- Text Size +

Tiffany trembled in the dark shadow formed by Amanda and her immense monitor while Ashleigh rolled forward. The sound of the desk chair moving across the carpet was like an advancing thunderstorm, which each clap of her bloodstained heel an accompanying peal of thunder. The shrunken brunette scrambled over the handful of cables that snaked across the desk down to the floor and cowered behind them.


Her former roommate's voice boomed out, “Sorry, could you, um, scroll back up, I had a question...”


Amanda stumbled over her next few words, the interruption completely throwing her off of her mechanical rhythm. “Oh yeah, sure...”


The shorter blonde pushed in slightly, momentarily obscuring Ashleigh from view while she reached across her desk for the mouse. Tiffany watched one of the dainty fingers she had rubbed just a few seconds ago work the small mouse wheel.


Ashleigh's sun-kissed digits came down, brushing against Amanda's hand.


The pale fingers stiffened and Ashleigh's hand flinched back.


“Oh, uh, sorry...” Ashleigh's voice boomed, and looking around the cable Tiffany could see a slight pink flush running along the woman's high cheek bones.


“No, it's f-fine,” Amanda's voice fluttered.


Tiffany's eyes widened as she turned to look at the gargantuan nerd. Her pale blue eyes were looking anywhere but at where Ashleigh's hand still hovered nervously over her own. Amanda's pale cheeks were redder and teeth that could cut through Tiffany's tiny body were biting down on her thin pink bottom lip.


Ashleigh's hand gently pushed Amanda's out of the way while she took control of the mouse, “Yeah, so this tool here, I just wanted to make sure...”


The gigantic words continued to howl in Tiffany's ears but her focus was entirely upon the two massive hands just a few feet away from her.


Ashleigh's richly tanned right hand had a single ring on her middle finger, a pair of Alexandrite gems set in silver to make it look like they swirled around each other. She remembered when Ashleigh had bought it with a big bonus as a birthday present for herself and she also remembered how a few weeks after getting it, Ashleigh had made a tiny woman she had found kiss it throughout a whole movie before she simply tossed the shrinkee into her mouth along with the last of their popcorn.


A shudder ran through Tiffany as she tried to suppress the memory, but all it did was draw her eyes up to her friend's enormous face. Her glossy lips moved as she spoke, revealing the dark threatening cavern of her gigantic mouth. A place where Tiffany had seen many shrunken people end up.


Amanda's milky unadorned hand sat next to it, no longer attempting to inch forward and take the mouse back from the other giantess. She was too wrapped up in a deeper more technical explanation of the company's suite of products, and Tiffany began to wonder if she would have understood what they were talking about even if she had listened.


Ashleigh's nails were painted a bright glossy white that kept catching the bright florescent office lights. Her thumb kept trailing off of the mouse, almost but never actually making contact with Amanda's pinkie finger. A pinkie finger that Tiffany and George had been forced to paint in alternating black and white diagonal stripes that weekend while Amanda lounged on the couch with Rebecca trapped inside her panties.


Tiffany shook her head as she sat there, trying to ignore the way the enormous pair kept looking at each other then looking away. They giggled and coughed and 'um'-ed and 'uh'-ed like a pair of school girls. The whole time Tiffany tried to wrap her head around it, which brought memories bubbling to the surface of her mind.


It wasn't long after she had first met Ashleigh at work that they ended up hanging out together. Ashleigh had explicitly made a point of inviting her out and it wasn't until she got to the bar in the East Village that she realized it wasn't a work thing. There were one or two more people from work but there were also two or three other friends of Ashleigh's. Friends who had smirked and shared looks with each other when she had shown up while being sure to be very welcoming and friendly to her.


At the time, fresh out of college and new to the city, Tiffany had been so grateful for it.


People came and went as they drifted out of the East Village into Brooklyn, and she remembered the way that Ashleigh had been so impressed with how much Tiffany could drink. The brunette could even remember slur-shouting, “I was in a sorority, I know how to party!”


