- Text Size +

November----

Evening begins to fall on Vanessa's apartment with a light orange tint filling the room. Vanessa is getting herself and her tiny friend ready to take over to his family's home. She stands over him in her work uniform and black converse shoes in view.

“Vanessa it’s just my sister why do I have to look nice for her? Also why do I need to stay with her tonight?” Andrew asks not understanding why this is happening.

“We are having an early 24 hour sale at my work and he's hosting a workshop in the back that I need to help with.” She packs some extra clothes for him and a small bed like pouch she found, “You need to look somewhat nice because you just do.”

He groans a bit, “Did you at least try to get ahold of Marcus or Abby first before calling Brittney?” He says not looking forward to being alone with his sister.

She rolls her eyes, “Yes I tried. Abby is babysitting her neighbor already and Marcus is out with friends. Plus, do you really want either of them handling you all night and tomorrow?”

Andrew thinks about it, “Well I mean they have offered to help out so I mean they'd have to learn sooner or later. Besides I'm just not sure how Brittney will act when she has me to herself.” He shudders a bit thinking about it.

“I'm sure she'll be okay Drew. Yeah she's playful, but she'll never hurt you or do anything bad.” Vanessa smiles trying to reassure her tiny friend and strokes his back in the process.

He blushes a lot when she does this not expecting it, “Well I uh guess I'll trust you on this.” He pauses for a second then adds, “Don't suppose I can't just hang out in your shoe again can I?” He laughs a bit.

Vanessa smirks, “Not tonight weirdo. I have to drop you off in 15 minutes then rush to work. Maybe another time…” she gives a small wink not fully sure if he's joking or not.

He blushes more when she does, “Well I um uh ok.” He stays quiet unsure of what he should say to that.

She giggles, “I'm kidding weirdo. Do you need anything else for tonight?” A finger stays on his back wanting to be close… but not too close… right?

Andrew thinks about it for a moment actually enjoying Vanessa's touch some, “Maybe some alcohol so I can handle my sister?” He says jokingly and laughs a bit, “In all seriousness I think I should be fine thank you Nessa.” He strokes her finger a bit as a thank you for stroking his back.


She blushes and smiles, “No problem hon. Let's get going okay?” She gently grabs him by the waist and lifts him to her shirt pocket. Andrew feels slightly confined by her fingers, but no pain is involved, soon he's dropping into her pocket. As he tries to stand Vanessa moves to the door with his stuff and her purse, immediately Andrew falls over from her movement.

He keeps trying to stand up in her pocket, but immediately falls over after every slight movement of the pocket area. He soon just sits down not wanting to exhaust himself from a constant cycle of falling and getting back up.

Vanessa notices and giggles to herself thinking how cute the attempt is. She jumps into her car and heads to Andrew's parents’ place where Brittney is staying. But unknown to Andrew, Brittney has the house to herself for the weekend and she has some big news for him.

After a relatively short drive they arrive at their destination and Vanessa parks and quickly makes her way up to the door and knocks on it. After a short wait Brittney comes to the door to greet them with a smile on her face.

Brittney's black hair is up in a messy bun and her tank top and shorts shows she's comfortably resting at home, “Hey Vanessa, wheres my bro?”

Vanessa lifts his small form from her shirt pocket, “Right here and ready to hang out.” She holds him by the waist and chest with her two fingers right in front of Brittney's face.

Andrew blushes some feeling a bit like some toy being shown off, “Hi sis, it's been a bit hasn't it?” He puts a smile on trying to be friendly with her.

“Hey bro, yeah it has. I'm glad you're able to come and hang out for the night.” Brittney messes up his hair and smirks.

She puts her hand out ready to claim her toy for the night. Vanessa smiles and hands over his small overnight bag then plops him on her large open palm.

He squirms a bit sitting in Brittney's palm feeling a bit uneasy, but looks at Vanessa to give her a reassuring smile, “Uh have a good day at work Nessa don't miss me too much.” He laughs a bit.

Vanessa giggles, “Yeah luckily I'll get a free workshop out of it. You have fun with Brittney okay? Be nice.”

Andrew laughs, “Yeah yeah I will, you should probably get going before you're late.

Brittney giggles, “What? Doesn't your girlfriend get a kiss goodbye?” Andrew blushes a ton and covers his face feeling mortified that his sister just said that.

Vanessa blushes, “Maybe just one on the cheek.” She leans over and winks.

He blushes, “But Vanessa we aren't dating.” Vanessa plays along with Brittney and pretends to be offended by Andrew's remark.

