- Text Size +

The Barringer Crater is 560 feet deep and about 0,75 miles broad. But its impressive measurements were ridiculed by the mountain of lard hovering above it. 

The 8 mile tall giantess had been stomping through the area, finding a spot to do her duty. Now she looked down at the hole, caused by a meteor impact thousands of years ago, and smiled. Perfect!

Marcedes' immense ass, wobbling and rippling with waves of fat that dwarfed even monster waves of the ocean, lowered itself over the crater. 

PRRRRTTTT!!! A thunderous, deafening roar emerged from the booty. Winds stronger than a hurricane and reeking fouler than sulphur springs stirred up dust and pebbles from the crater, as well as fragments of the meteor that created it. Her asshole belched methane like an erupting volcano, gassing all living things in her vicinity. Then a large, brown turd grew from between the humongous cheeks. It hit the crater with a force that made the earth shake, snaked into a coil that easily filled the impressive hole before its other end was released.

PRRRBBBBBBBBLLLL! A large stream of sludge, putting Niagara Falls to shame, followed. It rained down on the turd, brown and stinking, and covered it completely. 

Marcedes clenched her teeth. Another sludge-stream followed. Countless gallons of blubbery waste poured out of her, accompanied by eardrum-shattering sounds. Shamelessly, because all of the planet was watching, the giantess relieved herself, uncaring what others might think. Well, why should she care? She was so big that she could trample down a mountain range, so huge that she might even top Mount Everest while on her knees, so why worrying about the thoughts of those mites at her feet? So she kept shitting until her bowels were empty again.

"Aaaaahh," Marcedes sighted. What a relief. The lardy titaness stood up and turned around, examining her bowels' recent contents.

She smiled. Her shit hadn't only filled the Barringer Crater completely, no, it had covered it entirely. Overflow! A large brown mass, like the duty of a cow, totally covered the Crater! Marcedes felt powerful! She could shit more than such a crater could contain! More than three of those craters could contain! Such might!

She walked again, pounding the Earth with the force of nuclear bombs. Everywhere she went, she caused destruction and mayhem. Cities sprang into the air by her huge tremors, only to fall down in ruins. Forests disappeared in the cracks she caused, even mountains split open and crumbled. 

She felt a sudden rush of cold water around her huge feet. Her earth-shattering steps had broken the famous Hoover Dam, the water it contained now running freely. Though the huge, swirling mass of water easily swept entire villages away, Marcedes wasn't moved by it at all. Not only because of her gargantuan mass, but also because she was so vast, it barely covered her feet. 

After having walked around a little further, turning Las Vegas into a smoldering ruin, she took a deep breath. She was powerful indeed. And therefore, it was time for her to claim her godhood status.

The insanely fat woman let herself fall down. Her huge ass cushioned the impact for her, but for the entire planet, it was a shockwave beyond belief. Everywhere seismographs registered her sitting, the shockwave of her ass circumvented the globe four times. No to mention that nothing in a 40-mile radius survived the impact.

Then she smugly made her announcement.

"Listen you mites! I am Marcedes, your new Goddess! You have seen what I can do by merely walking! You will obey me, no matter what your ethics or laws say!

From now on, the entire global economy has to be focussed on me! Feed me, and you will live. Don't, and I will sit down on your biggest cities! The population of smaller countries forsaking their duties will be devoured completely! Genocide by being eaten, that shall be your fate then! I will gobble up entire cultures if I dont get what I want! From today, I am your goddess! And I expect my waste to be cleaned up, else I will do my duty on your cities!"

She pictured herself shitting on Paris, London, Moscow, Being, or Tokio. So did many people.

"And should you dare to attack me..." she warned, but didn't finish her sentence. Let her new slaves imagine that themselves. And how they would manage to feed their new goddess....



THE END