- Text Size +

Disparage Between Sexes

 

 

Erika sighed as she took her position at the end of the court. Across from her were six boys, each one part of a sports team at the college. On her side were five other girls... none of which were part of any sport. And yet, like always, Coach Holt had forced them into teams against each other... for fucking dodgeball. She really hated this class...

 

The whistle sounded and Erika rushed forward. She got about halfway before she realized the boy opposite her was outpacing her. Rather than give him an easy target, she stopped and moved back. To her left Rosemary was in a similar situation but didn't slow. Instead, she rushed right up to the boy going for her ball, only trying to slow once he had it in hand. The boy, Trent, had an easy shot and took it. Thankfully, he was gentle and only bopped Rosemary in her thigh, getting a yip out of her, rather than blast her at full power like the others would have

 

The whistle sounded again as Holt motioned for Rosemary to leave.

 

"Sorry, girls," Rosemary said as she moved to the side. Trent watched her go, staring like he usually did at her. His distraction cost him, however, as a ball smacked him in the side. The whistle sounded as he was sent to the boy's side and Samantha let out a YES!

 

"Alright! Come on we can win this!" Samantha said as the game started again. Erika got ready to dodge as the balls sailed between each side. At least till Elsa moved up a bit.

 

"Elsa wh-" was all Louise got out before a ball hit her in the side. Elsa didn't even try to dodge, just made sure it hit her shoulder. The whistle sounded as the older girl went to join Rosemary.

 

"You could at least TRY!" Robin yelled after her, but Elsa ignored her. The game started again, and Erika managed to grab a ball. She picked out a target, the jerk football star, Malcolm, and moved to hit him. She threw the ball with all her might. And Malcolm caught it with ease. Erika deflated as the whistle sounded and she was sent out as Trent came back in. Great... now it was 3 vs 6.

 

"Sorry..." Erika said as Louise waved the apology away.

"At least you tried," she consoled before giving Elsa an annoyed look. Elsa didn't even notice as she had already taken out a book. With the match back on, the boys played defense till the girls had lost all the balls. With all six of them with a ball, they all turned on Robin.

 

Robin managed to dodge the first few, but the fourth was just too much as it pegged her right in the chest. Robin hissed in pain as she grabbed her chest and the whistle sounded. Robin glared at Malcolm as he and his bunch all high-fived. She didn't bother saying anything to Holt, he would have ignored her anyway, as she took a seat next to Erika.

 

"Fucking bastard..." Robin mumbled as the game started again. Just like before the boys played back till they had the balls and then drilled another girl, this time Louise. She almost dodged them all, but got her feet tangled and hit. With her gone it was all down to Samantha, their most athletic member.

 

"Come on then I can-" was as far as Samantha got before a ball pinged off her shoulder.



"Samantha, you're out. Boys win!" Coach Holt said as the boys all let out a cheer. They started their usual mocking and jeering as Erika sighed in disappointment. Once again, and like always, the boys had beat them...

 

"This is why I HATE PE..." Robin grumbled voicing all their inner thoughts. It was just so unfair, doubly so with that asshole Holt always making them play along gender lines. At least another day of this torture was over and that moved them another day closer to freedom... Only an entire semester to go...

 

PE wasn't usually a class college's forced students to take... usually. Their college, however, had sprung that change late in all the girls' time here. The very last second in fact for poor Elsa who graduated this year. With the change came the simple ultimatum, either take PE or don't take a diploma. So, the six were stuck taking one of the last time slots for the class. And with Coach Holt the fucking asshole.

 

With "class" over, Erika and the other five headed back to the locker room to change out of their prisoner outfits and back into normal clothing. OK so it was really just sports gear, but it might as well be prison garb considering! The bunch were mostly silent as they walked back while the boys were as chatty as ever. Thankfully, the locker room wasn't far, and they escaped into the room the boys, and their taunts, couldn't follow.

 

"I'm so SICK of this! Why can't we just play a game where we pick teams so there is at least SOME chance of a game?" Samantha yelled punching a locker in frustration. Samantha was the most physically fit one in their group, but that only made her inability to keep up with the boys all the more frustrating for her. Her long black hair was drenched in sweat from her vain attempts to keep them in the dodgeball game.

 

"No use getting upset about it. Besides, if we did that, we'd all be picked last," Elsa said as she opened her locker. Elsa never seemed all that concerned about all this. Maybe it was because she was a senior and thus soon to be out in the real world, or maybe she just hid it well. Regardless, she didn't have so much as a hair out of place.

 

"Must be nice to just sit there and let it happen. Maybe you could at least PRETEND to try?" Samantha shot back glaring at the back of Elsa's head. Elsa just sighed before turning back to Samantha.

 

"I don't like wasting energy for a doomed effort. We've tried beating them quite enough. Be quicker and easier to just let them win and move on," Elsa said before going back to changing Samantha fumed at her words but didn't say anything as she went to her locker.

 

"I'm still fucking pissed they made this class mandatory in our junior year. Assholes, why the FUCK is this mandatory for ever damn diploma?" Louise added as she put on some deodorant to hide her sweat. She had tried hard as well, and it showed. Well, in the sweating part...

 

"I'm just glad the boys went easy and didn't throw as hard as they could. That first game we played against them was horrid..." Rosemary said as she began to put on her normal clothing.

 

"Speak for yourself, Rose. They sure as fuck weren't easy on the rest of us. Asshole pegged me right in the tit on fucking purpose," Robin said as she rubbed her breast. Having the biggest ones among them did have some downsides, doubly so with Malcolm and three of his football buddies on the other side.

 

"Wish we could report their fucking asses," Robin continued as she changed bras.

 

"No point. They’re the star players for the football team and can do no wrong. They'd just tell us to stop spreading rumors and deny, deny, deny," Elsa said with a resigned sigh. They all knew it was true, but it didn't make it any easier to swallow.

 

"How many more weeks of this do we have?" Erika asked as she got her pants back on and started to put on her shirt. She didn't really care about winning but was tired of the class being nothing but watch the boys defeat them at sports. Doubly so with Malcolm being such an ass about it.

 

"Too many," Samantha answered putting on the last of her clothes and slamming her locker closed before growling in fury.

"I hate this class, I hate this school, and I hate that weird smell!"

 

"Smell? Huh... yeah it does smell odd in here," Robin spoke up as she sniffed the air. Erika took a quick sniff and, sure enough, there was a bit of an oddity to their air. It wasn't bad but wasn't good either. Just kinda... off.

 

"What is that? It's not mold is it?" Erika asked as a bit of worry spread through her.

 

"Considering how old and ill kept this place it, probably," Louise answered pinching her nose closed.

 

"All the more reason to get going. Come on, girls, let's get going before the boys get done patting their backs," Elsa said, getting everyone to check their phones and start heading out. Erika was the last as she closed her locker and followed the flow out. The smell faded as she left, and she wondered what sort of mold or dead thing had crawled into the old vents. And if it caused diseases... Ewwwwwwww.

 

Baseline has been established. Primary Control has approved experiment. Gas released, Experiment begun. Monitoring commenced.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Rosemary sighed as she headed toward the gym. Tuesdays were a slow day for her with only a few classes, but PE was every day. Normally classes were either three or two days, depending on when they fell in the week, but this PE class was every damn day. So it was that even her slow days were topped off with suffering.

 

Making her way inside, she found the others already inside and changing. Greetings went about the room as they all stewed in their unwillingness to be here. And to make it even better that odd smell was still in the air. In fact, it seemed stronger now. Rosemary ignored it, though as she began to put on her gym clothing.

 

"Ugh... dammit," Robin swore as she began to fight with her sports bra. Rosemary glanced over as she cursed at the uncooperative undergarment.

 

"Need some help?" Louise offered as Robin growled in frustration.

 

"No... Fucking, did this damn sports bra shrink?" Robin said as she turned so that Rosemary could see. All of them had seen Robin topless before, but it was still impressive how... developed she was. And it did, indeed, look like her sports bra was a bit too small for her.

 

"Maybe your boobs just got bigger," Elsa said as a round of chuckles went around the room. Robin didn't join in as she swore and tossed the bra away.

 

"Fuck it. Hating wearing that thing, anyway. And if they did grow, I guess I might as well show 'em off," Robin said before putting on her shirt. Rosemary shook her head at Robin's complete lack of self-consciousness and pulled on her own sports bra.

