- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

September was just too good to stop! 

September Continued -----

Andrew runs towards the bathroom as he tries hide from his sister, Brittney. If she finds him, she wins him for the night. If he wins, he gets to leave and stay with Vanessa. Andrew sighs knowing he’s an idiot for trying to make a bet with a giant, but at least she’s not allowed to use magic.

He finds somewhere to hide and stays as quiet as possible hoping he can win. In his spot she’ll either never find him or she won’t be able to reach him, hopefully both.


Brittney sighs and looks around the room, “Shit I lost his scent, guess I’ll actually have to look.”

He takes a few deep breaths trying to calm himself down some, “Okay now i just need to wait this out and things should be just fine.” He whispers to himself.

Brittney looks at Vanessa, “Want to help look?” She smirks and offers a hand.

Vanessa quickly shakes her head, “I would rather bring him home tonight, sorry.”

Brittney sighs and rolls her eyes, “Fine.” She starts by looking under the couch and moves to the other tables and under the TV stand.

Brittney bends over making her cleavage hang near Vanessa’s face in order to mess with Vanessa causing a blush to come over her face.

Vanessa backs into her seat some nervous and unsure if that action was on purpose or not. A smirk crosses Brittney’s face, “Please help me, this will take forever.”

Andrew listens in on the conversation as best as he can, “Please don't help her Nessa…” He quietly pleads.

“Well… I’ll glance around but I won’t tell you if I find him.” She smirks and gets up to walk around.

Andrew sighs a bit relieved, but listens to Brittney tease him as she looks trying to mess with him.

Brittney struts around, “I will find you little bro. Trust me. I will.”

Andrew gulps a bit feeling a bit scared, “I think I made a mistake in doing this…” He whispers to himself as he listens to his giantess of a sister walk around like cat stalking a mouse.

Her feet stomp around and she’s purposely trying to be loud in the process, maybe she can scare him out of hiding. Vanessa walks to the bathroom and glances around not trying too hard.

As she walks in the bathroom she catches the sound of a faint whimper. She thinks Drew must be in here and looks around a bit.

“I’ll keep helping you in a minute, I have to pee.” Brittney looks at her and doesn’t seem to care. Vanessa closes the door and glances around.

Andrew tries to stay quiet hearing a voice not wanting to be found so soon, “Please don't find me, please…” He whispers to himself.

Vanessa keeps looking trying to hear for him and from Andrew's point of view all he can hear is the sound of someone getting closer to him. He tries hard to stay quiet but a small whimper escapes his lips as Vanessa is as close as she can be without seeing him just yet.

She reaches under the sink counter searching knowing he is there. A hand gently comes down on Andrew and he panics in the moment. He squirms and tries to escape but can’t in her huge fingers.

“No please Brittney no leave me alone please!” He yells in his panic not realizing its Vanessa.

Vanessa smiles a little, “Calm down, shush or she’ll hear you.” His small form gets pulled from under the counter and he’s faced with Vanessa’s angelic face.

He stops squirming and blushes as he looks at her then whispers, “You're not trying to help her a-are you?” He says not sure what's going on.

“No, but if I could find you this easy then she’ll definitely find you. If I find you by accident then everything is void. Now stay here and be quiet.” She shoves him in her back pant pocket.

Andrew squirms and blushes being there. He feels her butt and accidentally squeezes it. He blushes more, “S-Sorry!”

“Shush or she’ll hear you,” Vanessa smirks not completely against him squeezing it.

Vanessa walks out of the bathroom and keeps looking being aware of Brittney walks towards her. Brittney looks her up and down and smirks, “He’s good at this… you sure I can’t cheat a little?”

“I’m sure. Maybe check the bathroom hamper, I didn’t look while I was in their.” Brittney nods and walks past her making sure to slap her butt in the process.

Vanessa yelps some and turns away, she prefers Andrew over Brittney any day.

Her hand reaches in her back pocket and grabs Andrew, he looks up at her concerned knowing Brittney is acting odd and commanding today, “You okay?”

