- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it has been so long, school and work always find a way to interfere! Here is chapter 4!

 

 

 

October ----- 

Andrew sits on Vanessa’s bed watching a movie on his giant phone, a typical event while Vanessa is off at work or out doing something. The door opens and closes announcing her giant presence but suddenly the sound of running towards her room alerts Andrew. He sits up and Vanessa runs around the corner and jumps on top of the bed making Andrew fly into the air. Her hands are prepped and she catches him mid-air as he screams.

“I found some costumes for us! Are you excited about the party tonight?” Vanessa lays on the bed in her black sweater, red scarf, jeans, and nice black boots.

Andrew smiles and catches his breathe from flying, “Yeah, I’m kind of excited to get out of the house. It’s been awhile.”

He stares at her eyes and smiles, the two of them had grown closer than even before and the month together was uneventful. Rarely they went out in public, despite Andrew’s confidence he’s not that confident around random strangers.

“What costumes did you get us?” He asks curious.

“Well a sexy giant type outfit for me and little prince outfit for you, or a sexy pirate outfit for me and a parrot type outfit that still looks pretty cool. Either one would work perfect!” Vanessa strokes his back trying to make him more susceptible to her options.

He blushes, “Well the prince and sexy giantess sounds okay.”

She giggles, “Great! You are not leaving my sight tonight. You may have convinced me the party would be fun, but you are staying with me and Brittney all night. Got it. No running off with pretty girls.” She taps his head like scolding a puppy.

 

A text comes through Vanessa’s phone causing it to buzz on the bed. Andrew runs over to see that it’s Brittney.

Brittney- Hey girl! Ready to PARTY! It starts at 10 so I’ll pick you 2 up at 9:45 and take our time.

Vanessa- Hey! See you then

 

“She’s picking us up at 9:45, sound good?” Vanessa smiles and sits up looking through her shopping bags.

“Yeah that sounds good and how far would I even get from you?” He crosses his arms at her.

“I don’t want you getting hurt Andrew. Just promise not to run off with girls or go drinking with the guys,” She scowls at him.

Andrew groans, “Fine and if I don't do what you say... what are you gonna do, turn me into your toe ring again?” He says being a bit condescending.

Vanessa rolls her eyes, “Don’t make me come up with a real punishment Andrew. I don’t want you getting hurt tonight okay?” She heads into the bathroom to change into her outfit, in the same motion she throws the outfit at Andrew and smirks.

“Now get changed tiny.” The door closes and Andrew sticks his tongue out.

He’s going to make sure he has fun tonight, Vanessa is such a worrier.

 

Ten o’clock rolls around and Brittney shows up fashionably late as always. Vanessa walks out in a brown giant outfit that shows off her cleavage, some stomach, and a large amount of her legs. Andrew is in a prince outfit with some black plants, fancy boots, and a white ruffle type shirt that looks more like a pirate shirt than anything.

 

Vanessa coos him, “Awww, I’m so happy it fits!”

He blushes, “Vanessa don't embarrass me please!” He whines a bit.

“Sorry,” she laughs and scoops him up, “lets go.”

Brittney honks her horn waiting for them. They both walk out to the car and climb into it.

Brittney is in a sexy angel outfit, “You two look adorable.”

Andrew laughs a bit, “Where's those horns to hold up that halo of yours?”

She scowls, “They'll only pop out if you piss me off little brother. Here take a shot Vanessa.” Brittney hands over a bottle of tequila.

Andrew smirks, “Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!” He laughs a lot and then smiles.

Vanessa rolls her eyes and takes one, “Want one Drew?” They laugh and drive off.

“Hell yeah!”

Brittney laughs, “We’ll have to throw you into the bottle in that case. Wait until the party dummy.”

He groans, “Ugh, so not fair.”

Vanessa ruffles his hair, “You'll have enough at the party, promise.”

Andrew cheers, “Woo!” He smiles at her.

 

Minutes later they arrive at the house party. Tens of cars are surrounding the house and teens are moving in and out of the music pounding house. Spider webs surround the house with other halloween decorations giving a haunted party house vibe.

Andrew is moving about in Vanessa's hand clearly excited, “This is gonna be so much fun!”

Brittney runs ahead with her bottle of tequila and a sprite for her chaser.

