- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

January ----

Andrew wakes up on Vanessa's pillow and rubs his eyes a bit as he stretches. He looks around, but doesn't see Vanessa, so he starts walking around on the bed to keep himself busy while he waits for her to come back. The bed barely sinks under his feet reminding him of his size and current situation.

The smell of hazelnut coffee fills the room as Vanessa walks in with a cup of coffee, "Morning Drew." 

Andrew drops back down to reality and looks up at Vanessa smiling, "Morning Nessa, sleep well?" He looks at the coffee, "What no cup for me?" He chuckles, joking with her.

Vanessa giggles and sits on the bed next to him to cause a dent in the covers, "yeah I slept well. I think it's a bit too hot for you. Did you sleep okay?"

He falls into Vanessa's thigh when she sits down, "Yeah I slept fine and no fair I wasn't ready." He sticks his tongue out at her.

She laughs at his situation and scoops him into her lap, "Yeah yeah. Hey Marcus sent me a text, he wants to go to a movie." 

"He's not asking you out is he? I mean not that I care just wondering…" Drew blushes while jumping to conclusions.

"No," she laughs, "he wants the three of us to go together. As friends. Duh."

"R-Right I knew that uh... what kind of movie does he want to see?" He asks his blush getting redder.

Vanessa notice the red glow and giggles, "I want to see that new drama. I'm sure he wants to see the dumb horror one. Ugh," 

"Personally I want to see that new action comedy it looks really good."

Vanessa rolls her eyes a bit.

"What? You know I love that boulder guy he's one of my favorite actors."

She laughs and sets him aside to get dressed for the day. Vanessa quickly dresses in a blue sweatshirt, black leggings and her blue matching converse. Andrew turns away when she starts doing so wanting to be respectful to her, "You could've gave me a heads up Nessa." He says to her in teasing manner, but is still blushing simultaneously.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Vanessa finishes dressing and blows gently on his back.

Andrew squirms a bit from the breeze, "Hey don't do that! It’s already cold enough in here." Vanessa just giggles and hands him some clothes to change into before she picks him up to get ready to go.

She holds him against herself after picking him up then smiles, "Ready to leave?" 

He nods to her, "Yeah I'm ready." He smiles at her. 


Marcus texts Vanessa, "Hey you two love birds leave yet?" 

Vanessa blushes furiously and keeps the text out of Andrew's view, "Yeah, we're ready. We aren't love birds :P"

"Lol whatever you say Vanessa ;P" He texts back, "Btw we should totally see that new horror movie."

"We'll talk about it in the car horror freak."

Vanessa rolls her eyes, "Marcus is here, let's go."

Andrew cheers exited, "Woo! Movie time!" He then laughs and smiles up at Vanessa getting lost in her eyes some. 

Vanessa walks out to the car with a purse in hand, but no plan in using it to hide Andrew; her pockets and bra are better hiding places. Marcus honks at them then rolls the window down, "Let's go you two the movie starts in like fifteen minutes." Andrew yells at him "We're coming ya jerk just be patient." Marcus laughs a bit clearly only messing with the two.

Vanessa jumps in and lets Andrew sit in her lap to warm up from the cold, "thanks for driving."

Marcus smirks, "No problem you both ready for that horror movie?" 

Vanessa rolls her eyes, "why do we have to watch that?" Her fingers unconsciously stroke Andrews back. 

Andrew blushes some, "Uh yeah dude I'd rather see that new action comedy that came out." He moves away from her a bit.

Marcus groans, "Ugh you guys suck." He thinks for a sec, "Ok how about we do rock paper scissors winner gets to pick what we watch sound good?"

"Sounds good to me." Andrew says agreeing.

Vanessa nods, "lets play."


Rock, Paper, Scissors! 


Vanessa has paper, Marcus scissors, and Andrew scissors. Vanessa cries out in defeat, "Shit!"


Rock, Paper, Scissors! 


Marcus has rock and Andrew has scissors again. Marcus laughs, "Ha! I knew you would do that!"

Andrew groans, "Damn it I guess we're gonna see that horror movie." 

Marcus laughs, "Oh quit complaining tiny I'm sure your girlfriend will protect you."

Vanessa blushes, "Marcus you know we aren't…"

"Yeah yeah I know I'm just teasing, besides we all know I'm more your type." Marcus winks at her and Andrew looks up at him, "The hell you are, quit flirting with her already!" 

Marcus just rolls his eyes, "Well someone sounds jealous." Andrew blushes feeling embarrassed.

"D-Didn't you say we were going to be late…? Let's get going." Vanessa tries to put out the fire between the two.

Marcus looks at the time, "Oh crap you're right sorry about that guys."

Marcus steps on the gas and quickly drives to the movie theater. Andrew falls between Vanessa's legs from the quick momentum, but tries to climb back out. He grabs onto her pants hoping he can pull himself out but blushes a ton having to put his friend through this, "I feel like such a creep…" He thinks to himself.

Vanessa notices and laughs to herself, "if you're trying to get between my legs, at least take me on a date first."

She laughs seeing his mortified expression, "relax Drew. Need some help?"

He nods vigorously, "Yes please I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen h-honest." He says still red as a beet.

