- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's time for some floor two action!

Working here sure has its perks, Elijah thought to himself as he mixed up yet another excessively sweet beverage for one of his regulars. 

His hands worked on automatic; he'd been behind the bar here at The Tunnel for two and a half years and his body knew what was behind the shelf almost better than his mind did. If he ever forgot where a specific bottle was he just ignored whatever he was doing and his hands would grab, pour, and replace almost before he realized what was going on. He just had to double check the right tinies were in the right spot. Occasionally the restocker got the order wrong and no one enjoyed a super-tough tiny when they expected a nice chewy one in their martini.

Pouring the bright yellow drink from the chrome shaker into a large martini glass, Elijah found himself smiling. Some of his coworkers had to break out their fake smiles all the time, but he enjoyed the work more than they did. He'd also climbed the ladder just a little bit, they were all short-timers. More of them might have stuck around if they knew the benefits of working there longer term but the management was purposefully hush-hush on all that.

The first-year benefit was access to newer types of tinies that the public couldn't get yet - without paying a ridiculous fee. The first time Elijah had used a tiny as a condom it had been one of the greatest experiences of his life. He didn't care about the birth control part, that wasn't an issue anymore, but the feeling and knowledge of a screaming tiny being wrapped so tightly around his cock had been incredible. His girlfriend had loved how the tiny's struggling arms and oddly distorted breasts had worked as ribbing and added sensation. All around an experience he revisited anytime it was possible.

When the waitress, a playful college freshman named Sue who took pride in wearing as little as possible at work, took away the yellow drink he had a minute to himself.

As he lost himself in thought his hands wiped down the bartop with a damp towel automatically. 

While he cleaned, he enjoyed the pleasant tickle coming from his testicles. The benefit of working there for two years was that he could get one of several elective procedures done for free. He had, of course, chosen the cockvore package. Now rarely did a day go by where there wasn't at least one tiny bringing him pleasure while struggling for their life. At least until he came into another girl, sending the tiny along with his seed into a willing (or occasionally unwilling) hole.

Tonight's tiny was particularly active. He'd been lucky enough to catch an original that had tried to sneak backstage before she'd gone to the auto-sorter. Management didn't mind if he did that once in awhile. It wasn't like they weren't going to clone hundreds of copies of the poor girl for entertainment anyways. Originals just worked better as tinies all around.

It was a slow evening on floor two, for which he was thankful. It was the more toned-down floor anyways which was why he had chosen to remain here for so long. Most of his clients were regulars, even though they rarely used names here. Especially the girl he could only think of as the little redhead. 

He may have been a long term (for this place) employee, but he hadn't gotten there by asking too many questions. All he knew was the little redhead was some kind of behind-the-scenes player. She looked too young to drive, but tipped excellent and he'd seen dozens, if not hundreds, of people fall prey to whatever her appetite was that particular night. There were very few people he'd ever heard of who could make tinies on their own. 

Today she was a sexy schoolgirl, which she matched to a 'T'. Last week's theme had been businesswoman. Elijah had been a big fan of that one. But not a big enough fan to be stupid.

An order came across the bar LED screen. It was just a draft beer, which he quickly got going. Without thinking he fished three one-inchers out of the clear stasis pot labeled 'one hour' and dropped them into a tall glass. They screamed as they suddenly realized their situation. The stasis pot kept them fresh and unaware, which kept them from tiring themselves out if they weren't held in suspended animation.

Soon they were washed aside by the dark brew as it dropped on them. There was a deluge of a fine, heavy stout that would have drowned lesser tinies that weren't immortal against everything but stomach acid. For one hour. When the beer was done pouring and the three tinies were struggling to stay afloat in the heavy liquid he put the glass onto a tray, where Sue swept it away toward the couple in the corner.

With regards to his regulars, Elijah was observant but he was no fool. Which was why when the two girls getting a tour earlier had walked by, he'd noticed how the little redhead had eyed the other redhead that walked through floor two. They hadn't stayed long, tour groups rarely did, but he was sure the tourist had noticed his favorite regular as well. 

Which meant he had a job to do when the redhead tourist came back down with the tour guide. Clearly she'd asked to come back. The guide, whose name Elijah had never gotten even though he'd came in her ass almost a dozen times in what was deemed the 'backstage free-use zone,' made eye contact with him and gave him a slight smile. Her eyes shifted to the little redhead, who had noticed the return of her latest fixation.

Elijah flagged down the latest girl with a wave and a smile. He flipped his washcloth over his shoulder (made of a special material that always appeared pristine white) as she came over. 

