- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

On a bright and sunny day at Sunflower High School, a couple was walking down the sidewalk.

 

The boy was what most would call chubby and had sandy brown hair with glasses. He had a blue backpack and was holding the hand of a girl.

 

The girl was also quite chubby, had chestnut hair adorned with a Pikachu hat on top, wore a Legend of Zelda hoodie, had jeans, and had sandals on. She had a pink backpack with multiple decorations.

 

They were happily basking in the sweet silence and sunlight until the girl, Allison, heard and felt a very slight crunch under her sandal-clad foot.

 

Stopping herself and her significant other, James, she lifted her foot to see what was under it and saw a crushed ant. This caused her to tear up.

 

"I killed it..." Allison sputtered through her hands in horror as James immediately went to comfort her.

 

"It's okay, it's okay. It's in a better place now." James genuinely believed this as he was also on the verge of tears. There was only one way to describe James and Allison.

 

They were nice.

 

As they prayed for the bug, two girls sneakily approached Allison from the back. They looked at each other, giggled, and then went into action.

 

The first girl took Allison's backpack and the second pushed her to the ground. This all happened so fast to the point where James or Allison barely had a chance to react.

 

"Why are you guys always bullying us!?" James lamented as he bent down to comfort Allison who was holding her bruised hand.

 

"Because it's so much fun!" The first girl, Brenda exclaimed before she started laughing wildly with Amy, the other girl.

 

Brenda and Amy were the stereotypical rich couple that belittled others. They're parents co-owned the apartment James and Allison lived in and similarly bullied James and Allison's parents.

 

Brenda,standing at 6'4, had dark skin with long black hair and was wearing denim jeans, tennis shoes, and a Led Zeppelin shirt.

 

Amy,standing at 5'6, was an Asian girl with brown, short hair and was wearing a skirt , long socks, tennis shoes, and a shirt with flower petals.

 

"Just leave us alone!" Allison yelled as she ran off grabbing her backpack. James followed after as Brenda and Amy kept laughing.

 

There was only one way to describe Brenda and Amy.

 

They were evil.

 

These were comments made by the Justice of The Universe, a being made to show justice throughout the universe.

 

He observed Allison and James cheering up by painting Allison's hands and feet and they were deciding the color.

 

'Well, it's time to do my job.'

 

Brenda and Amy screamed as they found themselves naked surrounded by gigantic white carpet fibers.


"Where are we!?" screamed Amy as she hugged Brenda.


"I don't know!" Yelled Brenda as she sobbed in fear.


Then they heard deep echoes. 


*THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*


Brenda and Amy screamed as their voices were overpowered by a gigantic door,that they seemed to not noticed,opened. Coming in, they saw an enormous James and Allison making out.


Brenda and Amy immediately ran towards their naked feet as the couple stood still, showing their love for each other.


After the long trek, they managed to reach Allison's toes, which seemed to be a very awkward mix between brown and purple.


Brenda and Amy gagged on the horrendous smell despite the very soft texture of the foot.


"Of course the bitch can't even match colors!" Brenda laughed with Amy on Allison's foot until they found their voices overpowered by moans from the nerdy couple above. 


Brenda and Amy screamed once more as they felt their su rface shift directions, leading them to hang onto the normally invisible ridges on Allison's nail.


They hung on until they both found themselves on the bed with both Allison and James naked.


"Holy shi-" As a bisexual girl, Amy had seen big dicks but James would have an enormous one even if she wasn't so small.


The shock lasted short as Allison took a weird position, lying flat on her back with her legs positioned up in ninety degree angles.


Before this, however, Allison stretched her legs up, causing a hell for the unaware couple's company.


"AMY!!" Brenda screamed towards her partner as she fell into Allison's open mouth which closed.


As Brenda was sobbing on Allison's right foot, she lost her grip and fell on the bed. As she looked up, it looked as if they were sex gods.


Allison rearranged herself and got on her knees and James stood up.


"STOP YOU BITCH!" Screamed Amy as she held onto Allison's tastebuds. Amy was nearly blinded by the bright light of Allison opening her mouth.


When Amy opened her eyes, she saw barely registered what she saw before a giant object almost forced her down Allison's throat.


On the outside, Brenda was curled up, her sobbing overpowered by the moans of James and the wet slaps of him thrusting in Allison's mouth.


Eventually, right when Amy's grip on James's dick oil had slipped, he came. To her, it was like a volcano was et off in her face. It burned with so much force, she was almost burnt to death.


But Justice had a worse fate.


*GULP*


She was swallowed alongside James's seed and forced to digest inside of the chubby girl she bullied ever since Elementary school.


On the bed, James had came so much, that when he pulled out, some seed fell on top of Brenda.


She almost drowned but lucky for her, she was the captain of the swimming team.


As she struggled to breath, she shrieked in terror as she saw Allison's feet and toes come towards her again.


"Such a big load for a big boy..." said Allsion seductively making James gro an with pleasure.


If Brenda wasn't about to vomit from the loss of her significant other and the copious amounts of cum she swallowed, she would have rolled her eyes.


"How about I rub it on your cock? Would you like that?


No, no, no, NO!


Brenda screamed as Allsion purple and brown painted toes picked her up and slathered on James's cock.


"Babe, you know how much I like that..."moaned James as he felt himself becoming hard again.


Brenda screamed as she was stuck on James's tip. Allison reached in the drawer besides her and found pulled out a condom.


As James put it on, Brenda screamed in protest and fear. Protests that would never be heard by James through plastic.


It felt like being inside a tornado. Every thrust, she could only scream and beg for help. Until she felt a drop.


A drop of precum.


Brenda looked through the plastic, passed James giant dick, passed his extended chubby rolls, and saw his face starting to scrunch up until she was shoved back into the darkness. She started clawing at the plastic on the other side motivated than ever.


" Anything but HIS dirty and nerdy cum!!" She shrieked and she tried to rip through the plastic.


Until she heard it.


A scream from James and Allison overcame her own as both came.


To her, it was like a volcano of white, salty fluid in her face. Awkwardly enough, the force was so strong that she was sucked inward.


She screamed as she went down James's wet urethra into his left testicle. She fell in the pool of cum, the semen wiping away her tears and getting down her throat.


She screamed as she beat on the walls and felt a particular but familiar feeling.


Oh no.


She was shrinking again!


She gave out one last shriek as she was shrunken to the size of James's sperm.


Doomed to be treated like one of his sperm. She was forever doomed to be his next wet stain.


"Why did you always do that with your before you give me a blowjob?" Asked James as he was getting in the bed with Allison to go to sleep.


"I don 't know. I like being weird and I embrace it fully, I guess." Shrugged Allison.


"You are weird. My weird little teddy bear! Yesh you awre! Yesh you awre!" Cooed James as he rubbed Allison's gurgling stomach as she laughed.


Inside Allison's stomach, Amy screamed.


"HELP!!! BRENDA!! ANYBODY!! AAAHH!!" Amy let out one last scream as the food she was standing on sunk and she fell into the burning acid. Doomed to be part of the chubby rolls she always bullied Allison for.


*BURP* "Excuse me!"Allison blushed as she heard her stomach gurgle even further.


James looked at Allison. "I love you."


"I love you too."