- Text Size +

Tiffany trembled between the glossy nails of her now enormous friend and searched her billboard-sized face for any hint of recognition. Ashleigh's bright eyes raked over her little body, soaking in all six inches of her frame as if she were looking at a total stranger.


“Mhmm, I could just gobble her up,” the words rumbled through the air around Tiffany before Ashleigh's huge teeth snapped directly in front of her.


The shrunken brunette flinched and yelped.


Amanda laughed as she stepped forward. The nerdy blonde's fingers snaked around Tiffany's body then slid between her waist and the other giantess's tanned digits, “This is just one of my little lovelies.”


The world blurred and the next thing Tiffany knew she was hovering before Amanda's thin lips. The pink monstrosities puckered and plowed into her, making her squirm atop the giantess's pale palm while a little bit of saliva coated her chest. The kiss ended with a loud smack that echoed in Tiffany's little ears, and without thinking the shrunken woman protested, “Goddess, please!”


Amanda's cheeks flushed bright pink while Ashleigh's chuckle rolled like thunder.


“Goddess?” The taller woman asked, her eyebrows bouncing up suggestively.


Amanda rolled her eyes while lowering Tiffany down into her messenger bag, “It's just what I have them call me. I know it's silly...”


The last thing Tiffany saw as she was slid into the dark confines of the bag was Ashleigh's hand gently squeezing Amanda's upper arm, “Hey, I didn't mean to make you feel weird or anything. I don't think it's silly.”


The flap of the bag came down, sealing her off from the gigantic world outside, “Really?”


“No, I mean, I would tell you what I really think but you know,” Ashleigh giggled, “I don't want you calling HR on me.”


Tiffany's heart thundered in her chest and she shook her head in disbelief.


“I don't think you have to worry about that,” Amanda boomed while Tiffany's world lurched from her first step.


The dark world around Tiffany shuddered and swayed while the pair's footfalls boomed outside, their voices turning more professional than playful as they passed through the rest of the office. Tiffany struggled to breathe as they rode the elevator down, the only sound that accompanied the ride was the occasional squeak of Amanda's sneaker against the floor when the giantess nervously shifted her weight back and forth.


How could Ashleigh not recognize her?


The thought came up again and again in Tiffany's head even when the giants stepped out into the street and her world was assaulted by sound. In the dim light that filtered through the closed flap of the bag, she tried to make sense of her own body to see if much had really changed. At first glance, it was hard to make sense of anything but as she ran her hands up and down herself, Tiffany grimaced.


After months in service to Amanda, months without drinking alcohol, without sugar, or even having much in the way of meat outside the occasional scrap gifted to her by her owner, a lot of her excess fat had melted away. Her muscles were firm beneath her hands and her skin was paler than it had ever been, the sunlight that came through the apartment windows being nowhere near enough to let her keep a healthy tan. Running her fingers through her hair she realized that it was longer than it had been in years and no doubt lacked the appropriate sheen and volume that she got from frequent trips to the salon when she was normal sized.


“Oh God,” tears welled in her eyes as she tugged at her limp and slightly tangled hair.


Finally, her hands went to her chest and she realized that her once full breasts had wasted away. The body that she could once shape into a classic hourglass with the right dress and a decent set of Spanx had shifted into something that could be charitably called a 'sexy plank.' The sob that came out of Tiffany wracked what she realized was a new and strange body, something that she could only recognize as her own because she had lived through the inevitable change.


It wasn't the body of Tiffany Standish, an Immune woman living in New York City.


It was the body of Tiffany the Slave, a shrinkee owned by Amanda Fletcher.


A body fit for kneeling before some nerd's sneaker and licking away scuff marks. A body trained through weeks and months to not react while it was dragged across an enormous field of flesh lathered with soap or vigorously rubbed into a cavernous womanhood while a giant's sexual juices flowed over her.


A body that no one from her previous life had any reason to recognize.


The world swung about wildly and Tiffany's thoughts were shattered as it slammed into one of the legs of Amanda's chair. Pain exploded throughout her little body and her sobs turned into gasps in an instant. The little girl slumped down at the bottom of the bag, tears flowing freely while she slowly curled into a ball.