Vanessa giggles, “Want to sit on my shoulder?”

He nods excitedly, “Yes I would please and thank you.” He smiles at her.

She sets Andrew on her shoulder with some hair to hang onto, “Good to go?”

He nods and smiles, “I'm all set.”

Vanessa goes into the party getting hit by the noise and smell of booze.

“Come on Nessa let's get a drink!” Andrew whips her hair like reigns of a horse.

“Cool it Tiny. I'm getting there.” Vanessa walks to the bar.

“Please tell me they have vodka would love me a screwdriver.”

Vanessa leans over showing off her tits, “Get me a screwdriver and sex on the beach.” The guy making the drinks states at her chest then hooks her up with the drinks with a smirk.

He cheers, “To a good party!” he catches him staring, “Hey! Her eyes are up here dude!”

The guy sees Andrew on her shoulder and backs up some, “Freaky… why don't you go after a girl your size pipsqueak.”

“And why don't you go after a girl that's in your league creep.” He crosses his arms not deterred by his insults.

Vanessa sighs, “Thanks for the drink…” she walks away. “Andrew be nice to people…”

“He was perving on you though!”

“All the guys here are going to,” Vanessa walks towards the dance floor.

“Then I'll yell at them too.” Andrew says acting like a jealous boyfriend.

Vanessa sighs trying to ignore him.

Brittney walks over with a drink, “Come dance with me Nessa!”

Andrew looks down a bit, “I suppose you're gonna set me somewhere to dance with her?”

“It will give you a chance to drink your alcohol and come dance later…” Vanessa smiles.

Brittney booty bumps her, “Don't be a party pooper bro.”

“I am not a party pooper just was asking where I was gonna be set down while I enjoy my drink.” He tries not to make it seem like he's not upset with being away from Vanessa.

Vanessa goes to the kitchen and sets down the drink then grabs Andrew off her shoulder, “I'll be back in a bit okay?”

“Okay and don't let guys perv on you ok?”

“I won't silly.” She finishes her drink quickly then slams it down, “Time to party.”

Andrew laughs, “You go girl!” He says in a joking tone.

Vanessa giggles and greets Brittney on the dance floor.

Andrew sits back and enjoys his drink trying to watch what goes on.

 

Soon after a girl in a cowgirl outfit walks over, “Hey short stuff, you look great.”

“Uh thank you you look good too.” He keeps sipping on his drink.

“How’s that drink going? Need help with it short stuff?” She's a tall voluptuous blonde clearly interested.

“How do you wanna do that?” He smirks at her.

She reaches down and puts a finger nail down his side, “Well we can just put you right in the drink, will get you drunk faster,” she winks and smirks.

“Hmmm sounds like a great time.” He winks back.

“I'll take that as a yes.” The blonde grabs him around the waist and drops him in the cup of liquor.

He splashes around in it a bit before coming to the surface.

“Taste good? You look delicious.” She licks her lips and dunks him under again.

He takes in a big gulp of the drink as he's dunked under.

She grabs him by his shirt and lifts his body to her lips. She gives a big kiss then puts Andrew's entire body in her mouth.

Slowly she sucks on him and pulls him slowly out hanging onto his feet.

Andrew hangs in front of her mouth soaked in alcohol and saliva.

“Hey be careful I'm not a snack here!” He says a bit slurred from the alcohol.

“But your so… delicious. I wonder if something else is delicious.” A finger rests on his crotch and she smirks.

Slowly the blonde leaves the kitchen to show off her prize to her friends.

“Hey where are we going?” He asks confused.

“To meet my girls duh.” She walks over to a group of three girls all dressed in slutty type outfits.

Andrew starts to rethink the situation, “You girls seem really lovely, but I think my sister, who is watching over me, is probably worried about me.”

The blonde laughs, “Oh don't worry we'll take great care of you.” The girls all nod in agreement.

“I'm sure you will ladies, but just to be safe maybe I should get back to my sister, after all, she wouldn't be happy if I got hurt because of you four.” He attempts to try and persuade them.

A girl with black hair steps forward, “I think being away for a few extra minutes won’t hurt.” She roughly grabs him and squeezes his small figure.

“Hey come on ease up I'm not some sort of toy you know.” He squirms a bit in her grip.