 

She slipped it on and found it a bit... tight. Had her's shrunk too? Why wo- her thoughts were put aside as a whistle came from outside. The others finished the last of their changing as Rosemary rushed through hers. Class had started and Coach Holt was always pissy about someone being late.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Basketball... they were being forced to play basketball... Rosemary sighed as she took her position on the court. With their stretches and warmups done, Holt had got them into their usual teams before saying their game for today. Already Elsa looked completely uninterested and Rosemary was tempted to follow her lead. But poor Samantha and Louise were so determined to win...

 

Holt tossed the ball up and Samantha leapt up after it. Malcolm, though, easily topped her and sent it back to the boys. Rosemary and the rest did their best to stop them, but Chad and Trent were both on the basketball team. It wasn't long before Trent rushed through and managed a slam-dunk. Any other time and Rosemary would have cheered for him, and blushed if he had noticed, but right now it just made her more depressed.

 

Samantha took the ball after that and they tried to get a point. It didn't go well as the boys could easily outpace them and cover them completely. Eventually, Samantha went in for her own dunk... but couldn't quite get enough height. The boys took back the ball... and the game turned into a rout.

 

The game seemed to drag on forever, but finally the whistle blew. Rosemary didn't even wait for the winner to be called, it was obvious, before heading back to the locker room. The other girls followed as another day of humiliation came to an end. And the cheers and mocking followed them out.

 

Back in the locker room, no one said anything. Even Samantha was too depressed to complain. They had lost to the boys plenty, but this had been just plain embarrassing. They'd been crushed completely. It wasn't until Rosemary went to put back on her old bra that her malaise faded.

 

Odd... her bra didn't seem to fit right. Even more oddly was the fact the others seem to be having trouble with theirs. Some odd looks went around the room as everyone realized the same thing.

 

"Well, at least we're getting bigger boobs!" Erika said as she proudly thrust out her chest. The room was silent for a moment before laughter took over.

 

"Pfft, more like someone is pranking us. I'd be fucking pissed any other day, but I needed a good laugh," Samantha said as she managed to get her prank bra on.

 

"Yeah. We'll report it tomorrow. Be a nice distraction from another fun day of PE," Elsa added as everyone got changed and started to leave. Rosemary joined them as conversation started and the bad mood faded away. At least the day had ended on a silly note.

 

Confirm effect of experiment. Monitoring to continue. Begin decoy operations.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The alarm clock felt the first of Robin's wrath for the day as she slammed her hand onto it. Rolling back over, she pondered just blowing off class but knew that missing one day would turn to the entire week. Best to stay a good little student and go to class rather than falling behind.

 

Getting out of bed, Robin went through her morning routine on auto-pilot. Her body moved her through the paces, but her brain was still wrapped up in bed. As she was brushing her teeth, however, something drew her mind back to her body. She looked a bit... off. Not like sick or anything just... swollen? No, it was more like her overall size was just bigger. She had been snacking more than she should and had been packing it away during meals. Great, now she was getting fat DESPITE taking a PE class. Fucking useless waste of credits...

 

Going back to getting ready, Robin found her bra and clothes all a bit tight. Personally, she was fine getting a bigger rack, she always had liked her boobs, but her bra digging into them was NOT pleasant. And going the full day with no bra was not appealing either. Even worse, her damn pants seemed to strain as they felt too tight as well. Just great... she should have stayed in bed.

 

Despite the discomfort, Robin went to her classes and did her best to focus. It wasn't easy as her bra and pants were a constant bother, but she pushed through it. Soon enough the day was almost over, save fucking PE. Robin had never been so glad to get there, desperate to change clothes. Though, if she had gained weight, her gym clothes wouldn't fit any better, but she could hope, dammit!

 

Heading inside, Robin found Elsa and Erika already inside and talking.

 

"-ll day. I can't believe I let them shrink!" Erika said as Robin headed to her locker.

 

"Let what shrink?" Robin asked.

"My clothes! All day they've been digging into me and making it agony to concentrate!" Erika said, causing Robin to glance back at her in confusion.

"Wait... your clothing was too small too?"

"'Too'? So, your clothing was too tight as well?" Elsa chimed in. Robin nodded as Elsa raised an eyebrow.


"Odd... because mine were a bit tight as well," she added causing Robin to frown.

"What the fuck? OK the bra thing was kinda funny, but this is getting creepy and fucking annoying," Robin said, fuming that someone had managed to fuck with all three of their clothes.

 

At that moment, the other three girls arrived and talking about the very same thing. Every one of them had woken to find their clothes a bit too tight and all of them grew angrier.

 

"Fuck, if it's those asshats I am going t-" Samantha started before being interrupted.

 

"To do nothing," Elsa said as everyone whirled to stare at her.

"I know, it pisses me off too. Really, pisses me off. But we've all agreed those... stars can do no wrong. If we complain, they'll find a way to make us the villains and kick us out. As terrible as it is, we can't tell on them. Not to mention we have no proof," Elsa finished as everyone sighed and cooled off.

 

Robin HATED that Elsa was right, but she was. The administration would kick them out LOOOOONG before they let Malcolm, or the others take a hit. Fucking corrupt assholes... And there was the whole proof thing. Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT this day SUCKED!

 

Focusing on changing, Robin was a bit surprised with how her gym clothes actually fit. Even the sports bra seemed to fit correctly. Looking around, she saw the others looking just as confused. Ugh, someone HAD been fucking with their clothes! It was the only explanation that made sense. Robin wanted to discuss that, but the whistle sounded, and the moment passed. Great...

 

Life decided to throw Robin a bone, however, as Holt decided to let them play volleyball. Unlike most of the other sports, they were rarely crushed completely by the boys. Indeed, this time they managed to make a sort of game of it and keep the boys' lead to the single digits. They still lost, pretty soundly, but it was a far cry from yesterday's massacre. Even more surprising was how Robin didn't feel exhausted like she normally did.

 

"At least that wasn't too bad," Erika said as they got back into the locker room, the usual mocking still coming despite their better showing.

"Yeah. And I'm not exhausted like I usually am," Rosemary added.

"About the only good thing about this crap is jacking up our stamina," Robin said as the others agreed. She was less than thrilled at having to change back into her ill-fitting clothing, but her gym clothes were just too nasty. Though hadn't there been a stain on the shoulder? Ehh, must have imagined it.

 

Putting back on her clothing, Robin swore as it started to dig in again. In fact, it almost seemed worse now. Eager to get back to her dorm and out of these damn clothes, Robin took off with a quick bye and headed to her dorm.

 

No sooner did she arrive back in her room did she, practically, rip her clothing off. FUCK it was so damn tight, how had she ever gotten into it?! Heading for the bathroom, Robin washed her face off before looking at herself. Once again, she looked... off and again it almost looked like she was bigger. But that...

 

Then again, the clothes, her bra... could she? Taking a marker, Robin marked her height on the doorframe... before feeling like the dumbest bitch to ever chug dumb bitch juice. Fucking hell of all the stupid shit... fuck this, she was going to bed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another day, another trip to the gym. Elsa could be mad about it, could stoke the embers of her fury, but hadn't seen much of a reason to. Her being angry every time she had to come here wouldn't change the fact she HAD to come here. The people in power had decided it was required and nothing she did would change their minds. Best thing she could do was suck it up and do it. And think about revenge once it was over...

 

Entered the locker room, Elsa found it abuzz with activity. She raised an eyebrow as she saw Robin moving about in a frantic fashion.

 

"-elling you I was higher up than the mark I made! I am taller!" Robin said as Louise and Samantha rolled their eyes.

 

"Right... and that's why you don't look any taller to any of us," Samantha said. Indeed, Robin didn't look any different to Elsa. Maybe a bit wider, but not taller.

 

"And your clothes still fit too," Louise added as Robin growled in fury.

 

"Didn't we just establish yesterday that someone was fucking with our clothes? Maybe they changed them for bigger ones!" Robin suggested causing Samantha and Louise to laugh in her face. Robin stormed off after that.

 

Elsa was going to dismiss Robin's crazy words as well but stopped as she looked at her gym clothes. Something was a bit... off about them. They were the same pattern, same look, same everything... but... And then there was the bra thing and their clothes not fitting then fitting... What if...

 

Changing her clothes, Elsa put her normal clothing away save her shirt. She went to put it away but slipped her nail into one of the stitching near the collar. She popped it off before hanging the shirt up and heading out along with the others. Why had she done that? She was going to come back to that stitch still being ruined and having to fix it just by a dumb hunch. Oh well, peace of mind and all that.

