- Text Size +
Story Notes:

What seperates Kyoko Sakura from the other Madoka Magica girls are her attitude and way of life which does faciliate the writing of a gts story focusing on domination and odor. Since no one would make this kind of gts story so I decided to be the one to write it. It's my first time making a full story like this. Let's see how this goes.

 

Before you had any time to react, loud booming sounds caught you by surprise and knocked you off your feet. The sounds only got louder and louder and soon a shadow loomed over you. You are paralyzed with fear knowing that Kyoko saw your diminutive form on the ground. When the sounds have stopped, you hesitantly turned your head around to be met with the sight of the tip of Kyoko's right boot.

 

You craned your head upwards seeing her slightly tanned bare legs towering above you and you were barely able to see Kyoko's annoyed expression as she glares on you. You decided to escape and ran as fast as you possibly could. This was a futile effort as Kyoko only had to move her leg to reach the distance you covered when you ran. Before you know it, Kyoko's boot-clad foot had fell down on you narrowly missing your tiny form. This knocked you off your feet once again. Her gigantic hand moves towards you and she picks you up with her massive fingers like claws in a crane game. You tried to break free from the firm grasp of the giant fleshy pillars to no avail.  Shortly after, you felt yourself ascending from the ground. It was like riding an elevator which went as quick as a bullet train.

 

Then, you were met with the sight of Kyoko's eye glaring directly at you at eye level but this time she had a mischievous grin. "HMM WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH A TOY MAN LIKE YOU?" she says with a playful tone while still feeling the tight grasp of Kyoko's fingers. "LET'S SEE..... I COULD JUST SQUISH YOU WITH MY BOOTS BUT THAT MAKE A NASTY MESS ON THE SOLES. PERHAPS, I COULD JUST PLACE YOU INSIDE MY MOUTH AND SWALLOW YOU AND BE DIGESTED AND TURN INTO MY SHIT IN THE MORNING....” Then she opens her mouth showing her giant while moving you closer and closer to her mouth while her hot and rancid breath blows over you. "...BUT YOU'RE NOT MUCH FLESH AND BONE FOR IT TO BE WORTHWHILE," she continued "IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY. I WOULD HAVE SNUFFED TRASH LIKE YOU BUT YOU HAVE CAUGHT ME IN A GOOD MOOD SO I'VE DECIDED TO SPARE YOU... FOR NOW. HOWEVER, YOU MIGHT AS WELL KISS THE LIFE YOU HAD GOODBYE AS YOU WILL BE MY PERSONAL TOY FROM NOW ON. I WILL USE YOU AS I SEE FIT," she says.

 

Kyoko placed you down the ground and she sat on the floor. Then, she took off her boots one by one and almost instantly the strong cheesy and vinegary stench had permeated quicker than fire in a dry forest. It was definitely an assault on your senses. Then, the monolithic redhead put her aside her monument-sized boots and allowed her bare feet to cool off while scrunching her toes. The soles of her bare feet were quite filthy and god knows how long those toe jam have been accumulating under her toes. Being an orphaned girl who had no proper residence and constantly wandering the city it was no surprise that Kyoko's personal hygiene isn't the best. Stealing sweets and cleaning the city of those Familliars and Witches left her little time to actually clean herself.  Suddenly, you felt a strange sensation in your body. The powerful stench of Kyoko's giant feet combined with her scrunching her cute toes while having a point of view of a helpless ant looking up definitely had their effect on you. This sensation left you in a trance-like state and the fear of losing your life is totally gone. In its place was this intense libido and euphoria. Nothing else matters but Kyoko's feet. It seems that during the turn of these events within a short period of time, a new fetish has awakened.