The black haired girl chuckles, “I think that’s exactly what you are, toy.” The girl drops him into her panties and precedes to try and go somewhere private.

“Be back in a minute girls, then you three can really mess with him,” She slowly walks upstairs swaying her hips and searching for an empty room.

Andrew squirms not wanting this to happen and tries desperately to get out. Unfortunately this only proves to make things worse for him as it starts to turn the girl on.

“Mmm… wow, he must be super excited for this,” she laughs knowing that’s not true. The girl finds an empty bedroom and sits down shoving him against her crotch in the process.

“If you don’t start trying to please me then you’ll never see your sister again toy.” The girl threatens him.

He squirms more in a panic not wanting this, but seeing no other options he quickly grinds himself against her trying to quickly get her off. The girl moans feeling his response and smirks, “good toy.”

She lays down in the process giving Andrew a better chance to move around and get her off.

Andrew thinks to himself, “I’m such an idiot, why'd I think it was a good idea to flirt with that girl?” He continues to try and get her off hoping this will be over soon.

 

Minutes pass and Andrew finally manages to get the girl off, leaving him exhausted and feeling disgusting. The girl pulls him out of her underwear and smirks at his tired figure, “looks like your not completely useless little guy. Let’s head back to my girls.”

“Please let me go I'm completely exhausted girly…” he breathes heavily trying to catch his breath.

“Why should I? My friends are excited to play with you.” She smirks and cleans you off roughly with a portion of the sheets.

“Because I'm not gonna be much fun if I can barely move. Please I really am not into this and would like to be let go. Also my costume is ruined…” He looks down hoping that'll convince this giantess of a slut.

“Hmm… I’m surprised you think I actually care.” She laughs and squeezes Andrew in a tight fist while heading downstairs to her girls. The three of them giggle and surround her asking questions like, “Did you actually do it?” “How was it?” “Is it my turn?”

 

Andrew just groans wanting this to be over and desperately looks for a way to get out of his predicament. He looks over and sees Brittney and desperately tries to get her attention, “Sis! Help me!”

The four girls sit on the couch nearby and the girl with black hair smirks placing him under her butt before sitting down. The immense weight pushes down on him but luckily does no harm due to the protection spell.

He squirms trying to get free from under her giant ass, only able to hope someone heard him yelling. Vanessa finishes dancing and heads to the kitchen only to find Andrew isn’t there, quickly Vanessa goes up to Brittney worried about him.

“Brittney I can’t find Andrew anywhere! Have you seen him?” Vanessa looks around worried.

Brittney glances around, “I heard him briefly but I don’t hear him anymore. Let me use a location spell, one second.”

Andrew keeps frantically trying to squirm free which only makes the black haired girl laugh. Eventually Andrew tires himself out and not made any progress in freeing himself.

Brittney whispers a small spell that allows herself to feel where Andrew is hiding then noticing she’s looking directly at a sexy tall girl sitting on the couch laughing to herself and her clan. Brittney smirks and walks directly up to her, “Hello ladies, I think you have something that belongs to me.”

The girl looks Brittney up and down then smirks leaning back into the couch, “Oh yeah, and what would that be angel? Maybe your halo?”

Brittney gently chuckles, “No, I left that at home. My brother is under your ass, may I have him back?”

The girl with black hair rubs her bottom into the couch, “Make me. He’s a nice toy and my cat like nature won’t let me give him back.”

Andrew endurs the conversation and feels the giant girl rub her butt directly into him making him lose his breathe. He starts to squirm again wanting to get air into himself before he suffocates under this girl's ass.

Brittney smirks and puts a small dancing spell on the girl so she stands and begins dancing with her. Brittney throws her in a spinning motion towards Vanessa and the girl forcibly dances with Vanessa in the process.

“Hey what the heck!” Both Vanessa and the girl yells. The three girls stand alarmed, but Brittney remains calm and snags Andrew up in a light fist.

“You owe me little bro.”

“Thank you Brittney thank you I promise to make this up to you. Also please please please don't tell Nessa!” He pleads with her some.

“You owe me even more if I don’t tell her…” Brittney snaps the spells off and Vanessa quickly pushes the girl off her in frustration.

“What the hell just happened Brittney… oh my gosh you found him!” Quickly Vanessa snatches Andrew out of her hands and hugs him tight, “What happened to you? Where were you?”

