- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Join Helen on her first night out in ages!

And check out my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/thatgirlyouknow, or send me a message here if you have a story you want to see written!

Helen strode past the line of waiting club-goers, drawing the occasional annoyed look. Some were annoyed with how she was dressed; it was cold outside and most of the girls were wearing as little clothing as they could manage while Helen appeared straight out of a corporate meeting with her black and white pantsuit. But some of the more regular clubbers were annoyed because they knew while they were stuck in line the six-foot-tall brunette would be able to walk right in. They recognized the confidence in her gait.

The bouncers at the door were as massive and intimidating as ever, but they of course recognized Helen immediately. They were there partly to intimidate but no one should ever make the mistake of thinking they were unintelligent. As she approached past the line one of the men unhooked the red partition and held it aside, gesturing welcomingly with a huge hand.

“Good evening Miss Red,” he said to her. The group that was next in line waiting made some exasperated sounds, but one of their group made the connection.

Helen nodded to the bouncer respectfully as she walked by. One of her first jobs had been as a bouncer at a dive bar, and it had definitely helped her get tough enough for the roles she played now.

“Holy shit!” Helen Red heard one of them say as she walked by without wasting a glance for them. Bouncers and movers she had time for, not for those who waited in line.

A blast of music rolled through the doors as Helen entered. As she felt the heavy bass roll through her she finally relaxed. Outside the club she was Helen Red, action movie star and real-life cracker-of-skulls. In the Tunnel she was just Helen, a beautiful tall blonde with curly hair. Just another face in the crowd but to those few who were sober enough to recognize her. And those she consumed of course.

She passed through the tunnel for which the club was named, feeling the stress of the past several months melt away with each act of debauchery she passed. It never failed to surprise her that some people wouldn’t even make it to the club before they leapt into whatever action they could imagine.

“There’s no even tables out here!” Helen said to herself as she passed by a couple who couldn’t figure out where to set their drinks as they took their clothes off. Eventually, unseen by Red who was past already, the girl simply drained her vodka and sucked the tiny-stuffed olive into her mouth. Once empty she just dropped the cup and started to peel her shirt upward.

By the time yet another naked body was added to the Tunnel, and the olive had been swallowed whole, Helen was walking into the dance floor.

The dance floor didn’t hold much that Helen wanted. Not tonight anyway. It was crowded as always as revelers from all walks of life were dancing their cares away. Flashing lights illuminated the crowd and the occasional thrown tiny, with the DJ on an elevated platform opposite the main door. Scattered strategically about the room were small well-equipped bars, most of them laid out as a half-moon that let the bartender serve several people at once but encouraged them to move on once they had their drink in hand.

Helen bypassed two of these small bars and turned right as soon as she entered the main floor. Her eyes adjusted quickly to the combination of darkness and flashing lights, not that she needed them to. She’d been to the Tunnel often enough she easily found the out-of-the-way spiral stairs that led upward.

When Helen had first been to the Tunnel she had been much younger, and the dance floor had been her preferred destination. Now that she was older, slightly, and more calmed down she preferred floors two and three. It seemed now that she spent most of her life surrounded by crowds and didn’t feel like doing it on her leisure time.

Floor two was calmer than usual, Helen noted as she exited the stairs. Of course, that was the whole point. Where floor one was all about crowds and letting loose in a fairly conventional night-out setting, floor two was more geared toward people looking for a calmer outlet.

The movie star walked past a couple who were laughing to each other as they dipped tinies in various dipping sauces before they fed them to each other. Past three people seated next to a high table playing a card game she didn’t recognize. On the far side of the room a waitress was handing two smoking drinks to a pair of older men who really enjoyed the effect the smoke gave the tinies that were awaiting their doom by swimming and mixing their beverages.

 “Hey Mara!” Helen said to her favorite waitress as she slipped her purse onto the hook under the bar and claimed a stool. The short brunette gave her a smile and a “hey!” as she took a tray of squirming bar food off to another table. Unseen below Helen a hundred tinies screamed as her massive backside squished them down. They were immune to crush, of course, but not pain.

Helen casually scooted side to side until the filling of the stool fit her well-muscled rump better. This cushion felt new, rarely she got one that was a little too squished to be comfortable. Once settled she took a moment to look around the bar itself.

The layout of the room did change periodically, but the bar was constant. Rows of bottles, some without names, were illuminated in front of a long mirror that let Helen see the entire room and herself all at once. Slowly the lights below the bottles shifted color from blue to red, then back again.