“Well then fine.. I guess I don't get an innocent kiss before work.” She stands up smiling while trying to look sad and goes to walk away.

“But we aren't… ugh okay, okay fine I'll give you a quick kiss.” He blushes a ton feeling super embarrassed.

Vanessa leans down and smiles, “Thanks cutie.”

He gives Vanessa a quick kiss on the cheek and Brittney smirks, “There that wasn't so hard now was it?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, shush it you.” He blushes from the joke, still feeling embarrassed.

Vanessa smiles over her shoulder as she walks away, “See you tomorrow Drew.” She waves at him while walking away.

Andrew waves goodbye to Vanessa then looks up at his sister feeling a bit nervous as she closes the door, “So uh you have anything planned?”

Brittney smirks looking down at her little brother, “Well, maybe a movie, stay up late since mom and dad aren’t home, maybe mess with you since you owe me.” She sets his bag down on the table and grips Andrew in a light fist.

“W-Wait Mom and Dad arent home?” He says a bit panicked, “Why didn't you tell Vanessa this?” He squirms a bit in her hand but Brittney keeps a good enough grip on him to wear he can't get out.

“I didn’t think it would concern her, duh. It only concerns you… and me. But I do have some big news to share with you,” she smirks at his nervous squirming and heads to the living room.

“You've decided to change schools and you're moving?” He asks hoping for the unlikely.

“Nope! I finished the last two workshops I needed and guess who passed their level two certification!?” Brittney smirks and keeps her grip firmly around him.

Andrew gulps, “Y-You?” He says in a very nervous tone.

Brittney gives a proud nod, “Yep, now I can practice in public legally anytime I want.”

“You're not gonna use it on me though, right?” Andrew asks hoping she'll be merciful to him.

She smiles and sets his small form down at her feet between them and in view, “Why wouldn’t I? I can do it anytime I want and almost anything. You are no exception. Plus, you owe me.”

Andrew stares up at her black bun, to her staring predator eyes, then her smirk showing mercy is not on her agenda.

“B-But Brittney I really don't want to be your test subject, please can't I owe you in some other way?” He says trying to bargain with his giantess of a sister.

She stands up and stretches her arms high above her head, “Oh you won’t be a test subject.. But you will be my toy for the night. I have plenty of practice to know exactly what I’m doing, but doing it to someone your size will be way more fun.” She smiles and gives a small wink showing she’ll be playful, but not harmful.

He gulps feeling nervous still as she looks through her spell book trying to decide what she wants to do first.


She sits again with her legs crossed in front of him and leans forward making sure she seems more gigantic than normal, “Hm… what should we do first? Maybe the puppetry spell.”

Brittney whispers the spell then look at Andrew in the eyes, “...Puppet.” Andrew hears the word and feels extremely odd. His arms are stiff slightly and possible to move, but harder to do than normal.

“Sit on top of my foot, puppet.”

“I'm not gonna sit on your foot and don't call me a puppet.” As he's saying this he's doing exactly that without his own mental input, “Hey what the hell I didn't want to do this.” He tries to move off her foot.

“Stay puppet, no moving without my say.” She giggles loving the control, “I haven’t tried this one in a long time, it’s pretty fun.”

“Hey let me free I can't move at all!” He makes a few noises like he's trying to move, but he can't and is as still as a statue.

Brittney laughs to herself, “Walk over to my shoes and shove your face in the gross sole. This is so entertaining,” she laughs more.

Andrew walks over to her shoes and immediately shoves his face into the sweat soaked sole of the shoe.

Brittney cracks up and whispers taking the spell off him afterwards.

He pulls his face out of her shoe, “That was really gross Brittney.”

“Oh I'm sure,” she smirks wondering if he actually hated it.

She stands up ad walks over to him, “so little bro. Are you excited that I completed my magic training?”

“Yeah I'm totally excited my sister can legally mess with me using her magic.” Andrew says sarcastically.

Brittney giggles and looks down at him, “I bet you are.” She notice Andrew definitely can't see her face beyond her chest so she leans over smirking.

“Let's play some more then.”

“I really don't want to play anymore Brittney.” He attempts to run from her.

A laugh erupts from her, “Looks like you do want to since your playing tag.”

“No way I'm not playing tag!” Andrew keeps trying to run, but from Brittney's view he hasn't gotten very far from her.

She stomps after him purposely trying to be loud, scary, and intimidating.

“Run Andrew. RUN.” Brittney stomps again making him lose his footing.

