- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

February ----

A few weeks pass and Vanessa can't stop thinking about the idea of being with Andrew. Vanessa goes to wake up Andrew but he's already awake having had trouble sleeping with Vanessa being on his mind the whole night.

"Hey did you sleep okay?" Vanessa looks over at him from her bed.

Andrew stretches some, "Uh yeah I slept fine." He says lying, but doesn't want to tell her he's been thinking about her.

Vanessa lowers her hand in front of him while smiling, "Want to make breakfast?"

"Sure Nessa, though I don't know how much help I can be." 

"That's okay hon. Just keep me company." She inches her hand closer almost knocking him into the open palm.

Andrew blushes, "Oh uh I-I can do that." He slowly climbs on her hand.

Vanessa smiles and lifts her hand quickly as she gets out of bed. A finger strokes his back, this time on purpose.

Andrew's blush grows redder, but doesn't attempt to move away this time only looking up at her face then quickly looking down not wanting her to see him blushing this bad.

Vanessa notices the small red glow on his face and thinks to herself, "He must really like when I do this…"

She continues on the way to the kitchen then sets him on the island. As she searches for food she can't help but glance back at him on occasion, he's just too cute at that size.

"Eggs sound good?" Vanessa turns quickly causing her chest to bounce.

Andrew is in his own world trying to calm himself down not paying attention to what Vanessa is saying. He looks up as Vanessa is turning and watches her chest bounce and falls over on his back blushing again.

Vanessa walks over concerned, but then laughs a bit seeing his face glowing red.

“Are eggs that great of an idea?” She winks while laughing. Slowly she moves back to the stove and makes some giving Drew a few minutes to calm down. 

Andrew gathers himself calming down some, "Uh y-yeah eggs sound great hon I-I mean Nessa." He shuts up not wanting to embarrass himself anymore than he has. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Vanessa goes to see who it is.

“Who’s that?” Vanessa goes to the door and opens it.

She sees Marcus standing on the porch, "Hey mind if I borrow Drew? I need to talk to him about something."

“I guess so.. But I need him back for breakfast in about 15 minutes.” Vanessa scoops Andrew up with no explanation and drops him gently in Marcus’s awiting palm. 


While she waits for Andrew to return, Vanessa decides to text Brittney,

Vanessa: Hey I think I’m going to tell him today. Good idea?

Brittney: Great idea. Tell him! Or I will girl.

Vanessa: Fine fine I will. Wish me luck.

Brittney: I’ll say a luck chant for you ;) 


Marcus looks down at Andrew, "Okay dude Valentine's Day is in like a few days. It’s now or never bro." 

Andrew blushes and tries playing dumb, "What do you mean?" 

"Don't act dumb you know exactly what I mean. You need to tell her today got it?" Marcus says trying to be firm.

Andrew hangs his head a bit, "Okay, okay I'll tell her how I feel." 

Marcus smirks, "Good and don't worry she'll be happy you said something."


Marcus opens the front door and drops Andrew on the couch from a high drop, “We are finished, talk to you later Nessa.” He gives a quick wink at Andrew then leaves as quickly as he came. Andrew cringes a bit, his heart racing from the conversation and from the large drop. 

He tries to calm himself but each time he gets ready to speak he can't seem to talk as if his brain won't let him. A feeling that he hasn't felt since he was young and nervous.

“Ugh what an idiot, he could have really hurt you. You okay?” Vanessa walks over concerned.

Andrew nods, "Y-Yeah I-Im fine Nessa."

“Good. Hey can I tell you something?” She sits on the couch by him, her leg shakes a bit clearly nervous. 

"I need to tell you something first though." He says trying to keep composure.

Vanessa is slightly shocked but accepts it, “Oh okay… well go ahead.”

Andrew takes a few deep breaths before speaking, "I l-like you Vanessa… l-like a lot. God I sound like an idiot right now…"

Vanessa giggles some, “I like you too Drew.”

"See I knew this was a bad ide-- wait what did you say?" He looks up at her shocked.