“Hey there friend,” Elijah said to her in his distinctive baritone from the other side of the bar as he approached. His uniform was immaculate as always, tonight a vibrant red vest over a white long-sleeved shirt. Helen knew there were other bartenders here, but Elijah was definitely her favorite.

“On the house,” he said as he slid her a neon pink drink in a wide-brimmed glass. It was accompanied by a handful of red cotton candy in which Helen could see dozens of tinies had been ensnared like bugs in a spider’s web.

“And what is this?” she asked Elijah as she reached out to take both items.

“We’re trying a couple new festive drinks,” he explained as he leaned on his elbows toward her. “Basically, you let the cotton candy melt into the liqueur and don’t mix it up. Each sip gets a little more or less sugar and tastes a little different.”

“Huh, neat,” Helen said as the bartender was already moving away to take an order from the only waitress Helen recognized there, a short brunette named Mara.

Careful to not get her fingers wet, she picked up the cotton candy and daintily set it on top of the liquid in the glass. Just like she expected the cotton candy melted immediately into the liquid and soon she had several dozen micros swimming and near drowning, mixing up her drink for her.

Helen took a cautious sip then leaned back.

Passion fruit, she thought to herself as she let the flavor and micros settle onto her tongue. Of course, the micros never really settled, their panicked movements just helped the flavor get moved around better. Passion fruit and…chili?

“Very sweet,” she said aloud to herself.

“I bet you are!” said a man’s voice as he slid onto the booth next to her.

Helen rolled her eyes as she turned to look at him. He must also have been a regular; Elijah was putting a dark drink with two ice cube-encased tinies in front of him.  The last thing she needed was someone trying to ruin her night with celebrity fawning.

“Excuse me?” she said to him, pretending she hadn’t heard. Not only was she giving him a chance to prove he wasn’t an asshole, but it also gave her a chance to check him out and decide if he was worth her time.

The new man had just the right amount of scruff on his face, a strong chin and brown eyes. He was tan from the summer, not as well muscled as she would like, but he knew how to dress. The off-white stripes on his long-sleeved shirt fit his form very well.

“Sorry,” he said with a smooth voice. “Not my best line. I’m Tom.”

Tom stuck out his hand for a handshake and Helen took it to be polite. His hand encircled hers.

“Helen,” she said back before she took another drink.

Tom gave her a look that suggested he knew who she was but kept it to himself. He took a sip of his scotch, savoring the burn on his tongue.

**

Elijah watched the two over the next several hours. The crowd on level two picked up slightly as the night wore on, but nothing Elijah couldn’t handle. His hands mixed and poured drinks automatically, tapped out the orders on his tablet. Occasionally adjusted his cock in his pants; he’d cock-vored three women before coming to work and their squirming was bringing him to erection intermittently.

The bartender just smiled to himself as he saw Helen and Tom hit it off. He didn’t know Tom, but he was one of the few drinkers who preferred scotch so he was easy to remember. Helen he knew a little better. Not that anybody really knew Helen, at least not here.

But as a career bartender, Elijah had turned people-watching and social engineering into an art form. He knew his clientele, their mannerisms, their body language. Even if he didn’t know their name, Elijah could usually tell what would happen over the course of a group’s night.

Most often it occurred with his most lucrative regular, an enigmatic redhead. But she was very easy to read, especially since her tips often made up half his night’s take. Fairly often it was groups of college students who found their way to level two by accident.

Idly, Elijah slipped two tinies from their container under the bar and popped them into his mouth. Management didn’t mind if he snacked while he worked; they had plenty of tinies to go around.

Tonight, two minutes into their conversation, Elijah knew that Tom and Helen would be leaving together. Despite what she’d told him while drunk, Helen went down easier than a pre-tiny Thai whore. And Elijah had seen Tom pull off some pickup miracles, occasionally leaving with two women.

“Wonder how he’d fair with the redhead,” Elijah mumbled to himself as he dropped two tinies into the bottom of a highball glass before he began mixing in equal parts orange juice and zinfandel. With an automatic flair he finished the top of the drink with a dark rum and scattering of micros before handing it to Mara.

Mara gave Elijah a playfully annoyed look, then put a five-dollar bill on the table.

“You’re too good at that,” she said to him, giving the couple a nod as they settled their tabs. Together.

**

“Hey E,” Helen called out to the bartender as she hopped off her stool with only a little wobble in her stance, “Is the sauna still open?”

Elijah smiled at her and nodded as she walked up to him. Tom was only a couple of feet behind, clearly unused to the woman leading the charge. All Tom got to see was Elijah tapping something out on the bar tablet.