Outside, the thunder of the city streets had been replaced with the dull roar of a busy dim sum restaurant, which made Amanda and Ashleigh's conversation easier for the little girl to parse.


“-don't think I'm mean do you?” Ashleigh asked.


Amanda laughed, “No, not at all. It's not like I've never you know...”


The crash of Amanda's stomping foot outside made Tiffany shudder and she instantly understood what they were talking about.


“You just prefer not to?”


“I mean, if they're big enough to be useful... why not put them to work?”


“That's fair, at my old job we used to even have some shrunken people in the office, it was so funny,” Ashleigh said, and Tiffany could easily imagine the smile on her friend's face. They had discussed the pathetic shrinkee employees many times, especially when Tiffany was still in charge of them. Only now when she imagined Ashleigh's smile did she realize how much cruelty would be in her eyes. The blonde's voice took on a mocking high-pitch, “Oh look at me, I'm a shrinkee, I can't even reach the copier to do my job.”


Amanda's laugh was harder than it should have been, which sent a chill down Tiffany's spine, “Did you ever put any of them in their place?”


“How do you mean?” Ashleigh's tone was conspiratorial, making her words more of an invitation than a genuine question. Tiffany had seen her play dumb like this before with guys she wanted to take home, and the brunette could easily imagine her leaning across the table, gently pressing her breasts together with her arms to give Amanda a better view of her cleavage.


The bag swayed gently while the seat groaned heavily across the floor as Tiffany's owner leaned in closer too, “You know, give them a little pat on the head for doing you a favor. Maybe just standing over their desks pretending to check your phone so they had to sit in your shadow. Accidentally tripping them or stepping over them...”


“Miss Fletcher,” Ashleigh's voice was filled with mock indignation, “I hope you've never done anything like that in the workplace.”


“Not at our company but that's more for lack of opportunity than anything else,” Amanda chuckled, “Too many government contracts for us to bother employing anyone who isn't Immune.”


“It is the only downside to working here,” Ashleigh sighed.


Their conversation was interrupted by the thunderous voice of their waiter, who spoke first in Chinese and then switched to English practically mid-sentence.


Amanda's voice immediately boomed back in Chinese and Tiffany blinked at the bottom of the bag in surprise. In the back of her head, she remembered the girl doing well in their high school Spanish classes but Amanda had just been good at school in general. Also, it wasn't as if being able to speak Spanish suddenly made it easier to speak any dialect of Chinese.


“You're good with beer, right?” Amanda suddenly asked in English.


“Y-yes,” Ashleigh responded, equally stunned.


Tiffany's owner offered one more quick barking command in Chinese before the little girl heard the waiter walk away, their footsteps retreating quickly and returning almost instantly. Two loud thunks up above indicated they had brought the requested beer before walking off.


“So, you speak Mandarin?” Ashleigh asked sweetly.


“Cantonese and sort of? Enough to order in restaurants and a few other things,” she replied, “I had barely spoken it since college but you get way better service in a lot of these places if you make the effort. Either that or they get offended cause you assumed they don't speak English or you're screwing up words or you just sound like a complete idiot...”


“That's a pretty big risk,” Ashleigh said with a giggle, “But I guess when it works, it's pretty impressive.”


A nervous flutter of laughter echoed above Tiffany's prison, “I mean, uh...”


“I'm pretty impressed.”


A strange sound filtered into Tiffany's tiny world, a soft scraping noise that seemed to come from above the shrunken girl. Amanda let out a surprised but excited sound and Tiffany's eyes instantly widened in shock. She was listening to Ashleigh's shoe slide along the inside of Amanda's thigh, a move that she knew Ashleigh loved to do.


Ashleigh had often told the now shrunken girl about doing it or mentioning that she had been rubbing a guy all night with her foot before taking him home. However, the only time Tiffany had seen her do it was after a very underwhelming show a friend of hers had played at a bar in Queens. The blonde had decided she was going to take the bassist home before they had even started playing but the young man was completely oblivious. When she ran her foot toward his crotch, he jumped up so fast that he knocked the table over, spilling everyone's drinks and breaking pint glasses.