Vanessa gently scoops him up in her hands, “I said… I like you. I was going to tell you, but you beat me to it.”

Andrew blushes really bad, "You're serious, you're not pulling my leg right?"

“I know its weird since we’ve been friends for so long… but I really do like you. I would like to be your girlfriend… if that’s what you want.” Vanessa blushes a bit, but is more composed than Andrew.

Andrew nods, "Yes of course I want to be your girlfriend… I mean I want you to be my boyfriend… I mean just yes, yes is my answer."

Vanesssa laughs and covers her mouth to hide it, “Too cute. Sounds good hon.” She leans down and gives a gentle kiss on his chest.

Andrew falls over and faints from the excitement and nerves overwhelming him completely. Vanessa just giggles and puts him in her sweatshirt pocket while she finishes breakfast for the two of them.


Breakfast finishes soon after and Vanessa plates the food. She gently reaches into her pocket to see if she gets a reaction from her little friend. 

As she pulls him out he starts to come to and rubs his eyes a bit, "Wh-What happened was I asleep and all that a dream?" He says questioning out loud not fully aware of his situation.

Vanessa laughs some, "You fainted after I kissed your chest hon. Kind of similar to how you fainted back in middle school when you got overwhelmed."

Andrew's eyes go wide in shock, "Wait that actually happened? So that means you and I are actually… d-dating?" He starts to freak out again, but Vanessa quickly handles the situation.

She nods and strokes his side to calm him, "Yes we are, but no passing out again silly."

Andrew just nods and blushes feeling embarrassed, "S-Sorry Nessa its just I never thought you'd want to be with me… especially with how my past relationships were…" He holds his knees to his chest knowing she's always been disappointed in him for acting like that.

"The thing is… I grew up with you and I know you're a super sweet guy. Yeah I don't like that you're technically a player… but you've always been good to me."

"I try to be, you're the one friend I've had that's been there for me no matter what… I don't know what I'd do without you…" He keeps his knees to his chest, "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting for the longest time Vanessa…"

"Hey… listen to me. It's okay. It made you a confident person, just maybe too confident." She gives a small wink and continues to stroke his side to keep him awake.

"Ha yeah, but we both know I'm really just a nervous dork who happens to be a good actor when he wants to be." He smiles a bit.

Vanessa lets out a small laugh, "I mean I do like when your confident… but only when you're around me. Not those other girls. But I also really like you for being a cute dork." 


She gently kisses his chest again. Her plump lips feel soft against him and causes him to crave more.

Andrew lets out a small moan and blushes surprised at himself but quickly tries to cover it up, "S-So h-how about breakfast?"

Vanessa clearly hears the moan but decides to let him win this round, "its all ready for us. Go eat hon."

Her hand lowers to the table and she scoots him off gently. Andrew sees a large plate of eggs near him and goes towards it starving. 

He goes to start eating but can't stop looking up at Vanessa lips and thinking of her kiss. He wonders how soon he'll get to experience it again.

Vanessa leans against the table giving her more cleavage than normal. She reaches for the nearby fork and eats around her friend. 

Andrew goes red being so close to her boobs like this and then sees her eating around him, "Oh I'm sorry, am I in your way?" He starts to move off the plate.

"No stay. You're fine there hon." She smiles and continues to eat. Her fork and fingers occasionally brush against him making him both nervous and aroused at the idea of her touching him more.

Andrew keeps trying to eat but squirms from arousal everytime she touches him, so he  tries to cover it up, "H-Hey be careful I'm a bit ticklish haha." He blushes.

"Oh really? I wouldn't know since you always pin me when I try to tickle you. Look how the tables have turned." She winks playfully and pins him to the countertop.

He squirms against her, "Hey come on, no fair, you're bigger than me let me go!"

"And you were always bigger than me." Vanessa laughs and tickles his feet and sides.

"HAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE NOT THAT HAHAHAHAHA!" He squirms furiously under her pin, but she has him firmly trapped with no escape from her tickling.