 

"AHH, THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD," Kyoko said. "These aching feet of mine has been hard at work taking me places. Now it's time to..." Kyoko suddenly stops as she turns her attention to you. Her smug expression was gone had morphed into a bewildered one. "WHAT THE- WHAT THE HELL! NO! THIS CAN'T BE! ARE YOU-YOU ARE YOU GETTING HARD BECAUSE OF MY SMELLY AND SWEATY FEET????? YOU ARE PATHETIC! YOU ARE LOWER THAN DIRT IN MY FEET!" shouted Kyoko in an angry tone. "WEELLL IN THAT CASE, IF THE SIGHT AND STENCH OF MY FEET PLEASES YOU SO MUCH THEN LET'S PLAY A GAME. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR USELESS DICK FROM BLOWING ITS NASTY LOAD UNTIL I SAY SO THEN YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH MY PARADISE. THE CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN YOUR SORRY ASS WILL EVER HAVE. IF YOU CUM, I'LL KILL YOU. SIMPLE AS THAT. YOU'LL DERIVE NO PLEASURE FROM IT. EITHER WAY, YOU'LL NEVER GONNA LEAVE THIS PLACE EVER. NOW, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

 

Kyoko then proceeds to pick you up and use her nails to tear off your trousers and underwear before placing you directly by her giant soles while stretching her sexy feet and scrunching her cute toes. The libido-inducing cheesy and vinegary smell is even more intense than before. Right now she’s sitting on the ground legs outstretched. "You better know how to control your naughty dick, you useless worm," You could’ve just came right away and die happy with no regrets but the promise of Kyoko's reward as vague as it sounded motivates you to hang on to the very end. You assured yourself that you will survive Kyoko’s trial and see what the “Paradise” in store for you.

 

"NOT BREAKIN EH, LET'S SEE YOU HANDLE THIS!!" Suddenly, Kyoko shifted her position and relocated her feet and slammed it down in a way that her soles now surrounds you and brought her soles closer and closer to your position. Eventually, you find yourself wedged between two warm and smelly flesh walls. Kyoko is really testing you at this point. Those overwhelming sensations wouldn't have made you cum already if not for your prior self-motivation. Grinding your teeth and holding your breath, you temporarily blocked some of your senses to resist Kyoko's temptations.

 

"The fun. Has just begun," said Kyoko. It was fortunate, that you were also closing your eyes at that moment. Her evil expression while demonstrating her dominance and in your humiliation would've driven you to cum prematurely. If that wasn't successful in taking you then what Kyoko's going to do you will. This is the final hurdle in Kyoko's hellish trial. The walls began to move.

 

She began to rub your tiny body against her feet. Blocking out your sense of smell and sight wouldn't help you this time. Kyoko's warm foot flesh rubbing against your cock. The semi-calloused soles were caressing your tiny dick and Kyoko was only getting started as she was slowly increasing her pace. This is not good, only after a few rubs your dick has grown more and more erect. You hung on with every ounce of your spirit that you had left like a pained recruit pressing on his grueling hike. Like a steepest hill a recruit must face Kyoko imposes a final-final hurdle that stands between you and your reward. 

 

She was slowing her pace but suddenly, you’ve felt the sensation similar having a bucket of water fall on you. However, this liquid that fell on you felt quite warm and quite slimy too. Also, the strong pungent but distinct odor of the liquid was difficult to ignore. "PHTOO, CAN YOU HANDLE MY SPIT? YOU FILTHY WORM UNDER MY FEET? PHTOO! PHTOO! HAVE A DRINK OF MY TAIYAKI- FLAVORED SPIT!" A few more blobs of spit fell on you, engulfing your entire body and finding its way on your sensitive dick while still having her semi-calloused soles rubbing your member. Kyoko’s saliva was definitely stimulating your dick even more even when it reeked of bad halitosis. You can't take much longer you're going to release your seed.

 

After an agonizingly long 30 seconds have passed, you finally heard the words you have been waiting for. As muffled at it sounded there was no doubt that it was Kyoko announcing the end of her game. "GO AHEAD!!! RELEASE YOUR SEED!! YOU HAVE WON THE RIGHT TO BE IN MY PARADISE!!” shouted Kyoko. You felt a sudden relief. Instantly, you release a monstrous amount of seed on her soles considering your size. The brief duration in which you were releasing your load on Kyoko's giant feet was the peak of your sexual euphoria. Never before have you felt immense pleasure in this world. Nothing else would've made you feel the immense pleasure you felt after that giant footjob. After you were finished, you turned out to be mess of a man. You lie on the ground limp, with your hair all sticky and your shirt torn and dirty.