He eventually trips and begins to move backwards, pushing himself back with his legs.

Her foot hovers over him in a terrifying manner only giving Andrew a view of the underside of her foot and her smirking face above.

“Tag. You are it.” Slowly Brittney’s foot comes down on him pushing him into the carpet and surrounding him with her scent.

Andrew squirms under her foot, “Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!” He tries desperately to get out from under her foot not wanting to get hard from her feet.

“Oh what's wrong? Would you rather be on my foot instead of under?” She says in a sly way hoping to get the answer she wants.

He continues to squirm and gets his head out from under her foot, “Yes please I'd rather be on top of your foot.” Andrew starts to internally panic feeling his soldier begin to stand at attention.

“I said on my foot… not on top. But you said yes.” Quietly she says a spell then Andrew suddenly feels odd. Almost like he's wrapped around her ankle but can clearly see out and around his new position.

Brittney smiles looking down at her ankle, “I love ankle bracelets. Don't you?”

“No way you didn't….” He tries to move but he can't, confirming his suspicions.

“You make a great ankle bracelet.”

“I don't want to be an ankle bracelet again!” He says remembering when Rose did this to him.

“Again?” She laughs a ton.

Andrew blushes a ton, “The witch who did this to me turned me into an ankle bracelet too…”

“Great minds think alike.”

“Yeah you're both nuts!”

She rolls her eyes and walks around getting some popcorn and drinks.

Andrew watches as the world quickly goes past him as she's almost as if she didn't care he was there or not.

“Enjoying yourself bro?” Brittney glances down at him.

“Oh yeah for sure it's a dream come true being your jewelry.” He says being heavily sarcastic.

“Oh good! Then you'll love helping me out during my late night workout.” She removes him from her ankle, turns him back, and drops him in the sole of her shoe.

He looks up at her, “No please don't do this!” He tries to climb out but Brittney flicks him back into the shoe.

She says the spell loud and Andrew feels himself melting into the shoe until he fills the bottom of the shoe.

“I've been needing a new memory foam insole,” she winks and her foot enters the shoe slowly.

“No Brittney please don't do this please!” He begs her not wanting to go through this.

Her foot smooshes into his new foam figure.

“Mmmmmm!” He screams into her foot but his voice is muffled.

She heads upstairs to the exercise room and starts doing jumping jacks.

As she begins to exercise Andrew can feel the pressure increase all over his body and due to his foam form there is little to no resistance to the pressure exerted on him. As she continues jumping, her feet begin to heat up in her shoes and since she isn't wearing socks it won't be long before they begin to sweat.

Soon she switches to running on a treadmill, the sweat covers his entire body and soaks into his form.

Although he's in a foam form he can feel himself being turned on much to his dismay. Luckily for him though at the moment his foam form makes no physical change from how he's feeling.

“Hope he’s loving this,” she smirks and continues to run on the treadmill.

Brittney continues to sweat during her workout, completely soaking his poor form and all Andrew can wonder is how much longer this is going to go for.


A half hour passes and Brittney runs her 2 miles and stops to take a break by sitting and taking her shoes off, “How was that? I’ll be able to hear you now.”

“That was awful I feel completely soaked and disgusting.” At this point his foam form is drenched in her sweat and dripping slightly.

She laughs at you, “You are so pitiful.” Brittney snaps and he turns back to normal laying in the bottom of her shoe still soaked with her sweat.

He attempts to shake off some of her sweat, but with how soaked he is, it doesn't make much of a difference, “Man this is so gross Brittney like seriously I'm gonna smell like your feet for days after this.”

“Maybe if you ask nicely I’ll let you have a shower or bath or I’ll magically make you dry and smell better.” A smirk crosses her face, “But you’ll owe me something like always.”

“That is so not fair Brittney you've always been like this with me.” He pouts a bit feeling like this is just a game to her. He then covers himself realizing he's hard and blushes in embarrassment.

She rolls her eyes at his hard-on, “And I’ll always be like this with you. You’ve learned nothing from being tiny… isn’t that right? Rose will be so disappointed in you next year.”

“No it's not what you think! I'm not horny for you!” He blushes feeling extremely embarrassed and ashamed.

She walks over to dry her face and feet with a towel, “then what are you horny for? My feet?”

“I um uh well y-you see…” He gulps not wanting admit it to his sister and just looks down ashamed.

Brittney starts laughing, “Wow… I expected you to like them a bit being at this size, it’s kind of a side effect. But being this horney for them and also admitting it? I’m guessing Vanessa knows?”