"Oh yeah, yes that." Vanessa continues to tickle his sides with no end in sight for Andrew. 

"HAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHA I'LL DO HAHAHAHA ANYTHING HAHAHAHA!" He attempts to plead with her.

"Hmm…. I'll take that deal. But I'll use it later." Vanessa stops tickling and releases him from the pin. 

Andrew breathes heavily from the tickling laying on the countertop looking up at Vanessa's beautiful face.

She smiles gently down at him, "You doing okay?"

"I am now." He smiles and laughs at his cheesy joke.

Vanessa rolls her eyes and scoops him up in her fingers. She lays down in her bed and plops him down near her belly button.

"What I can't be near your face?" He teases her or at least tries to while smiling.

"Walk your way up here then you can be near it."

"Oh fine ya slave driver" he laughs and makes his way up to her face.

Andrew notices her boobs create a small canyon for him, but the shirt makes things slightly more difficult. 

He blushes some with thought of touching her boobs, but is unsure why he's being so shy with her he's never been shy with a girl before. Vanessa looks down at him noticing he's acting a lot shier then how he would normally act. 

Vanessa looks at him a bit concerned and decides to text Brittney to see if she can help her figure out what's wrong.


Vanessa: Hey girl… Andrew is super nervous around me, why?

Brittney: First things first did you finally make your move girl?

Vanessa: yes we both did haha, now help me with your nervous brother.

Brittney: lol and just when I thought he got over that nervousness of his. Did he act like this before today?

Vanessa: Sometimes but not all the time. When I kissed his chest today he fainted. But he seems scared of my body.

Brittney: hmm perhaps it's because you're different from the other girls he's been with? I mean he actually cares a lot about you.

Vanessa: I know he does, but what does that have to do with him being so nervous?

Brittney: It's because he's scared of hurting you. I guarantee he's scared of losing you so he feels like he's walking on thin ice right now.

Vanessa: but he'd never hurt me I know he wouldn't.

Brittney: but does he believe that about himself?

Vanessa sighs to herself.

Vanessa: how should I convince him?

Brittney: You need to get him to calm down and just explain to him that you trust him. He doubts himself only due to his nerves getting to him.

Vanessa: I'll try to, thank you Britt.


Vanessa looks over at Drew sitting on her abs concerned to move any further without true consent. She smiles and strokes his side, "Hon… you know I trust you. Don't be afraid of me or of losing me."

Andrew looks up at his beautiful giantess, "You're not worried about the possibility of me treating you like crap?" He asks being genuine.

"I'm not worried at all. You always have treated me well, just don't stop. And I know you won't." 

Andrew nods, "I promise to be good to you Vanessa and when I'm big again I want to be able to kiss you like an actual kiss."

"I'll be looking forward to it." She giggles and pokes him to fall over.

"Oof! Hey that's not nice haha." He smiles at her clearly giving her a hard time. "So uh how will dates work? I don't want to have to wait till I'm big again to take you on proper dates.

"Oh I'm sure we will figure it out." She winks. 

He blushes, "So can I have more kisses?" 

"You have to climb for them tiny," Vanessa winks

Andrew stammers a bit, "But… but… ugh fine." He blushes and makes his way to her chest. He gets to her chest and tries to figure out the best way possible on how to get past her boobs. He starts off my trying to climb over them. Vanessa giggles though watching him and thinking how cute this is, but this causes him to fall off, "Dang it that didn't work." Andrew then attempts to go between them and has a much easier time doing this and gets to the top part of her chest, "I made it!"

"Congratulations cutie. Now just get to my lips and you'll get a kiss." Vanessa continues to tease him.

"Isn't this close enough though Nessa? I mean I'm right in front of your face." He asks clearly wanting that kiss.

She rolls her eyes, “You have to work for it Drew, now hurry up or I’ll sit up and you’ll go flying.”

"Ugh fine." He grumbles and makes his way up her neck and onto her cheek, "There I'm on your face."

She laughs feeling his small feet on her cheek but barely feeling his weight, “There we go.” Vanessa moves her face causes Andrew to fall on her lips and she puckers up kissing him. 