“Are you ready?” Mara said from beside Tom just as he reached Helen and the bartender.

“For what?” Tom asked as Helen nodded in the affirmative. Neither woman looked at him, but Helen did reach out and grab his hand as Mara strode off, clearly expecting them to follow. Tom may not have known where they were going, but he’d follow Helen just about anywhere from how she’d been talking to him.

The group went through a side-door that Tom had never noticed, then down a set of stairs. At the bottom of the stairs they found themselves in a hallway that seemed to stretch on forever. Helen and Tom followed Mara silently. Tom because he was nervous, Helen because she was enjoying the rare quiet moment in her life.

Mara stopped at another door, marked with a large ‘S.’

“Here you are ma’am,” she said to Helen as she held her wrist next to the door handle. There was a faint clicking sound as it unlocked. “Would you like a special dispensation?” Mara’s eyes flickered from Helen to Tom meaningfully, though Tom was too busy peering down the hallway to notice.

Helen giggled, remembering the last time she’d used the sauna here.

“No, not this time,” she told Mara with a smile on her face.

“Excellent,” the brunette replied, “Have a relaxing evening!”

With that, Mara strode away and Helen opened the door.

Tom wasn’t sure what to expect, but a posh locker room was not it.

“Um, where are we?” he asked Helen, who clearly knew what was going on. The walls were lined with large open cubbies, each neatly supplied with towels, shaving cream, and the like. The only thing he could compare it to was a professional football team’s locker room that he’d toured once.

“The best sauna there is,” Helen replied as she started stripping naked. Her suit jacket came off first and was carefully hung up. Everything else fell to the ground, aside from her panties of course. Those she threw at Tom while he gawked at the room.

Tom didn’t miss the hint and matched her. In his haste to remove his pants he fell backward which made him blush but Helen just giggled.

“You know,” she said assuaging, “You’re already in, you can calm down.”

The embarrassed man looked up just in time to see Helen’s smooth back and behind walking toward the far side of the room where a wooden door with a small window set in it was set in the wall. Her trademark dragon tattoo moved with her back, giving it the illusion of life. She opened the door, and from what Tom could see it was a surprisingly simple sauna steam room.

“You coming?” she asked him, looking over her shoulder with a wink.

Tom forgot all about folding his clothes and followed her in.

The room was relatively small, perhaps ten people could have fit on the double bench setup. At regular intervals in the wall were small, clear boxes filled with various sizes of tinies, and a flurry of activity had appeared in each box when the door had opened. Ignoring them, Tom realized he hadn’t been in a sauna in years; his skin prickled briefly in the heat before he felt his pores open. As the door shut behind him, he saw that Helen had already turned the dial as far as it could go and was sitting on the second height of benches.

He had been approaching erection as he got naked, but now with the full sight of Helen he was more erect than he’d been in his life. She was perfect. Tall, long dark hair, just enough breast that they’d stay firm forever. Small piercings jutted from each nipple; silver with open bars forming spheres on either side. If Tom had looked more closely he’d have seen a micro imprisoned in each of those spheres, giving Helen’s nipples a pleasant vibration sensation all day long.

It was with great restraint that Tom kept himself from jumping on her right there.

“I gotta know something,” he said as Helen leaned back and spread her legs, revealing her shaved pussy. This was just too much for Tom to abstain from entirely, and he slowly crossed the short distance of the steam room.

“And what’s that?” Helen asked him as she idly opened one of the compartments of the wall and fished out two tinies. In her hands the two former baristas screamed and squirmed. At three inches tall they knew where they were going.

“When she said ‘special dispensation,’” Tom’s voice trailed off as he approached Helen’s sex. He knelt on the lower bench and stopped himself from going down on her so he could hear her reply. It was an exercise in restraint; she was at the perfect height for him to lean forward and kiss her nether lips passionately. Her scent invaded his nostrils and his mouth watered.

“Oh, that,” Helen said as she licked one of the tinies in her hand. “You know who I am, right?”

Tom just nodded and she put her free hand on the back of his head and pulled him downward. He didn’t have the willpower to fight and immediately started licking. She let out a relaxed sigh as she felt his tongue start massaging her labia, occasionally flicking her clit. Tiny number one was almost wet enough for her.

“Well, if I’d have said yes you’d be taking this little one’s place.”

With that Helen pulled Tom’s head back by pulling gently on his hair. He gave her one last wistful lick and let her pull him back. She shifted her hips upward so that he could have licked her asshole and pussy at the same time, and he saw one of her hands descend from the corner of his eye.

