


There was no cutesy command for them to hop in, she simply snatched up each of her shrinkees and dumped them inside where they landed in a heap on its plastic floor. Her thin lips curled into a smug grin as she watched them wriggle about before zipping the bag shut.


George was the first to shoot out of the pile of limbs, practically racing for the deepest and darkest corner of the bag. Tiffany grunted and stared after the shrunken man, wondering why he had been so skittish over the past few weeks. Every time she had seen him, he looked nervous with his shoulders hunched and eyes darting about. A part of her wondered if the little man had some kind of escape plan but then she reasoned that couldn't be the case because he had told her how nice being Amanda's pet was not long after she arrived.


“Weirdo,” Rebecca huffed.


Tiffany disentangled herself from the larger redhead before she sighed, “It's the slacking that bothers me.”


“Well, he won't be able to hide on Goddess's vacation,” she replied, her eyes looking out to where Amanda's toes wiggled atop a pair of plain black flip-flops.


“Right...”


Tiffany glanced over her shoulder, the only sound beside Amanda's toes was her thumbs tapping against her phone screen high above. Her eyes settled on the toes that she had recently painted in alternating green and red stripes, trying to imagine when the last time she had seen Amanda in flip-flops was. Definitely at no point since she had been bought by the giant girl and when she tried to think of a time in high school her mind mostly came up blank.


The door crashed open and Ashleigh's pounding footsteps ripped through the apartment.


“You're late,” Amanda announced in annoyed tone.


A kiss smacked loudly above as Ashleigh's flats crashed down in front of the carrier, making Tiffany shiver, “Had to talk to my boss about tomorrow.” She stepped over their mobile prison and walked toward the bedroom, “Also, we have plenty of time.”


“You know security's going to be insane,” Amanda boomed as the carrier lurched into the sky.


Ashleigh's rolling bag sounded like an approaching storm cloud. Dangling roughly even with Amanda's thigh, all Tiffany could see was her former friend's knees and the vast field of her skirt. “We both have global entry and pre-check,” Ashleigh said as her presence darkened the world while another soft kiss echoed out. When she pulled away there was a soft coo, “Oh my God, is this how you're taking them. It is adorable!”


The skirt rippled and suddenly Ashleigh's ample breasts were hanging in front of their world as she squatted down to look at them. “Hi, lovelies,” she cooed, pushing the wall inward with just a few fingers so they could see her face, “Are you excited for our big trip?”


The giantess's eyes were filled with a disturbing hunger as they raked over their shrunken bodies but they had no choice but to shout, “Yes, Ashleigh!”


“Mhm,” her tongue licked out across her full glossy lips.


Amanda's pale fingers gently played with the thick bun tied atop Ashleigh's head, “Babe, the Lyft's going to be here soon.”


“Your Goddess has the worst travel anxiety,” Ashleigh rolled her eyes before she stood up.


“I just like to be prepared,” Amanda grumbled as they left the apartment.


“And it's so cute.”


The gigantic pair grew quiet as they walked through the immense hallway and rode the elevator down. Even when they started to talk again in the lobby, Tiffany was too busy staring out at the gigantic world to pay them much attention. Amanda had taken her out of the apartment a few times but every time she was trapped in the girl's small messenger bag. This was the first time that she was able to see the outside world that her nerdy owner carried her through.


Their building was as nice as she had long assumed based on the day she was 'delivered.' She shuddered as memories of her capture and subsequent sale went through her mind. Looking over at her redheaded companion and into the shadowy corner where George sat, she thought about how they had been sold to Amanda by the same girl. George had told her once about Gabbi threatening to sell him to a fraternity but she had no idea what Rebecca's time with the immense Latina was like.


The cacophony of the street disrupted her train of thought before Amanda and Ashleigh slid into the backseat of their Lyft. Cheerful Christmas music filled Tiffany's ears as her prison was set down in the middle seat with Ashleigh's dark wool skirt on one side and Amanda's pale blue denim jeans on the other.


As the driver made small talk with the pair, the bag's flap was unzipped a little and Amanda's pale fingers snaked inside. Rebecca immediately rose to her feet and wrapped her hands around the giantess's index finger. She nuzzled against it and gently kissed the soft pad of the giantess's finger, which elicited a relaxed sigh from the blonde.


The trip was far shorter than the long rides to Newark or JFK that Tiffany had become accustomed to in New York City but she didn't have much time to think about it before she was assaulted by the sound of a busy airport.


The world beyond was a forest of legs and the thunder of their feet pounding the floor was constant. Tiffany dimly heard Amanda make a snarky comment somewhere high above as she and Ashleigh walked to their shorter security line. The sheer amount of gigantic people beyond the mesh wall of the carrier made Tiffany start to shake.


She pulled away from the edge, shifting across the uncomfortable floor until she bumped into Rebecca. The oversized redhead immediately wrapped her arms around the shrunken brunette and Tiffany could feel the tremors coursing through the girl's lean muscular frame. She glanced over at the dark corner that George occupied and suddenly wondered if he had made the smarter move to begin with.


“I forget,” Rebecca's voice trembled, “I forget just how many people don't shrink...”


“Y-yeah,” Tiffany cuddled closer and wrapped her arms around the girl's torso, hugging her as hard as she could. She had never given much thought to shrinkees before it happened to her and afterwards she hadn't had the times to think about the rates of asymptomatic vs symptomatic. The numbers were locked somewhere away in the depths of her brain but she had considered it useless to know when she was Immune and after she had shrunk, it didn't matter.


