- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

M/F/f

Sorry I've been absent, I'll try to get back more into writing mode now.

For those of you who want more descriptive...descriptions, feel free to think of Eve as that cute barista you never managed to talk to outside the coffee shop. 

Enjoy!

Eve was having the time of her life. Sure it had taken several hours of waiting outside for her to get into The Tunnel, but now that she was inside it really was everything she could have hoped for. The cover charge hadn't even been half what she had thought it would be. 

Considering how expensive tinies and alcohol were normally a more level-headed person would have been a little suspicious.

But here in the heavy pulsing music, surrounded by the crowd of partiers and two shots in, the skinny college freshman was far from level headed. The music had intoxicated the tall brunnette before she'd even hit the dance floor, but when she'd seen how the bartenders here slipped a tiny into every shot glass just after they filled it with liquor she'd tossed aside any restraint she might have had upon finally getting into the greatest club in the city.

In her heightened state of mind the shots went down more easily than the tinies she found fleeing desperately in the chaos of the endless party. She slammed down two shots of whiskey as soon as she got inside, enjoying the burning of the alcohol coupled with the struggling of the tinies now inside her stomach. Then when, in the midst of a catch pop song that she'd spent grinding on a man almost as tall as she was as he slipped a hand up her skirt, she caught a two-incher that someone had thrown across the dance floor her hunger was reawakened.

She gave her handsy dance partner a pointed gesture with her head before slipping the tiny into her mouth. He got the signal and followed her off the dance floor to one of the many mini-bars mini bars scattered around the ground floor. Eve knew he would follow her anywhere now that she'd let him feel her up. 

Her new friend got them each a shot of whiskey, and while the alcohol went down easy this time the larger tiny she'd caught managed to get itself stuck in her throat.

While Eve choked on the little life that was struggling to not get swallowed (a terrified gymnast who had gotten lost at a convention) she stumbled her way toward the lady's room. When she turned to push the door open with her shoulder as her eyes started to water (that gymnast was really holding on to her epiglottis in a desperate bid to avoid digestion) she looked back and saw her hookup already moving back to the dancefloor.

She'd have rolled her eyes if she hadn't been coughing so hard. But she felt her little obstruction move a little more with each cough and by the time she got to the sink she was able to spit the tiny out. The little blonde hit the porcelain hard and slipped straight down the drain with a tiny scream.

"Damn!" Eve said aloud as she saw her little snack vanish down the sink drain. She wiped the tears from her eyes and ran some water to wash her hands quickly.

Unknown to her the tiny had been caught in the bend of the pipes below the sink and her running water was only increasing the little woman's torment. Not that it would have mattered to Eve, of course, tinies were nothing but food and toys. 

The plumber would fish the tiny out in a few days when the sink finally got backed up enough to be a nuisance.

As Eve took a couple deep breaths to regain her composure she noticed something in the mirror. A little latch on the wall at the far end of the bathroom stalls. And was that the outline of a door faintly visible, putting that little latch just where a door handle would be?

Ignoring the obvious sounds of someone masturbating in the firs stall, and the faint scream of a tiny every so often, Eve walked toward the door. With a finger she pulled the tiny latch upward and the door slid open without a sound. Beyond it was a plain looking hallway lit with a strange blue light. When she peeked her head around the corner she could see the hall led to a set of stairs not far to her left.

"Backstage pass, here I come!" she said quietly to herself.

Eve took a step into the hallway and

**

fell as though there had been a step that she didn't see and stumbled to her knees.

The surprise of the fall didn't hide the fact that she was naked though. As she tried to wrap her intoxicated mind around what was going on she tried to get to her feet. The pink platform she had fallen onto was extremely slippery though and instead she fell onto her side.

Just as she took a moment to cover herself and see the area around her, a circular room with multiple open doorframes, the floor tilted and she slipped screaming toward one of the doors. There was a blurry word above the door that she couldn't see then she was slipping through a long circular tunnel. She picked up speed, screaming in panic as she went, until the floor suddenly dropped out from under her.

Eve only fell for a moment when she landed on her back on a cold slanted surface. There was a brief moment of quiet as she realized what she'd landed in. Then the world shifted once again. 

Up above her she saw a giant bearded face, smiling and talking to someone as he handed the metal cup containing Eve to a paying customer. The loud pulsing music of the club had been replaced with something slower, more sensual. Then as Eve tried to get to her feet on the smooth surface of the cup her world began to shake. When she fell on her back she was able to see the face of he woman who had bought her. On a more normal day this woman may have been a teacher or a librarian. But on this day she was partying just like Eve had been.

Her giantess owner said something to someone, Eve couldn't make it out in her terror, then the cup was overturned. Screaming, Eve fell onto something soft and warm. Then the fingers of a giant closed over her.

There was a dropping sensation in her stomach as she was suddenly lowered then two finger tips pinched her sides. She looked up as she fought futilely against the fingers and saw the grinning face of a short-haired man looking down at here.

Terrified she was about to be eaten she raised her hands above her head to protect herself and closed her eyes. Instead of feeling warm lips engulfing her arms though, she felt her feet contact something hot. And slightly sticky.

"What?" she cried out confused. She tried to look down but couldn't see over the fingers holding her still. Eve kicked her legs to try and get her feet free but the face above her groaned in pleasure as she did so then pushed her further down.

After pushing Eve into the hole up to her waist the fingers moved and she could see. She wasn't being eaten. The club hadn't turned her into food.