The girl with black hair looks around confused and goes back to her girls disoriented from the ordeal.

“I um fell off the table then got lost…” He blushes some, lying to her.

Brittney covers for him, “Those girls found him on the ground and were giving me trouble getting him back, but they eventually gave him up.”

“Y-Yeah that's what happened, thank you Brittney.” Andrew blushes a bright red as he’s pressed against Vanessa’s chest in her tight hug.

He squirms a bit during the hug, but is definitely not opposed to it.

Vanessa sighs and lets him sit comfortably in her hand, “Don’t wander off again. Okay? I was worried someone would have stepped on you, or… stole you.”

“I'm sorry Vanessa that was dumb of me I promise it won't happen again.” He hugs her finger trying to return her hug from before.

She smiles gently, “It’s okay Drew… just don’t scare me like that anymore.” Vanessa’s finger gently strokes his back reassuring him she’s not angry at him.

Brittney stays by smiling and loving the interaction of the two of them.

“Can we just hang out at home for the rest of the night? I've had enough excitement for one night thank you.” He smiles at her.

Vanessa and Brittney both nod and smile. They have a few more drinks but mostly try to remain sober for Andrew’s sake.

Andrew decides to have a few as well but trying to stay sober too, “Sorry I messed up my costume up Vanessa.” He looks down a bit feeling bad.

“Don’t worry about it, I didn’t expect it to stay nice after tonight,” She laughs a bit and dances with him in her palm in a comforting grip.

He smiles at her as he dances as best as he can, “So what do you want to do tonight when we get home Nessa?”

She considers the options, “I mean a nice foot rub would always be appreciated.” She quickly winks and laughs some.

He blushes when she says this, “I um suppose thats okay I uh um guess.” He says fumbling over his words a bit as he looks down at her feet some.

Brittney notices the small amount of hesitation and smirks, “Looks like someone will do anything for his friend.”

“Well I mean I'm sure she's tired and it's the least I can do for worrying her and all.” He hides his face still blushing feeling embarrassed.

Brittney and Vanessa giggle at his blushing before deciding to head out of the party. Everyone was starting to head out and the night grew darker as the lights in the surrounding houses went out.

“I just want to go home and relax, that was enough excitement for awhile,” Brittney smiles as she drives the two of them home.

Andrew leans against Vanessa while sitting in her lap feeling happy being with her right now, “I agree that was enough for tonight.”

Vanessa smiles and closes her eyes, “Now we can go home and binge on Halloween candy I bought.”

Andrew goes wide eyed, “You bought candy and you didn't tell me?! For shame!” He giggles a bit.

Both girls roll their eyes and Brittney decides to focus on the road due to the incoming late night fog. Soon after they are dropped off and head inside to get out of the dark and into the light.

Andrew smiles at Vanessa, “So what kind of candy did you get?” He asks as Vanessa sets him down on the counter.

She looks down at him, “Some chocolate, fruity stuff, hard candy, and your favorite…”

“You got me some Munch bars?” He looks up at her intrigued.

She nods and pulls some out for him, they are half his size and comically huge.

He laughs, “Well I think that's enough for me to binge on thank you Nessa.” He smiles at her.

Vanessa scoops him and his candy up in a single hand with her hand in the others. Slowly she makes her way to the couch and plops roughly knocking Andrew over in her hand.

“Oof! Hey be careful missy.” He giggles teasing her some.

She rolls her eyes and lets him sit on the couch by himself. Sitting back against the arm rest she puts her feet on either side of them. Andrew looks up at the tower beauty of her body and feet. They smell slightly sweaty, but this only intoxicates Andrew further. He looks away to try and focus on the candy bar, but struggles to get it open.

“I didn't think it would be this difficult to open these at this size.” He says voicing his difficulties, but too stubborn to ask for help. During his struggles he keeps glancing back at Vanessa's feet, unable to keep his eyes off them for long.

“Andrew… do you want some help? You look like you're struggling,” she smiles and reaches for him smiling.

He tries to move away from her dragging the candy bar with him, “N-No I'm fine I can do it Nessa just give me a sec.”

She sighs and gives him a few seconds before snatching the candy bar and opening it for him. The quick motion knocks Andrew on his butt and he stares up at her upset slightly.