"How are you tonight miss?" Elijah asked politely. He had a faint Oxford accent which had proven successful with almost every woman he'd met. If he didn't have a strong feeling the little redhead wanted to play with this slightly older redhead he'd have had her on her knees behind the bar in minutes. 

"Beth," the girl said. She had striking blue eyes which was probably why the little redhead was so interested in her. "Cranberry vodka?"

Before he realized what he was doing, he'd already had the drink mixed. Tossing on the garnish of micros with a little flourish, he handed her a top-shelf drink. Whether she realized it or not, she was drinking her last drink.

**

Beth gave the bartender a high-five. He'd mixed her a wonderful drink with vodka from a bottle she knew she'd never be able to afford on her own. This VIP tour was incredible! Sarah had been right about how wonderful this night would be. He'd even thrown in extra micros for her. The bubbly sensation as they crawled all over her mouth before she swallowed them was one of her favorite things.

The bartender leaned over the bar slightly and beckoned with one finger. Beth couldn't help but lean forward too. She hadn't come down here to chat with him, but his eyes and accent were intoxicating on their own.

"I think little red there wants to meet you," he said to her, indicating with his eyes the young looking redhead that Beth had originally returned to floor two to meet.

Beth stole a quick glance which confirmed what the bartender had told her. The little redhead was eyeing them both and gave Beth a playful wave with the hand that was above the table. 

That was all the invitation Beth needed. She'd been wondering how to talk to this girl who somehow was in the most exclusive club in town even though she clearly wasn't of age. Through the rest of their tour she'd been mulling it over in her head.

Something about the girl just didn't seem right. Or maybe seemed too right. 

As she took a long sip of her drink licking at the fleeing micros as some tried to escape across her lips, Beth tried to gather the courage to go talk to her. 

"Just go talk to her," the bartender told her with a bemused smile. "She doesn't bite."

That was a lie, he thought to himself. If he had a dollar for every tiny he'd seen herdo terrible things to he'd be able to retire today with a permanent erection. The girl was a human shark. He'd done this process twice already tonight.

Beth threw caution to the wind and walked over to the girl. As she got closer the little redhead indicated the chair across from her with her free hand. Beth now noticed that the other hand was rhythmically moving below the table. 

Sarah would love this girl, she thought as she sat down. The girl signalled something to the bartender, and moments later a barely dressed waitress brought over two bowls; one of tinies and the other of a melted chocolate.

**

Elijah watched as the two women talked. Whatever the little one was saying to Beth really had her captivated. Idly he took a one-incher from the same stasis pot as earlier and tossed her in his mouth. Chewing lightly on her like she was a piece of gum, he filled two more orders. Bloody Marys he especially liked making; there was something perversely wonderful about fresh grinding a dozen micros as they screamed (which couldn't be heard over the music) to make the right coloring and salty flavor for the top layer of the drink.

After Sue had taken those away he turned back to the couple. The little redhead had leaned forward to grab one of Beth's hands lightly. He knew what this meant; the action was about to start. Without thinking about it he swallowed the tiny he'd been chewing on.

**

Beth was immediately enchanted by the girl, she couldn't say why. She didn't even get her name yet she would have done anything she asked. Part of her desperately wanted to crawl under the table and see what had the girl's hand so occupied. She knew what was happening of course, but this was almost a compulsion.

Serena knew what Beth was feeling, of course. She'd been a regular at The Tunnel since it had opened, and a silent hunter of humanity throughout its history. And before. If her kind had a name she did not know it; she'd only ever met two others like herself, and one was upstairs. Her distinctive red hair was simply her latest draw for this generation. The fact that tinies had become so popular simply let her operate more openly.

As she masturbated lightly with another woman who Serena had shrunken earlier, she slid her free hand across the table and touched Beth's wrist. That was more effort than she had to make normally. Beth had a stronger will than most. Her earlier toy had come under her control just with eye contact.

The touch was something she'd never seen resisted. Beth's eyes glazed over lightly, her smile became slightly vacant. There was a sensation of heat between the two as Serena's will dominated the other redhead's. 

Backing off her compulsion slightly, Serena reached into her purse. She had more plans for tonight that didn't include staying at floor two. There was a jazz show she planned on making in an hour. Her ticket said 'ADMIT ONE' but no one ever minded a plus-one that they didn't see. 

With her busy hand she pushed her earlier companion, now three inches tall, as far into her sex as she could. Then she idly pulled her panties back over to cover herself.

They weren't sexy panties, but that was for a reason. It was far easier to keep tinies where they belonged with a tight pair of underwear. She sent a small mental command to the vibrator to fall asleep, and she quit panicking, her movements ceased.