From what Tiffany remembered, her friend and the rest of his bandmates had never let the bassist live it down but Ashleigh had been mortified. She left immediately and they had never spoken of it again to the point that when her friend had shown up to a party at their apartment years later, Ashleigh had introduced herself like they had never met.


The world around her didn't shake and Amanda let out a low, if fake, moan.


Another chill went down Tiffany's spine as she realized that she was familiar enough with Amanda's sexual noises that she knew the moan was fake.


The thunder of approaching giant feet interrupted the strange situation above Tiffany's head and the little girl found herself immediately thanking every god that she could think of for it. Tantalizing smells drifted down into the bag, making her tiny stomach rumble, but the sounds of her own hunger were quickly overpowered by the 'ooos' and 'ahhs' of the giant woman above.


Her ears were suddenly filled with the loud munching and slurping and swallowing of the two enormous blondes. She had seen both of them eat without any self-consciousness many times before, and Tiffany quickly realized that the sounds above her were the distinct noises of the two tearing into their food with total abandon. The only interruption came from the waitstaff bringing them more dishes to gorge themselves on and the occasional declaration from one to the other that they 'needed to try this.'


It didn't end until she heard the clunk of plastic hitting plastic and Ashleigh's sudden burst of laughter, “You're actually putting it on a company card?”


Amanda let out a snort, “What are they going to do?”


The pair giggled and joked about the possible actions their employer might take against them while the waiter took the card away. Within seconds of the waiter's return, Tiffany's world lurched and swung about, making the tiny girl scream and scramble for purchase inside of Amanda's bag.


They stepped outside to a street that was quieter than it had been before their meal.


“Ugh, I wish I hadn't worn this dress today,” Ashleigh groaned, “It does not accommodate food babies very well.”


“My apartment isn't that far away,” Amanda's words were accompanied by the sound of someone patting Ashleigh's stomach and the way Tiffany's world swayed forced her to imagine that her victim-turned-owner was feeling up her enormous friend, “If you want to just relax for a bit.”


Ashleigh giggled, “Maybe grab a night cap?”


Tiffany's world lurched as Amanda leaned up and kissed Ashleigh, “Sure.”


The pair giggled as they started to walk, the conversation becoming much more normal as they walked. At the bottom of the swaying bag, Tiffany shook in terror while trying to convince herself that everything that was happening outside of her dark shadowy prison was just a nightmare. She must have fallen asleep atop Amanda's desk and dreamed the most horrific thing she could while listening to her owner give a boring explanation of technical stuff.


She tried to repeat that to herself over and over again but Ashleigh's familiar voice broke through her feeble attempt at a mental defense, “By the way, do you have an Instagram?”


Amanda laughed, “Why?”


“Cause I want to stalk you on it,” Ashleigh said sweetly.


“I do but I don't think I've posted anything on it in years,” the flap opened and Amanda's hand slid in. The pale fingers brushed gently across Tiffany's tiny shivering body, and the little brunette was shocked at how soothed she was by the gesture. The hand then grabbed up the monolithic phone that had sat mere inches from Tiffany's little body before lifting it into the sky, “I mostly just lurk there.”


“Ugh, don't tell me you're like a Twitter nerd or something,” Ashleigh teased.


“No, I mean, I have an account but I don't really do anything on it,” there was a pause before Amanda added, “And no, don't worry, I'm not getting my news from Facebook or anything.”


Ashleigh laughed, the sound echoing across the lobby of Amanda's apartment building along with the clack of the giantess's heels. “Ooo, should we friend each other?” She giggled and the sound of their lips smacking together came at the same time the elevator doors closed, “Are we friends, Amanda?”


“It's complicated,” Amanda shot back.


Tiffany rolled her eyes inside her prison while Ashleigh laughed a little too hard.


The sound of nails tapping against screens was all Tiffany heard for the next few seconds, and then a confused noise bubbled up from both their lips. “Who do we both know?” Ashleigh asked.