He moans a bit and tries to kiss her back, "Your kisses feel so good."

“Oh do they?” She smirks and kisses him again slow and gentle hoping to make him slowly move out of his shell.

Andrew realizes how much he's craved her kisses, especially since the mistletoe kiss. Slowly he gives in and loses himself in the situation. 

"Mmmm yes Vanessa I need more." He keeps trying to kiss her back and feels her hand on his back, pushing him into her lips more.

Wanting to mess with him, Vanessa smirks and parts her lips slightly which allows her to lick his chest. She starts laughing as Andrew is snapped out of it and sits up alarmed by the sudden tongue against him. 

"Woah! What the hell!? Did you just lick me?" He says taken aback some.

The laughing continues, “Oh you’ve been through worse. Plus I bet you wouldn't mind it if it was pleasuring you.” She sticks her tongue out at him and giggles. 

He blushes a ton but tries to remain composed, "Well hey I may be a whole snack, but I'm not that type of snack." He sticks his tongue out at her in defiance.

“You wanna bet.” Her fingers snatch him up from her lips and dangles his small form over her lips.

"Ha you wouldn't dare you'd miss me too much if you did." He says calling her bluff.

“Hmm maybe… doesn’t mean I can’t treat you like a JawBreaker,” her fingers release and drop him directly into her mouth.

Her tongue attacks him immediately pinning him side to side then against the front teeth in a harsh pin. 

Andrew squirms and tries to fight against her, but she has no issues overpowering him. He can hear her making sounds of enjoyment liking her new candy as she sucks on him.

“Mmmm not bad, I like this new flavor,” she stumbles over her words but manages to keep him pinned and in a good position. Vanessa decides to test a few things.

Slowly she moves her pin on his chest to his crotch and rubs him slightly in an attempt to pleasure him.

Confused at her first he quickly starts moaning when he starts feeling himself get turned on, but unfortunately he can't feel it as much as he'd like with his clothes on. He tries to get them off, but to Vanessa it feels like he's squirming against her.

She gently pulls him out like a sucker and decides to have a short chat about fighting against her, “Don’t fight me, trust me you’ll like it.” Her lips gently blow on his figure causing him to sway as she holds him by his feet.

"I'm not fighting you I-I'm trying to get my pants off." He squirms feeling very turned on, but has no way in getting pleasure at the moment.

“Oh sorry hon, let’s fix that.” She sets him down on her thigh and smirks feeling commanding, “Now… strip. Then we’ll play.”

He nods, "Y-Yes ma'am!" He strips down to nothing completely exposing himself to her.

“There we go,” her fingers work quick as she grabs him around the waist and tosses him in her mouth within seconds. Her tongue gets back to work as she rubs his crotch in an attempt to overwhelm him in pleasure. 

Andrew moans much louder than previously and quickly gets hard from her tongue, "Mmmm yes please more please!"

She pins him cheek to cheek causing jolts of pleasure to run through him, but Vanessa soon decides he would enjoy himself even more under her toes. Minutes pass by in her mouth but she spits him out on the bed sheet right between her feet.

Andrew looks up at her in a daze of pleasure and covered head to toe in her saliva, "Wait I haven't finished yet Vanessa!" He whines a bit.

“Relax. Now go kiss my toes tiny, do whatever you want to them.” She smiles knowing he hasn’t had many chances lately, but that would change soon.

He looks at her in surprise and smiles big, "Th-Thank you for this honor Vanessa." He quickly runs over to her toes and start kissing them which quickly turns into a full on makeout session.

Vanessa can’t help but giggle at his reaction, “No problem hon. But now I need you to lay down looking up at my toes. Got it?” 

He nods looking disappointed he has to stop his makeout session, but does as he's told and lays down obeying her order. Vanessa looks down at him briefly then lowers her toes directly over his lower body. She begins stroking and massaging her foot into his body in an attempt to finish him fast and in the best way. 