 

That peace of mind became harder to find as Elsa entered the gym. Moving past the boys, Elsa couldn't help but feel they weren't as big as they usually were. They were still bigger and taller but seemed... less so. For their part, the boys seem to notice something was off as well as their eyes keep glancing toward them. Could Robin have been right? Had all of them gotten bigger? That would explain why their clothes had been too tight and Robin not looking any taller to them... But how and why?

 

Such thoughts had to be put on hold as Coach Holt ran them through their warmups and then to the, inevitable game. This time their pointless task was relay racing. Elsa took her position as Rosemary started them off. Well, at least with her being the first Samantha couldn't blame Elsa for not trying. No way could she keep up with her opponent, one of Malcolm's stooges, Phil.

 

The race started and Phil took an early lead. But that was all he took as, to everyone's shock, Rosemary managed to keep a decent pace. She had never been athletic or had any real stamina... and yet she was managing to keep up. PE was doing her some good, apparently. And it was doing Louise good as well as she took over and managed to gain some ground on Trent. The two passed off their batons nearly at the same time, something even Louise had never managed. Could... could they actually win?

 

Erika had the baton now and started to fall behind. However, just like Rosemary, not so far behind as to make the race unwinnable. Elsa was next and found herself debating legitimately trying. If Robin had been right and they were bigger...

 

Making her choice, Elsa took the baton and ran as fast as she could. She expected her body to start screaming in agony at being pushed like this but found only mild discomfort. Elsa pushed herself a bit harder and found more speed than she thought she had. Was she gaining on her opponent, Carl? Yes... yes, she was! Elsa couldn't help but let a smirk spread as she closed the gap. She was pushing herself to the limit to do it, but she was doing it! How was she doing this?!

 

The high faded, though, as she passed the baton to Robin. Exhaustion came over her and she nearly staggered to the ground. She gasped for air and regretted her sudden change of heart immediately. Fuck, she was going to feel this tonight... And yet, as she glanced over to Carl, the surprised and confused look on his face made it all worth it. She had kept up with him....

 

By the time Elsa fully recovered the race was ending. Samantha and Malcolm had been the last runners. Despite her best efforts, Samantha just couldn't keep up with the speedster. The boys won yet again, but their cheers were less... enthused. And as the girls made their way back to the locker room, the usual miasma of defeat was nowhere to be seen. They'd keep up... they'd made the boys work for that win. And that had never happened before. And was that because....

 

Getting back to her locker, Elsa had the strangest feeling it was smaller than before. Surely it was just her mind playing tricks on her, but there was one way to be sure. Opening the locker, she grabbed her shirt and looked at the neck. The pulled stitch was gone... This wasn't the shirt she had left in this locker.... Looking back, she was now sure the locker was smaller. Or rather, she was looking at it from a higher vantage point. The changed clothes, their sudden increase in physical abilities, all of it pointed to one truth. They were growing.

 

Elsa was tempted to tell the others but stopped as she thought more about this. Someone was sneaking into the locker room, changing their clothes, and was doing something to them that was making them bigger. Whoever it was had to be powerful and well connected, well-funded too as this kind of thing had to involve the administration. And they wouldn't have gone along with it without some serious cash incentives. Telling the others would likely cause that group to act, maybe even hurt them. It would definitely force them to stop this exp..erim...

 

That thought decided Elsa's course of action. If she told the others, this insanity would end. Whatever was causing their growth would be removed and they'd go back to normal. Sure, they might keep their bit of extra height, but they'd still be no match for those arrogant boys. But if she kept quiet and their growth continued...

 

Elsa put on her shirt and pretended like nothing was wrong. She left with the others without giving even a hint of the choice she had made. Save for a slight smirk as she wondered what tomorrow would bring.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It had been a rather... odd day for Erika. Ever since she had awoken this morning, she hadn't been able to shake the feeling that something was off. Things didn't look quite right, and her pace seemed wrong as well, like she was walking a bit too fast. It hadn't all been bad as she got a lot of looks and stares throughout the day, though she didn't know why. Something was different, Erika just couldn't place what.

 

Arriving at the locker room, Erika greeted everyone and started to change. As she did, she had to double take as she looked at her chest. Were...were they always that big? No... no they definitely weren't, but her bra fit fine. Changing to her sports bra, Erika found it a snug, but fine fit. Was she just imagining they were bigger?

 

"This day..." she muttered to herself as she went back to changing.

 

"Hmm?" Rosemary said, looking to snap out of her own thoughts.

 

"Oh, nothing. Just been a weird day. Kinda seemed... I don't know off a bit," Erika explained. Rosemary got a concerned look at those words, though.

 

"You... you've had a weird day too? And felt like something was wrong?"

 

"Yeah..." Erika said.

 

"Same here. I could swear I look... bigger, but my clothes all fit," Louise added as Erika's worry started to grow. All three of them had been feeling off? That... couldn't be a coincidence.

 

"I TOLD you I was getting bigger, but none of you believed me! Now we're all bigger! Gonna believe me now!" Robin said with a proud smirk. Fuck maybe she had been right. But... but h-

 

"Please. We all know your... relationship with the truth. And IF we were getting bigger, why do our clothes all seem to fit properly? This is nothing more than simple increase in our stamina and overall fitness. We have been getting a lot more exercise thanks to this class and we're probably just getting tougher from all these games, nothing more," Elsa butted in, pouring the cold water of reality over the insanity of Robin's suggestion. Of course, why hadn't Erika even thought about their inadvertent training? That made FAR more sense.

 

"What?! Hey, I do-" Robin started before Samantha butted in.

 

"Give it a rest, Robin. We're not bigger, just tougher. And it’s time to put that toughness to the test. Let's beat those fucking pricks," Samantha said as a cheer went through the group. Robin huffed in annoyance but finished changing and headed after the rest of them. Good thing Elsa was here to keep them grounded in reality.

 

And yet, as Erika entered the gym, Robin's suggestion reared its head once again. Erika had noticed the boys weren't as intimidating yesterday, and they seemed even less so today. It was almost as if they had shrunk... Surely Robin couldn't be right... them getting bigger was just... silly. No, no it just had to be from Erika getting fitter, that's all!

 

Coach Holt called their game together and today it was volleyball. Erika couldn't help but celebrate inwardly as this was the one game, they had always been decent at. They had never won, but never been utterly crushed either. But with how good Erika was feeling and how the net didn't seem quite so high, Erika was thinking they might pull it off.

 

Yet, even with their surge of physical ability, the girls just couldn't manage the win. It came down to the wire with the score tied up, but Malcolm had managed to out jump Samantha and spike the ball right into Rosemary, hard. The ball smashed right into her chest and drove her to ground before it bounced off, giving the boys the win.

 

Of course, the asshole had whooped and hollered like crazy along with the other boys. None of them, save Trent, cared in the least as Rosemary groaned from the hit. Both Erika and Trent helped her up as she said she was fine. The other girls, meanwhile, were giving death glares at Malcolm and his bunch.

 

"Coach he jus-" Louise started but never finished.

 

"Part of the game. Toughen up," was all Holt said as he wondered back to his office. Erika fucking hated that useless old shit. Realizing that staying here would just get more mockery, the girls headed back to the locker room. At least Erika wasn't as exhausted as she usually was after PE.

 

"Fucking old fart... And we were SOOOO close! If I had just gotten a bit higher," Samantha said as she let her head flop onto her locker. Louise patted her shoulder in reassurance.

 

"Don't worry about it. It's more my fault for sending the ball toward him, should have moved it toward Phil," Louise said, trying to cheer Samantha up.

 

"She's right. We should be proud just how close we came to winning! We nearly had them! We've never almost had them!" Erika said, trying to distract from what had happened with Holt. Not like they could do anything about it...  The others nodded in agreement as Samantha cheered up. Robin, though, only grumbled.

 

"I wonder why we, suddenly, almost beat them," Robin asked, shooting a stare toward Elsa. Elsa ignored it as the others shook their heads. And yet Erika couldn't shake the feeling the net had been a bit lower. And damn had Samantha gotten air with that jump. She might have even managed a dunk... something she had failed at only a few days ago...

 

Erika shook such thoughts away as her clothes slipped on like normal. Just Robin being Robin. Heading out, Erika started back to her dorm. And still seeming to be setting a pace that was just a little off.