“Vanessa I had that!” He pouts at her, having wanting to do it on his own. He then watches as she sets the candy bar in front of him. He stands up and walks over to the candy bar and begins to eat it anyway.

Vanessa smirks and watches him eat at it barely leaving a dent once he finishes.

“Looks like your finished, how about you head over to my feet then?” She gives a small wink and wiggles her toes in his direction.

He blushes a bit not really expecting this from his friend, “Wh-What do you need me at your feet for Vanessa?” He watches her toe wiggling a bit.

“I told you they were tired, will you rub them for me please? I’ll make sure you have a nice breakfast tomorrow.” Vanessa tries to make the deal even sweeter.

He continues to blush, “I suppose that's okay then.” He approaches her feet and notices the smell get a little stronger. He takes a second to admire her feet noticing how well taken care of they are from this size. Before getting lost in space while staring at them, he begins to rub her towering feet doing the best he can.

“Mm… that’ nice, but try to put your back into it a bit more please.” Vanessa giggles loving having her little friend pampering her giant feet compared to him.

Doing what she asks he tries to put his back into it more hoping it makes a difference, “How's this Nessa? Better?” He asks looking for confirmation. His hands sink into her soft foot as he presses harder into her sole.

Vanessa nods in enjoyment, “much better, thanks Drew.” She leans back enjoying her foot rub and even considering to request one more often.

As Andrew keeps rubbing he starts to get into a rhythm making it easier for him as it goes on, “You know this isn’t as difficult as I thought it was gonna be.” He smiles a bit feeling proud of himself.

“That’s great hon, that means I could ask you for more in the future right?” Vanessa gently wiggles her toes so she doesn’t knock her little masseuse over.

Andrew thinks to himself that the job may not be too difficult, but it’s definitely a workout. He looks up at her toes measuring to see how tall he is compared then snaps back into reality and the question at hand.

“I suppose it shouldn't be a big deal depending on how often you'll have me do this.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Vanessa giggles and goes back to enjoying her massage.

Andrew rolls his eyes and laughs, “It's a yes as long as you're not gonna overwork me my giant friend.”

Vanessa smirks, “I’ll do what I want.” A long pause occurs until Vanessa starts cracking up, “I’m kidding. Of course I won’t overwork you, I’m not going to act like some weird owner or something.”

Andrew takes a deep breath due to the pause causing him to panic slightly, but the laughing brings comfort back to him. He laughs along with her trying to show he thought she was joking anyways.

“You're such a brat Nessa.” He sticks his tongue out at her trying to tease her back. He goes back to rubbing her feet trying to calm himself.

She smiles watching him and puts on a quiet movie for the two to relax to, Halloween Town pops on and Andrew smiles to himself.

“I love this movie I haven't seen it in forever.” He tries to watch the movie not focusing as much on his rubbing like before. “I remember we would watch each installment that came out and then after the series finished we'd watch each movie all over again every year.”

Vanessa nods, “Its my favorite of the season. I miss those traditions.”

“Why'd we stop I don't remember,” He looks up at her confused.

“School got in the way sometimes… other times you wanted to go to a party and I wasn't in mood. It's just one of those things people grow out of.” Vanessa notices he isn't rubbing hard.

“Well I wish we hadn't, it has been great tonight watching it with you.” He smiles at her and she responds quickly back with, “You know what I miss? A little masseuse actually rubbing my feet.” She laughs sticking her tongue out at him and all he can respond back with, is an eye roll.

“But yeah.. It has been nice.” She gives him a small gut punch with her toe and giggles as he falls to his butt. The force is too unexpected to stay standing but isn't enough to hurt him in the process.

Andrew looks up at her and smirks loving her playful side, “Yeah it has…”

 

The night is spent with movies, candy, and massages; everything a giant girl and tiny friend need on a Halloween night. Andrew keeps his stories to himself about the party, but can’t help thinking back to what Brittney said to him.

 

You owe me little bro…

You owe me even more if I don’t tell her…

 

Andrew goes to sleep next to Vanessa’s pillow thinking back to those words, swirling his mind and leaving him with an array of thoughts.

When will she get back at me? What will she do when she gets that chance? Should I let fear take over… or let the small amount of curiosity build up inside?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let us know what you think and what you want to see in the future!