Late that night, in some dive bar that was playing Polish pop songs, she and Ashleigh had been alone with their beers untouched. They had been giggling about something, leaning closer with each fit of laughter, and then Ashleigh simply closed the gap.


One strong tanned hand ran up her thigh and the other down her back while her glossy lips pressed hard against Tiffany's own. She immediately pushed Ashleigh off of her and laughed even harder.


The blonde had started laughing too but there had been a flash of hurt in Ashleigh's eyes.


Tiffany barely remembered it the next day when she awoke with a pounding headache in an unfamiliar apartment. What stuck out in her mind from that first weekend together had never been the sloppy attempt to kiss her that night but that they had found a shrinkee on the way back to Ashleigh's place.


A shrinkee that the blonde had made a point of terrorizing that morning while they lounged around, nursing their hangovers and waiting for the deli to deliver them bacon egg and cheese sandwiches. Slamming their feet down on the coffee table and batting the little person with their toes had been how they learned that they were both Immune.


Tiffany had been a little shocked when she learned that playing with the shrinkee had just been a prelude to Ashleigh eating it. She slathered the thing in ketchup from one of the packets that came with their sandwiches and then pouted, “You didn't want her right?”


Tiffany had blinked in response, watching as the two-inch tall brunette cried and flailed amid the small pile of ketchup, “No, I'm... uh... good.”


Ashleigh's fingers snatched her up and she craned her head back with her mouth open wide.


The shrinkee hit her tongue with a sickening plop and the pink beast had curled around the ketchup-slathered girl like she was a french fry. Tiffany watched as Ashleigh swallowed the girl whole and then gently patted her stomach before flopping back on the couch, turning on the television and announcing, “I am positively obsessed with SVU.”


Tiffany had moved in a month later.


In the years that followed, Tiffany had never actually seen Ashleigh with another woman.


Seated behind thick cables, protected by shadow though, it became hard for Tiffany to ignore the fact that Ashleigh Baker was flirting with Amanda Fletcher. The two were now occasionally making brief eye contact and Ashleigh had started to gently press her hand against Amanda's arm, a move that made the nerd's eyebrows shoot up in surprise every time.


Another shudder ran through Tiffany's body as she realized that at least she wasn't alone in her shock.


The little girl reminded herself of the parade of men that had gone through their apartment. The times that she had come home to hear Ashleigh having sex and the discomfort she had felt when she watched the men sheepishly leave.


Yet, the more Tiffany thought about it, she began to notice that Ashleigh had never dated any guys either. Tiffany blinked, completely dumbstruck by the realization that in all the time she had known Ashleigh the girl had been single.


She stared up at the two when another of their trailed off sentences ended in an awkward and uncomfortable little chuckle. It was Amanda's turn to recover quickly though; the giantess cleared her throat and tried to return her voice to that weird mechanical rhythm once again.


However, the bespectacled giantess did nothing to push Ashleigh away from the desk.


A strange late night conversation with her now enormous roommate rushed to the forefront of her mind. They had both been out drinking that night though not together. Tiffany had gone on a date that had shown enough promise for her to have one cocktail too many and Ashleigh had met up with a few friends.


Her friends, Tiffany now reminded herself, the same girls that had smirked and been so polite when she had gone out with Ashleigh the first time years earlier. The little brunette frowned, suddenly wondering if they were Ashleigh's gay friends.


Her little stomach twisted in discomfort from the strange emotions that rolled through her body. A strange unfounded sense of betrayal went through her but it was largely overridden by the sheer embarrassment at having never connected the dots and a weird dose of shame as she wondered if Ashleigh had never trusted her. Had her first dimly remembered refusal when they were drunk hurt Ashleigh that much? Or was it something more?


That night Ashleigh had brought up sexuality in a strange roundabout way.


After hearing stories of Victoria's pledge, Ashleigh had tried to keep a shrunken slave.


Tiffany came home to find Ashleigh toying with the shrunken woman, a forty-something tourist who claimed to have been abandoned by her bratty step-daughter when they found her on their way to an after-work happy hour. She had thought nothing of the casual torture at the time, simply curling up on the couch beside Ashleigh before she kicked off her heels and asked, “How was your night?”