 

Initial results are promising. Secrecy still holding. Increase of dosage shows no adverse effects.
Confirmed. Still wish to file objection to doubling of dosage.

Noted. Double dosage will hold. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Louise groaned as she pushed herself out of her bed and glared at her phone. She dismissed its alarm before letting out a second groan. Pulling herself from the loving embrace of her bed, she made her way to the bathroom and flipped on the light. She looke-

 

"AHH!" Louise cried as she stumbled back, whirling to see the unknown person in it. All she found was the wall, however, and she took a moment to calm down. Fuck, what the hell ha-... holy...

 

Louise mind went blank as she stared at, what she now realized was, her reflection. She... she was big... bigger than normal. Her breasts looked swollen and her stomach seemed to hint at abs. Even her arms showed definition beginning to form. How in the fuck did this happen?! She looked nothing like this when she had gone to bed.

 

Robin's ridiculous words went through Louise's head and she felt... divided. On one hand, how the FUCK was she getting bigger?! And yet, on the other, holy shit she was getting bigger! Louise couldn't deny how much better she looked and felt, but this was... I mean stuff like this didn't...

 

Rushing out, Louise snatched up her bra from last night and put it on, sure that it would be horridly tight. Instead, it was only mildly tight. How could that be? Her breasts were HUGE compared to yesterday, but her bra still fit well enough. What the he-

 

Another alarm from her phone snapped Louise out of her thoughts. Fuck should she skip? Go get some help? Get help..., who the fuck was supposed to help? Go to a hospital and say, "help I think I am bigger?" Wait, Robin... Robin had been saying shit like this for days now. Maybe... maybe she had been right. And if she was maybe she had some idea what was causing it and how to...to stop it... or maybe speed it up... It was the best idea she had. Deciding to push the oddness aside, for now, Louise got ready to head to class.

 

The trip to class was a roller-coaster for Louise. At first, the constant stares, mumbles, and general commotion her changes caused left Louise blushing and wanting to just vanish. But as she noticed the double take stares of the boys, the jealous glances of the girls, and the general... shrunkeness of everything, the embarrassment turned to excitement. This... was kinda nice. She was a good bit taller than most of the other girls, now, and her toned body made them all look small and weak. Even many of the boys looked far less intimidating. Fuck being kinda nice, this was awesome!

 

Louise did her best to concentrate in class, but everyone keep looking at her and Louise rather enjoyed the attention. She really loved the stares she got as she walked between classes, making sure to strut her stuff more than was needed. Talking to Robin about this or being worried about how she had enlarged vanished from Louise's mind as she loved all the attention she was getting. And the fact her clothes seemed to be getting a bit tighter as the day wore on.

 

By the time Louise headed to the gym, she had already picked out a few cuties that had given her a longer than normal stare to seek out tomorrow. Wow... her going up to another to ask out... she'd NEVER have thought of doing that before, but with her changes it seemed so natural.

 

Heading in, Louise nearly plowed into the back of Robin who, for some reason, was standing just inside the doorway.

 

"Robin, watch it!" Louise yelled as Robin turned an- HOLY SHIT! Louise had to fight not to shrink back as Robin turned to reveal her bare breasts, swollen and looking insanely hot. Robin smirked at Louise's stunned silence and chuckled as she cocked her head to the side.

 

"What was that? I couldn't hear you thanks to all that drooling," Robin said as Louise's mind restarted. Fuck. Robin had always been big, but she was massive now. And eye level with Louise too! There was no denying it now, they were growing. There was no other explanation for Robin's sudden boobgrowth or her being eye level with Louise.

 

"So gonna say I'm crazy, now? Hmm HMMMMM? Don't think so, doubly so when someone else got some enhancements," Robin asked as she pushed her bare boobs into Louise's. Louise had to fight back a moan as Erika, thankfully, came to her rescue.

 

"We get it, Robin, you got even bustier, we all did. And taller, so yes you were right, but that doesn't answer the question we were discussing," Erika said as she pulled Robin back. Robin huffed a bit but moved away as Louise got herself back under control.

 

"We... we need to tell someone. I mean, people don't just... grow," Rosemary said cradling her own swollen breasts. Even her hips looked wider and expanded.

 

"No fucking way! If we tell someone, they might find what is causing it and make it stop! I want to get even bigger, and don't pretend like any of you want it to stop either," Robin shot back. She brought up a very good point and none of the six spoke up to disagree with her assessment. I mean... who would want this to stop?

 

"But what if something bad starts to happen? I mean, sure its fine now, but what if we start... start growing new arms or turning demony or something!" Erika pointed out as Rosemary shrank with each suggestion.

 

"That seems very unlikely. Mostly cause such things only happen in your cartoon shows, but also because it hasn't happened yet. Considering that we have likely been growing for a few days, if any side effects were to take place, they'd have already happened," Elsa pointed out. That seemed to calm Rosemary down, but Erika frowned at the cartoon shot.

 

"People getting bigger usually only happens in those too," she mumbled. Elsa looked to be about to respond, but the whistle stopped her answer.

 

"Great... so what are we going to do?" Louise said, still not even partly changed.

 

"After class? We can discuss that later. Right now? I say we put this sudden increase to good use and beat us some boys," Samantha said. Louise smiled at that suggestion and quickly got changed as the rest did the same. Oh, this was going to be FUN! ~

 

Samantha lead the way as the girls all headed out into the gym. Louise was disappointed she didn't get to see the boys’ initial reaction, but the delay didn't change much. All of them stared in amazement and confusion as the girls took their usual places to warm-up. Louise enjoyed it at first, but their lust-filled looks began to bother her. She had zero interest in any of these fuckers and didn't enjoy them eyeing her up.

 

The boys were, sadly, still taller than all of them, but not nearly as much. Louise couldn't help but imagine how great it would be when she WAS taller than them. Then their looks of lust and confusion would be nothing but fear and apprehension. Louise felt a thrill of excitement, and something else, at that thought. Yep, there was no way in FUCK she was going to let the cat out of the bag till she was looking down at them!

 

Despite their changes, Coach Holt seemed completely oblivious as they did their warm-up stretches and such. Louise had to fight not to giggle as they boys strained to keep one eye on them as they stretched. Sure, she didn't like being stared at, but their ridiculous attempts to be sneaky about it were just too fucking stupid. How should would love for one of them to be dumb enough to take a pass at her just so she could shut them down as viciously as she could manage.

 

"Alright. Line up for dodgeball," Holt said as Louise let a big smirk spread over her face. Normally, dodgeball would have made her groan and curse her luck. But today... oh today she was SOOO ready for this. Samantha was as well as she gave Malcolm a withering glare. The boys took their places as they did the same. Louise was eager to get started and could tell the others were too. Even Elsa looked ready to try her best, a thing she had never done in dodgeball. The whistle sounded, and the game started.

 

Louise launched herself forward and sprinted toward the ball. Her opposite, Phil did the same, but seemed distracted by something to her right. Louise didn't look as she focused and snatched up the ball. Phil retreated back and just managed to avoid her throw as she fell back as well. It might have been a miss, but Louise had never reached the ball first, or forced a boy to dodge the ball rather than try to catch it.

 

To her right, Robin snatched up her ball and underhanded it toward Chad. Chad tried to grab it, but it came too quick and too low, smacking off his leg. The whistle sent him to the side as the first out of the match. Sadly, it was soon followed by a second whistle as Rosemary took a hit from Devin.

 

With the initial throws over and the match tied, everyone backed away as the balls were regathered. The girls had four balls while the boys only had two, but Malcolm and Phil had both, their two best players. Samantha decided she didn't care as she rushed forward and took a toss at Malcolm. Malcolm managed to block the ball with his own before returning fire. Samantha dodged it as Phil took a shot as well. Elsa blocked it with her ball, however, before firing back. While Phil managed to dodge, he wasn't the target as Trent was hit on his side. Samantha and Elsa high-fived as the boys were put behind.

 

Sadly, the lead didn't last as the boys used their usual tactic now that they had most of the balls. An onslaught of balls overwhelmed Robin and she was knocked out. For their part, the girls tried the same, but Malcolm proved too quick for them. A second assault put Erika down and the boys back in the lead.