He moans and squirms in pleasure loving this and kiss the toes of her other foot that she moved closer to him, "Th-This feels mmmmm amazing mmmm…" 

She engulfs his body in both feet allowing him to become enthralled with her feet and the sweet smell coming from them. The smell is like a drug which sends him over the edge. He finishes all over the ball of her foot, but is quickly cleaned with one swipe of a tissue. Vanessa throws the tissue away and removes her feet from his body hoping to bring him back into reality. 

Andrew breathes heavily, but has the biggest smile on his face that Vanessa has seen from him, "Now that's what I call a great way to start the day."

She can’t help but laugh, “You’re so easy to please. But I love that.” Vanessa gently scoops him up in her palm and strokes his side affectionately. 

He smiles at her, “Think maybe we could go for a walk in the park later?" He kisses her fingers affectionately while she holds him.

“Of course. Want to head out now? Before it gets too dark.” She places his clothes next to him in her palm.

He nods and puts his clothes back on, "I'm glad our friends pushed us to get together." He leans against her fingers.

“Everyone pushed us to get together,” Vanessa lets out a small nervous laugh, “but I’m glad they all did.”

She stands up after putting on boots and heads to the door. Putting on a warm jacket and handing over Andrew’s small jacket, a cute little thing she managed to conjure after Christmas. 

“Ready to go?”

"Yeah and this jacket is really nice thank you for making it for me." 

Vanessa’s smile beams at him, “No problem Drew, I’m just happy it turned out nice.”

She heads out into the cold but calm weather; no snow meant Andrew could sit in her hand without freezing. The park happened to be right around the corner so she headed that way with no directions needed. 

Andrew smiles up at her, "It's pretty nice out for winter don't you think Nessa?" He thinks to himself for a sec, "Hey, I know I'm tiny but I'd really like to take you out for dinner on Valentine's Day Vanessa. What d'ya say?"

“Seems like someone is getting more confident,” she winks and laughs. “That sounds great Drew, I would love to.”

Unbeknownst to them Brittney comes up behind them having spotted them on her run and overhears them talking about their date. Brittney takes a quick turn and heads straight for them, Vanessa notices and waves.

“Hey guys, congrats on finally getting together and congrats on having the balls to tell her,” Brittney gives Andrew a quick poke in the chest.

Andrew blushes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah shush you, it took a lot to do so sis."

Brittney laughs, “I bet it did, I’m just happy you finally did little bro. Maybe I can teach Vanessa some new sexy spells to use on you.” She laughs seeing his face turn into a red glow. 

"Th-That isn't necessary Brittney, but uh Vanessa and I are trying to plan something out."

“Is that my cue to leave?” She laughs.

"Yes Brittney now shoo." He laughs and smiles at Vanessa.

She smirks, “fine, fine, I can take a hint. I’ll teach you some later Nessa.” Brittney winks and continues on her run leaving the two.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa, "Ugh she's such a pain sometimes" His blush returns after thinking for a moment, "Are actually gonna take her up on that offer?" He says excited at the idea, but nervous since it came from Brittney.

"Um… possibly. I wouldn't mind spicing things up in the near future." Vanessa winks and sensually strokes from his chest to his crotch. 

Andrew blushes more and does his best to suppress a moan, "V-Vanessa we're in public right now. B-Besides weren't we talking about something?" 

"Dinner for Valentine's day. And there's no one around, relax tiny." Her finger gives him a firm poke causing him to lay on his back. He can't help but think how comfortable she's gotten around him again and how her teasing from when he first shrank seemed to be returning.

His face is glowing red at this point but tries to remain composed, "So uh I-I was thinking Italian h-how does that sound to you?" He wonders to himself how long she's been repressing feelings for him seeing how much she's enjoying this.

"That sounds really good Drew. Maybe if I call ahead they'll have tiny furniture and plates just for you." Vanessa smirks and pins him gently with her thumb, "are you getting chilly at all?"

He shakes his head, "N-No I actually feel pretty warm right now. Also calling ahead sounds like a good idea." He bites his bottom lip, something clearly on his mind, but is reluctant to ask.