He knelt further back and watched with a smile as Helen skillfully parted her cheeks and slipped the tiny into her asshole. It was a little admirable, really. Most women needed a moment or two to prepare themselves for the entry. Helen just waited until she felt the three-inch tall blonde’s face on her pucker then rudely shoved her straight in until only her feet remained.

“Oh god!” Helen moaned. The other tiny went straight into her snatch before Helen grabbed Tom’s head again and pulled him down.

This time he made sure he paid attention to both holes with his exploring tongue. Her backdoor tasted fresh, clean, faintly salty from the sweat of their bodies. Her pussy tasted even better than he could have imagined.

He gave her clit some attention as he felt the tiny inside her start to fight her way free. Then he moved his tongue south and sent it as far into Helen as it could go, seeking out struggling feet. He found them quickly and did his best to push the tiny further in with his tongue. He wasn’t very successful on increasing her depth, but Helen didn’t care; Tom had serious oral skills.

When he’d determined he’d done enough with Helen’s pussy, Tom moved further south. He could tell the tiny was struggling from how her feet were twisting and turning, still stuck in Helen’s sphincter. Part of her must have been aware that her feet still being exposed to the outside world was all that was giving her even the slightest chance of escaping.

Tom ended that notion with a lick. He located the tiny’s feet, then stiffed his tongue and gave her the best push he could manage. He knew when she finally popped in when Helen groaned again. Tom shoved his tongue as far in as the tight hole would allow, then he moved back upward just in time to push the pussy vibrator further back into her sopping wet love-tunnel home.

“I need you in me!” Helen told Tom, her voice deep with passion.

Tom pulled away from her wet snatch and Helen laid back on the bench. As sweat dripped off both their bodies in the sauna Tom aimed his cock at her pussy just as her vibrator made it back to the entrance yet again.

Neither of the giants heard the tiny’s screams as Tom’s cock easily pushed its way into Helen’s pussy, shoving her in front of the cockhead like snow in front of a plow. Tom felt a tingle at his cockhead as the tiny screamed and fought against it, while Helen felt her G-spot be stimulated by the girl’s struggles.

Between that and the tiny trying to pry her asshole open, Helen came almost instantly. It had been months since she’d been filled.

In the movies, Tom reflected, Helen Red was always portrayed as the wise-talking, head-cracking ridiculously strong action star. She’d killed or maimed hundreds of nameless cronies in the name of justice, and he knew that in real life she had done well as a mixed-martial artist.

Which was his way of justifying the pain he felt from her hugging him tightly when she came. He felt two vertebrae pop and did his best to keep thrusting, but he knew most of the stimulation she was getting at that moment came from the two tinies she’d inserted earlier so he didn’t feel too bad about ceasing his thrusting. She was just holding him too tightly for him to move much. Luckily she wasn’t a scratcher or she probably would have drawn blood.

The tiny inside knew what was happening and must have felt the pressure from the pussy clamping down on her; despite the sudden lack of room she fought harder than ever. Helen shook and held Tom tightly for almost a minute, both of them enjoying the feeling of the fighting tiny caressing their most sensitive places.

When she was done Helen locked eyes with Tom as he stayed buried deep within her. She smiled, relaxed in a way that she hadn’t been in weeks, and drew him down for a kiss. Tom resumed pushing in and out of her as she kissed him with a passion that would have won her an academy award. He slid in far enough that the tiny was rammed against Helen’s cervix, then held himself there.

He repeated his thrusting, first slow, then fast, and every combination he could think of. Tom sucked on her nipples, tearing one of the imprisoned micros through her prison on accident. When they had a slow moment, Tom made a point to fish out another pair of tinies from the side compartments.

One was slipped into her mouth, and one into his. They united again with a deep kiss, pushing their tongues and tinies into each other’s mouths for several minutes. Then when Helen came for a second time she swallowed hard, letting the tiny vibrate in her stomach and give her a little more sensation for her orgasm.

When she swallowed so did Tom, just to get rid of the tiny. He was never sure what to do with them after moments like that and swallowing was just the simplest solution.

“Are you close?” she asked him when she was done shaking, briefly pulling her mouth off of his.

“Yeah baby,” he replied before they started kissing.

Helen responded by pushing him back and up. He got the hint and pulled out of her.

“Lay on your back!” she told him. He did so immediately, his seven-inch rod pointing straight at the ceiling.

Helen kneeled on the bench between his legs and gave his member a lick. Then she made a noise of irritation and one hand moved out of sight. A moment later Tom saw her hand come back up with the screaming tiny from her pussy, which Helen had caught just as the tiny had almost fell from her slippery pussy.