She was a topper.

Eve struggled with all her might to escape the urethra of the massive penis that she was caught in even though she knew from her own use of tinies that it was only bringing the giant more pleasure. Then the fingers returned and held her arms close to her side as another finger gently pushed on the top of her head. 

She sank further in. First to her belly button, then up to her breasts. When her arms were stuck in the giant's cock the fingers left her side and the finger pushed her down one more time.

With a scream Eve slid further in until only her head was exposed, the rest of her body encased in a hot prison of flesh. She could feel the giant's racing pulse all around her and occasionally had to spit out the slick salty precum that was oozing out of the penis all around her. Then the giant must have sat down because all Eve could see was what appeared to be the underside of the table.

Just she saw thought things couldn't get any worse, the short brown haired woman's face came into view. The maybe-librarian smiled as she saw the tiny nestled in the tip of her lover's cock, then her mouth formed a large 'O' before she quickly engulged the cock and Eve in a warm wet bath. 

Eve kept screaming as the woman's tongue ran over her face before her view went deeper into the woman's mouth. Teeth rocked past as the cock went further in. The back of the woman's throat pushed roughly on Eve's face for a moment before the head of the cock shot past it. There wasn't enough light to see anything but Eve knew if she could she'd be looking straight down a long path to the woman's stomach. Just like hundreds of tinies had seen down her own throat over the past couple of years. 

There was a sensation of movement as the woman bobbed her head up and down on the cock, using her throat to massage her lover, then Eve's ears popped as the woman pulled her head off his cock. Eve could hear the woman take a couple of deep breaths over the sound of a slow jazz song. Then the woman made a special point to lick Eve's face before deepthroating her lover again.  

The cycle repeated for what seemed like an eternity. The woman would plant her lover's cock as deep as she could then use her throat and light suction to bring him closer to the edge. Eve was continuously spitting out the giantess's saliva and the giant's precum. Even though she knew there was only one way this could end her instincts wouldn't let her stop fighting. 

She kicked her legs to try and slip free. After a few minutes she managed to get one arm free, then the next. The giantess saw this and only gave her a wink before sucking the dick back into her throat. Knowing that her tiny toy was working itself free only made the giantess apply more suction in an effort to swallow her toy early.

Not that she had long to wait anyway.

Her lover tapped her on the shoulder two times. It was a signal they'd decided on years ago when society had loosened up and tinies had become a popular snack and toy. They both loved trading oral, both in public and private, but when your mouth is full it would be a shame to break your rhythym just to let your lover know you were about to cum straight down her throat. Or, more often, when it was simply too loud to tell her easily (like when you were getting blown at a football game). So they made a system.  Two taps simply meant he was bout to cum down her throat.

So the giantess pulled her mouth off his cock, giving Eve a horrifying view of what she knew was going to happen. There was a world shaking rhythmic motion that made Eve sick to her stomach as she pushed against the sides of the urethra to try and pull her legs free. Then above her she saw the titanic mouth open one more time.

Eve watched the titanic mouth approach her once more but this time her body wasn't thrust through those massive lips and down the hot wet throat. The giantess kept jerking the cock containing Eve as she put the tip just onto her tongue.

Then Eve felt a buildup of pressure below her feet and she screamed just as the first jet of semen shot around her body and launched her out of the cock with it. She landed on the giantess's tongue along with the hot salty fluid. Some got in her mouth as she screamed and more covered her as she tried to crawl along the tongue back toward the teeth.

But as one final shot coated her body Eve knew she wasn't getting out. She watched the giant cock squeeze out a little more fluid as the giantess gave it one last milking squeeze that the tip of the massive tongue reached out to miss. Then the lips closed.

Eve managed to get one hand around a tooth, then another. And she pulled her cum-covered body through the teeth that she hoped the giantess wouldn't use to cut her in half. Just as she was about to desperately push against the lips in one last attempt at not getting eaten the lips opened themselves for her. 

Out through the suddenly open lips Eve could see the face of the giant she had just brought immense pleasure to. He was giving his lover a relaxed smile as he took a little sip of whatever he was drinking.

Then the lips closed again, the massive tongue pulled Eve back toward the giantess's throat, and Eve screamed. There was a pull at her legs and she was yanked backward. With a 'gulp' sound all around her Eve was swallowed along with the giant's load. 

The sound of sensual jazz disappeared to be replaced with the giantess's racing heartbeat. The rhythymic contactions of the throat pulled Eve's struggling body downward as Eve fought against the inevitable. Then a space opened up below her feet and Eve suddenly dropped into the giantess's stomach.

Eve only had a moment before the stinging of the acid burned her skin and nostrils.

"No!" she screamed as thick cum fell on her from above as the giantess swallowed again. 

Eve tried to climb back up the side of the stomach walls even though she knew there was no chance of success. She felt some cool liquor fall down from above as she struggled in vain, while light laughter permeated the world around her.

**

Helen giggled as she sipped her gin and tonic. She never got tired of sucking David's dick, especially when they had a topper to play with, and this one was especially active in her stomach. This time Helen hadn't paid extra for a super-tough but the night was young, they had to plan their purchases at least a little.

As the tiny struggled pleasantly Helen leaned her head on David's shoulder while he tucked himself back into his pants. Then a waiter came over with another metal shot glass just like they'd asked earlier. Inside was a larger tiny, about three inches tall. David reached in and pulled out a little brunette.

"Perfect!" Helen said as she hiked her skirt up and David slipped under the table.