- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maybe exploring was a bad choice.

Sarah sat for awhile longer, looking out through the observation window at level three. The tall blonde was enjoying the tour she and her friend Beth were receiving, but right now she was really enjoying the view. Right now the tour was on pause anyway, her friend Beth and the tour guide Mara had gone back down to level two.

It didn't surprise Sarah that Beth would prefer level two. Beth was a smart girl, and Sarah's oldest friend, so she knew that level two was exactly what Beth would enjoy. Sarah wanted to go harder, while Beth always wanted to go longer. Level two was the kind of laid-back fun Beth liked.

Level three was more upbeat. The bar itself had a pre-tiny feel from what Sarah could tell, but the patrons were busy having fun half a step below an orgy. People still seemed to be having fun in their own groups, though their sex acts were far more blatant than level two.

The music pulsed faster, encouraging everyone to loosen up. At one couch a group of middle aged women had changed their group masturbation style. When Beth had been there, these women had been shoving their tinies deep inside themselves and letting them struggle their way free before sliding them back into the rightful places.

By some unspoken signal they'd stopped letting their tinies have any hope of escaping their hot, wet love tunnels. Now they were all pushing and pulling their toys in and out in a synchronized fashion. If Sarah had known these women she would have known that they had been friends since high school cheerleading, and that they still loved doing as much as they could together. That included dancing, shopping, and masturbating along to the tune of the music they used to dance to.

If tinies had been a thing when they were cheerleaders they surely would have included them in their routine.

Sarah gave the rest of the room a brief glance as turned her head toward the door Beth and Mara had left through. Some girls had just finished a round of shotties at the bar, and another just came up the stairs leading two guys by the hands. The bartender was casually pouring a light beer, the bottom of the glass filled with tinies who had been covered in thick crystals of pink sugar.

By the time that beer was done pouring, Sarah was opening the door to the staff stairwell that Mara had brought them up via. To the left the stairs went down, back to where Beth was surely having the time of her life on level two. And to the right? 

Mara was right about level four, Sarah thought as she exited the stairwell. She'd had two choices at the top of the stairs, one to an observation level that Mara likely would have taken her to first, and one that exited just to the left of the bar. Sarah had skipped observing. She was ready to participate.

The bartender gave her an odd look as she walked through the staff door, but when she saw the wristband that Sarah wore that frown changed to a smile. 

"Welcome to level four!" the bartender said. She was almost as tall as Sarah, but had her hair cut very short, almost flat to the skin, except for a two-inch black mohawk. "Care for a drink?" 

Without looking the punk-bartender had already begun mixing up something for Sarah. A little flourish covered the top of the drink with micros and she handed the tall blonde her new drink.

"I suggest you sit down and get a read of the room before you hop in there," the bartender said, and for once Sarah took someone's advice.

Sarah parked her toned backside on one of the leather stools in front of the bar. She noticed with some pleasure that it was heated against her skin as her short dress rode up. Sarah was too engrossed in the massive scene in front of her to realize that the stool wasn't heated, the top cushion was just full of half-inch tinies that generated enough heat that it was comfortable.

They screamed in agony as her massive (to them) ass smashed the clear ceiling above them. The most lucky were given a direct view of Sarah's asshole and spared her weight. The least lucky were wishing the side effects of shrinking didn't include extreme durability. 

As she sipped her drink, a wonderful mixture of top-shelf vodka and a fruit juice she wasn't familiar with, Sarah tried to take in everything she saw. Maybe she should have gone to the observation room first.

Floor one had been a blast. A massive party with seemingly unlimited tinies half a step below a rave.

Floor two had been much more toned down; Beth's kind of party. Less crowd, more anticipation before fulfillment.

Floor three had been much more Sarah's style. Fast, loose, yet still not quite her ideal scenario.

Floor four though? There was no restraint here. And less clothes. All about the room couches and beanbags were strategically placed to give people room to walk and play.

As she watched a well-muscled blonde woman was making out with a young man while she casually stroked his member. The woman was clearly in control of the situation; Sarah had seen this before. The man looked straight out of high school and was clearly out of his depth. Sarah giggled as she saw his testicles shift about independent of the stroking. 