 

As you lie on the ground you see Kyoko's giant hand reaching towards you again. However, this time her grasp was quite gentle and delicate. Kyoko then proceeded to wipe off the seed with your hair as you are weakly trying to stay awake. After that, Kyoko held you on her palm. Being face to face with her once again, Kyoko spoke in a condescending tone, "AS PROMISED SHITTY SLAVE, YOU WILL NOW RECEIVE THE REWARD YOU HAVE BEEN LONGING FOR. MY PARADISE. ENJOY IT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!" while deviously smirking. It was at this moment you'll finally get find out this "Paradise" which is the place Kyoko had been referring to all this time.

 

Then she closes the hand she was holding you with tightly, depriving you of sight for a period of time as you feel Kyoko taking you somewhere. Finally Kyoko stopped, you feel her fingers releasing you from the grasp until you finally begun your descent into the heavenly abyss.

 

Your mind is at a hazy state and you couldn’t quite comprehend this supposed Paradise was supposed to be. What was certain that this place had some effect? At this time, you couldn’t put your finger on it. Somehow the natural state of this place induced another boner on you and had given you another urge to cum over and over again. The feeling of orgasm after orgasm gave you never-ending pleasure. You felt like you want to stay in this place forever. For you, nothing in life matters anymore but your stay in Kyoko’s Paradise. Despite this, your mind could not rest as long as this place remained a mystery.  You could hear Kyoko’s laughter from the above but you couldn’t see her presence as if she was a Goddess.

 

You had decided to take a stroll around the area in between your pleasure-filled moments admiring the place.  During that time you would discover its strange traits. This Paradise was quite dark but it did have one light source illuminating the place. The ground was quite uneven and had large dark craters. Eventually you did spot something.

 

Right under your feet, were recognizable writings. On one of the large craters near the light were writings that were quite recognizable. A faded number 11 beside a faded foreign-sounding name. Putting two and two together you soon it find out the Paradise was in fact Kyoko's stinky old boot. It makes sense now.  Leather tends to absorb sweat which contributed to its oppressive odor inside and this was due to what had formed also the craters and uneven ground. Kyoko isn’t a fan of socks and it’s obvious how that turned out. After a long period of her usage, had left a permanent mark in the shape of her sole. Then, you then looked up to the sight of Kyoko’s giant face.

 

“YOU REALLY ENJOYED THAT DO YOU? BEING RAPED BY MY BOOT? YOU ARE INDEED PATHETIC. SINCE YOU LEFT YOUR DISGUSTING SEED EVERYWHERE INSIDE MY BOOT, THEN THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS TO PAMPER MY FEET RIGHT NOW.” Kyoko’s face then disappears shortly before her massive hand comes to fish you out of her boot. The recent turn of events have broken you. You are now a stench slave to a 14-year old redhead slave and you loved it.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Epilogue:

 

After months being in Kyoko's captivity, you have gotten used to your new way of living. You would seldom see daylight or light at all.  You found most of the time being under the smelliest crevice of Kyoko's toes in the most humid part of the boot and the intensity of it depended on whether she is in combat or not. Even when she's not she would deliberately walk briskly to mess with you. The few times you were actually able to see light at all is when she forcibly asked you to do the unreasonable task of cleaning and worshipping her feet. Every time you released your seed which was often, Kyoko would punish you in ways such as using you as a q-tip, blowing her snot on you or in the most extreme cases, making you experience her flatulence. However, it was long since you have gotten used to it obeying Kyoko's commands without question. The closest thing you had to a shower was Kyoko having you under heavy running tap water which only happens if you stunk to much because of her own odor. When she’s feeling generous, she would allow you to eat some of her snacks but with a catch. She would always put her “Goddess” treatment into it. Crackers were crushed up inside her boots beforehand and you’re force to eat it off her soles and other snacks would go pre-chewed and spat out. You loved your new captor dearly that you would consider her your Goddess

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for sticking around to the end. Please leave any comments, thoughts and critiques. I'm always happy to read and respond to them.