- Text Size +

Tiffany's body shook more from her orgasm than fear as Amanda's pale delicate fingers wrapped around her. The giantess's free hand reached up and undid the tie binding her hair back, letting her blonde curls fall down in a wave toward her shoulders.


She raised the little girl up to her mouth, and warm breath washed over Tiffany's crotch.


The little girl began to squirm as Amanda's thick tongue rolled over her thin pink lips, leaving them glistening. “Who were you thinking about, little girl?” The words rolled over Tiffany's body, ruffling her dark hair.


“I-I-” Tiffany stammered then blushed as she immediately imagined Amanda and Chase once more in her head.


The giantess's chuckles pelted her with harsh wind, “It's ok, my lovely little girl. Your Goddess is the only thing that should bring you pleasure.”


Tiffany was lifted slightly higher, her legs dangling over Amanda's face as the blonde tipped her head back. The little brunette whimpered while being lowered down then her legs were spread and she was forced to straddle Amanda's lips. Tiffany felt her foot brush up against the bright zit on the giantess's jaw and cringed from the way it left her foot slightly oily.


Then the tip of Amanda's tongue brushed up against her womanhood.


“Ah!” She shouted as the wet muscle probed against her folds.


In an instant, her minuscule amount of sexual juices were completely replaced with a thick coating of Amanda's saliva. Then the blonde carefully lifted her up before setting her back down on the dresser, outside of the cage. “Good, now I won't get any of your slut juice on my skin,” Amanda announced casually while she got undressed.


Tiffany trembled atop the dresser, trying to process the giantess's words while far below Rebecca gently kissed Amanda's toes. She leaned forward and watched as the little girl didn't even flinch as Amanda's fluffy pajama bottoms fell down around her. When the blonde stepped out of her clothes, Rebecca was nothing more than a little lump beneath a mountain of cotton.


The giantess's hand swooped down and picked her up in a single fluid motion.


Her limbs jerked one way and her body went another. She yelped then scrambled to grab hold of Amanda's dainty fingers while she was simply carried at waist height by the girl. The world blurred by with ever unconscious swing of Amanda's hand.


The slapping of the blonde's bare feet changed when she crossed from hardwood to the tile of her bathroom. Tiffany was set down on a vast counter beside a small collection of towering skin care products. High above her, Amanda was already brushing her teeth, her perky breasts jiggling with each brush stroke while thick minty foam formed a ring around her lips.


The little girl simply stared up at her, completely dumbstruck as the giantess leaned forward and spat into her sink. A few flecks, far too small for Amanda to notice, splattered up from the sink and made Tiffany flinch while the blonde simply rinsed her mouth out with water from her cupped hand.


The now wet and cold hand slammed into Tiffany a second later, holding her loosely while Amanda turned on her shower. The roar of the water coming from the head above was like a waterfall to Tiffany, and she stared up in amazement while steam billowed out around her almost instantly.


Amanda let out a low contented sigh as she stepped into the warm shower, her muscles shuddering beneath her pale milky flesh while she stretched slightly beneath the falling water. Tiffany blinked and squirmed when the hot water began to hit her little body, each hefty stream pressing down painfully against her skin.


The giantess's humming bounced off the tiled walls and the sky above Tiffany was suddenly invaded by a towering plastic spout followed by Amanda's free hand. Tiffany realized what the girl was about to do only a second before her palm slammed down on the pump dispenser. Her pleading shout turned into a grunt as cold liquid soap smashed into her belly, knocking the air from her lungs like she had been punched.


Amanda ran her beneath the drizzling soap for a few seconds, letting goopy strands fall across her six inch frame. Her nostrils burned from the overwhelming fruity scent that seemed to suddenly surround her. Then Amanda's other hand smacked down around her, knocking her senseless for a moment before the soft palm started to rub against her.


Tiffany squirmed as walls of flesh rolled around on either side of her, painfully working against her body while transforming the soap from a cold goop into a rich warm lather. Tiffany shut her eyes and mouth tight as the foamy waves started to sting against her face but there was little she could do against the sheer overwhelming power of her owner.


For a brief moment, she could hear the shower and feel the steamy air around her.


Then she was slammed into Amanda's soft stomach.


She could feel each breath as the living wall beneath her gently rose and fell with every satisfied sigh of the immense blonde. From her stomach she was brought up to the fleshy breasts, where she was dragged against their undersides then up across the shockingly hard nipple before being swung into Amanda's armpit.


The slight stench of the girl's sweat combined with the faded scent of day-old deodorant to make her squirm against the recently shaved stubble of Amanda's armpit. A giggle seemingly echoed from every direction while she was dragged down Amanda's long arm several times and then passed off into her other hand.


She was dragged all over the giantess's body and each of her disgusted squirming protests was met with another amused laugh by Amanda. Even when the feeling of the giantess's wiry pubes made her thrash in a panic, the giantess just giggled.