She nods and puts him under the couch, already checked by Brittney, she puts a finger to her mouth and shushes him.

He nods to her and makes a zipping motion across his lips then gives a thumbs up. Brittney keeps looking in the bathroom and is beginning to get frustrated with her brother. Both try not to laugh hearing her get frustrated not wanting to give away what they are planning.

“Where the hell is he?” She walks out tapping her foot in frustration and flips her hair to the opposite side.

Vanessa smirks, “He’s better at hiding than you are at finding clearly. Just give up.” Brittney groans but then agrees, “Fine.”

Vanessa sits down, “One last look, maybe he was hiding up inside the couch.” She gets on her knees and smirks seeing Andrew where she put him.

“Found him!” She says in a singsong voice trying to rub it in a little.

Andrew blushes as he looks at her beautiful smiling face while Brittney is a bit pissed Vanessa found him so easily.

“What the fuck! No! That’s not fair!” Brittney stomps her foot extremely angry.

Andrew looks at her, “Come on sis calm down it's not that serious.” He looks up at Vanessa and mouths “thank you” to her and smiles.

“Vanessa interfered by finding you so that means I win. Hand him over girl.” She extends her hand trying to convince her to hand Andrew over.

Vanessa keeps Andrew close not willing to give him up.

“No she didn't interfere, the bet was for you to find me and you didn't Vanessa did.” Andrew smirks and crosses his arms at his sister.

She scoffs, “Whatever. Fine. I lose, guess you get to go home with your girlfriend.” She laughs and covers her smirk a little.

“Sh-She's not my girlfriend!” He blushes a lot, “Sheesh i thought you dropped that idea when I was in high school?”

“Never little bro.” Brittney smirks and walks over and gives him a harsh poke while he’s standing in Vanessa’s hand, “Now, let’s eat dinner or something. I’m starving from all that looking.”

Vanessa blushes a lot and follows her to the kitchen feeling embarrassed.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa and blushes as well, “I'm so sorry about her Nessa.”

“It’s okay, she’s just messing with us. Let’s eat, what do you have for dinner Brittney?”

“Hopefully its steak I'd love one of those.” Andrew says practically drooling.”

Brittney laughs, “The steak would squish you in a second tiny, how about I get you a tiny peanut and the big girls will eat some surf and turf.”

“What! No fair I want surf and turf too!”

Brittney winks at Vanessa, “Fine then you can share with the two of us, eat off our plate like a little kid.”

Vanessa giggle some, “I mean you do that most of the time so it shouldn’t be a problem, right?”

Her hand sets on the counter and lets Andrew off, Vanessa meets Brittney by the fridge to look for the leftovers.

“Well, maybe I want my own plate of food this time.” He pouts, “Also Brittney I may be small but that doesn't make you my boss!” Brittney smirks and uses her magic to seal his mouth and make him be quiet. He gives her a scowl clearly not happy with her doing this.

Vanessa giggles and shrugs not able to help out much. The two girls find the leftovers and start to heat them up on two plates.

Andrew groans thinking how unfair this is and Brittney laughs at how mad he is, “What's the matter little bro cat got your tongue?”

Vanessa giggles and heats the food then sets a plate next to him to share, Brittney smirks wanting to have him closer, “I’ll share with him, don’t worry about it girl.”

A hand comes out of knowing and knocks the wind out of Andrew as Brittney squeezes his small frame between her fingers and drops him next to her plate. Vanessa gives a worried look but stays quiet not wanting to piss her off more, especially after she lost because of her.

“Mmmmm!” He says still not able to talk and tries to run back over to Vanessa.

Britney laughs and unzips his lips, “Oh relax and get eating bro, before I eat you.” She chomps her teeth close to him and smirks.

He jumps and nods, “O-Okay Brittney…” He starts eating off of Brittney's plate. He's a bit scared due to her actions.

Brittney pokes his with her fork and laugh, “Eat faster.” She gives a wink.

“I'm eating as fast as I can shush it.” He pouts and continues eating enjoying his food.

