- Text Size +

Marcedes expanded. Fast.

Her head rose higher and higher over the ruined city of Phoenix, her massive shoulders blew up like hot-air balloons, her thick, fleshy arms gained more and more girth.

Much to the dismay of her tiny captive in her awesome cleavage, her monstrous boobs grow to even more gargantuan proportions, increasing the pressure on his puny, helpless body. Like being trapped between two inflating balloons, the van driver was slowly being squashed in soft yet firm titflesh. As Marcedes grew to 2000 feet, it was too much. A small "PLITSCH!", and his body splattered in a fountain of red between the titanic tits of the ever-expanding mountain of lard, who was approaching the 1-mile mark.

The gargantuan butt of Marcedes eclipsed most of the leftovers of Phoenix, growing more menacing with each passing second. Some of the survivors screamed in terror, as they genuinely believed the tremendous ass would break off her body and fall down on them. But it didn't.

As Marcedes shot past one mile height, her thighs were so thick, they were broader than a highway. Her feet sunk deeper into the ground, as the earth had more and more trouble carrying her beyond-human-understanding- weight.

Two miles. Now she was so big and fat, her body fat, if burned, could provide power for a full month to an industrial area. Her belly alone jutted 500 feet from her abdomen.

Three miles. 

Four. 

Huge, deep cracks appeared around her feet. Cracks that swallowed entire neighborhoods of Phoenix, ruining what was left of it. Marcedes' butt was now a small mountain in itself, rippling and wobbling, as the blonde woman savored her growth. The behemoth boobs, now weighing each more than her entire body did a few minutes ago, could provide more milk than a large milk factory. Each.

She was beyond rubenesk. Even the famous painter, preferring fat woman, would have fainted seeing this in the meantime 6 mile tall behemoth of a woman, standing next to destroyed Phoenix, naked and proud. Rolls upon rolls of lard, slabs of massive fat, decorated her body, as a living definition of infinite.

Marcedes shot up further and further in to the sky, gaining more and more mass with each passing second. As she finally stopped growing, she was 8 miles tall!

She had fans all over the world, though few people outside those knew her. Lovers of fat women and huge booties were numerous, yes, but not that numerous. But now, being 8 miles, she had archived world fame.

There were persons trying to fantom what she weighted. What would she bring to the scales, though even the sturdiest of scales would crush immediately under her pinky toe alone. Standing 8 miles, and having weighted 760 pounds while being a laughable 6'5, would mean she would weigh a mind-blowing 110 billion tons! 
The behemoth gazed down at the grey patch that was Phoenix, with huge cracks running through it, and laughed. She was so powerful, standing next to a city was enough to obliterate it with her presence alone! Blowing it a sarcastic kiss, she left.

Marcedes walked around, pounding the Earth with her heavy footfalls. As her dozens of billions of tons struck the poor planet, she kept causing cracks that could be called canyons. Woods, hills, and entire cities were just blown to dust as she walked by, as her feet caused earthquakes far off the Richter Scale, blowing them into oblivion. But Marcedes didn't care. She had gotten hungry again and was looking for food, enough to fill a stomach large enough to contain the population of an entire metropolis. It produced enough acid to fill a large lake, and she now possessed bowels longer than the longest tunnels.

But finding the quantities the 8 mile tall giantess needed wasn't easy. She kept looking and looking, but came up empty. Finally, she couldn't hold it any more, she desperately needed something to eat. So Marcedes looked for a city, saw a patch of grey indicating one, and laid carefully down next to it. Her vast, fat face with menacing looking eyes close to it, she recognised the city as Tucson and addressed the poor inhabitants with her eardrum-shattering voice.

"All right, you mites! I want all of you to appear in front of me within an hour! If not, I will squash you all to goo under my humongous ass! And two dozen other cities too! Now! Move it!" she demanded.

Terrified, the inhabitants did as she commanded. Marcedes soon saw a large mass of tiny people in front of her gigantic double chin, which rested on the ground.

The swirling mass of people in front of her, she lowered her mouth close to them, opened it and let her huge, wet tongue emerge. The she began eating the people.

She licked up thousands of people at once. they were either crushed by her tongue, splattered to goo between her teeth, or simply suffocated in her stomach. With hair and clothing and all, Marcedes devoured the entire population of Tucson. All 500,000 of them. Within a mere ten minutes!

Having eaten half a million of people, the cannibalistic titaness stood upright and rubbed her ultimate belly. 

"Aaah, that was good! Nothing like eating the population of a city! Yummy!"

A large gurgle, louder than the loudest thunder was heard.

Then she said something the world didn't want to hear.

"Gee, I think I need to take another shit...".