- Text Size +

Tiffany woke up to the brightly lit world of Amanda's bedroom.


With gray sheets draped over her immense frame, Amanda Fletcher looked like a mountain range atop her bed and then the mountains started to shift.


Tiffany trembled in fright as she watched the giantess's move, accompanied by deep powerful moans but Amanda didn't rise. Instead, the movements slowed and then stopped while the sound of lips smacking sleepily against each other echoed across the cavernous room. The little brunette's heart raced as she slowly accepted that the terrifying noise was just the giant nerd moving around in her sleep.


The blonde shifted several more times over the course of the next hour and each time Tiffany found herself completely entranced by the movement. Then something stirred at the top of the living landscape, and Tiffany saw Rebecca crawl out from under the sheets.


Pity flickered in the shrunken woman's chest as she watched the young redhead, she was devoted to Amanda but that was because the giantess had manipulated the poor sexually confused shrinkee when she first got her. Tiffany shuddered as she thought of what Amanda had said the previous night but then Rebecca's actions caught her attention.


The little lesbian crawled up to the small mounds of Amanda's breasts and gently nuzzled against them. Then the girl laid down between them and her hands drifted down to her own crotch. Within seconds, the shrinkee's panting grew into low sexual moans that were just loud enough to reach Tiffany's ears. The brunette stared with eyes wide and jaw slack as Rebecca's seven inch tall frame began to squirm about atop the giantess's worn t-shirt.


Rebecca's shouts reached an orgasmic crescendo at the same time an alarm blared from Amanda's phone.


The pleasure-filled groans turned to terrified screams as Amanda's chest rose up, the giantess not even paying any attention to the little masturbating girl she sent tumbling down into her lap. She simply grabbed her phone, swiped at it to turn off the alarm and then put her glasses on before laying back down in bed.


The bed frame didn't even groan when the giantess squirmed back and sat up a few seconds later, all while Rebecca thrashed amid her sheets and fluffy pajama pants. At first, Tiffany thought the shrinkee was struggling against the random movements of her gigantic 'goddess' but then she watched as the redhead started to pull at the waistband of Amanda's pants. The twenty year old had already swung a leg into the giantess's pajamas before the girl's enormous hand swooped down and plucked her up.


Amanda set the girl down on the outside of her thigh while her pale blue eyes never strayed from her phone.


“Goddess?” Rebecca called up.


“Yes, lovely?” The blonde replied absentmindedly, her hand drifted down toward Rebecca and wrapped around her. The giant thumb stroked the girl's shoulder over and over.


“It's Saturday, Goddess,” the little girl started to pull at the pants in an attempt to climb up to Amanda's lap.


The fingers pulled her back once more, “Yes.”


Rebecca stared up into the heavens, her little lips trembling, “But on Saturdays I... we...”


“Mhm, I know, little one, but your Goddess doesn't want to this morning,” Amanda said with a yawn.


The girl stared up dumbfounded as she muttered, “Yes, Goddess...”


She continued to watch the immense blonde for another second before her head suddenly snapped to where Tiffany sat in the cage. Tiffany yelped and stumbled back from the edge of the cage while Rebecca simply stared daggers at the brunette.


The little lesbian slipped out from beneath Amanda's hand and carefully walked down the bed. High above, the blonde continued to simply scroll through whatever she was looking at on her phone while Tiffany started to tremble inside of her cage. Rebecca came to the foot of Amanda's bed, and settled down in the shadow cast by the giantess's monolithic peds.


With her back resting against the towering soles, she scowled up at Tiffany.


Trembling, the little brunette moved to the opposite side of the cage where the difference in height between the bed and the top of the dresser meant that Rebecca could no longer glare at her. “Oh shit,” Tiffany muttered to herself.


She quickly realized that Amanda's devoted little servant now saw her as some kind of competition. In her gambit to fool Amanda and get out of the cage, she hadn't considered how the other shrinkees would react or what they might do when she was on the floor with them.


Rebecca was two inches taller than George and had a solid inch on Tiffany, if she wanted to physically bully them she easily could and based on what Amanda had said the night before, she already did.


Tiffany's breathing became erratic and shallow as she thought of the young muscular redhead looming over her. She had regularly gone to the gym, and not just for spin class or pilates, she lifted weights but she had no doubt in her mind that the rigors of being Amanda's slave and sex toy had put more muscle on Rebecca than regular trips to the gym had done for her. The girl could easily pin her down and beat her while Amanda was out of the apartment, and it was all too easy to imagine as Tiffany sat in her prison.


Even with her heart hammering in her chest, Tiffany felt a strange uncomfortable feeling in her stomach as she imagined the comparatively amazonian shrinkee. Rebecca seemed to stretch taller and taller in her mind as she squirmed atop Amanda's socks. She didn't grow to absurd proportions but she stood almost twice as tall as Tiffany as her hand grasped around her throat and lifted her up into the air. All Tiffany would be able to do is kick her legs weakly and claw futilely at the girl's grip.


The discomfort continued to build, sending shivers through her little body before she gasped.


“No, no,” Tiffany muttered and shut her eyes tight.


Images of her friends and coworkers as they must have looked now flashed inside her head. All of them looking down at her without a trace of pity, simply smug superiority as she was forced to cower before them.


Sweat started to roll down her brow.


Ashleigh's mouth opened wide beneath her flailing legs.


Her body shuddered.


Victoria's dirty volleyball sneaker towered over her and in the heavens above her old roommate's face stared down with a look of mild annoyance.


She gasped again, her hands clutching tightly around the metal bars.


Chase's hand wrapped around her and he lifted her up toward his crotch, where his thick cock jutted out casting her in deep shadow.


“Fuuuu-” She grunted as pleasure washed over her.


The world shook and in her mind's eye she saw Amanda Fletcher step up to Chase, the little tart of a math tutor leaning in and kissing him as her womanhood slid over his stiff member.


“Hnng!” Tiffany screamed.


“Well someone's having a nice Saturday morning,” Amanda's voice boomed all around her.


Tiffany's eyes went wide and she screeched in fear when she saw the blonde titan looming over her world. She could feel her own pussy juices on her hand while she stumbled about and embarrassment flooded her little body. Scrambling, she panted and gasped before finally managing to look up and shout, “Good morning, Goddess.”


The cage door clattered above, and Amanda smirked as her hand descended, “It is a good morning, isn't it?”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!