There was nothing sexual about the way she was dragged across Amanda's womanhood. Not even a lazy unconscious bit of extra attention paid as Tiffany was raked over her clitoris. Instead, Amanda simply rolled her onward, going from her crotch to her thigh and down the length of her muscular legs.


Then the process simply repeated itself back up Amanda's opposite leg.


With no fanfare or warning, Tiffany suddenly found herself on a porcelain ridge roughly even with Amanda's hips. The last remnants of the giantess's soap slid off of her as she lay there panting and gasping for air that wasn't tainted by the fruity scent.


High above, the blonde sighed as she started to wash her hair, “Bye-bye, curls.”


Blinking the stinging soap from her eyes, Tiffany gawked up at the frowning giantess, barely able to comprehend how Amanda could use a living person as her loofah one second and then be annoyed about washing out her curls the next.


A tremor ran through Tiffany's little body as she thought about all the stupid things she had thought about while Victoria's pledge or Chase's shrinkee had toiled away beneath her notice. She continued to pant, her breathing not slowing down while Amanda hummed and sang half-remembered lyrics in the heavens above. Her chest kept getting tighter and tighter as she tried to suck in more air but each breath simply became harder than the last.


The world around her started to spin and then shuddered around her as Amanda turned the water off. The sound of the shower curtain rings clattering against the pole echoed in her little ears as she collapsed against the soap dish. She clutched her chest and waved wildly with her free hand in a desperate attempt to get Amanda's attention.


Her vision went in and out of focus but she could see Amanda clearly in front of her mirror, dressed in nothing but a towel, standing on the tips of her toes so she could lean in close to inspect the bright pimple that had been on her chin all week.


Amanda didn't so much as bat an eye in her direction, instead she simply went about applying different moisturizers and products to her skin. Tiffany writhed atop the soap dish while she watched her former high school punching bag simply go about her morning skincare routine then finally hang the towel back on its rack and step out.


Tiffany thrashed in the puddle that had formed on the soap dish for several more minutes before she finally realized that the tightness in her chest had passed. She gasped a few times before finally getting her breathing under control with smooth measured breaths. Her heartbeat slowed as well and she was left with a profound sense of exhaustion.


“Oh God,” she muttered.


She could hear Amanda's footfalls approaching long before the giantess walked back into the bathroom. Her damp hair was pulled back in a low ponytail and she was dressed in a black tee and a pair of jean shorts.


Amanda's fingers wrapped around her and she didn't yelp or squirm as the giantess absentmindedly dragged her against the used towel to dry her off.


When her vision cleared, she was left staring up at Amanda's towering torso while the blonde inspected herself in the mirror. She set Tiffany back down on the counter before she took a few minutes to apply enough make-up to give herself a natural look but not the sharp contours she had the night before.


Watching as Amanda Fletcher loomed over her world without sparing her a single glance, the realization that had sent her into a tailspin minutes earlier tumbled out of her lips, “I'm a shrinkee.”


“What was that?” Even the casual question seemed to reverberate through the air itself while Amanda put her glasses back on after applying eyeliner.


Pale blue eyes looked down at her from within the chunky black frames, and she felt herself cowering slightly, “I'm a shrinkee.”


Amanda's pale thin lips turned upwards in a smile and then one of her fingers came down to gently bop Tiffany on the head, “Of course you are, cutie.”


The fingers wrapped around Tiffany and she didn't fight them as she was carried out into the girl's living room. Amanda bent down and gently set her beside George and Rebecca. Tiffany looked to the pair, and immediately tried to copy how they knelt before the titaness.


Amanda didn't say anything to the trio of shrinkees as she tugged on her combat boots, their bright white laces standing in stark contrast to the black leather. When her feet crashed back to the floor, the whole world seemed to shake beneath them. Shadows danced around Tiffany as her owner simply tied her boots up tight and then rose back to her full height with a contented sigh.


“Alright, lovelies,” Amanda said while throwing her bag over her shoulder and checking her phone, “Your Goddess is off to have a fun filled day.”


Her right foot suddenly slid forward while in the heavens above Amanda tapped out a message on her phone.


Rebecca launched forward with George only a second behind her. Tiffany scrambled after them while they bent down over the toe of Amanda's boot and kissed it goodbye. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she knelt down and gently pressed her lips against the leather. A dusty earthy taste invaded her mouth while she leaned back to see if Amanda even noticed but the blonde's eyes were locked on her phone.


The booted foot didn't move back but instead plowed through the shrinkees kneeling before it.


Tiffany was knocked back into the quaking ground and she let out a soft yelp.


Amanda didn't even look back, “If I need you to do anything while I'm out, I'll text.”


“Yes, Goddess!” Cried Rebecca.


Then the door opened and shut with a resounding boom.


Amanda's last words rang in Tiffany's tiny ears and they slowly rekindled hope within her little body. Somewhere in the giantess's vast entertainment center was a phone that she used to communicate with her shrinkees. If Tiffany could get to that she might be able to get some kind of help.


“So...” Rebecca's voice came from above and behind her, “You think you're Goddess's favorite now?”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always for reviews!