Vanessa notices his demeanor change and she unpins him, "What's on your mind? Something wrong?"

"I-It's nothing just something that I've thought about for awhile…" He gathers himself for a moment, "You remember when I accidentally ended up in your shoe?" 

"When you first shrank? Yeah I remember… `why?"

"Would it be possible for that to happen again? But like on purpose this time?"

Vanessa smiles at the thought of being able to mess with him more, "Yeah I think I can make that happen. You do remember how scared I made you after I found you in there, right?

Andrew nods remembering almost being drowned by her toes in the tub after she found him, "Yeah I remember why do you ask?"

"I'm saying I liked messing with you like that even though I was pissed… but maybe this time I'll be less angry and more playful." 

"I like the idea of you being more playful than pissed too." He laughs nervously.

"Good." Vanessa looks him up and down then steals the small jacket from him. She puts it in her pocket and acts concerned, "oh no your jacket. You must be freezing now."

He tries to grab it from her but she easily keeps it from him. A small gust of wind hits him and he shivers, "Well I am now." 

"Well then let's warm you up." She unzips her jacket and grabs him by the back of the shirt. Slowly she lowers him to her cleavage and shoves him between the two mounds.

She smiles satisfied, "There. A perfect fit." Quickly she zips her jacket again leaving Andrew in the darkness. His senses overwhelmed by her vanilla body spray, the body warmth, and her heartbeat in the background. 

He squirms a bit not expecting this and hears Vanessa's giggling as she feels him. After a few seconds he begins to calm down and becomes entranced with just the sound of her heartbeat and the scent of her body spray.

He feels her slowly walking in the direction of home he assumes; her chest bouncing gently with every step and sending him deeper into the cleavage. 

This feeling of complete helplessness begins to turn him on and his senses being overwhelmed only enhances that feeling. 

The swaying of her chest comes to a halt suddenly and her keys jingle indicating that they are home. Vanessa walks in and removes her jacket exposing Andrew to the bright light again.

Andrew immediately shuts his eyes feeling blinded by the light, "Ahh! bright light! bright light!" 

Vanessa laughs at the movie reference and gently pulls him from her chest. As she sets him on the coffee table Andrew clings to her finger a bit, both sad the warmth was leaving but also feeling helpless and in a slightly hypnotic state due to her body. 

She rolls her eyes and pulls her finger away snapping Andrew back to reality within seconds.

He shakes his head a bit, "What happened where am I?" He says coming out of his trance.

Vanessa can't help but laugh, "We are home silly." She gently strokes his back seeing the confusion. 

Vanessa removes her boots thus showing off her red fuzzy socks with small pink hearts on them.

"Oh uh right." He blushes, "When did we get here?" He looks down at her feet not able to help himself but stare.

"Just a few minutes ago hon. Did you want to play with them? You seem to enjoy staring at them."

He blushes, "If that's ok with you Nessa." He smiles up at her.

She lifts up her converse shoe and knocks Andrew directly into it. He lands on the soft, but dirty insole then looks at it in the limited light seeing the giant 10.5 size label and an imprint of her toes and heel clearly these shoes were well worn by her. After gathering himself, he looks up at Vanessa only to see her bare foot approaching him from above.

Out of panic and excitement he runs to the toe portion of the shoe and waits for the incoming appendages.

He watches as her foot enters her shoe and slowly her toes consume his entire form. To Vanessa this was a simple task that she's done every day, but to Andrew it was as 

if her toes were coming to claim him like he was their property.

She wiggles her toes into his tiny form then ties her shoes tightly. She feels him laying underneath her toes in the perfect position for some fun. Not warning Andrew, she heads to the gym hoping to pleasure and overwhelm the poor tiny.  

Andrew squirms a bit under her toes getting turned pretty quickly. Vanessa decides to cast a spell over Andrew to enhance his senses so he can be overwhelmed that much faster. She whispers the spell and wiggles her toes to see if there is a reaction. 