He just nods feeling the need to just crawl into a hole and die, “Y-Yeah it's just a side effect that's all…” He tries to climb out of her shoe and get away from this situation.

“Oh I wouldn’t say that in this case. You seemed to really like that and want even more. But you’ll have to ask Vanessa for that.” She laughs and tips her shoe to the side so he can get out.

“Br-Brittney we don't like each other like that!” He keeps trying to get out and maybe hide himself away for the night.

Brittney reaches down and snatchs him up by the back of his shirt and makes him sit in her palm, “Why not? You both clearly like each other. For heaven's sake, she’s taking care of you while you're shrunk all because a witch shrank you for wanting to fuck so many girls. She’s either manipulative, likes you, or is an idiot.”

“Don't call Vanessa an idiot! And she'd never manipulate me, she's not like that!” Andrew yells at her trying to defend his best friend.

“I said ‘or’ bro, calm down. If she is not manipulative, or an idiot, must mean she really likes you. Why don’t you like her back?” Brittney smirks corning him with her words.

“Well we're just good friends like does there have to be more?” He blushes unsure of himself.

“Do you want there to be more?” Brittney smiles curious.

“I-I don't know to be honest…”

She smiles and rubs his back in a comforting motion, “Well maybe that’s something to think about more…”

She heads back downstairs making sure to not be too rough with her little brother in the process so he can think about what she has said.

“Maybe having more would be nice… but what if you're wrong?” He looks down feeling apprehensive about all this.

“Wrong about what? She most definitely likes you, she’s just shy about it and unsure. Just. Like. You.” She gently taps Andrew on top of the head with each word.

“Quit that I'm not a child Brittney!” He says getting pouty.

“Then don’t act like one.” She quickly turns the tables and pins him to her palm, “Now… we should watch a movie and you give me a foot massage.”

“What?! But I'm getting hungry and why should I give you a foot massage?” He looks at her with a look that says WTF.

Brittney smirks and rolls her eyes at his outburst, “Well I wanted a foot massage after my workout either way, your weird fetish didn’t change that for me. But yeah I guess I am hungry too, let’s get take-out, it will give you more time with my feet in the meantime.”

Andrew just blushes not liking he's feeling like this around his sister, “F-Fine whatever…”

“Now… you get to work while I order… pizza.” She thinks about it then sets him down on the couch cushion near her stretched out feet. She grabs the phone and starts ordering.

Andrew stares up at her giant feet as they slightly sway during her ordering session, he couldn’t catch up with them if he tried. He slowly steps towards them but waits for the quick movement to stop before he begins massaging.

Andrew catches a whiff of the acrid scent of Brittney's feet and coughs a bit from the smell, “She could've taken a shower at least before having me do this.” He starts massaging enduring the odor as best he can.

Brittney smirks down at him and watches his poor form be overwhelmed by her scent, “Oh it can’t be that bad, right?” She winks knowing how terrible it must be for him. Brittney considers putting a few spells on her brother, maybe make him brave enough to admit he likes Vanessa… or maybe make Vanessa brave enough to flirt with him. But sometimes interfering with love isn’t the best idea. She decides against it and enjoys her foot massage for the moment.

“You better not have gotten mushrooms on the pizza!” He yells at her as he massages, “Also no olives!”

She finishes ordering and gets her camera app open on her phone, “Don’t worry, I know you hate those. Now smile for the camera bro.” She zooms in some and snaps a few pictures to send to Vanessa and maybe a few friends.

“Delete those Brittney! I don't want people to see this, it'll ruin my image!”

“Your image? You mean the one where you sleep with and flirt with a bunch of girls and you're still trying to figure out your life… that image?” She rolls her eyes and sends the best ones to a small amount of friends and one to Vanessa.

Andrew goes to fight her, but realizes he may be outmatched. He looks down shying away from the question at hand.


Text from Brittney: Hey girl! Check this out… I definitely think you should do this more often, he’s great at it.

Text from Vanessa: Very funny, but he hates rubbing my feet most of the time :(

Text from Brittney: I think he enjoys it more than you think… ;)


Brittney glances down at her little masseuse, “Make sure Vanessa gets lots of feet loving too, I think she enjoys it just as much as me.”

“I um w-will do Brittney, but can we please not call it that…” He continues to blush feeling smaller than he already is.

She laughs a little noticing how shy he’s become in the last few comments, “Andrew calm down… it will be fine. I won’t call it that okay?” She leans forward sympathetically, something that reminds him that she’s still his sister.