“Gotta be someone at work, right?” Amanda replied.


“No, I haven't talked about Facebook with anyone at work, we've mostly talked about, like, you know... work.”


The little woman began to tremble, her mind immediately flashing back to Gabbi's apartment. The bratty latina's voice roared in her ears once more, demanding to know her name so she could look her up on the site.


A demand that had lead to her being sold to Amanda Fletcher.


Her owner broke the silence first, a probing question, “Huh, how do you know Tiffany Standish?”


“We lived together back in New York City,” Ashleigh's voice was hollow, confused, “How do you know her?”


“We went to high school together...” Amanda's voice trailed off and Tiffany's prison shuddered as the giantess shuffled back slightly.


“She disappeared a few...” the words tumbled out of Ashleigh's mouth, slow and halting before her voice became a sudden rush, “Let me see your shrinkee!”


“Ashleigh,” Amanda said her name like it was a warning, a suggestion for the taller girl to calm down.


Hope blossomed in Tiffany's chest, and she began to scramble inside the bag, desperate to push the flap up and haul herself out to where her friend would see her and save her.


“Just let me see it!”


Ashleigh's words made Tiffany freeze. There was none of the desperate anger or righteous indignation that she expected to hear from a potential savor. And the last word of Ashleigh's rushed demand rang in Tiffany's little ears.


'It' not 'her.'


The flap above her was lifted by a trembling pale hand that wrapped around her. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Tiffany was hoisted into the air and Amanda's familiar fingers unfurled. The shrunken girl pushed herself up to her hands and knees while her eyes climbed up her friend's seemingly endless body to her enormous face.


Recognition flooded across Ashleigh's face and she let out a single strangled laugh that cut through the world.


Her glossy white fingernails pinched Tiffany around the waist just like they had done at the office and hauled her into the sky. The little brunette's limbs fell limply around the powerful tanned fingers of her friend while she dangled in front of the blonde's immense face.


The giantess's lips curled into a smile but her eyes were filled with the same cruelty that she always had when looking at shrinkees, “Hello, Tiffany.”


“H-hi, Ashleigh,” Tiffany replied, her voice cracking while she started to squirm.


The elevator's bell chimed and the doors opened.


Amanda stepped into the hallway, her fingers fidgeting as she stammered, “L-look, if I had known you two had... uh... I mean, I never... fu-”


Ashleigh stepped out of the elevator and Tiffany's world turned into a blur.


The little girl screamed as Ashleigh's fist swung wide, and she fully expected to feel the full force of her friend's punch when it connected with Amanda's face.


Then her world was filled with denim and the scent of Amanda's body.


She was pressed into her owner's backside and Amanda immediately yelped in surprise.


Ashleigh pulled her fellow giantess into a kiss.


Flesh and denim rolled over Tiffany's little body as the sound of their lips smacking filled her tiny ears. She squirmed and screamed and shoved against Amanda's tight butt cheek but that only made Ashleigh press her against it harder.


Her former friend's immense fingers contorted and shoved her body about, making Tiffany wince in pain as she felt her legs slide into the back pocket of Amanda's jeans. When the hand finally retreated, Tiffany arms and head lolled out of the top of the pocket, her view solely composed of the her owner's backside and the floor far below.


“Y-you don't care?” Amanda asked, the shock evident in her voice.


Tiffany's heart sank quickly because she was wondering the same thing.


Ashleigh laughed, the sound rich and full, “It's just a shrinkee.”


The sob burst out of Tiffany's lips before the tears even began to roll down her cheeks. Shadows danced around her little world as Ashleigh's arm wrapped around the small of Amanda's back, pulling her into another kiss.


Through the tears, Tiffany watched Amanda's foot lift up off the floor like she was posing for the final kiss in a rom-com. Her humiliation and embarrassment deepened along with the kiss but what drove the final nail through her wasn't the moans that echoed around her but the fact that her eyes were drawn to every scuff and speck of dirt that marred the bottom of Amanda's new sneaker.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always, thanks for reading and reviewing!