“Blerg,” had been her response, “Nice but not amazing, what about you? You're home late.”


“He was nice,” Tiffany giggled, “But not amazing.”


They both laughed before Tiffany jutted her chin to the sobbing woman, “What are you doing with her?”


“Huh? Oh,” Ashleigh gave a single harsh laugh, “I forgot that was her in my hand, and I don't know, trying to decide what I want to do with her. She's not really good at polishing shoes.” The woman had sobbed and begged Ashleigh briefly while the giantess regarded her, “Though if she were useful I guess her step-daughter wouldn't have left her on the street.”


Tiffany giggled and leaned down to look at the shrunken woman, “Probably should have kissed the bottom of her shoes if you wanted her to keep you.”


Each one of Tiffany's gin-soaked words had made the pudgy little woman flinch, “I should have, you're right, you're so smart... please, please don't kill me...”


“Pfft,” had been Tiffany's sole response as she leaned back, “So what are you going to do with her?”


“I don't know,” Ashleigh sighed, “Thought about seeing if she was better at licking pussy than licking heels.”


The casualness of the statement had made Tiffany flinch back in surprise, “Really?”


“Oh come on,” the blonde grinned at her, “Like you never had one do that.”


“No,” Tiffany shook her head, “Honest.”


“Oh...”


Silence reigned in their apartment for a long moment. The shrunken woman had even done her best to stifle her sobs.


“I thought you had said, you know, your high school boyfriend Chet-”


“Chase.”


“Whatever,” Ashleigh snickered, “But didn't you and him, like, with his shrinkee...” She used the shrunken woman to gesture down to her crotch and made a vague rubbing motion.


Tiffany blushed and nodded, “Yeah, we did but... it was more like, ya know, Chase used him like a, uh.” She coughed before whispering, “Dildo.”


Ashleigh burst out laughing then sighed, “So you never had him do anything on his own?”


Tiffany remembered the way her hair whipped about from how hard she shook her head.


“And the pledge?” She looked up at Tiffany with a strange amount of hope in her eyes.


Tiffany recoiled slightly when she said, “No,” with her voice full of disgust.


The shrunken woman was limp in Ashleigh's hands as she asked, “Is it cause the pledge was a girl?”


“I don't know,” Tiffany had shrugged before she added, “Probably.”


“Really? I mean, how does it make a difference when they're so tiny.”


“I don't know, it just does.”


“So you're saying,” Ashleigh turned onto her side so that they were facing each other and then placed the shrunken woman down on the couch between them, “You wouldn't get eaten out by this shrinkee cause she used to be a woman.”


The woman sobbed as she wobbled on the couch cushion, which shifted with every one of Tiffany and Ashleigh's slightest movements. She begged and pleaded with them but to Tiffany her voice was little more than a whine.


“She's still a woman, like, technically,” Tiffany said.


“Eh, it's a shrinkee,” Ashleigh's finger descended and shoved the woman, knocking her flat on her face.


Tiffany gave a light chuckle then shrugged, “I guess but still, I probably wouldn't want her in my crotch.”


“Because she used to be a woman?” Ashleigh asked and there was something strange in her eyes when they met Tiffany's.


“Yeah, I guess so.”


“Oh well, that's a shame,” Ashleigh plucked the woman up and dangled her before her mouth as she said, “You heard her, Flyover State. You're basically useless here.”


Tiffany laughed as Ashleigh bent down and set the pleading woman down on the floor. The pudgy midwestern mom rushed toward Tiffany's discarded heels but she was quickly met with the thick black leather wall of Ashleigh's strappy ankle boot.


“Nuh uh,” the blonde had cooed, “You had your chance to impress us with that.”


The hefty boot pushed the sobbing stumbling woman away from Tiffany's heel and then rose up. The woman fell to her knees, literally begging the enormous pair not to kill her before Ashleigh shrugged and let the boot fall. There was a soft wet crunch and scarlet billowed out beneath the waffle-like tread of the high heeled ankle boot.


