- Text Size +

Chapter 3

From the backseat, Leo cracked the window open from his dad’s ram shackled Chevrolet, with its rusty, duck taped bumper. He took a big inhale through his nose, hoped it would suppress his carsickness.

“Everything alright honey?” His mother looked at him all concerned from the co-driver’s seat.

“Ill manage.” He wheezed and immediately after started to gag.

“Your such a poseur.” His sister scoffed.

“A bit more sympathy for your brother please Eliza?” She got reprimanded by her dad behind the wheel.

“Whatever...”

“I sense something.” Brandon suddenly took a vigilance posture, wiping off his filthy mouth.

“Yeah, your barfed up breakfast from this morning.” Eliza said.

“No, not that. The Goddess is coming.”

“She’s not my goddess” Eliza said. “And I don’t sense shit.”

“She’s the goddess of many, and I sense her from thousands of miles away.” Brandon said, twitterpated.

His whole world was turned upside down when their archenemy, gained the upper hand due to a revolutionary shrinking technology and invaded their land. Large canons with red laser-like beams were aimed at unsuspected cities to shrink them to preposterous small size. The once mighty military nation was now powerless to stop the invading troops. Whole battalions of forceful tanks could now be easily squashed with a mere tap of the thumb after being shrunk down to the size of bread crumbs.
As a proud military man, Brandon’s father refused to evacuate the city to board one of the many jumbo planes departing from the nearby airfield. These flights were the government’s last attempt to find sanctuary for their cornered people.
Some planes got targeted and suffered the broadside while airborne. Shrunken to just a fraction of their original size a strong gust of wind was enough to make the plane tumble and twirl to the ground until it got eaten by a greedy seagull.
It was a little to late when his father felt the approaching heat, yielded his pride, and finally decided to evacuate.
Caught up in a major traffic jam to leave town, Brandon peered up and saw a weird-looking aircraft floating high above their cramped, panicked city.
He knew they were too late to escape fate. His parent bickered what road to take when a brilliant red light beamed from the heavens to engulf the whole city, including their car. It went on for a few seconds, the bright glow, the humming. He felt an electric like vibration buzzing through his body, and then it stopped.
A bit dizzy in the head, Brandon gawked up and saw the weird aircraft beaming off, in search for the next city to reduce in size.
Brandon shook his head and wondered if they were truly shrunken, everything seemed... normal.

“The hell was that?” His father said.

The answer announced itself in the form of earthquakes, panic and a splendid sized silhouette casting them all in shadows. It was a woman. Her celestial, hour-glass frame crouched and she reached out her clutching hands to harvest their city, including its millions of despairing citizens, after a string of disconcerting events Brandon's city ended, boxed-up, in the slender hands of a strict college girl.
Brandon just couldn’t conceive his luck. Anxious to wind up in the possession of the most hideous and horrible of person, his city was now owned by an instant-boner-hot college chick.
Her name was Lindsy, with blond glossy hair. A girl like her, was the main protagonist in his countless of wet dreams during high-school. Brandon always had the habit of fantasizing about unreachable girls, of girls who were older than him and far too pretty.
His dream came true when he realized that this girl was now their owner.
She was not very kind though. Her appealing, gleeful face loomed over their helpless city. Curling a lock of hair behind her ear, she enforced total submission by wrecking destruction and havoc among the doomed city. Nothing could stop her.
The people gave in quick. The evil girl grinned. She clearly enjoyed the overwhelming power she held over them.

“Pathetic.” She said, hands on her hips. Her voluptuous bare thighs displayed their undisputed power, looming over the minute, three centimeters tall city-skyline. The city was submitted in no time.
Now, the millions of them were forced to pay their divine respect upon her every approaching if they wish to survive.


"Oh my god. She is so incredible beautiful and mighty." Brandon yanked the car door open, stumbled over his own feet while storming out of the car.

“Come here sweety!” His mother called out. “I got your barfing-bag right here.”

“He’s not planning to barf mom.” Eliza said.

Brandon plunged his knees on the pavement, goggled up in the sky in deference and mumbled some indistinct prayer. All around him more cars screeched over, with even more people following his example. The whole street dotted, with fields of people, all gazed up, waiting, praying, then a low rumble was felt.

