- Text Size +

Marcedes left the debris of the ruined villa. She savored the view. Such height! Towering 40 feet in the air, weighing about 85 tons! 85 whopping tons of muscle, bones, and especially, fat! And yet, her enormous muscles could carry her mass with ease! Marcedes walked as lightly as if she was a slender woman, grinning as she saw cracks appearing in the tiles, and some of them even tilting, as she stepped on them.

This was great! She now had easily the biggest, fattest ass in the whole world! Marcedes looked behind her, and, as far as she could see, two enormous halves of fat, nicely shaped like orbs, jutted in awesome dimensions out from her down there. She wiggled her ass, smiling as she saw the huge masses of fat wobbling. 

Marcedes looked around her and saw a red car parked near the villa. She went towards it and picked it up. The car, a Porsche, was as big as a box of cardboard to her, and although the hulking colossus could feel its weight, she had no trouble holding it in her huge, fleshy hands. She smiled. An entire car! She could lift an entire car! Marcedes realized she was not only the biggest human on the planet, having the biggest ass on the planet, but was the strongest too. Such might! She savored it.

She put the car on the ground, turned, and sat down on it. Her gigantic mass of assfat crushed it immediately, much to her delight. The metal frame buckled like made of tinfoil, glass shattered, the sturdy motor was being compressed like an empty soda can. All done by the power of her ass! Marcedes shifted her weight from one cheek to the other, flattening the vehicle even more. She could feel the cold metal, but also the ground. So flat the car already was. No space between it and the stony pavement.

Marcedes stood up, and heard how the car fell on the ground . Turning, the giantess saw the red Porsche was nothing but a flat plate of metal, tires rolling over the pavement and glass pulverized.

"I could work in the car compacting business," she thought. "Nah, sitting and standing up all day to flatten cars is too tiresome," she concluded.

GGRRRRMMMPPP! Her stomach rumbled. Marcedes was getting hungry again. Looking around, she scanned her surroundings for food. Of course, now that she had grown, she needed more than before. Much, much more even. In the distance, she saw the plane that brought her here. Yes, they certainly had food left. 





The stewardess, standing next to the plane, dropped her cup of coffee as she saw a hulking mass of white flesh coming towards her. For a split second she thought it was a large balloon in the shape of a human, but she quickly realized it was a living human being. Forty feet tall, at least as broad, with two huge breasts jiggling, a large, wobbling roll of fat on her belly, and two gigantic asscheeks that defied all description. Large pillars of lard, easily 25 feet long, moved the mountain of fat forward.

"AAAAAAIIIEEE!!!" she screamed, and made a run for it. But it didn't take long before a shadow eclipsed her tiny frame and a large, stubby hand grabbed her arm, nearly snapping a bone, and lifted her up to a billboard-sized face. It was the same fat woman she had served earlier, the stewardess saw now.

"I need food. What do you have left?" she demanded. 

The stewardess just screamed.

"HEY! Shut up, I am talking to you!" the colossus bellowed, loud enough to drown the high-pitched screaming of the tiny woman.

"I... We... I don't know... you can have it all," the stewardess stuttered.

Marcedes put her down, in front of the plane's entrance. 

"Get it," she ordered. "And don't you dare to run or take too long!" she warned.

Five minutes later, the stewardess emerged with as much food as she could find on a rolling tray, hoping it would satisfy the mountain of lard waiting for her. Chickens, pizza, some pie, fruit. It was cold, but edible. And enough to feed at least six people.

Marcedes grabbed the tray, lifted it to her open mouth and turned it. All of its contest she dropped in her maw, fitting easily. Crushing the tray like a soda can in her fist, Marcedes chewed a few times and swallowed. 

"More," she said to the stewardess.

"That is all," she apologized, shaking her head, looking up at the gigantic woman. "We don't have any more food. I am sorry, but...".

Marcedes grabbed her again, holding her in front of her face.

"What do you mean? I am still hungry! You think that morsel is enough? I want to eat!" she bellowed, and dropped the stewardess on the ground from about four feet height. Marcedes put her hands on her monster-hips, looking at the woman grovelling at her huge feet.

"We... that is all, madam... maybe inside the villa...", she stammered.

"The villa is destroyed." Marcedes snapped, looking angry at the young woman. "What should I do now, huh?"

The stewardess was trembling. This huge, gigantic woman, tall and fat beyond belief, was angry. Though she was trained to cope with angry, obnoxious guests, the stewardess was not prepared for this. A 40-feet colossus, demanding food while there was none. Her expression was frightening. 

But then it changed. 

Her stare became more... testing. As if she was pondering something. The stewardess felt her heart skip a beat as she realized what the giantess had been pondering.

Looking down at her, the colossus smacked and licked her lips.