 

Feeling confident, Devin deciding to take a shot without waiting for the others. Aiming at Louise, he rushed forward and threw it. Louise dodged to the side and was surprised at managing to move quick enough. Her return threw nailed him square in the face and she let out a yes in joy. It was premature, however, as she was hit by a ball tossed by Phil. Fuck, she had forgotten about him having a ball.

 

Moving to the side, Louise could only watch as Elsa and Samantha dueled with Phil and Malcolm. After a bit of trading, Samantha made the bold move of rushing forward. She managed to hit Phil but was left wide open for Malcolm. However, Elsa rushed in and took the hit to keep Samantha in. The two exchanged some words as it came down to Samantha vs Malcolm.

 

The two traded tosses and it was quickly evident both were on equal footing. That fact seemed to make Malcolm all the readier rather than worried, however. Still, as the game dragged it was obvious Samantha was starting to run out of steam faster than Malcolm. It wouldn't be long before she couldn't keep up and that'd be it. Damn... they were so close too.

 

As things got worse for Samantha, Elsa leaned over to Robin and whispered something to her. Robin looked confused at first before getting a big smile and nodding. Robin shifted to stand a bit in front of Elsa before lifting her arms to stretch. No sooner did she raise her arms did every boy, even Malcolm for a split second, look at her. Robin's huge tits were on full display and she did her best to make them very, very noticeable. Sadly, that small distraction wasn't enough to give Samantha an ope-

 

"OH NO!" Robin cried as her tank top was pulled upward thanks to Elsa pulling it down from the back. It snapped over the lip of her tits and revealed her strained sports bra and her nipples pocking out through the fabric. The boys all went wide eyed in shock and enjoyment along with Malcolm. At least till a ball smacked him square in the face.

 

"Girls win!" Holt said as Louise and the others cheered and rushed out to hug Samantha. Malcolm started to say something about cheating and such but was drowned out as they cheered and jeered at the boys.

 

"Maybe keep your eye on the ball!"

"Yeah, and not my chest, perv!"

"Can't keep control with a real woman nearby, what a sad little boy!"

 

The taunts sent Malcolm rushing out of the gym, his face beet red and huffing the entire way. His stooges followed him out and were soon followed by the others. For the first time ever, it was the boys slinking back to the locker room with their tails between their legs and the girls celebrating sweet, sweet victory!

 

"Better hope your teammates don't hear about this!" Louise yelled after them as the girls celebrated for a few more minutes. Finally, they all headed back to their own locker room.

 

"YES, YES YES! WE BEAT THEM AHAHAHA!" Samantha cried as she danced through the locker room. Robin joined her as they chanted "Girl's rule, Girl's rule," before stopping to high five.

 

"They were so pissed off! Did you see Malcolm's face when he got hit?" Erika asked before doing a mocking slowmo recreation of the hit. Laughter filled the room as they relived their win and enjoyed their first victory.

 

"Well, I guess we are all in agreement about what to do about our little... spurts," Elsa, finally, said once the celebrations died down. Everyone looked around at each other and saw the same general feeling on their face.

 

"Good. Well, I'll see you tomorrow, girls. Try not to grow too much, we don't want to scare the boys off before we get some proper revenge."

 

Growth has exceeded estimates and subjects are aware of the growth! I strongly suggest termination of test!

 

Suggestion denied. Test will continue, AND with current dosage.

 

.... Very well

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For the first time in.... probably ever, Samantha was glad to hear her alarm going off. She turned it off and made a beeline straight for her cabinet mirror. Looking back was a larger, curvier, stronger version of herself and Samantha gawked in surprise.

 

After realizing they were growing, Samantha had been giddy to see how much larger she'd be today. And boy was she not disappointed as she nearly topped the mirror. In fact, if she stood at her full height the top of her head disappeared over the mirror. She had to break 6'4 and that meant... ohhhh she was going to LOVE PE today!

 

Throwing on some ill-fitting clothing, Samantha headed out of her apartment to grab her mail. Normally, she would have finished her morning routine before doing that, but today she had more in mind than her mail. One of her neighbors, an asshole named Matt, had made a habit of going through her mail and stealing any coupons or anything like that from her mailbox. She had tried to make him stop, but he was a huge slab of overcompensation and even the landlord was scared of him. That was going to change today...

 

Samantha headed toward Matt, already thumbing through HER mail, and did her best to bend down and look smaller. Matt noticed her after a second but didn't so much as even look embarrassed, or stop, as he continued. Fucker even took one of her coupons just right then and there.

 

"That's my mail, Matt," Samantha said. Matt didn't stop.

 

"Uh-huh," was all he said as he continued, taking another coupon.

 

"Put it back, the coupons too," Samantha said, finally getting Matt to stop as he turned toward her. He scoffed and moved to stand over her.


"Or what?"

 

"Or..." Samantha said as she rose up to her new height. Matt's scowl turned to confusion and then shock as Samantha rose to just a bit taller than him. Grabbing his shoulder, she shoved him into the wall, and he dropped the mail in surprise as she pinned him there. Some small part of Samantha's mind said that should have been much harder to do, but it was drowned out by her anger.

 

"Or I am going to shove your head into that mail box and leave you there till someone feels sorry enough for you to call help. And considering what a piece of shit you are, that is going to be awhile. Now FUCK OFF!" Samantha growled as she pushed him into the wall even harder, causing him to wince. She let go and he scampered off in panic. He looked about to say something, but a withering glare sent him hurrying away even faster instead. Samantha waited till he had scuttled back into his home, and locked the door, to let a massive smile spread over her face.

 

"That's right, fucker. And you're just the first on my list. Get ready, Malcolm," Samantha said as she grabbed her mail, and Matt's coupons, and headed back to her apartment.

 

Samantha's classes seemed to crawl as she, in an odd change, eagerly awaited PE. She did have quite a bit of fun shoving boys out of her way and watching their annoyance turn to stunned shock. And even more fun seeing the girls who had some interest mixed in with their jealousy. It was tempting to stop and try her luck but thought to wait. She might get shot down right now, but if her growth kept up no one would be able to say no. For more than one reason, hehe.

 

Finally, it was time and Samantha practically skipped to the locker room. She arrived first and quickly got changed. Oddly, her sports clothing fit her decently enough and Samantha wondered how that could be. Maybe whoever was making them grow was giving them new clothes? Ehh, who cared? All she cared about was that she got even bigger! And got to beat Malcolm into the ground.

 

The rest showed up soon after and were all abuzz of the day they had. There was no doubt now they were growing and in all the right ways. Samantha had to fight not to feel them all up and get a good idea of how much they'd grown. They were all so damn hot now, it was maddening!

 

Thankfully, the whistle saved Samantha from herself and her mind focused back on what she had been waiting for all day. Finally...

 

"I wonder if the boys will be able to play without letting their jaws hang open?" Erika asked as everyone giggled. Samantha lead the way as they entered the gym. And it was all she could do not to laugh in triumph as the boy's all froze. The boy's eyes followed them in stunned and seduced stupor as each of them walked past to their spots.

 

Erika took a round-about way and walked past Phil. She stopped as his eyes settled on her engorged breasts and she tutted before lifting his head up a bit.


"Don't stare, it embarrasses me," she teased faking a shy look before whirling and moving to her spot. Samantha couldn't help but laugh as Phil watched her go with wanton lust. The other girls joined in and Phil's lust stupor turned to an embarrassed and annoyed scowl.

 

"Enough playing around. Let's get started," Coach Holt demanded as they started their warm-ups. Samantha watched as the boys did, they best not to stare, and fail completely. She made sure to make eye contact with Malcolm before giving a quick flex. His look of shock was the best thing ever. I'm coming for you, little boy.

 

With warm-ups done the game was declared to be basketball. The boys looked excited by that. At least until Samantha and the rest moved closer. Gone were the days of the boys having an obvious height and size advantage. Now, the two of them were almost eye to eye. And that change made every girl smirk and the boys seem to shrink even further.

 

Holt motioned for the tip off and Samantha and Malcolm moved to take point. As they came face to face, Samantha smiled DOWN at Malcolm as she now stood an inch or two taller than him. Malcolm's usual cocky look was cracked with uncertainty as he glanced at Holt for some sign of something being off. Holt, however, seemed oblivious to the obvious change that had happened on one half of the court. Some part of Samantha wondered why, but that part was drowned out by how badly she wanted to shatter that cocky look completely.

 

The ball was thrown up and both Samantha and Malcolm leapt up for it. Malcolm got his usual impressive height, but Samantha got more as she tipped the ball back toward Louise. She had, finally, beaten Malcolm in a tip-off!

