- Text Size +

Tiffany could feel the eyes of her fellow shrinkees on her as Amanda's head slowly turned to look down at her prison.


The big eyes blinked behind the giantess's glasses before her painted lips curled upward in a smile, “What was that, Tiffany?”


“I-” Tiffany's voice cracked slightly. She wrapped her tiny hands around the bars of her cage and then pressed herself up against them, making a big show of trying to see the enormous woman high above her. “I just wanted to wish you a good night,” she swallowed a lump in her throat before adding, “Goddess.”


Amanda Fletcher's monumental body shuddered and the girl let out an excited breathy noise.


Tiffany's stomach twisted uncomfortably when she saw the strange pleasure her subservience brought out in her 'owner'. Amanda started to lower herself toward the floor and all the little brunette could do was tremble as the giantess's legs stretched across the sky, bathing her world in shadow.


The giantess's clutch was pressed against one side of the cage and her free hand latched on to the opposite side. The whole world shook and Tiffany instantly screamed, her arms burning as her little body was violently swung about by her prison's sudden movement.


The landscape around her turned into a nauseating blur.


The only stable sight was the vast field of Amanda's scarlet dress looming in front of her.


She carried the cage across her apartment into , each one of the giantess's footfalls making it rattle. The place was as spartan as the rest of the girl's apartment with clean minimalist furniture carefully arranged across the vast space. Only an overstuffed bookshelf bore a few personal mementos that Tiffany vaguely recognized as statues of characters from popular video games and tv shows.


The cage shuddered once more when it was set down atop Amanda's dresser beside a necklace stand that stood as tall as Tiffany's prison. A few simple pieces of jewelry, including a golden cross necklace that the little brunette dimly remembered Amanda wearing in high school, hung from the stand along with chunkier statement pieces she couldn't imagine the giant blonde wearing at any point in her life.


The sound of an immense throat being cleared then drew her attention back to the sky.


Tiffany turned to find Amanda smiling down upon her, the strange serene look on the giantess's face making her skin crawl. Freshly painted glossy black nails ran across the bars, making the whole cage seem to sing as Amanda let out a soft sigh.


The blonde's free hand reached down out of sight and returned a second later to sprinkle a few nuts and dried pieces of fruit through the bars. Amanda then gently tapped the top of the cage and brought her lips so close to the edge that Tiffany found herself stumbling back, her heart hammering in her chest as the massive lips opened up to reveal a dark wet cavern, “Eat up, cutie, you'll need your strength.”


“Am-Amanda,” Tiffany stammered but the world was already shaking with the titanic woman's footfalls. By the time the little girl had collected herself and processed the terrifying warning, the apartment's front door had opened and shut with a resounding boom.


The shrunken woman sat there, her body simply trembling atop Amanda's old socks while her heart rate slowly returned to normal. She took in deep breaths and finally, when she felt calm, hunger overrode the fear still pumping through her veins.


Biting into a dried out peach felt almost magical after days of graham crackers and peanuts, and Tiffany moaned softly as she ate her fill. Even the minuscule sprinkling that Amanda had provided her with was still too much for her, and within a few minutes the shrunken girl was sprawled out across the socks with a full belly.


Then the fear crept back up to the forefront of her brain.


Memories of what she and Chase had done with his shrunken man as teenagers immediately played inside her head. “Oh fuck,” she muttered and shut her eyes tight, trying to force the memories back down.


However, the moment she shut her eyes, her imagination ran wild; conjuring images of her Immune friends and the atrocities they had committed over the years.


She remembered a time when she and Kim were drunk at happy hour. They had gone to the bathroom together after closing their tabs, giggling and barely able to stand despite only having five drinks between them. When Tiffany came out of the stall, she saw Kim standing in front of the sink with her skirt hiked up over her crotch.


Before she could ask the petite Asian girl what she was doing, she reached into her purse and pulled out her shrinkee. The little woman wailed in terror, limbs flailing about through Kim's dainty fingers. Then her coworker simply shoved the screaming woman into her panties, rubbing her across her crotch before pulling her hand out, letting her skirt fall down, and then grasping the shrunken woman through the fabric like she was a man grabbing his junk.


Their eyes had met in the reflected surface of the mirror but Kim had said nothing.


On countless occasions while living with Ashleigh, she had come home to hear her roommate moaning in pleasure from her room. Sometimes, men would leave their apartment not long after but other times Ashleigh would leave her room alone dressed in baggy pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt with her teeth stained red.