“O-Okay Brittney thank you.” He keeps rubbing her feet, “By the way your feet stink a lot.”

“Don’t test me bro. One spell and it will make you adore that scent and crave it. Or one spell and it will never leave your nose.” She winks and leans back in a sassy fashion.

“Please don't do that to me sis I'd hate that so much.”

“I know. Now don’t stop.” She leans back enjoying herself and waiting for dinner to arrive.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm massaging sheesh.” He keeps massaging trying to get as much of her feet as he can.

Around 15 minutes pass and both of them hear a knock at the door then the doorbell was rung.

“Pizza is here!” Brittney springs her feet and screams thus scaring Andrew to death in the process.

“What the hell!” He stumbles from her movement and actually falls off the couch and falls into her awaiting shoe again, “Ew ew ew! Not again!”

She smirks and slips on her shoes quickly running to the door while ignoring her little brother squished under her feet.

He squirms under her feet and some of the sweat residue pools up a bit under him, “Ew so gross!”

He hears her voice above talking to the delivery guy and paying him in cash, “thanks, have a safe drive.” The door slams and her quick movements head both of them towards the kitchen.

Unbeknownst to both of them the pooling sweat starts to act as a sort of adhesive that sticks Andrew to his sisters foot.

She gets some pizza out and a few drinks for the two of them before realizing she should probably take the poor guy out of her shoe. She takes it off quickly without untying and looks for him in it, however, there is no sign of Andrew in her shoe.

He squirms against her foot unable to free himself from it and even his head is lodged between her toes giving him a full dosage of stink.

Brittney continues to feel the motion under her foot and smirks, “Looks like someone is in a sticky situation.” A giggle escapes her lips. Andrew groans in response to her joke.

She reaches down and peels him slowly off her foot and sets him roughly on the counter, “There we go.”

“I don't know what was worse being glued to your foot or my head being stuck between your toes.” He coughs a bit from the lingering smell.

She giggles, “Oh relax, it wasn’t that bad. I got us dinner!” She cheerfully points to it.  

“Have you smelled your feet? They are pretty bad. And thank you for dinner sis.” He starts to walk over to the pizza.

She puts a hand up between the pizza and him, “You really should wash your hands… or your body before you eat. My feet aren’t that gross, but they aren’t sanitary either.”

“Well I can't exactly walk to the sink now can I?” He says sounding a bit rude.

Brittney rolls her eyes and starts the water with some soap. She snaps her fingers and suddenly Andrew appears over the sink and falls directly into the water.

“Ahhh!” He splashes into the water, “Hey! So not fair!”

Brittney laughs, “What? It’s just water. Clean yourself of my foot stench tiny”

He sticks his tongue out at her and washes himself, “Meanie! But at least I get a break from smelling your feet.”

Brittney snacks on a piece of pizza enjoying it while he cleans himself in the sink, “Yeah yeah whatever.”

Andrew finishes, “Alright I'm done now let me eat please.”

Brittney smirks then snaps her fingers, Andrew is thrown out of the water onto the counter roughly but is immediately dried off in the process, “Happy?”

“Ow my ass… yeah I suppose so…” He rubs his butt a bit.

Brittney’s looms close to him and collects him in a gently,

but terrifying way, “Ready to eat bro?” She moves him to the table with pizza and loosens her grip so he can leave her grasp.

He nods hearing his stomach growl, “Yes I am Brittney, am I allowed to eat now?”

“Hmmm…. Sure.” She winks and laughs to herself some.

He rolls his eyes and starts eating, “So question, what you gonna do if I don't nut up and ask Vanessa how she feels about me? Make me crave her feet or something?” He says referring to her earlier threat.

Brittney smiles, “Well you would be losing out on a super sweet girl. If you don’t ask her some intimate questions by this summer then I’ll give you both a truth serum… sound good? But that doesn’t mean I won’t keep trying to play matchmaker in the meantime.”

“I suppose, but I feel like you were gonna do so regardless of my answer.” He keeps eating enjoying the pizza.

“Right on the nose little bro.” She gives you a gentle poke.

“Such a jerk.” He says with a smile thus teasing her more than insulting her.

Brittney continues to eat enjoying the pizza and teasing her brother. He may be a wimp in asking Vanessa out, but at least Brittney is aware and able to “fix” her wimp of a brother. Next is to make him accept that foot fetish of his and make Vanessa love messing with his new found fetish. Oh aren’t the holidays a joyful time…


 

Chapter End Notes:

Next up is December and Christmas celebrations, let's see where this goes...