***

Lindsy looked in the mirror, admired her own countenance, wiggled her hair and pulled it up to allow some cool breeze on her neck on this hot spring day.
She hiked up her shorts a bit, revealing more skin of her upper-legs and crouched down next to her table-top to admire her most precious possession, a whole submitted city, all hers to own and to play with how she pleases.
She picked up a magnifying glass and was satisfied to see nothing but obedience and submission. The whole town immediately stopped in their tracks to pay divine respect to their Goddess.
Lindsy’s smile melted away when she discovered, on a ‘vast’ plaza, throngs of people, seemingly shouting at her, with fireworks and protest signs.

Lindsy laughed about it. “Like. Really?, What do you guys hope to accomplish?”

She placed a finger on her touting lips and pondered on a solution for this nuisance. She secretly loved to deal with insubordinate behavior. Unconditional loyalty became boring after a while.

“My index-finger already dealt with more than enough of you lot.” She brainstormed in a casual tone. “My sweaty feet suffocated countless.” After a playful hum, while rolling her eyes the solution popped up in her brain.
“I got it! How about you all receive a well-deserved smite by the nipple of my right tit!” She beamed like announcing some brilliant hunch. A tempest of mint breath combed over the cityblock, with clods of spit oozing on buildings and roads.

She sensually peeled off her shirt to reveal her modest C-cupped boobs in all their juicy, packed-up gloriousness.

“You like what you see?” She said playfully. “Wait... just wait. More is on the way.”
Swift-handed, Lindsy unclipped her bra, placed it next to the city, on purpose, to let the realization sink in of their incredible smallness. The object totally eclipsed at least 1/3 of the city's sunlight.

“And now, for the grand finally.” Lindsy lowered her tit, aiming it towards a specific area, where the disobedient throngs were milling about.
On the streets, all panic broke lose when the juicy, young mountain-tit of the blond brat, hooded them all in darkness. A thunderous giggle accompanied the rumbles and cracks when her swelled up nipple scratched the soaring peaks of glistering office-towers, thousands scurried for cover, all in vain.


“All those horny boys at school would die a thousands of painful deaths, just for a short glance at these babies. You however...” Lindsy kneaded her right tit, pressed her nipple relentlessly through a row of steel-cold structures. “...Get this aaall for free.” The shouting matches pitched even higher when two large office-towers crumbled and collapsed, spraying hundreds of caspivurians under metal and stone.

“Woops!” Lindsy giggled. “But I aint done yet.”
Countless pair of terrified eyes gazed up when Lindsy’s stiff nipple demolished her way through a block of infrastructures with ease. She wanted to catch the massive maligning mob with the tip of her nipple. Fleeing in frantic, people scattered and watched over their shoulder to see the ominous nipple dooming in on them, like a gigantic pink berry. It filled the whole sky, shattering everything in its path, all circumscribed by a colossal pigmented ring of areola.

The nipple bloated and stiffened when Lindsy’s arousal peeked and, under a loud, relishing moan, she plunged her whole tit on the table, steamrolling two city-blocks with an overkill of tender and softness.

Bend over the micro city in a lascivious posture, Lindsy’s delicate, tight butt arrowed in her mother’s face when she suddenly entered her room.

“Uhm... am I interrupting something?” She asked

Lindsy fashioned herself, quickly and clumsily. “O hey mom.” She gave a simpering smile.
“What happened to knocking?”

While waiting for her mother’s respond, she sneaky grabbed her shrinkray behind her back and shot the city until it was reduced to the size of a coin.

“Someone keeps stalking your phone. The ringtone is freaking me out. Keep it with you next time will ya?”
“Sorry mom.” She took over her phone from her mom’s hand. “Won’t happen again. Promise.” Lindsy beamed.

When her mother was gone, Lindsy turned around and lowered to take a glance at her now outrageous minute city.
Millions looked up at planet-sized youthful face of the blond teen.

“Tomorrow‘s another day boys.”

She picked up a plastic yogurt package she had spooned out like three days ago while watching some series on her laptop.
Its penetrating, tainted remnants percolated from all sides when Lindsy cupped it over the coin-city, and jabbed some holes in it with a potato-peeler, for ‘fresh’ air.
Without the slightest concern about the horrible, inescapable prison she just put like well over three million people in, Lindsy wandered off with vexing thoughts about tomorrow, because then, she to orient that Addison brat. She so hated that vile termagant, trotting around like she owns the place. The worst of all was that she probable will eventually. Despite her boss, miss Cassadee, acting strict with her niece in front of her employees, Lindsy knew she had a weakness for Addison. The brat got away with things, which would have ended in a straight lawsuit and immediate dismissal when she or one of her colleagues would risk anything like it.

“I’ll make you sweat. You can be sure of that.” Lindsy mumbled, walking downstairs for a snack.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Please let me know your thoughts ;)