 

Louise took the ball and moved toward the basket. Trent moved to block her and kept her back as the rest scattered and tried to avoid the boy guarding them. Louise managed to pass it to Erika who quickly passed it to Elsa. Samantha managed to break past Malcolm and rushed the goal. Elsa noticed and passed to her and Samantha grabbed it before leaping toward the basket. Shockingly, both to her and everyone else, Samantha reached the basket and slammed the ball through the net.

 

"How the hell..." Chad said as Samantha smirked triumphantly back at the stunned boys.

 

"Maybe the basket is a bit lower today. Or maybe you boys just aren't so big," Samantha taunted as the other girls giggled and moved to the defense. Worried looks were exchanged by the boys before Phil grabbed the ball and passed it back in.

 

Devin took possession of the ball and moved to their side of the court. The worry from Samantha's dunk looked to be pushed aside as the boys got back into the grove. They passed the ball around for a few seconds before quickly passing it to Phil. He leapt upward to go for a three pointer and Robin jumped as well. Phil went to shoot, but the ball was smacked out of his hand and out of bounds.

 

"How th-" was all Phil got out before Robin began to taunt him.

 

"YAAAA GET THAT OUT OF HER SUCKER!" Robin said in a poor imitation of "gangsta". The boys would have laughed their asses off at such a bad attempt, but were too busy being shocked Robin of all people managed to stop Phil. They took possession of the ball again as Phil passed it back in.

 

The game continued much the same for the next few minutes. Louise managed to dunk the ball as well while Elsa and Robin got some solid three pointers in. The boys, on the other hand, were having trouble getting any shot off as the girls were finding it effortless to keep up with them and out jump them. And the longer the game went the easier it seemed as Samantha could swear Malcolm looked a bit smaller.

 

The game was well in the girl's favor as PE neared its end. They were ahead by seven points and the boys were struggling more and more to keep up. That last tip off had been pathetic as Samantha, easily, beat Malcolm and Rosemary, FUCKING ROSEMARY, managed to drive right into an easy two-point shot. For their parts, the boys were spending their time glancing between themselves and Coach Holt as the game became more and more one-sided. It didn't help that the boys seemed to be getting smaller and smaller. Of course, they weren't, Samantha and the others were just getting bigger. And she LOVED it!

 

With the boys back in possession of the ball, Malcolm took it and glared at Samantha. Samantha smirked back at him and motioned for him to bring it. He did just that as he took off, leaving his team behind. Samantha, easily, kept up with him as he rushed the basket. He juked to the side to try and throw Samantha off, but she easily corrected in time. With no other choice, he leapt up for a dunk of his own, and barely got off the ground before Samantha smacked the ball right out of his hands.

 

Malcolm looked on in stunned silence as Erika snatched up the loose ball and strolled back to their basket. She leapt up and slammed it in before landing and giving an innocent smile and wave. Malcolm and the other boys were utterly dumbstruck as Holt ended their torment, for today, with the whistle.

 

"Girls win. Well done. Same thing tomorrow," Holt said as he left. He strolled away like the girls hadn't just gone from being crushed by the boys every day to utterly crushing them. Or being bigger than them.

 

"There's always tomorrow, little boy," Samantha mocked as she patted Malcolm on the shoulder and started toward the exit.

"Yep, but you better bring some better game then," Robin added.

 

"Indeed, that was rather boring," Elsa finished as the girls all laughed and strolled out of the gym, leaving the boys utterly baffled.

 

Arriving back at their lockers, the girls all looked between each other with huge grins.

 

"We actually beat them... WE BEAT THEM!" Louise cheered as the others joined in. High fives, jumping fits, and other bits of celebrating went through the group as they all enjoyed the stomping they had just given. And one gained without any tricks. No, this was a pure and utter beatdown.

 

"This is AMAZING! Those assholes are going to hate PE as much as we did, now!" Robin said as she pulled her shirt on, she didn't even bother with a bra.

 

"Oh, they are going to hate it alright, doubly so come tomorrow! After all, no reason to think we won't be even bigger!" Samantha said as most of the girls giggled. Rosemary, however, seemed to darken and looked worried rather than excited.

 

"I... Is that a good thing, though? I mean... I like being taller than them and being able to beat them, but if we keep getting bigger... What if something goes wr-"

"Not this again." Samantha interrupted stopping Rosemary midsentence.

 

"Are you seriously going to say we should be worried after how awesome this has been? Look how fucking amazing we all are now! And think of all the things we can do that we were so nervous about. Like maybe asking a certain someone for some... fun," Samantha said giving a seductive look at Rosemary. Rosemary's worry turned to embarrassment as she glanced away with a blush.

 

"I... I mean he... he was really cute with how he kept... staring... And I do like being bigg-"

"SEE! So, let's enjoy this and let the good times GROW! Right, girls?" Samantha asked as the rest cheered. Rosemary looked to have come around as everyone finished changing. Rosemary was the first out and looked about to leave, but then turned toward the boys’ locker room. Samantha smiled and silently wished her luck, not like she needed it with that ass.

 

The rest left as well until only Elsa and Samantha were left. Samantha went to leave but paused as she noticed Elsa staring at the vent.

 

"Something wrong?" Samantha asked as Elsa snapped out of her thoughts.

 

"Wh- Oh... no. Just... remembering that smell," she answered.


"Smell? Oh yeah that weird smell. We should really report that one of these days," Samantha said. Else nodded but didn't seem to hear as she keep her eyes on the vent.

 

This has gone too far! They are growing beyond our projections! Rate of growth has increased and now one of them looks to kn-

 

Noted. Test will continue.

 

I won't be dis-

 

TEST WILL CONTINUE! Get this fool out of here! 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Malcolm couldn't help but feel... worried as he entered the gym. Yesterday had been... fuck what HAD yesterday been? The small and wimpy girls they had easily defeated had turned into fucking amazons who defeated them just as easily. His mind was still trying to come to some kind of... of... fuck he didn't even know!

 

It had been bad enough when he had noticed them filling out, at least he had been able to dismiss it or explain it away. But there was no explanation for what had happened yesterday. Because yesterday they hadn't just filled out a bit more... No... they had gotten bigger. Big enough to be taller than all of them.

 

Malcolm would have decided he had had some crazy ass dream if it wasn't for all the other guys agreeing to it. All of them had seen it and, in the case of Trent, experienced in ways that... well Malcolm admitted he was SUPER jealous of. The six tiny girls were tiny no more... and yet Coach Holt seemed totally oblivious to it.

 

"What are we going to do? I mean, what if they got even bigger?" Chad asked, a bit of nervousness entering his voice.

 

"There is no way they got bigger, I mean they were already big before," Devin shot back.


"And why would they had stopped growing? We all agree they've grown, why should we assume they, suddenly, stopped?" Phil retorted as worry spread over both Chad and Devin's faces. Malcolm did his best to hide his own fear, but it was hard. They had never been particularly nice to the girls and Malcolm didn't doubt most of them would be eager for payback. And if they got much bigger...

 

"Fuck, we should have been nice like Trent. That bastard doesn't have a thing to worry about," Carl said as everyone glanced over to Trent. Unlike the rest of them, he looked super eager for the door to swing open and the girls to enter the gym. And why shouldn't he be when he was now dating one of them? Plus, unlike the rest of them, he hadn't joined in any taunting or... other things. Ahhh fuck it, they bullied those girls and there was no use lying to himself about it! And now karma was coming through those doors grown by... something! Fuck...

 

"We.... we'll just stick together. They haven't grown super-fast so maybe they won't be too big. And... and Coach Holt won't let them do anything to actually hurt us! The College and the Deans wouldn't like their star players hurt," Malcolm said, faking more confidence than he felt. The others nodded as Phil rubbed his chin.

 

"Maybe we should go to one of the Deans about this. Holt doesn't seem to want to do anything an-" Phil never finished as the doors swung open.

 

Malcolm's jaw nearly hit the floor as the girls, bending over to actually fit, entered the gym. They had been tall yesterday... but they were massive today easily cresting eight feet. Samantha, as always, lead the way and she stood to her full height before giving a horrifying smirk at Malcolm. Her arms, legs...everything looked toned and strong. Worse, her clothes seemed barely to fit her thanks to increased bulk.