Vanessa smiles, “How’s it taste Drew?” She eats her food and watches to make sure Brittney doesn’t do anything bad.

Andrew smiles, “It's really good, Mom is still a great cook.” He finishing eating and attempts to walk over to Vanessa again.

Brittney’s fork comes done in front of him blocking Andrew’s way, “Stay over here, I want bonding time with my little brother. So, what are you going to do this summer since you can’t work?”

He shrugs, “I don't know honestly I figured I'd just be hanging out with Vanessa.”

“Well, you need to think about after this year bro. What are you going to do after you’re turned back… if you are?” Brittney leans forward questioning him.

“I was looking into going into journalism, but I'm not sure if I'll be accepted into the school here.” He looks down feeling judged.

Vanessa looks at him slightly sad and Brittney sighs, “Well, I think you should try either… I mean if you grow back to normal.” She gives him a poke in the side trying to make him relax.

“I will try Brittney… I'm not lucky like you though and got a full ride scholarship even though my grades were always better than yours.” He pouts a bit.

She sighs, “I was interested in magic and research, two things rarely found. That’s why I got that. You can’t compare yourself to me bro. Hey… maybe they’ll still want a three inch journalist, you would get the most watch time out of anyone.” She giggles and smiles.

“Oh ha ha very funny Brit.” He sticks his tongue out at her as their parents get back from yoga.

Vanessa waves hello to them and whispers to both of them, “well he should be turning back so that won’t be a problem.” She changes her tone and talks to Andrew’s parents, “how did yoga go?”

Andrew’s mom smiles and drinks some water, “It went great, I always love yoga night.”

Andrew's dad groans, “I'm sore as hell.”

The three of them laugh as his mom slap him on the arm, “You’ll get used to it after a few nights.”

Brittney grabs Andrew when he’s not expecting it and sits him in her palm, she moves her way to the living room and talks to everyone, “Let’s watch a movie.”

“That's fine I guess, but you could've asked before grabbing me.”

Their parents nod, “Let us shower and we will be down for one. You three pick one out.” They head upstairs soon after.

Brittney strokes his back like a pet and smiles seeing he can’t do much to escape, Vanessa stays close by slightly worried for her friend.

Andrew looks up at his sister, “Can't you let Vanessa hold me?”

“Why? She gets to hold you all the time. How about you sit between us?” She smirks and her toes wiggle hoping to tease him with the stench.

Andrew blushes and holds his nose a bit, “Well maybe I just like being held by Vanessa.”

“Oooo… I bet you do.” She winks and puts her feet up on the couch spreading out. She sets him on her thigh. Vanessa sits on a separate chair and looks for good movies.

Vanessa blushes a lot.

“Oh shush Brit.” He blushes more and tries to not looking at her feet.

Brittney laughs, “I love getting under your skin. Hey go pull my socks off, it’s way too hot in here.”

“Your hands aren't broken wh-why do I have to?”

She smirks, “Fine I’ll do it if you won’t.” She leans forward in a stretch, her boobs come down and squash him into her thigh. She takes off one sock with ease, not needing her bend her legs at all, then sits up to see how the weight of her chest was handled by her little brother.

“Ugh was that necessary? Sheesh you could've moved me.” He pouts at her he's clearly fine, but is not happy about being squashed under her tits.

“Go take off my other sock or I’ll make sure you squashed this time.” She smirks.

He gulps a bit, “Okay fine I'll do it.” He starts to run down her thigh.

Brittney watches content with how she convinced him, Vanessa watches and smiles a little knowing he must hate it but he does like feet. Maybe it won’t be terrible, but they are his sister’s feet.

He gets to her feet and tries to get the sock off struggling a bit doing so.

“Come on, put your back into it and get it off bud,” she wiggles her toes and her big toes knocks into him making him fall over.

“Oof! Hey it's a bit difficult at this size and the smell doesn't help any.”

Brittney looks at him offended, “They don’t smell!” In a swift motion her foot drops down on him.