Andrew notices the smell from her toes has gotten stronger all of a sudden, "That's strange it doesn't seem like she's doing a lot other than walking."

Vanessa arrives at the gym and begins by running a mile. Andrew feels the pressure increase and is confused not knowing why she's running. His arms suddenly gets caught under her toes pinning him fully underneath them. He tries to get them free but soon the rest of his body ends up under her foot with only His head sticking out from between her toes.

After about 15 minutes Vanessa works on her legs putting a large amount of pressure against him, shoving his face into her foot and drenching him in sweat. In the meantime Andrew is being forced to drink her sweat which both confuses him and turns him on. 

The taste is a stronger than normal he knows this should be gross, but he can't help but want more as he gets turned on from it. He begins to get hard and Vanessa can feel this as well causing a small smirk to form.

She heads to the cycling machine making sure to not sit down on the seat and put immense pressure against his body. This pressure and motion against his hard member causes Andrew to be at the brink of orgasm. Andrew moans from the pleasure he's experiencing and tries to hump her foot to finish himself. He even makes out with her toes as she puts pressure on him.

After multiple orgasms from Andrew and Vanessa exhausted from her work out, she decides to walk home and have a nice shower. Andrew breathes heavily from the multiple orgasms he's experienced and just takes in the smell of her feet despite it almost overwhelming his sense of smell.


Vanessa finally arrives at home and removes her shoes. She notices his body isn't stuck to her foot this time and lifts the shoe to see him lying exhausted in the toe section.

Andrew is absolutely drenched in sweat from head to toe but has the biggest smile on his face having had the time of his life.

"Did you have fun little guy?" She reaches in and pulls him into her palm.

He nods to her, "It was incredible, how did you do all that?" 

"Just a small spell and a trip to the gym." She winks and realizes the spell is still in effect.

"You went to the gym? That explains why you got so sweaty wow." The feeling of her skin starts to make him squirm and feel warm so he begins taking his shirt off.

She notices and smirks, "How are you feeling? Did you want to join me for a shower?"

He nods still squirming a bit: "Y-Yeah sure that sounds nice." He blushes a lot having not realized how playful Vanessa is in a relationship, "Man I hope she doesn't wear me out. But maybe that wouldn't be so bad," He thinks to himself. 

Both of them head to the bathroom. Vanessa grabs extra clothes and a towel for herself then a washcloth for her little friend. When she sets him down Andrew starts to strip and as he bends over to take his pants off he feels Vanessa pinch his butt which makes him jump, "Ahh! Hey!" He blushes.

“Too cute.” She smirks and pulls her shirt up and off. Next the pants and underwear then bra. She looks down at Andrew towering over him. Andrew looks up at her having to crane his neck some and feels intimidated by this giantess of a woman, "Holy shit…" He says in complete awe of her naked body.

Vanessa giggles at his reaction seeing him practically speechless, "Like what you see?"

Andrew just nods wide mouthed and without words, "She's like a goddess…" He thinks to himself. Vanessa pokes him to snap him out of his stupor causing him to fall on his butt, "Come back down to earth tiny." 

He blushes, "I am on earth I j-just got distracted that's all." Vanessa giggles at his response.

She turns and starts the shower making sure it will be good for her and her tiny passenger. She swifting grabs Andrew off the counter and pins him to her chest while entering the shower. Andrew blushes, but the feeling of Vanessa's warm skin makes him feel really good and can't help but feel a bit of pleasure from it.

The cascade of water hits his back which feels like an intense rainstorm. He covers his head some but Vanessa dips her head into the water shielding him partially. He hears her whisper a spell and he suddenly feels attached to her body but still able to move. She releases him and he easily stays attached to her wet smooth body. 

Andrew blushes feeling closer to Vanessa than he's ever felt before both physically and emotionally. He tries to see how much range of motion he has and while he can move his limbs he isn't able to move around on her body at least not of his own volition.

"Now you'll be safe even in the shower," she gives a wink and attaches him to her right breast with his head looking at her nipple. "Stay there while I clean my hair."