Tiffany had always tried not to think about it but sitting in a cage atop Amanda Fletcher's dresser, it was easy to imagine what her roommate would do. The blonde giantess was great at finding shrinkees in New York City and Tiffany could easily imagine a shrunken person approaching the gorgeous looking titan and begging for help. Ashleigh would sometimes be sweet and convincing as she scooped shrinkees up and dumped them into her purse or pocket.


Then apparently some days instead of eating or stomping on them in the apartment, she'd just bring them into her bedroom.


The shrunken brunette's body shook with fear just like she imagined her old roommate's little captives would. Trapped on her desk or dresser watching as the gorgeous blonde twenty-something got out of her work clothes, washed off her make-up, and tied her hair back into a no fuss pony tail. Then she'd simply pluck them up as easily as she had stolen them off the street, lay down in bed and thrust them inside her womanhood.


When she yanked them out bruised and sticky after having her fun, they'd find themselves brought up to her mouth. No amount of screaming or pleading would endear themselves to the bored giantess. The girl would no doubt already be flipping through her phone while her teeth came down on their midsection. The last thing they'd feel would be the sharp teeth cutting through their skin until cracking against their spine.


Tiffany shook in fright.


Tears streamed down her face and she tried to stop herself from imagining such horrible things.


But Ashleigh was simply replaced by her little intern Emma.


The mousy girl grew inside her mind, her petite body stretching higher and higher into the sky as one of the last things the intern had said to her echoed out across the world, “I guess then I'd be your boss, huh?”


The girl's business wear disappeared. The comfy slacks she wore became dark fishnets that popped against her alabaster skin, riding up to where her blouse had transformed into a shiny PVC corset and a lacy pair of black panties. But it was the sensible flats that turned into shiny patent leather boots that demanded Tiffany's attention. She knelt down before their pointed toes and her whole body trembled as she craned her head back to take in the heavens far above.


Emma looked down on her with a satisfied smirk while she gently patted a riding crop against her gloved palm. The intern's voice was barely recognizable as hers when a single question shook the very world around Tiffany, “What am I?”


“The boss!” The little brunette screamed through tears.


Laughter overwhelmed everything, enveloping the world like a deep all consuming shadow.


The door slammed shut in the distance and Tiffany sucked in a gasping breath.


Her heart still fluttered in her chest and she struggled to breathe, thrashing among the old socks.


Blinking away tears, the shrunken woman realized that she had fallen asleep while thinking about all the horrible things she had seen people do over the years. “It was just a dream,” she tried to tell herself while Amanda's footfalls echoed across the now dark apartment.


Rebecca's little voice barely reached Tiffany's ears, “How was your date, Goddess?”


“Perfect,” Amanda purred and her next footsteps were less pronounced.


“Do you need me tonight, Goddess?” Asked the shrunken girl, a strange longing in her voice.


“Not tonight you lovely little thing.”


“Should I wake George?”


“No,” Amanda gave the word an almost sing-song quality.


Rebecca's disappointed response was swallowed whole by the approaching storm of Amanda's footfalls. The bars of Tiffany's cage gently rattled as Amanda's immense form stepped into the bedroom and she flicked on the lights.


Even the warm subdued lighting that filled the room made Tiffany shield her eyes.


When she lowered her hand, she found herself with a front row seat to Amanda Fletcher getting undressed. The girl easily shimmied out of the velvet dress, letting it form a pool around her feet as she bent down low and slid her white stockings from her legs. Her balance wavered for a moment when she pried each bundled up stocking from her foot but she didn't fall.


The giantess turned around, revealing the push-up bra that had given her the impressive cleavage that made her low cut dress worthwhile. Amanda grunted slightly as she slipped it off and then let out a contented sigh when she finally dropped it onto the ground.


Tiffany swallowed a lump in her throat as the nerdy girl walked toward her.


The giantess's arm swung out and the bedroom door closed with a resounding boom.


Amanda Fletcher loomed over Tiffany's prison in nothing but a pair of white panties and the make up she had used to cover up the unsightly zit on her chin, “Good evening, cutie.”


Her whole body shook and Tiffany reminded herself that whatever was about to happen was the only way to gain the giantess's trust and get out of the cage. “G-good evening, Goddess,” her own voice wavered in her ears as she tried to imitate Rebecca's sweetness, “H-how was your date?”


“Good,” Amanda cooed as her glossy nails bounced across the bars, “But it left your Goddess feeling very... horny.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks for the reviews!