- Text Size +

Half an hour later, the plane landed, and Marcedes left, leaving an open-mouthed stewardess behind.

Henry Blackmore greeted her, looking up at her, savoring her massive frame in awe, as he usual did. Marcedes grinned. Her big, fleshy hand totally enveloped his, and the odd couple left for his villa after exchanging the common greetings and pleasantries.

In his private rooms, after Marcedes had squeezed her fat ass into a sofa for two persons, Henry showed Marcedes a vial with a white fluid in it.

"This is what I wanted to show you," he said. "My company has worked hard to develop it in the past years, and now it's finally ready. This fluid, we haven't thought of a name yet, is a highly energetic concoction, that will change your metabolism. Tests have shown it to be very potent, even in small quantities."

He gazed at the bottle. "It is being produced in my factory here in Phoenix," he continued, "and I have some more stored here at home, just in case. If it works, it will be a major breakthrough in beauty treatment."

The drug, he continued, was supposed to make liposuction more easy. The concoction redirected fat tissue from various body parts into a specific place in the body, so it could be removed more easily. For Marcedes, however, it was an opportunity to get an even broader ass. 

Marcedes listened with interest. She became more and more delighted, gazing hungrily at the vial. All of her fat into her booty! The thought alone made her shudder with glee.

"Give it to me," she demanded. "I will try it!"

Henry gave it to her, smiling. Marcedes first took a small sip. She wanted to taste it. Nothing. Then, she gulped down the tasteless liquid. Would she be getting a truly huge ass now?

She would.

But not the way she thought.

For the drug, if began working almost immediately, hadn't been tested too well, and instead of just increasing the mass of her booty. Marcedes began to grow.

To her and Henry's surprise, the fat woman slowly gained height and mass. Her already impressive frame of 6'5 inched towards 7 feet, as her mass increased, making the sofa crack and bent. Marcedes looked in awe as her clothes, already clinging tightly around her corpulent chest, belly and ass, ripped open at their seams. Baffled, she stood up, saving the sofa's life, being over 7 feet tall now, making Henry jump up too. What a colossus! Her weight must have been over 1,000 lbs already!

"What is going on?" she screamed. "What have you done to me?"

"I... I don't know... this...", Henry stammered, feeling his knees shake as Marcedes' head brushed the ceiling, forcing her to bent over. Marcedes looked around her, trying to find a way to get out of the villa, but couldn't. She desperately went for the window, her footfalls making the furniture shake and even a few things fall of the shleves, but she was so fat, even at 6'5 she was hardly able to fit through the window. Lety alone now, 10 feet tall and counting.

Her growth accelerated suddenly. Because she had only taken a sip at first, her growth had been relatively slow, but then she had drained all of the bottle and therefore, started to gain height pretty fast. 

Because she had turned her back towards Henry as she tried the window, and because she had to kneel, her humongous ass had pointed in his direction. So, as Marcedes grew suddenly exponentially, her ass had blown itself up as quick as an airbag. Before he knew it, her massive, huge asscheeks forced him backwards, steamrolled over his chair, and pushed him against the far wall.

"HENRY!!!" Marcedes screamed, feeling how the walls of the chamber squeezed her still growing body. She was genuinely afraid of being squeezed to death. 

But Henry couldn't say anything anymore. Marcedes' huge ass pinned him firmly to the wall, her gigantic, ultraheavy buttcheeks kept his in comparisson puny body in place. He tried to push the huge shanks away, for he felt painful pressure on his ribs and could hardly breathe anymore, but he might just as well try to drag a stranded whale back to sea. Marcedes, now 25 feet tall, was too massive for him. 

Then it happened. His body couldn't hold it anymore, since Marcedes grew further thus increasing her pressure on him. His ribcage gave way, rupturing his organs. His skull cracked open between the wall and the huge meat of Marcedes' ass. He died, just as his villa was being filled with the lard and fat of the woman he adored.

"Hen....ryyyy...". Marcedes moaned. The pressure on her body was getting painful too. No more room to occupy, but she kept growing. 

RUMBLE!

The walls broke. Marcedes' huge mass had won the battle. The house collapsed all around her, and though she did suffer some bruises, they healed rather quick, since her body kept growing. Relieved that she was freed, Marcedes sat upright, brushed herself off and stood up.

She looked at her body, naked now, and saw how her growth slowly came to a halt. She was 40 feet tall!

Although she was shocked at first, she quickly became excited once she realized what she concoction had done. She was a giantess now. Huge, big, fat. She smiled.

"Henry? This is great! I... oh...", she said, turning around and seeing the mangled body of her patron lying among the debris.

"Oh Henry, you fool," she muttered. Marcedes was sad, but couldn't cry. She only kept close contact with him because he was rich, not that she even remotely loved him. It crossed her mind that she had lost her richest patron, but then, she was a giantess now and would certainly gain more sponsors and money that he ever could offer.