- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of setup and giant male action in the last half. Skip away if that's not your thing.

It had been a grueling road, but after several thousand years expanding our empire, the civilization I belonged to had become not just the dominant species in the universe, but the most dominant in every parallel universe we discovered and explored. The primary reason for this dominance came from a size changing technology that allowed us to grow and shrink essentially any matter we wished to nearly any size we wished.

Of course, this invaluable tech was strictly controlled by our leadership, and only a handful of citizens outside of the military experienced such inconceivable effects firsthand. The closest most of us got were to visit zoos filled with shrunken animals from different worlds, buy them as pets, or even use some as spices for food. In any event, with the immortal lives our advanced knowledge granted us, I did not give up the expectation that I might someday get to see specimens in their natural habitat while my mile long dick hung above them.

Indeed, after graduating with high honors from my young adult education, I decided to first seek out a career that would permit me to work at a much greater scale or with beings at a much smaller scale. On top of the high marks and recommendations needed, all of these potential jobs were said to require tact, self-control, and patience. Not only did dealing with such fragile and primitive living things promise to be frustrating and boring for long stretches of time, but it was easy to see how one could go a touch mad with power.

I applied in secret, not desiring to get my family’s hopes up. I still kept it secret after I was accepted into the next phase of testing. After several more layers of in-depth challenges that graded my personality and mental state, I was informed that I passed all the necessary steps to become something called a Balancer.

“What’s that?” I asked the beautiful, slender tester behind a clear desk. A blue hologram showed her my assessment data.

She brushed back a dangling lock of her red hair. “A special position very few men ever succeed in getting. In fact, there are currently over six thousand Balancers in the multiverse. Less than five hundred are men.”

“Why the disparity?”

“Because despite the range of leniency we offer in this specific profession, nearly all men will inevitably get carried away.”

“Carried away? How, exactly?”

“It’s usually the sex. While we allow Balancers all to sleep with one another during a mission, men tend to experience a significantly heightened libido from the size changing tech, so they become too focused on chasing down lovers. Many women are more than happy to reciprocate, so they end up destroying more than they need to while partaking in their sidetracking throes of passion.”

“Destroy?”

“Yes. You see, Mr. Spiral, this job isn’t to study other species or aid in their advancement like a Guider, it’s to eliminate those we deem unworthy of further progress. We send a Balancer to destroy a certain percentage of a species or civilization after a Guider’s initial visits do not provide our desired results. If those that remain still refuse to change after their “god’s” initial visit, then they are completely eradicated.”

“Oh, I see. I’ve never heard of this job before.”

“Promoting it will have ten million applicants at my doorstep within the hour, and we already know most will not pass the lengthy submission process. Moreover, tests show that those who do not actively seek destruction will be able to better control themselves once they get a taste for it, and you will get a literal taste for it. I’ve done it for two centuries and it never gets old eating and crushing all those little things, particularly with a partner or two. Perhaps you and I will meet in a dimension and have our fun together?”

My dick instantly got hard to the woman’s sensual yet business-like proposal. “I would enjoy that very much.”

She nodded with her amber eyes more than her head. “Still, you will have to work alone for a mission or two as we complete your evaluation. There’s also the matter of keeping your position a secret. The nanotech we inoculated you with will activate an emergency protocol that will prevent you from divulging that information. However, if it fails or you bypass it, we will terminate your position and the memories connecting you with us. Only other Balancers may know what you do. Everyone else will simply believe you are a Guider, understand?”

I saluted. “Yes, ma’am.”

With a smile at the corner of her lips, she said, “Good. I’ll download your first batch of coordinates into the account we created for you and you’re now linked with the interdimensional network. Simply head for any public teleporter and choose a coordinate to be teleported where you wish.”

A little dizzy at how fast this was all going, I said, “Thank you. Any advice?”

“To turn on your pain receptors just a tad. If it’s not too unsettling for you, it’ll only add to all the sensations you’ll be bombarded with. Oh, and unless we’re in a showy mood, few Balancers wear clothes in the venture, as it deadens your sensitivity. Trust me, there is no better rush than to feel every single projectile and exploding body shoot up our nerves as we do our work. Prove to us that you can meet quotas within a couple of missions and you will be given the full range of coordinates and list of Balancers so that you may meet them at their work as well. You may begin at your leisure.”

I thanked her and left, needing some time to myself to process everything I just signed up for. I wanted to go to a world right then and there, but I knew it would be better to give myself some time to cool off.

My leisure ended up being two mornings later. In that time I came to terms with the fact that I was going to be the last sight for billions, perhaps trillions of beings if I passed my final evaluation. Those little guys might have been deemed unworthy as a whole, but there would certainly be many individuals who were simply caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yet imagining myself so easily subjugating these tiny creatures aroused me to no end. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like in reality.

My first task was to choose a world to decimate with my body. All of them had at least a few billion humans. I selected a straightforward world, a world that had recently launched much of its nuclear arsenal, which started a minor nuclear winter. Following my immediate boss’ advice, I teleported without my clothes, keeping them in a dimension that would return them to me when I went back to my universe. I elected to appear in an isolated area, an area already destroyed by their irradiated weapons.

It was shocking to see just how barren everything looked. Only in old pictures had I seen places without any green or signs of life. I needed to use the tech in my eyes to zoom up close to the surface and make out anything clearly. The sunlight that struck here bounced off thick clouds of gray that barely dampened my waist. I arrived at the maximum height my boss currently allowed, so I knew to have rose a full ten miles more than the roofs of those clouds.