“Orange is the New Black's new season is supposed to drop at midnight, want to watch it?” Ashleigh had asked, like there wasn't a dead woman oozing out on their floor.


And Tiffany had shrugged while she pulled out her phone, “Want me to order us some midnight snacks on Seamless?”


“Fuck yes. Dumplings no wait... noodles,” Ashleigh then shook her head, “Dumplings and noodles.”


“Yesssss,” Tiffany laughed as she pulled up their favorite late night Chinese spot and punched in the order.


“I love dumplings. I'm in love with dim sum in general.”


The words that boomed out over her head left the little girl confused, and she found herself blinking and looking around. The memory still played out in her head over and over again, while she tried to wonder if her staunch refusal to use a shrunken woman as a sex toy had marked her as some sort of homophobe in Ashleigh's mind.


“I know this really cool spot,” Amanda thundered, her thumbs flashing across her phone, “They even have some vegan options if you...”


The pair were no longer even facing the giantess's computer screen but each other. There was more distance between them now and to anyone walking by in the office bullpen, it probably looked like they were simply chatting.


Ashleigh gave the same harsh laugh she always did when people offered to accommodate a non-existent dietary restriction. Amanda extended the phone to her and she snatched it up without hesitation, “Oh no, I'm practically a carnivore, don't worry.” She flicked through the phone, her eyes darting across it as she scrolled, “Speaking of, are the ribs good?”


“I've never had them.”


“Then we'll have to get some,” Ashleigh smirked before she passed the phone back to Amanda.


“Yeah, definitely,” The nerdy girl blushed, her eyes locked on her phone as she played with it, “Looks like we can get a table by the time we walk over there.”


“Oh, so we're going right now?” Ashleigh blinked in surprise before she checked her phone, “It's only 4:30.”


“Yeah, so by the time we walk over there, get seated, order,” Amanda stood back up to her full height to tower over Tiffany's little world. She then cocked her head and smirked, “Or are you worried about leaving early?”


“I mean, normally I wouldn't give a shit,” Ashleigh said and Tiffany knew from years of finding her at home early that that was true, “But I did just start...”


“Well, if anyone asks then this dinner is more training, which is great cause then we can just use a company card to pay for it.”


Ashleigh slapped Amanda playfully on the shoulder as she rose to her feet, looming over the sneaker-wearing nerd. The sudden reminder of just how big her former roommate was made Tiffany shudder in fright, her heart pumping so hard that she barely noticed them grabbing up their bags.


Amanda's hand swooped in but not to snatch her up, only to turn off the monitor.


The little brunette breathed a sigh of relief as the gigantic pair started to step away from the massive desk and that's when a new kind of panic hit her. Fear that she would be left overnight in Amanda's office surged through her shrunken frame but seeing Ashleigh tower over the world kept her pinned in place, knowing full well that little could sate the blonde's bloodlust.


Thumps echoed far below and Amanda cooed, “Lovely, it's time to go.”


Tiffany shook uncontrollably and her gigantic friend turned around with a soft, “Hmm?”


Amanda's eyes were focused on the floor and her sneaker thumped softly down below again before she thundered, “Oh that's right, I left her on my desk...”


Both Amanda and Ashleigh's eyes went to the desk, scanning and searching for Tiffany and that's when the little brunette knew she couldn't put it off any longer. With her whole body trembling, the shrunken woman stepped out from behind the monitor and walked into the open space between the keyboard and the cliff-like edge.


“There you are, cutie,” Amanda smiled.


“Oh my God,” Ashleigh's booming words were accompanied by her world shattering steps. Light flashed across her white nails as her hand swooped in and her fingers pinched Tiffany around the waist. Wind whistled in the little girl's ears as her friend's body rolled on by until finally she dangled before the blonde's face, her glossy lips curled up in a superior smirk while her eyes held not even the barest hint of recognition, “Who is this pretty little snack?”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry about the delayed update, I am traveling! Happy Friday! As always thanks for the reviews!