Moments later his testicles pulled closer to his body and he started to cum. The woman didn't stop kissing or stroking him as he shot his load and several tinies onto his stomach. When he was done she slowed down and at her insistence laid back on the beanbag.

Another woman, clearly friends with the first and similarly built, came and knelt next to the teenager. The two women spoke briefly before picking off the semen-covered tinies from his stomach and feeding them to each other. Between them the boy smiled unbelievingly, he wasn't sure what to make of the situation but his overloaded senses were all screaming from joy.

The first woman leaned across the young man to kiss her newly arrived friend. As the two kissed, the boy began to shrink. He didn't realize at first with the spectacle above him, and even if he had it wouldn't have mattered. Sarah gasped in shock as she watched him shrink suddenly. 

When he stopped, he was a hair under nine inches. This was apparently perfect for the women, because they each laid on the large beanbag, spreading their legs and scooting close to each other. The first woman licked her toys legs quickly, then slid him feet first into her vagina. He panicked as he was quickly enveloped up to his waist but this of course only felt wonderful to the gianess who now owned him. 

Her friend scooted closer while she held his midsection, and guided the rest of him into her own waiting, hungry snatch. If the music had been quieter they could have heard his scream rapidly cut off when he slipped inside. He fought for all he was worth, but in a moment he was shoulder deep into this new pussy, and the two women scooted closer to each other. Twenty seconds after he'd started to shrink the two women were pushing their pussies together and riding their makeshift double ended dildo. If Sarah hadn't seen the action she wouldn't have even realized they'd casually shrunk a man on their own.

"That's what level four is all about!" the bartender said, leaning against the bar behind Sarah. "Very few people are free from shrinking up here, but you keep that wristband on and you'll be fine."

Sarah nodded to the bartender but couldn't quite get the look of shock off her face. Shrinking had always been fairly random, or a nicely controlled event. But those women had shrunk him themselves! And as she looked around she realized that was far from the only occurance of that on this floor.

The floor wasn't huge, but it was easily big enough for the fifty or so people that were playing with each other. Sarah made herself finish her drink before she even thought about going out there. Periodically someone would vanish and another would step in to take their place. In the few minutes it took her to drain her glass she saw at least three men get shrank and eaten by women she would have guessed were their girlfriends. A one of those girls had immediately been shrank and slipped into a man's cock.

Knowing her wristband would protect her, Sarah sat her empty glass on the bar and strode into the fray. On one of the couches, slightly above the rest of the crowd, a tall and well-muscled man was casually stroking himself. He had a chest-length red beard and something in him drew Sarah in. She walked up to him and started to introduce herself, but he just grabbed her by the hand and pulled her onto the couch with him.

"Get that dress off girl!" he said. That close she saw that he had tinies artfully woven into his beard. Without a second thought she slipped her dress over her head. Sarah tossed it aside as he slipped a finger into her sex.

"Wanna get me ready?" he asked her with a wink.

Breathlessly Sarah nodded and knelt in front of him. He'd been playing with himself when she came up to him, but he was still only half hard. One of her petite hands picked up his shaft, six inches already, and lifted it so she could see his testicles.

Knowing what the movement inside them meant, she slipped his sac into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. Cheerfully she imagined the horror the tinies he'd cock vored must have felt at that moment.

After bathing his testicles in her mouth she licked her way up his growing shaft. His head grew fast, so she slipped her mouth around it before it would get too large. As he kept getting larger and larger she did her best to get it all into her mouth, but after several minutes she had to pull off for breath.

When she did so she saw that she'd been trying to deep throat the largest cock she'd ever seen. Ten inches if it was one. The man motioned for her to come up to him, so she did. Her pussy was slick with anticipation.

"I need a condom," he said to her. Sarah just laughed and shook her head as she positioned his cock at her opening. She carefully lowered herself and did her best to relax. The head stretched her wider and wider, and just as she thought he wouldn't be able to fit, he slipped in. Surprised, she slid halfway down his cock before she stopped herself.

"No you don't," Sarah said back as she started riding him slowly.

"Not anymore," he replied. Sarah puzzled over this a little, but the massive love stick inside of her didn't let her think. She rode him up and down, each time taking a little more of him into her until she felt him start tapping her cervix. Then Sarah stayed still, holding him deep inside.