 

Erika followed close behind and stretched as she got through the door. Malcolm watched in amazement as her top fought to keep her breasts contained and rode up to reveal much of their bottoms. She pulled it down again before winking at them and moving to her spot, her enlarged rear swinging as it went.

 

Elsa entered next and rose up and up and up as she towered over them all. She looked closer to nine feet and stared down at the boys with a cold and stone-faced look. The barest hint of a smile spread on her face as her tongue licked her lips. She turned to move to her spot as a chill ran down Malcolm's spine. Had... had she always been that terrifying?

 

The fear was forgotten quickly as Robin, barely, managed to get through thanks to her curves. Her breasts were unbelievable and her top barely covered her nipples, much less the rest of her. The slight pudge to her belly didn't help and yet didn't make her any less... well... She gave them all a wicked grin and looked about to head for them, but a cough from Elsa stopped her. She huffed a bit before sighing and moving to her spot.

 

Louise followed Robin and giggled when she saw them. Like Samantha, she had bulked up quite a bit and her pants were pulled taut by her firm butt. Her legs were chiseled and sculpted like an artist’s masterpiece and Malcolm had to fight to get his eyes to move off them as they flexed and stretched with each step.

 

Finally, Rosemary entered, and Malcolm heard Trent suck in a breath. The shy little thing was now a towered mass of femininity. She had grown noticeably in all the right areas and, rather than be shy about them, she flaunted them with confident giggles. A quick wink at Trent was enough to make Malcolm want to murder the lucky bastard and an air kiss made it all but certain he would. At least, once he was away from that... paragon of beauty. She moved to join the others as Malcolm tried to recover what was left of his wits.

 

"So... what we playing today, Coach?" Samantha asked, looking down at Holt. Coach Holt, for once, was unable to pretend like nothing was very, VERY wrong and looked totally stunned. He stammered out some noises and tore his eyes off the girls before looking away. He HAD to realize someone needed to be called! Girls didn't grow a few feet in a single night and didn't become over eight feet tall!

 

"W...I..." was all Holt got out as he looked distracted by something. Malcolm pondered saying screw this and taking off, but noticed the girls spreading out to block the exits. Oh fuck...

 

"I got a suggestion, why not some dodgeball?" Elsa said, giving them all a smile that was anything but friendly. Malcolm couldn't help but gulp as he saw the others moving back.

 

"N...N-No, No. Today we ar-" Holt started to say, trying to get back control. But it was too late as Robin leaned down to loom over him and give him a clear view into her massive valley.

 

"Aww come on, Coach. We really had our hearts set on it. Please," Robin asked as she moved closer to Holt. Holt started to back up, but too slowly. Suddenly, Robin sprang forward and snatched up Holt. She buried his head into her massive cleavage and pinned him inside with an unbreakable bearhug. Holt fought to get free, but Robin pinned his arms down with ease.

 

Realizing things were about to get far, far, worse, Malcolm turned to run toward the side exit. He rushed toward the exit as he heard the others scream and come after him. Dammit, why didn't they spread out! Heavy footsteps came from behind Malcolm and he pushed his legs to their max as he made for the door. The steps got closer, but Malcolm was sure he could outpace them long enough to get outside.

 

Malcolm reached the door and slid to a stop in front of it. He pulled the handle and got it to open a tiny crack, before it was slammed closed by a large hand. Malcolm tried to pull it open, but it didn't budge as Samantha leaned over the top of him.

 

"Hey, it’s not good to skip classes, ya know? Besides, we just want to play a few games, nothing to be worried about," Samantha said in a voice that screamed there was a LOT to be worried about. Malcolm thought of trying for another exit, but Samantha's huge form had blocked most of the ways he could go. And try as he might, he couldn't get the door to so much as shift.

 

"Come on, tiny, let's get to having some fun~," Samantha said as she grabbed Malcolm's shoulder and spun him around. Malcolm tried to worm out, but her grip was unbreakable and starting to hurt. With no other choice, he let himself be led back to the other boys, who had all been caught as well, and to the center of the gym. Off in the corner, Holt's unconscious body was slumped down on the floor, his face regaining some color as he was freed from his breast prison. It was just them and the amazon-sized girls now... Oh God....

 

"S-Samantha I-" Malcolm started to say, but a large finger pressed into his mouth.

 

"Sh, sh, sh, shhhhhhh, I know. Poor little guy, all scared by the big scary women. We are rather intimidating, aren't we?" Samantha said in a mocking tone. Malcolm was silent until her grip tightened again.

 

"Ahhh, y-yes! Yes, you are..." Malcolm answered as the grip loosened.

 

"Aww, well don't be scared. We won't kill you, Rosemary and Erika wouldn't quit whining till we promised not to. Just hurt you, like you hurt us," Samantha said as any pretense of her good and civil cheer vanished. Instead, her eyes glared down at him with nothing but contempt and anticipation for revenge.

 

Malcolm couldn't help but try to flee at Samantha's words, but barely even got a step away before he was yanked back by Samantha. He was forced into the middle of the gym with the other boys, who all looked equally terrified, save Trent that fucker. The girls surrounded them, hands on their hips, save Erika who went and got the balls set up for a game of dodge ball. With that finished, the girls parted to let them move to their spots. Malcolm debated refusing to move, but, remembering Samantha's words and strength, knew he didn't really have a choice. He moved to their side and the others followed him.

 

Taking their own places, the court was set for dodgeball. Malcolm looked down the line and saw everyone, save Trent AGAIN, nervous and terrified. Malcolm felt the same fear as he stared back at their opposites. But... but this was just a game. And Samantha had said herself they wouldn't kill them! If they just played the game, let the girls have their win, this would be over! And then they could get help and stop this... this madness.

 

"Guys, just let them win. Sooner they win, sooner this is over, and we can get help. OK?" Malcolm said as the other glanced at him, dumbly.

"OKAY?!" Malcolm said, snapping them out of their stupor. They all took a second to recover before nodding.

"OK, but let's get the balls first so it’s not obvious we are losing on purpose," Phil suggested and Malcolm nodded in agreement. Good catch, he doubted the girls be happy if they figured out the boys were losing on purpose.

 

Now with a plan, Malcolm felt far better as the clock ticked down. They had decided to start when the second hit 12 again and it was quickly approaching. He sucked down a bit of fear as he stared at the huge Samantha and got ready to sprint for his ball. The clock clicked to 12 and Malcolm took off.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Robin had to fight not to laugh as the boys rushed toward the balls. They were trying sooo hard to reach them first but didn't stand a chance of succeeding. She and the others started forward too and their longer, faster strides outpaced the boys with ease. By the time to boys skidded to a halt, they had all snatched up the balls and were now looming over them.

 

"You're too slow," Robin taunted before throwing the ball at her opposite, Chad. He tried to dodge, but Robin's enhanced strength sent the ball rocketing toward him. It nailed him right in the crotch and he doubled over in pain. The other boys were given the same and all of them, save Rosemary's little crush, crumpled to the group in agony. The girl's exchanged high-fives as they giggled at the ease of their win.

 

"Well, I think it's safe to say THAT was pathetic. You barely even lasted a minute! Have you boys been slacking on your workouts?" Louise mocked as they all giggled. The boys were too busy still writhing in pain to respond and Robin shook her head in disgust at them.

 

"Maybe we should give them another chance. A... fairer game for someone weaker," Erika suggested as they all turned to her with interest. She nodded over to the volleyball net and everyone nodded in agreement.

 

Robin helped Elsa pull the net into position while Samantha, Louise, and Erika herded the still in agony boys to their side of the court. Robin gave Rosemary's huge ass a quick nudge and she stopped kissing all over Trent. The two separated again as Robin rolled her eyes.

 

"This always was a fairer game for us, so I'm sure it will be better for you too," Erika said as the boys tried to recover from their nutchecks. Samantha served the ball and Malcolm managed to send it back. It was a mistake as Elsa, easily, leapt up and spiked it back nailing Phil square in the chest. He crumpled to the ground in agony as the girl's giggled again.

 

"Opps, sorry. Maybe that was a bit much," Elsa said as Phil stayed on the ground. The boys looked about to help him, but Samantha grabbed another ball and served it. When none of them managed to hit it back, she growled in annoyance.

 

"You better start playing or we're gonna play something MORE physical!" Samantha warned.

 

"Like wrestling," Robin added with an eager smile. That got the boys to scamper back to their positions and leave Phil to stay on the ground.