"You're fine. I mean Marcus is driving like a crazy person." She grabs him between her fingers and drops him gently into the cupholder. 

Marcus starts purposely driving like an old person just to be petty, "Oh is this better for you Miss Vanessa? Gosh I sure hope we don't miss the movie." 

Andrew just glares at him, "Would you just drive like a normal person you giant jerk?" Marcus just laughs, "Lighten up shorty I'm only teasing her." He drives normally and gets to the theater on time.


The three of them get out of the car and head to into the movie theater. Andrew looks up at Vanessa from her hand as they walk, "I'm really sorry about today I don't know what's come over me lately." He blushes from embarrassment.

Vanessa smiles, "its okay hon. You seem more stressed than normal." 

Andrew laughs a little clearly forcing it a bit, "What no I'm fine really."

"Does Marcus stress you out? I thought you would enjoy this since you're good friends."  Vanessa walks slowly and Marcus runs ahead to get tickets and food.

"We are good friends and normally he doesn't stress me out. I don't know why I'm reacting the way I am…" He looks down blushing again.

She strokes his back, "Well try to enjoy the movie silly."

He jumps not expecting it, "Oh uh I-I'll try Nessa. L-Let's get some snacks ok?"

Vanessa nods and goes to join Marcus with the snack choosing.

Andrew looks through all the choices, "Um how bout some cookie dough?"

Vanessa smiles, "Some cookie dough candy please and a medium popcorn."

The cashier hands it to her and pays for it then the trio head to their designated theater. 


Andrew looks over to Marcus, "What's this movie called again?" 

"I don't remember I think it's the second part of that clown movie that came out last year."

"Didn't you drag me with you for the first part too?" Andrew cringes while Marcus laughs, "Yup and we went with those two hotties from the food court in the mall that we met." 

"Oh thats why I didn't remember much, that blondie was all over me." Andrew smirks.

 Vanessa looks at the both of them, but looks more at Andrew for this, "You know it's stuff like that, that got you shrunk in the first place." 

"What? She was the one that wanted it. It's not like I forced her to or anything." Andrew counters.

"So you should have sex with every girl who asks or comes on to you?" Vanessa says sounding annoyed. 

"Well no but--" Vanessa quickly cuts him off, "But nothing you need to think with your head and not with your dick sometimes Drew." Andrew shuts up not wanting to make her madder than she is.


They find a place to sit down near the back and Marcus notices she's still fuming some and decides to try and help out, "Hey Nessa why don't you go cool off some in the bathroom I can watch Drew for a bit."

"I don't need to cool off… but fine. I forgot to get a drink anyways." She slightly tosses Andrew at Marcus and walks out of the theatre leaving a blaze of fire behind her.

Marcus looks at Andrew, "Man she's pissed what you do to piss her off today?"

Andrew shrugs, "I have no clue it's not like I've never talked about other girls around her before."

Marcus smirks, "Maybe all this time together is making her like you a bit. She definitely seemed jealous."

"What no way there's no way she'd see me like that… right?" Andrew blushes a bit.

He laughs, "Seems like the love bug bit you too. Too scared to tell her?"

"Man shut up I-I don't know what you're talking about, we're just close friends you know that." He thinks for a sec, "Maybe she's just worried Rose won't grow me back?"

"Maybe… but dude. If you do like her, shoot your shot before you grow back. I bet it won't happen if you wait." Marcus sets Andrew in Vanessa's seat and keeps it down with the side of his knee.


Back in the lobby Vanessa is on the phone with Brittney still feeling steamed about Andrew, "I just can't believe he'd talk about girls like that around me!" 

Brittney laughs, "What do you mean girl? He's talked about other girls around you like that before, what's so different now?" Vanessa tries to think of a good response but is still too frustrated, "It just is okay!" 

"You know what I think? I think you like him and you got jealous when he started talking about that girl like that." She giggles a bit.

Vanessa blushes, "J-Jealous? Me? No way he's like my best friend. I mean it's not like he'd ever be into me anyway."

"If you don't like him why do you care if he's into you or not?" Brittney retorts.

"I-I don't care I'm just saying I'm not his type th-that's all…." Vanessa attempts to argue. 

"Hon you're not fooling anyone you need to tell him how you feel while you have the chance, once he's big again you may not get another." Brittney says to her trying to persuade her.

Vanessa bites her lip a bit, "I-I don't know Britt I'll have to think about it…"

Vanessa heads to the bathroom deciding when and if to make her move.


Back in the theater the movie previews begin. A blonde tall girl stops near Marcus and smirks, "Hey… is that seat taken?"

Marcus stands up quickly, "it is now." He offers the seat and smiles. 

She slowly passes by him, her breasts up against him for a short moment, "thanks."

Neither hear the complaints of Andrew who is sitting on the seat she's heading towards.

"Hey Marcus you idiot I'm right here remember?! God and Nessa said I think with my dick."

The girl turns and quickly sits thus squishing Andrew into the seat. She doesn't seem to notice and sits deeper into the seat as she gets comfortable. Marcus stares at her chest and follows her body down to her long leg; his type clearly.