When she did the man started to laugh to himself. He put both his large hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. It hurt her a little as he pushed, forcing more of himself into her, but she relaxed and did her best to enjoy the feeling. With a moan she closed his eyes as the pressure built.

The pressure of his cock against her cervix grew and grew, and in only a few moments it seemed as though she must have taken all of him despite her knowing exactly what she could fit in that hole. Sarah opened her eyes and looked down to see how much was left. Were his arms even larger now?

"Half?" she said to herself as she saw a surprising amount of cock still remaining outside of her. Then a wave of realization passed through her. Eyes wide she looked up at the man she had mounted. His hands had grown much larger on her shoulders, and as she processed what was happening to her, the wristband slipped free over her hand.

"But I'm off limits!" she said to the man as she desperately tried to get her feet under her to pry herself off his massive cock. He just laughed at her efforts and kept pushing down hard on her shoulders. "No!"

"Not to me," he said with a glint in his eye. Sarah screamed as the shrinking accelerated and his eyes rolled backward in pleasure. 

The cock inside her grew and expanded. His hands wouldn't let her pop off like her body screamed at her to do, so instead as her body shrank around it she felt her insides shift to accomodate. Her pelvis shattered. Her ribs broke. As she screamed the cock became everything.

And she became the condom he had been wanting. Casually he grabbed her waist and tugged her downward until he finally managed to get his entire cock into her.
Sarah couldn't move beyond flapping her arms comically, and the giant grabbed her legs and slipped them under his balls. Somehow with his massive fingers her legs were tied into knots. Insanely painful knots as her bones broke repeatedly. The only part of her that she had any true control of was her head, situated directly over the top of his urethra. Just like a good condom, he'd made sure to leave a space at the tip.

Sarah watched, horrified, as another woman knelt next to the giant that had horrifying plans for her. Between her panic and the loud music she couldn't hear what they said to each other, but clearly they knew each other. The woman looked down at Sarah the condom and smiled. Then she opened her mouth and lowered her head. 
This woman didn't have any more luck with sucking his entire cock than Sarah did, though she did get a couple inches into her throat. Her massive tongue ran up Sarah's back as her Sarah got a good look down the woman's throat. Then the hot wet world around her got even tighter as the cock was forced past her uvula.

The giantess pulled off of Sarah just as Sarah started to lose her voice from screaming. Suddenly able to see again, she saw the giantess straddle the man that was supposed to be hers and felt a massive hand encircle her waist. The base of the cock.

"Please! No!" Sarah screamed as best she could at the approaching vagina.

Ellen aimed the cock at her pussy and slipped the head inside of her. She started bouncing up and down, taking him deeper just as Sarah had been doing minutes earlier. It was obvious when the condom's arms slipped inside of her; the vibrations and massaging felt wonderful. Deeper and deeper she took the cock until she felt it settle impossibly deep inside of her. Looking down as her pussy lips encircled the base of his cock she could see a little bulge where his cock ended in her belly.

"Holy shit that doesn't make any sense!" she said aloud. The man laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't play by the rules honey," he said back to her. Pulling her down for a kiss he rolled her onto her back on the couch and took control. 

The two forgot there was even a condom present, except for the wonderful sensations her tiny struggles gave them. He pounded his way into her, loving the way her stomach bulged when he was fully inserted. She was right, it didn't make sense that he hadn't slammed against her cervix almost immediately, but as orgasm after orgasm hit her she didn't care.

Soon she was exhausted, and he was getting close.

"Roll over!" he said to her.

She complied and he aimed his cock at her ass. The woman had a moment of panic, she wasn't a fan of anal, but she was too tired to do anything about it as he rammed his cock into her. Half went in with the first dive and on the second push he was balls deep. There was no time for her to catch her breath as he pounded away.

Several minutes later he was ready to cum. He slowed his strokes and reached under his balls. Below the two struggling tinies inside his testicles he felt his condom's tied together legs and impossibly untied them. Feeling the condom slipping off his cock he resumed pounding tonight's hole. When the condom was halfway up his shaft he started to come, and he rammed himself as deep as he could get into the woman's tortured anus. 

She came again as she felt the heat from his seed deep inside her ass, then yet again as she felt several tiny forms start moving inside of her. With a final spurt of his seed the man pulled his massive cock out of her asshole.  