"O-Okay Vanessa." He looks at her nipple wanting to put his mouth on it but isn't sure if he should go for it. What he does know though is this side of Vanessa is a huge turn on for him especially being completely at her mercy like this.

"Keep yourself busy tiny. You may get bored otherwise," she closes her eyes and applies shampoo. 

Andrew thinks about it for a sec and decides to go for it and starts sucking on her nipple.

It feels a bit awkward at first due to the size but manages to get his mouth around it enough without biting her.

Above him his giantess moans from pleasure. Andrew continues sucking wanting to turn her on as much as she's done for him in the past.

"Not bad tiny." She slowly massages his body into her chest and moans.

Andrew starts to moan being rubbed against her and continues sucking on her nipple getting completely lost in his own pleasure the spell from earlier enhancing it.

She releases him to finish her hair and start cleaning her body. Vanessa grabs her coconut scented body wash and rubs it all over herself and Andrew.

Andrew moans more gasping at times and even moaning Vanessa's name, "This…This feels amazing… Mmmm…." He says barely able to speak.

She washes him off with the water hitting him hard but nothing causes him to slip. If anything he's pressed harder into her nipple.

He starts getting hard again as he starts licking her nipple and moaning as he does so. He lets go for a sec, "I love this Vanessa it feels so amazing!" He says feeling pure ecstasy.

"Good, you better." She pushes him harshly into her body overwhelming him with her scent. 

Andrew moans louder, his mind completely consumed by the amount of pleasure he's feeling, but being at Vanessa's mercy he has no way of releasing himself until she allows it.

"Now let's get dried off little guy." She grabs him and pins him to the top of her foot looking up at her looming figure.

He squirms a bit wanting to get off but Vanessa has him pinned to where he can't touch himself, driving him crazy. 


Vanessa turns off the shower and steps out slowly wrapping herself in a towel. Andrew watches this almost completely imobile feeling as if he were apart of her body, but knows he's not. 

The leftover water drips down her legs leaving Andrew wet and getting chilly.

"V-Vanessa don't forget about me down here please." He says beginning to shiver. 

She ignores him while drying her hair but happens to glance down while drying her legs and see his small form, "oh hi… almost forgot about you little one."

Andrew blushes her comment making him feel like an insect compared to her, "I-I would appreciate if you didn't N-Nessa."

"Oh relax, I won't now that I found you again." She winks and dries him off gently.

He blushes feeling a little embarrassed that he felt worried about her forgetting him, "That was a good shower Vanessa."

She releases him and smiles down at him, "Want to plan for our date cutie?"

He nods, "Yeah that sounds like a great idea." He smiles up at her while stretching his body some. "Think I could get some clothes too?" Vanessa pretends to think about it acting like she might just keep him naked.

"Hm… I don't know. I think I like you like this."

Andrew looks at her confused, "But what if I get cold?" He says not knowing if she's serious or not.

"Then I'll shove you between my boobs or somewhere warm," She laughs a bit.

"But I can't go on a date with you naked, people will look at me weird." He blushes more. Vanessa gets to her room and picks Andrew up off her foot and sets him on her thigh after sitting on the bed.

"Yeah I guess," she acts disappointed but laughs after. Her fingers caress his back as he sits on her thigh. Andrew leans into her fingers loving the feeling, "Mmmmm…. That feels nice..."

A few minutes pass, but eventually Vanessa smiles and hands him some clothes to put on. They talk about where they want to go for their first date, deciding whether Italian or Japanese is the better option. Italian was the final answer. 

Soon the two of them get ready for bed with Vanessa holding Andrew close to her all night. Her warmth and heartbeat sending Andrew to sleep in minutes. 


A few days later on Valentine's Day, Andrew and Vanessa go on their date and have a great time with each other despite people looking at them funny. But who cares, people can think what they want. They head home afterwards with the thought that this moment is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Going from close friends to even closer lovers.


 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Hope you liked the new chapter! Let us know how the story is going and look forward to hearing from Abby in the next chapter...