Then she straightened back up and put the item she'd pulled from her purse onto the table. It was a butt plug, somewhere between small and medium, jet black with heart-shaped jewel at the base. Beth looked at it with her hypnotized eyes. Serena sent her the mental suggestion she wanted, then placed it on the booth seat next to her.

Without any hesitation Beth stood up and peeled her tight shorts off. 

**

Elijah watched with amusement as he saw her do so. Beth had a great body and the little redhead was sure to have a good time with it. From across the room he watched as Beth straddled the butt plug (he'd seen this show before but it never got old) and lined it up with her anus. Then with a smile on her face she quickly sat down.

Whatever the little redhead did to these women was effective, because there wasn't even a flinch as the massive toy was shoved unceremoniously up her ass. Then something changed.

**

Satisfied her latest toy was fully penetrated by her second favorite toy, Serena released all hold she had on Beth's mind. There was a brief moment of confusion on her face, then shock.

"Holy ow!" Beth yelled. She tried to stand but she was unaccustomed to the butt plug and its method of insertion. Multiple little men? No problem. A butt plug that could potentially take two people pulling to get out? Problem. Her legs refused to obey and all she managed to do was tap the base of the plug on the booth cushion and send painful vibrations through her entire body.

She looked at her companion in confusion. The little redhead just gave her a smile and a cutesy little wave as she licked her other hand, still shiny with her own fluids.

Then things got worse. The girl dressed in a scandalously small schoolgirl outfit winked at her.

Suddenly the plug got bigger as Beth panicked. No, the plug wasn't getting bigger and splitting her insides. It wasn't growing and shoving itself farther into her than what should be possible. The little redhead wasn't growing taller as she smiled and giggled in a way that would have turned on anyone who wasn't rapidly achieving an understanding of their dire situation.

No, the plug wasn't getting larger as pain exploded in Beth's backside. As it pushed her insides in ways they weren't meant to move. As her pelvis was pulverized, followed almost immediately by her ribcage as the plug demanded room that she did not have to give.

No. She was getting smaller.

Beth had enough time to realize what was happening and utter one scream before her shrinking form was almost perfectly molded to the outside of the plug. The only parts of her that weren't clinging to the plug so closely that they were almost paint were her arms and her legs. Some primitive reflex kept them kicking comically as she did everything she could to scream. Not that it worked.

**

Serena let out another giggle as she watched her plug cover's limbs flail wildly. It was a sight she'd never get tired of, both because it was hilarious to see someone in so much pain that they literally couldn't not move, and because it meant this toy was going to be wonderful.

As her new toy sat on the booth next to her, Serena used both thumbs to slide her panties down to her knees. Then she picked up the plug and began lathering it with her tongue. After a minute of this, she gazed at her handiwork. The plug was well lubricated, but something was missing.

"Oh, right!" she said to herself. Carefully pinching the drawn out stretched skin that had been Beth's head, she pulled upward. Most of Beth was clinging too hard to the plug to move (she'd have to cut her off later), but her face had enough slack that after a few moments effort Serena had exactly what she wanted. 

Beth's head was now perfectly protruding atop the plug. Somehow Beth managed to scream as Serena made sure to cover her head with saliva too. 

Then the plug went back onto the booth, and without any ceremony Serena simply stood up partially, scooted over, and gently sat down. She was pretty used to this toy, but she knew it would simply feel better if she took her time.

Beth's head was able to move slightly, and Serena loved the sensation of tickling at her asshole. Preferably she would take more time with this, but the jazz show was starting soon. Exhaling with pleasure she sank lower. The could tell when Beth's arms had slipped inside her anus; the wonderful massaging was just beginning. A moment later the legs slipped inside along with the widest part of the plug.

Serena felt it slide home as far as it could, kept from being pulled even further in by the jeweled heart base she enjoyed so much. Satisfied, she pushed one finger into her vagina to make sure her other toy was as far in as it could be as well. 

Then she replaced her underwear and drained what had been Beth's drink in one gulp. She eyed the bowl full of tinies and picked up one, quickly dragging it through the still melted chocolate before casually tossing it in her mouth. Then she leaned down, pulled several large denomination bills from her pulls and left them on the table.

As she left the club she gave the bartender a little wave. He gave her a polite one back. Playfully Serena shook her butt in his direction, loving the feeling of the plug spreading her asshole. She hoped he stuck around.

He always brings me the best toys, Serena thought as her butt plug's tormented flailing massaged her insides pleasantly. 

She'd wake up her vibrator when she got in the cab.