 

The game continued with Samantha serving it and one of the boys managing to send it back. But each time another girl spiked it right back at them and left one of them in a heap on the floor. Chad had his face smashed, Devin got nailed in the side, and Chris... poor Chris got another blow to his nuts. Samantha was so cruel... Robin loved it!

 

Malcolm was the only one left, save Trent though both he and Rosemary had wondered off at some point and been forgotten about. Malcolm wasn't able to keep himself from shaking as he stared back at five amazons all eager to get their chance to spike him. Robin was sure he was going to try and make a pointless run for the exit again, but he proved braver, or smarter, than Robin gave him credit for. Malcolm stood his ground as Elsa served it to him.

 

He easily, since Elsa purposely sent it gently toward him, hit the ball back and Louise was waiting. She leapt up and spiked it down and Malcolm didn't even try to dodge. It was brave, but really stupid as the ball nailed him right in the face. He flopped to the ground in a bloody mess as he screamed in pain, his nose likely broken. Robin and the rest all laughed at his screaming and the ruined heap that were the boys. A few days ago, they had been the one taunting and jeering, now they were nothing but toys.

 

"I think that is enough for today. Don't want to spoil things for tomorrow," Elsa chimed up as Robin groaned in annoyance. OK yeah it made sense not to go TOO overboard till they got a bit bigger, but Robin really REALLY wanted to go crazy NOW! Just looking at how pathetic the boys were already made her ache with need to do more... but the idea of them being even smaller and weaker tomorrow was so very appealing as well.

 

"Yeah, and some of us have some fun plans for tonight we'd rather get to," Erika added as she gave a knowing look to Louise who winked back. Hmmm, maybe Robin would ask what those plans were when they got back to the locker room. Be a nice distraction from her need that she couldn't get filled right now.

 

Leaving the boys to recover, and pulling Rosemary away from Trent, they all headed back to the locker room. It was a tight squeeze as Robin had to pull her hips through, but she managed along with everyone else. She went to her locker and wondered if her clothing would even kinda fit. Though... something seemed a bit off...

 

"Wait... something isn't right," Elsa said, stopping the random conversations in the room. The others gave her odd looks before seeming to notice it too. Something was different... not their height or anything like that more like something that had become common had, suddenly, vanished. But Robin couldn't quite put her finger on i-

 

"Hey, that smell is gone!" Rosemary said. With it pointed out, Robin noticed it as well. The odd smell that had been lingering in the room for what seemed like forever had, finally, gone. She guessed that was good, though it had never really bothered Robin that much. Elsa, though, looked worried and swore as she marched toward the vent.

 

"Elsa?" Samantha asked as she grabbed its cover and started to rip it off.

 

"Jeez, didn't know you liked that smell that much," Robin said as Elsa began to pull the vent cover away.

 

"I... didn’t. But that... that smell is what...what was making us... grow," Elsa said as she got most of the cover off. Wait, what? How did Els-... and then Robin remembered the day that odd smell had appeared. The very next day was when all the weirdness had started, and their growth started. Holy shit Elsa had figured that out and hadn't told them. That bitch!

 

"Shit, move!" Samantha said as she added her strength and the two ripped the vent open.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What do you mean you didn't get the cannister out? I tol- Dammit, get containment down there RIGHT NOW! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rosemary watched as Samantha shoved her arm into the vent and dug around in it. Elsa's sudden reveal was... surprising, to say the least, doubly so with her not telling any of them. But the thought of their growth coming to an end took up more of her thoughts.

 

She... she had kinda been liking the idea of getting even bigger. Being able to hold and cuddle Trent was fun, but being big enough to be his chair, coach, bed, house... well, she'd be lying if she said she hadn't been looking forward to it. He was just so darn cute and sweet and loving. But... well she had worried about hurting him if she got too big. Maybe... maybe it was for the best if they stopp-

 

"I got something!" Samantha said before pulling her arm back out of the vent. Everyone, including Rosemary as her curiosity got the best of her, moved closer as Samantha revealed a strange canister with a bright and very clear biohazard warning on it. Everyone eyed it with a mixture of worry, anticipation... and maybe a bit hunger.

 

"This must hold the gas that was making us grow," Elsa said as she went to take it. Samantha, though, moved it away.

 

"Hold on, how the hell do you know that? And the rest of it?" Samantha demanded with a suspicious gaze. Elsa sighed and rolled her eyes at the shorter, but stronger, Samantha.

 

"By using my head. Our growth started when that smell appeared, and it was always strongest by the vent. Obviously, whatever was causing it was in the vent. And before you ask, someone has been using it to experiment on us. Only a well-controlled and well-funded group could keep changing our clothes, keep Holt from raising the alarm at six girls growing to amazons, and keep the local news from being all over it as well. And those people are probably coming to get this back with some serious firepower so give it," Elsa explained leaving Rosemary blinking in shock. Serious fir- Oh God... Samantha looked shocked too and nodded before moving it toward Elsa.

 

As Elsa went to grab the cannister, however, another hand clamped onto it. Robin grabbed part of it while Elsa took another and started a tug of war.

 

"Robin, let go!"

"Fuck off! You knew all along I was right and kept quiet about it and everything else! Why the fuck should I trust you with this stuff!"

"I kept quiet because if I told any of you, the group would have stopped the experiment and we wouldn't have gotten this big! Stop acting like a child and h-" Elsa's words stopped as the part Robin was pulling on snapped and a mass of blue gas spewed out of the cannister. Everyone tried to back away, but the gas spread horrifyingly quickly and soon the entire area was covered in a deep blue fog. Rosemary found herself coughing and crying as the gas got into her eyes and lungs. The others began to cough as well.

 

"Damm-... Dammit Robin! Loo...Look what you...did!" Louise said through coughs.

 

"Fu-Fuck off! Not... my fault it was...shittly built!" Robin countered between coughs of her own. Rosemary tried to fumble her way to the door, but the gas was so thick that it was hard to see. Worse, she had gotten turned around when she stumbled back from the cannister breaking. She felt her way to a wall and started to follow it when she hit her head on something. She looked up... and found the ceiling. And then saw herself push into it. Oh no...

 

"I...I think the gas is..." Louise said but didn't finish as the sounds of metal bending, tiles shifting, and concrete cracking began to echo out. Rosemary gasped as she was shoved into the ceiling and had to bend over. Her hand brushed against someone else's and she heard the others started to gasp and groan as well. Lockers were bent and twisted by growing limbs while the ceiling creaked and groaned as heads pushed against it.

 

A sudden crack roared out followed by another, and another. Rosemary grunted as the ceiling above her, finally, surrendered and her head pushed through the concrete. The dusty attic full of wires and other junk spread out before her along with three other heads. The darkness kept Rosemary from telling who each was, but they were soon joined by the rest. And still they keep rising. Soon, they were pushing into the actual roof, but their growth seemed to only speed up. Oh fuck, were they ever going to stop?

 

Cries of alarm, shock, and surprise echoed through the air as all six of them blasted through the roof. Their completely naked bodies rose out of the ruins that had been the girl's locker room and up into the air. Robin stumbled forward and flopped into the parking lot while Erika tumbled back and crashed into the gym. Elsa managed to keep her feet, but Samantha tripped over a bit of masonry and flopped onto a construction site nearby. Louise stumbled forward into an open area and sent people scattering. And yet their growth continued.

 

Rosemary, struck with worry about Trent, moved to the gym and, seeing no other way to look inside, ripped the roof clean off. The boys were still inside, now looking utterly terrified. Well... most of them as it seemed Devin had been in the wrong place and been buried under Erika’s still expanding butt. Thankfully, Trent had survived and looked up in a mixture of horror and wonder as Rosemary spotted him.

 

"Trent!" Rosemary said before snatched him up and lifted him out of the increasingly dangerous gym thanks to Erika's still growing butt. She stood back up, Trent tucked away in her growing hand, to see the others standing as well. Robin smirked at two cars plastered to her tits before whipping them off. Erika didn't notice the bloody splotch on her rear. Samantha chuckled as she crushed a cement mixer like it was a wade of tinfoil. And Louise marveled as her feet took up more and more space in the open area and knocked over a few people with a simple tap. Elsa simply stood there, hands placed on her hips and with a very big grin on her face.

 

"So... uhhh.... what do we do now?" Erika asked as she looked around at the shrinking college surrounding them. Elsa glanced back at her with a cold smile.

 

"Whatever we want."