Without a second thought Helen popped the tiny into her mouth and moved back up. Tom groaned in appreciation as he felt Helen’s skilled tongue swirl around his cock while the tiny struggled inside her mouth.

He hadn’t been lying, Tom was close to climax. Helen tasted precum as his orgasm approached, and she maneuvered her toy to the head of his cock before pulling off and leaving her there.

With one hand Helen fished several micros out of one of the wall compartments.

“Watch this!” she told Tom, as though he hadn’t already been engrossed in what she was doing.

The three-inch tall toy was clinging to the head of his cock, too panicked to know what to do. Too much had happened, too quickly. All that she could do was hang on and cry as the giant’s face looked down at her with a smile and his cock moved with his pulse.

Then Helen’s mouth descended again. Tom felt her tongue against the underside of his cock, her lips wrapped firmly around his shaft. She took him deeper and deeper, pausing briefly when the tiny entered her throat, but didn’t stop until her nose was pressed against his skin.

“Oh I’m gonna cum!” he shouted as he felt Helen swallow the tiny off the top of his rod.

Helen pulled her mouth off his cock and spread her handful of tinies on his toned stomach, in a rough line near his belly button.

Sami landed on the giant’s skin, wet enough from perspiration that even standing was difficult. But she struggled to her feet despite the wetness, something a lot of her fellow micros couldn’t quite manage. In the distance she could see the giantess stroking a mountain-sized penis and heard the last words she ever wanted to hear: “I’m coming!”

Helen stroked Tom’s cock faster and faster, just until she felt the first load of spunk move its way up his shaft. Then she slowed down and aimed his cock at his chest as best she could. With a yell Tom came hard, shooting four, five, six shots of sperm onto the micros that Stella had scattered in the landing zone just for this. When it was obvious there wasn’t enough come for Tom to shoot out another crowd-covering blast, Stella slipped his helmet back into her mouth and sucked lightly, finishing him off with some light flickers of her tongue.

As Sami watched the cock erupted like a volcano, launching its hot load through the air. She screamed as one shot landed near her. The second landed fifty feet past her, and the third landed near enough that her feet were almost immediately overwhelmed with cum. She tried to run but the fluid was just too viscous. The micro was stuck.

Tom caught his breath as he felt Helena suck the last of his cum out of his cock, then let him grow soft in her mouth. His own sperm had been sprayed across his abdomen, which he wasn’t a huge fan of, but he was interested to see why Helena had spread micros out in that same area.

It became obvious when Helena started to clean him with her tongue. Eyes closed, the movie star slowly licked her way up to his belly button, leaving behind nothing but clean skin. She took big licks that swept up cum and micros alike, Tom had never seen or felt anything quite like it.

Sami redoubled her efforts to free herself when she saw what was happening. The giantess was dragging her tongue across the giant’s abdomen, sweeping up screaming tinies and cum in the same lick. The tongue swept by Sami and the giantess’s hot breath rolled over her like a wind that smelled of vodka and chilis.

For a moment she thought she might be spared. Then it seemed as though the giantess’s eyes looked directly at her. The massive lips spread and Helena gave the spot surrounding Sami a long, sensual kiss, massaging his skin and carefully sucking up the last of the spunk. When she came up, Sami was stuck to her lips by a thin layer of semen. Sami screamed as the giantess rolled over.

Soon she was satisfied she’d licked or sucked up all the micros on Tom’s stomach. With a smile Helena crawled up to get her head level with Tom’s and laid half on him, one leg draped across his.

“I really needed that,” she told him as she idly licked the last of the cum and micros off of her lips. She really had; her most recent movie had been the most stressful one yet and she hadn’t been able to get into the Tunnel for a relaxing evening in months. Sure she had plenty of tinies at home and in her work trailer, but it wasn’t the same as getting railed by a stranger with a toy in each hole.

Tom just breathed heavily as he stared at the ceiling. He was spent. Then he felt Helena shift around, and one of her hands neared his backside. Something moved near his backdoor and Tom smiled.

“Round two?” she asked him as she slipped a tiny into his anus.

Tom didn’t have to answer; the tiny almost immediately started stimulating his prostate. He was hard instantly and Helena rolled onto her stomach, spreading her cheeks apart. When he saw her ass-toy finally get a hand through Helena’s sphincter Tom made sure he let it tickle his cockhead for a moment before he helped the tiny get back to her rightful place, deep in the bowels of the action star and real life cracker-of-skulls Helen Red.