I lifted my bare foot and sent it down with what I believed to be a gentle step, but this was enough to generate a powerful shockwave that dissipated the nearby cloud layer. With that gone, I could better see the knee-high line of rocks a mere stride in front of me. I had come so close to slamming my legs right in the middle of a mountain range. I took another stride toward the range, my zooming eyes picking up the second air blast I created, which crashed into the mountainside and sent building sized boulders tumbling down.

On the other side of the range lied a sparkling little city by the ocean’s shoreline. The whole urban center appeared no longer then my leg and half as wide. No building there even looked to be taller than my pinky finger was long. With the daintiest movements of my life, I rose a leg over a short mountain. Careful not to destroy the city with the mere change of air pressure or an earthquake, I set my foot down at the outskirts, flattening the thin forest carpet that bordered the southern section of town. I wanted to examine this piece of “civilized” life more closely.

After planting my second foot on a scattered division of upscale homes, I crouched and used my enhanced vision to spot the near microscopic lifeforms better. I quickly saw smoke rising from the cracks in the soil my quaking footfalls caused, but most of the city looked intact. I saw tiny little things scurrying about like mad, quite a few heading for the sea. I smirked at the thought that any believed they could escape anything I wanted to do to them.

A monolithic hand stretched high above them, casting a shadow that I felt was heavy enough to squish them. The hand of a deity descended on top of the city’s corner. A finger over a thousand feet wide dragged along a suburban street. This miniscule action instantly eroded away dozens of blocks. Despite the maximum settings, I scarcely felt as the grains of buildings vanished under a puff of powder, but this sent a powerful message to my dick.

Not really knowing why, I said, with must have been an earsplitting voice, “Sorry guys, just doing my job.”

I stroked my cock, not needing much stimulation to send it expanding two miles, perhaps a bit more. My free hand hovered another section of the terrified populace. The splayed hand dropped mercilessly on top of a thousand acres of land. I wasn’t even trying to put pressure on the natural weight of my hand, yet I created a perfect hand-shaped valley dozens and dozens of feet deep. Maybe I started out too big for my first time.

Regardless, without being accustomed to pleasure settings unavailable to the general public, I didn’t think about shrinking myself down yet. First I needed to expel the countless pools of cum gathered in my baggy balls. The globs of my seed rained down ruthlessly, either outright crushing people beyond recognition or drowning them as it oozed further out from their impact point. What fucked up way to die—lungs filled with a stranger’s white cream. This simple act of pleasure blasted apart skyscrapers on the opposite side of the city without effort.

Slightly relieved, I stood up and slammed down my right foot. As expected, the rolling ground and concussion of air decimated the land and sea. Building and people alike popped into a haze for miles around, and the sea sloshed in great waves. The data being fed to me showed that my stomp left only a handful of survivors in the region.

I thus casually walked into the puddle they called an ocean. The water my footfalls landed in didn’t just get pushed out of the way, it compressed and vaporized instantly. Only a comet could equal or surpass the cresting heights of the tsunamis I created initiated. Thinner parts of the ocean floor gave way to lava when my feet cratered the ground. I could see why our wiser leaders would forbid most from experiencing what I was experiencing. The surge of power was intoxicating, and I wasn’t even with a woman yet.

Since I strolled faster than the churning water, I made it to the other continent before it washed away in endless tidal waves. Nevertheless, the earthquakes my footfalls produced still utterly destroyed numerous coastal cities. One metropolis farther inland looked intact enough to begin another scrutiny.

This one was wider than the last. Rather than a quick stomp, I ever so gradually lowered my soles on top of the itty bitty structures. Gradual or not, in mere moments I rose the death count by millions within several moments. Each muffled crunch perked up my cock. By the time this second city was eradicated, my hardness reached a point that I was ready to fully jerk off over the third city I hovered over. My sight observed the people that could not help but stare in absolute awe at me and my godly dick. They gave me an idea.

I settled on my knees first before let my hips steadily fall. The base of my balls landed first, rolling over the outlying area and sent out a tremor that toppled weaker buildings. Using my hands to support myself, I saw as the underside of my throbbing shaft struck the tallest buildings first. My stiffness barely allowed me to feel their destruction, but I was sensitive enough to detect it nonetheless.

I angled myself so that the head of my cock landed roughly. With my best control, I next stayed motionless, just watching a moment as the survivors of my cock’s landing reacted with the expected screams and cries of lamentations. An unplanned event occurred when the excitement made my dick even bigger. A change nearly undetectable by me had my rod raze nearby crowds and structures. Helping it along, I started dragging it along the remaining portion of the city.

In an odd sight by anyone else’s standards, I started humping the soft ground, loving the fact that my member alone was already such a fierce monster to these tinies. When I was ready, I aimed my squirting head at a smaller town farther west. I stared for an introspective moment as my cum bubbled on top of this planet’s surface, oozing over more lives like the lava from a volcano.

My eyes scanned for any survivors. The nearest stood in a town mostly shaken to rubble. They were an older couple that noticed that the pitiless god’s gaze was directly on them. I waved at them and rose to my full height, keeping my eye on them. I placed my feet on either side of this town and then slowly sent a fingertip down upon this tiny pair. I got a thrill knowing that they knew I was personally ending their lives.