Andrew squirms and thrashes trying to get free, "Get the hell off me dumb bitch! This is like the second time this has happened!"

She rubs her ass into him thinking its a piece of popcorn or something, "so what's your name?"

As he goes to answer Vanessa walks over and crosses her arms, "Um… Marcus did you give away my seat? And where is Andrew?"

Marcus tries to think of an excuse, "Well you see what had happened was Andrew had to pee and I took him to the bathroom." Andrew continues to squirm, but he's firmly pinned under the girl's ass.

The girl looks up at Vanessa, "Is she like your girlfriend or something?" Vanessa smirks and sees a way to get the girl to leave as Marcus attempts to answer, "What no she's just a friend of mine that's all."

"Oh so now I'm just a friend? Jerk." She scoffs at him but doesn't leave.

The blonde girl stands up hastley, "oh so you're a player? I should have known. Here's your seat back, if you even want it back. I wouldn't." The girl walks out of the theatre annoyed she wasted her time with him.

When she leaves, Vanessa starts laughing, "That's what you get for thinking with your dick."

Marcus groans, "Vanessa you suck, can you just go back to ragging on Andrew? I could have scored tonight but noooo." He pouts being a bit childish.

"Where is Andrew?" She looks around but can't see much in the dark theatre.

Marcus looks around, "He was here a second ago… shit okay don't be mad but I might've lost him."

Andrew speaks up from the seat, "I'm right here you asshole…"

The seat had flung up to normal and Andrew was hanging from the top trying not to fall off. 

Vanessa lowers her hands under his feet and sits in the seat afterwards.

Andrew looks over at Marcus clearly not happy with him, "You know after that I feel like we should get Brittney to shrink you to see how it feels to be sat on."

Marcus tries apologizing, "Hey man I'm sorry but you saw that girl! She was smokin' hot." 

"Okay, since I don't want to piss of Nessa again I really don't think that's a good reason for letting her sit on me!" Andrew retorts.

Vanessa rolls her eyes some, "Especially since you gave my seat up! Maybe I can practice some magic later." A quick smirk crosses her face then she focuses on the movie.

Marcus shakes his head, "Nope, nope I'm good thanks. I apologize, please don't make me your test dummy." 

Andrews laughs, "Maybe get us more popcorn and we'll think about it."

Marcus nods and quickly runs off to get more trying to avoid a practice session.

A quick laugh comes from above Andrew, "But we have plenty dummy." Her fingers grab him around the waist and drop him directly into the popcorn.

Andrew looks at Vanessa confused, "Wait what do mean get me out of the popcorn Nessa."

"I'm saying we have plenty, sit there and eat some. I'll take you out when it's too low for you to see." She giggles and eats some popcorn around him.

"Oh uh okay sounds good I suppose but you owe me a bath later." He starts eating some popcorn.

"Fine weirdo." Andrew notices she's feeling a bit better and almost…. flirty.

Andrew thinks to himself, "Well I'm glad she's not pissed off at me anymore, but maybe I should apologize anyway." 

He looks up at her, "Say Nessa sorry for making you mad earlier I didn't realize what I said would upset you like it did." He continues to eat the popcorn.

"Its alright Drew… sorry I overreacted, I don't know why I did." Vanessa ruffles his hair then grabs some popcorn nearby.


Marcus runs back with a small popcorn just in time for the movie. As it starts, the two of them enjoy it… Andrew not so much. Every scary part causes him to jump and sink a bit deeper into the popcorn. Halfway through Marcus is sick of the popcorn and dumps the rest in Vanessa's bowl. This buries Drew in the popcorn up to his neck.

Andrew attempts to squirm out but with no sturdy foot or hand holds he's unable to pull himself out, "Dang it Marcus look what you did!" He complains

Neither of them notice due to being focused on the movie. Soon a hand descends on him, the fingers grab his head and he's thrown in the air directly into Vanessa's mouth. She doesn't bite down knowing its Andrew, but decides to mess with him some.

Her tongue wraps around him and pins him to her cheek. 

Andrew squirms around trying to somehow get out of her mouth, "Vanessa if you can hear me whatever you do, don't swallow!" He keeps trying to get out of her pin.

Her tongue bashes him around a bit covering him in popcorn smelling saliva. Her tongue presses into his crotch trying to see how his body reacts to her movements.


Andrew starts to get a bit hard and blushes, "H-Hey be careful where you put that thing!" He squirms a bit. 

Vanessa smirks and pins him to the roof of her mouth, "I don't think this is popcorn."

She gently pulls his body out with her fingers and sets him on her thigh.

"Yeah I'm definitely not popcorn Vanessa, thank you for not eating me." He uses her shirt to dry himself some.

"Sorry hon. Want to sit on my shoulder for the rest of the movie?"

"Yeah sure that sounds nice thank you."

Vanessa lifts him up onto her shoulder with a smile.

They finish the movie, but both Andrew and Vanessa leave the theatre with a lot to think about. Will they finally admit to themselves as well as to each other how they truly feel? It definitely seems like Vanessa already has something up her sleeve. Let's see what the season of love brings.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Love is in the air for the next chapter, let us know what you thought of chapter 7!