Smiling to himself as he saw the condom rapidly regaining her shape through the gaping hole, along with the two tinies he'd cock vored on the way to the club, the man wiped himself off and signaled to the bartender. The girl with a mohawk acknowledged him and started to mix his drink.

Her impromptu near-horse lover wandered away as Ellen tried to catch her breath. She was lucky no one else mounted her as she laid there on the couch with her holes gaping. Her anus was regaining its original shape quickly though. Not fast enough to keep Sarah in, but she didn't care. 

After several moments of pain Sarah felt her body snap back to its normal shape. She knew where she was, she'd seen everything from her view on top of that massive cock. At knee height to her two other young women were hugging and crying. Who knows how long they'd been in that man's balls? Only to finally be ejected into some random person's asshole?

And who cares about them? Sarah thought to herself as she saw the asshole still open above her. Without sparing them a second glance she reached upward and slipped a hand over the still spasming anal circle. Desperation gave her strength and she pulled herself free as the anus resumed its regular shape. Her foot was almost caught by it as it closed shut. 

When she turned to look she got one last look at the little ball-toys. The two girls were reaching upward, horrified at what was happening. Hoping she'd try to rescue them from the giantess's rectum before someone else used it as their personal toy. Covering them in even more jizz than they already were.

Sarah spared them a laugh as she stumbled off the giantess's ass. She fell on her back onto the couch, then quickly stood. Being a tiny was horrible, but she knew she was now nigh-invincible. For better or worse.

As she stumbled away, realizing she was roughly four inches tall, the giantess rolled over and sat up. Uncaring about Sarah, she let out a dreamy sigh of satisfaction and stood up. As Sarah watched the woman took two shaky steps then the bearded man was back. He clapped the woman on the shoulder lightly and she shrank almost instantly.

With a smile he picked up the woman's two-inch tall form from the floor and slipped her, screaming and confused, into his mouth. He took a drink from what was clearly the horn of some large animal and swallowed her down. He searched the couch briefly and found Sarah trying to hide under her dress. Unsuccessfully.

He laughed at her efforts and picked her up. She screamed in his hand, but of course he wasn't interested in that. There was a massive sensation of movement as he moved somewhere that Sarah couldn't see.

Then the lights changed and the music dimmed.

"Right this way sir," a woman's voice said. Sarah couldn't see anything where she was encased in his hand, but she knew she was no longer on level four.

"Here's this week's winner!" the man said as he held out his hand. Sarah stood, carefully balanced on his palm. She could barely see her surroundings through her tears.

"Please let me go!" she screamed at the red-bearded giant.

"Of course little one," he said as he tilted his hand. She tried to hang on but she didn't really have a chance.

Sarah was only in open space for a moment before she splashed into something. It stung her eyes and nostrils as she swam back to the surface.

"What do you think, is this a fifteen year barrel?" the bearded man asked someone above her.

"Probably, sir," the same woman's voice replied. "If we scratch that tiny up it'll give it a more fruity flavor, but as she is we should have a nice smokey flavor by then."

"Smokey it is then!" he said loudly. His face came into view as Sarah tried swimming toward the side of the keg that she had been dropped into. "I'll see you in fifteen years little lady!"

With this the man turned and left the brewery portion of The Tunnel. As he did the technicians behind him slid the lid onto the keg of what would be scotch and started to nail it down. Sarah screamed as the light faded to the sound of hammering nails.

** Fifteen years later **

There was motion. The burning worsened briefly, but Sarah had been stuck at the bottom of this barrel for what seemed like an eternity. Even this pain was better than the endless monotonous burn of the whiskey she'd been swimming in.

Then light. The pressure around her changed and her body rapidly floated to the top of the barrel. Her eyes adjusted to the light just in time for her to see something massive and metal dip into the liquid that she had been flavoring for so long and scoop her out with some of it. 

The man with the red beard carefully ladled out two finger's worth of scotch, and the flavoring of course, and poured it into a tall glass. The tiny floated to the top of the amber liquid.

"Hey there!" he said excitedly as he saw Sarah's eyes widen in recognition. He lifted the glass closer to his face. "Bottoms up!"