Their carrier lurched into the sky and suddenly the world around them was composed of gray plastic walls. Tiffany expected Amanda's flip-flops to crash down next to them but they remained on the giantess's feet, thwacking loudly as she approached the scanner.


Then Amanda's fingers drifted up and away from the top of the plastic walls and the bin was plunged into darkness. Mechanical noise rang out all around them and Rebecca shrieked as she squeezed Tiffany tight. The little brunette gasped and squirmed but there was nothing she could do to stop the amazon while they went through the X-Ray machine.


When they passed back into the florescent light of the airport terminal, a loud snap of rubber greeted them. The plastic bin rattled around their carrier as someone grabbed hold of it and a high-pitched woman's voice echoed out, “I'm going to need to inspect this bag, miss.”


“Really?” Amanda's voice bubbled with indignation.


The flap was opened slowly before it was tossed back, making the shrunken people inside shield their eyes from the sudden light. A blob-like shadow hovered over them a second later before it quickly formed into the face of a young Asian woman.


Tiffany frowned as she stared up at the slight giantess, thinking that the girl was barely old enough to drink. Her dark hair was pulled back in a long braid that swished back and forth as hands even daintier than Amanda's descended into their world.


Cold blue rubber gripped Tiffany's body and pulled her out of Rebecca's grip. The redhead shouted and choked back a sob as Tiffany was lifted into the sky. She trembled in the immense TSA agent's grasp, suddenly wishing she knew what the young woman could or couldn't legally do to her.


A gloved finger ran up between her legs and parted them, banishing all thoughts of legality from Tiffany's little mind before it pressed against her sex.


The sexual moan burst out of Tiffany before she could even try to bite it down. The giantess above watched her writhe and squirm with a twisted grin on her face while her index finger continued to grind against Tiffany. There was nothing the little brunette could do as the orgasm rapidly built inside of her and then tore through her shrunken body.


Tiffany was still panting in the afterglow when the slick tip of the agent's finger brushed against her face and then ran through her dark hair. “What a good little shrinkee,” the Agent said it like she was complimenting a well behaved dog.


The shrunken woman hung limp, terrified and exhausted as she was set back down into the carrier.


“Are you done?” Amanda growled.


The agent's face darkened into a scowl before she glanced at Amanda and then back at the blonde's shrunken pets. She poked Rebecca and then leaned down low, her big brown eyes scanning the dark corners of the bag until they saw George trembling in the corner. A superior smirk replaced her scowl as she rose back to her full height, lording herself over the shrunken people and their owner.


Rubber snapped again as she peeled off her gloves, “Yeah, I think so. Just need to be careful, you know? National security and all that.”


“Of course,” Amanda said before she roughly grabbed the carrier and sent her shrunken slaves tumbling about. The carrier's door flapped loudly overhead as the giantess walked to her gate, clearly enraged.


She didn't start complaining to Ashleigh until they had both sat down at the gate.


Their voices thundered above while Rebecca gently ran her hand along Tiffany's back and made soft soothing noises. Tiffany had managed to not completely curl into the fetal position but still lay trembling on the floor of the carrier unable to process what had just happened to her.


The stench of her own sexual juices lingered, having quickly soaked into her hair thanks to the giant. Each time she thought about it she shuddered, unable to comprehend how some random bitch who worked for the TSA, someone who was basically a glorified security guard, could do that to her. Above, her owner said something similar but it didn't make Tiffany feel better.


To Amanda Fletcher, Tiffany being assaulted by a stranger was a violation of her not Tiffany. The shrunken brunette the 'little smug bitch' had her way with was, after all, Amanda's property. A slave and pet that she should have been allowed to take with her without having to deal with 'this shit.' This shit being an embarrassing and annoying moment for her and a complete violation of her former high school bully.


Across the aisle two giantesses sat down and Tiffany's eyes immediately went to their feet.


She wore a pair of thin soled sandals strapped to her feet. At the center of the straps glinted bright silver buckles that held down a shrunken person. Both sandals held a pale figure stretched across the ebony slope of the giantess's foot. They were too far away for Tiffany to tell if they were men or women but their bodies twisted with every wiggle of the giant woman's toes.


Next to them, a hairy man struggled against the thick laces of a pair of Nike Air Force Ones. His skin was also paler but it was hard to make out against his gaunt hairy frame. With every creak of the tan suede the man's face reddened and he no doubt grunted in pain.


The struggles of their shrinkees went completely unnoticed by the giantesses above.


Listening to Amanda still angrily muttering about how she was treated, Tiffany sighed.


At least her owner cared on some level, she thought.


That thought made her body begin to relax and by the time the boarding process started she had returned to a normal sitting position. Their world lurched once more as they were carried onto the plane and gently set down beneath the seat in front of Amanda.


The giantess let out a contented sigh as she sat down and buckled in, “Finally.”


High above, Tiffany watched Ashleigh grip Amanda's hand and give it a squeeze before lifting it toward her lips and kissing the back of the girl's hand, “Good?”


“Just about,” Amanda replied before she slid her feet out of the flip-flops that sat on either side of the carrier. Tiffany shook her head in disbelief as the giantess's dirty bare feet rose into the sky and then slipped through the still open flap of the carrier. The shrunken women inside had to scramble apart to avoid being squished beneath their owner's wrinkled soles. “Lick, lovelies,” came the whispered command as Amanda wiggled her toes.


Tiffany's shoulders slumped but she crawled forward and dragged her tongue against the nearest toe. In the heavens, the gigantic blondes giggled before Amanda said, “Now I'm good.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always to everyone who reads and reviews!