Andrew squirms, “hey get off me!”

“Get off me… blah blah blah.” She mocks him and switches feet, her left covers him and she takes the sock off her right foot. Surprising swiftly, she grabs him between her left foot’s toes and squeezes, “Apologize.”

“Never you can't make me.” He says being stubborn.

Vanessa sighs, “I really think you should Andrew…” She picks a comedy and puts it on pause waiting for Andrew’s parents to return.

Brittney smirks, “You should really listen to her, you are too stubborn. Maybe being at this size will help.” She squeezes again then sits up putting both feet on the ground. She glances down at him and whispers a quick spell to make him mute for the duration fo the movie, “You stay down there for the movie and I’ll tell mom and dad that your sleeping upstairs since you were tired.”

Quickly she looks at Vanessa, “And you won’t say anything.. Right?” She leans and puts a hand on her thigh, rubbing gently with her thumb preparing for a spell just in case.

“MMMMMM!” He protests her.

Vanessa blushes and shys her thigh away, “I won’t say anything, just be gentle with him please.” She hates being so weak around her, but she is more powerful than her.

Brittney rubs her toe across his face in response to Andrew's protests clearly not caring about them.

She pins her foot against the floor making sure to stroke her toe over his face and keep him out of sight from anyone coming near. Soon their parents come down and Brittney tells her lie. They easily believe her and sit on the loveseat nearby to watch them movie with the two girls and the hidden Andrew.

Andrew periodically squirms under her foot but it doesn't do anything. Throughout the movie he's forced to smell between her toes and the weight of her foot stays consistent and heavy.

Brittney smiles and occasionally taps his head or rolls him under her foot loving the power over him, but making sure not to be too mean.

After the movie ends Andrew and Brittney's Parents give Vanessa a hug thanking her for looking after their son then head to bed. Vanessa then walks over to Brittney wanting to get Andrew back to go home.

Brittney gives her sad eyes but reaches down and hands him over without giving him back his voice, “Fine here… but you two need to visit often okay? I may be playful but I still miss my little bro.” She plays with his hair and smiles in a loving way.

“I promise to bring him around again. Maybe around the middle to late October, we could get some pumpkin spice drinks and carve pumpkins or something?” Vanessa strokes Andrews back trying to comfort him.

Andrew tries to get her attention to bring back his voice but fails.

Brittney’s eyes light up, “The three of us can go to a HALLOWEEN PARTY!” She giggles and snaps so Andrew’s voice returns.

“Thank you Brittney and that does sound fun actually I Don't know what I can dress up as at this size.”

Vanessa looks at the two of them unsure, is it really safe for him to party at his tiny size? She sighs knowing she won’t win the fight, but maybe she can convince Andrew it’s dangerous by time the party rolls around.

“A giantess and a tiny mean, kind of like jack and the beanstalk, but sexier.” She winks at Vanessa and smirks content with the plan.

Vanessa blushes and backs up towards the door, “Well… sounds great… but we need to get going. I hate driving when I’m tired, but we will see you in a month or so. I’ll let him text or call on my phone if you need to get ahold of him.”

Brittney goes to a cupboard and pulls out an older phone, “This is a spare that was hjj house phone, but now it’s just an unused cell phone with coverage. Everything works on it so he can have it for now.” She slips the phone in Vanessa’s purse making sure to get uncomfortably close and almost squeezing Andrew between the two large chests. However, she backs up quickly and smirks, “See you around squirt. See you Vanessa,” Brittney makes a quick turn and bounces her way upstairs happy with how the day went.

They both say goodbye to her and leave for home. During the night, Vanessa keeps her little friend close to her while they sleep almost being protective of him.

“I’m sorry about tonight… but just focus on getting some sleep okay?” She rubs his back as he lays on her chest.

He nods to her then yawns and slowly drifts off to sleep.

Maybe tomorrow will be better, maybe tomorrow he can just stay with Vanessa… that would be nice.

Chapter End Notes:

October is next, what do you think of the year so far??