- Text Size +

Huge. 

Impressive. 

Nothing short of a monument.

That was the right description.

The amassed people looked up in awe. What a sight. It was unique.

The new governmental building of Arizona. 

An impressive palace. The accumulated journalists wrote about the 8th wonder of the world.

The large building was 45 floors high, 1200 by 1000 feet broad, and its exterior was entirely made of marble. Shiny, yellow-white marble, reflecting the sunlight. 

That alone had drained two quarries of its contents. 

The amount of rooms were nearly incalculable. There were four libraries, two courtrooms, countless meeting halls, a bank, a computer center, an underground bunker network, office buildings and many more rooms, all in this one building.

The furniture inside was made of the finest wood and glass, velvet and silk. Expensive paintings from all over the world, as well as beautiful statues decorated its interior. A large dome, big enough to cover a hamlet, made entirely of red copper, gleamed in the sunlight. It was the aim that the carefully hand-made plates of copper were to be kept clean, lest they turn into sickly green while being exposed to the elements.

It was supposed to be a testimony of mixing modern-day architecture with classic design, blending function and esthetics, become a landmark of Phoenix and the USA.

The large building had taken over three decades to construct, cost more than a billion dollar, but now it finally was completed.

The mayor had just begun his speech, praising the architectural masterpiece, expressing his pride, that sort of thing, when suddenly the ground shook rhythmically. Then a large shadow loomed over the amassed people. Screams were heard from those that turned and saw the source. An impossibly large woman, easily more than a thousand foot tall, came stomping towards them. 

She was huge. A large mountain of lard, quivering, shaking. Her fleshy thighs were two shanks of fat, rippling with what once were gigantic quantities of food, now digested and turned into layers and layers of blubbery human flesh. A belly that looked like she was pregnant with triplets, breasts that jutted out like two hot-air balloons, a face with a double chin partly covered by large strands of blonde hair. Her huge tits, large and fat themselves, wobbled and rippled with each motion. Her truly gargantuan ass did the same, it was a large, fat, quivering booty, more massive than anyone had ever seen. 

CRUSH! The colossus walked between two skyscrapers, her monster hips and truly tremendous ass not fitting in the in-between space, and therefore breaking the buildings like nothing. Rumbling, the collapsed, unable to offer the slightest resistance to the gigantic booty of the giantess, whose mass alone could totally obliterate even the densest of materials.

"Aaah, just what I need! I can't hold it any longer!" the behemoth spoke, her eyes fixed on the building. Walking towards it, Marcedes simply crushed the people, gathered into a mob, under her fat feet. She didn't care. The feeling in her gut was claiming all of her attention, and if not, she wouldn't have cared either. Needless to say, the puny, weak bodies of those caught under her soles were splattered beyond recognition. Of course, no human could even remotely hope to survive being pressed down under Marcedes's pinky toe alone, so being squashed under her foot and having to bear the over two millions of tons she weighted was sheer impossible.

Squish! Crunch! Dozens of people turned into blobs of red as the 1200 feet tall woman walked towards the building, her gigantic ass shaking with each step.

Having arrived there, Marcedes bent down and with both hands lifted the copper dome like a large lid. The survivors looked with horror as the beautiful, artistic dome was being lifted, tilted, and simply dropped along the walls of the once-proud building. It copper plates loosened and shattered, its metal skeleton bent, and with a loud crash, the dome fell into a nearby area of houses, the impact destroying both. 

Now having stripped the building of its roof, the giantess stepped over it, with was easy since it barely reached her monster-thighs, turned, and bent her knees. Her humongous ass hovered over the gaping hole were the dome had been. Some of the survivors dropped unconscious as the gigantic cheeks of Marcedes were clearly visible to them now, their girth increasing as she bent her knees. It was an overwhelming ass, threatening and awesome.

PPPRRRTTTTT! A large fart, sounding like a thousand alpine horns being blown simultaneously, vibrated the ground the stunned onlookers stood on. The following hot wind was so strong it knocked most of them to the ground, tearing some leaves of nearby trees, and making dust fly like a minor sandstorm. Cloying odor came next. People pinched their noses, gagged, some threw up. But what followed that was even more disgusting.

BBBBLLLRRRTTTTT! Marcedes, her enormous asshole aimed over the now open top of the building, was shitting! Streams and streams of brown, blubbery, stinking sludge crashed from between her lardy asscheeks into the poor building. Making sounds of relief, Marcedes emptied her mile-long bowels, its contents stinking and disgusting, into the super-expensive masterpiece of masonry as if it was an ordinary toilet! People were crying because of the disrespect this giantess showed by soiling the beautiful marble city hall into uselessness, and screamed in vain with anger and sadness.

Her waste changed from thin to solid. A large log of slimy shit slithered out of her booty, like a gigantic sausage out of a meat machine. It crashed into the building, taking a few floors with it. 

Apart from her farting sounds, one could hear walls inside the building being smashed, furniture being crushed and plumbing being ripped apart by her shit. Windows shattered, slimy, liquid shit ran out of them, over the beautiful marble walls.

The stench was unbelievable. Air was replaced by what could have been a biological/chemical attack, people were choking, windows of nearby houses and stores fogged up. Marcedes didn't mind. With an innocent, relaxed smile, she poured her waste out, that was all that counted. For no less than 20 minutes she evacuated her bowels of her previous meals, all into the poor city hall.

"AAAaaaaahhhh!!!" she sighted blissfully as the last chunks of shit dropped from underneath her. "That is a relief! Whew!"

Standing up, she turned and gazed down at her product. The building was almost filled to the brim with shit. 

"Ah. Just enough to contain it all. Well done! Thanks!" she said, turned and left.

People looked at her broad, blubbery back as she went away, crushing whatever was unfortunate enough to be in her way. The mayor, shocked beyond belief, was the first to speak. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. This is horrible. Words cannot comprehend what we witnessed today. Luckily the building didn't collapse, and...".

Grinding sounds made him silent. Cracks formed quickly in the marble, chunks of debris ran down. People gasped, seeing spiderweb- like black lines form all over the thick, marble masonry.

CRASH!!!! The entire building broke apart. It wasn't able to contain all of Marcedes' shit any longer, despite the mayor's words. 

A gigantic tidal wave of shit, mixed with chunks of marble and the contents of the building, washed over the survivors of the mob. The mayor was being swallowed in the large stream, and the rest of the crowd followed soon. Like a shitty version of blob's revenge, Marcedes' foul-smelling shit gobbled up and drowned hundreds within seconds, or killed them by smashing debris into them with full force. All that remained of the monumental building was a large heap of stinking shit, mixed with marble, debris and people.

Marcedes didn't know. She had trampled through Phoenix in the meantime, looking for the factory were the concoction that made her grow was being made. For despite all her mass, all her height, the hulking, ultra-fat giantess was still not satisfied with her height. Just like while being at a walking buffet, she wanted it all.