- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story's about uh. Well it's kinda strange but know it involves a fun costume, giga, and lots of lewd. Very very lewd. masturbation boobs and such ahoy! Enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me you can do so by buying a premium story at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a smaller tip if that's more your style via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear
Emma looked over the business card in her hands a few times, wondering why she’d even accepted it in the first place. Being a giantess living in a world of toe-tall humans meant she was rather well-known. Not particularly popular because of her disdain for the shorter species, but it wasn’t unusual for her to receive a small mountain of mail on a near-daily basis.

 Most of the letters were too small to read herself. For awhile she’d hired someone specifically to read her back what the mountain of letters said, but quickly found herself brimming with frustration at the innumerable insults blaming her for the death of friends, families, pets, and the like. Not even the thank you cards for disposing of hated neighbors, rivals, and bosses were enough to calm her afterward.

But the vast majority of letters she received were and continued to be from small people. So it was with great surprise that she sifted through the dust-sized letters to find a sturdy, black, business card mixed in.

“ACCEPTING ALL APPLICANTS!” the engraved text read at the top. “IF YOU NEED A JOB, WE WILL FIND YOU ONE! GUARANTEED!”

It sounded absurd. An impossible claim that made the rebellious part of her mind flare up. She wanted to see if they could in fact find a job for someone like her. Unlikely, as the risk of hiring someone eighty times taller than the rest of the workers was considerable, and the benefits were minimal in most fields.

So she went for it.

An impossibly smug smile adorned Emma’s face as she took the shortest way through town to her target. Homes and places of business alike were pushed aside as Emma’s feet trampled through civilization to reach the small, barren building marked on the business card.

“I’m here for the job!” She said, not expecting anything to happen considering how barren and empty the lot was.

So she was naturally surprised when a bright light filled her vision, and she was standing in a vast, empty void.

A slip of paper drifted from above with no apparent source. Rolling her eyes in irritation, Emma already wished she hadn’t taken this mysterious card up on its offer when she began to read over the piece of paper.

“Age? Height? Interests? Fetishes? Measurements? What the fuck kind of…”

There was no response.

Shrugging her shoulders, Emma was about to toss the piece of paper aside when a pencil mysteriously formed in her other hand.

“Ugh. Fine.” Emma muttered, defeated.

After filling out the sheet as best she could she tossed the pencil away, only to watch it vanish as soon as it left her fingers. Rolling her eyes again she tossed the piece of paper straight up, where it flew as if it were attached to a rail before vanishing abruptly as well.

“So what job am I gonna be able to do.” Emma asked in a mocking tone as she folded her arms over her considerable bust. “Or have I stumped your fuckin’-”

A new piece of paper drifted from above, which Emma quickly snatched.

“…Shit. Maybe this is for real.”

Several items dropped from above and fell around Emma’s feet. A hairband with two small black horns attached. A small assortment of leather and lace items that looked as if they would hug Emma’s curves tightly. A pair of miniature prop wings that looked like they belonged on a Halloween costume. And a long black… thing shaped like a spade at the end.

“And no shoes. Fuck. I guess I might as well give it a fuckin’ shot.”

Emma set about changing into the new outfit provided for her and before long was transformed. Long lacy gloves clung tightly to her arms, feeling a bit uncomfortable if she was being honest with herself, but the rest of the outfit looked so damn good she  was honestly okay with it. A tight bustier clung to her breasts for dear life, desperate to hold them in place. Her stomach was completely uncovered, allowing the little bit of belly to hang over the front of leather skirt. Finally, topping the look off was a small pair of horns sticking out the top of her head and a long tail.

“If I had known that being a succubus was a job I could actually apply for I might have taken this a bit more seriously.” Emma mused as the sound of leather rubbing against leather filled the empty room.

Three ropes descended from the emptiness above with three different labels. None of them sounded familiar, so with a careless shrug of the shoulders, Emma picked the center option.

A small amount of confetti fell from above, along with a thin manual. Opening it up Emma expected some horrible mess about quotas, overtime, and the like, but instead found overwhelmingly graphic images on pleasuring men and women alike, which seemed to be her only task.

“Yeah, yeah. I got it.” Take me to where I gotta go now so I can get this over with.” She said, cracking her knuckles. Being a giantess should make it easier than any of the other succubi applicants would have it. Worst case scenario she could overpower someone with one hand and force them to help her.

The room flashed again, turning black and suddenly being illuminated by a moon hanging in the sky. Then a second moon. Then a third, though it was significantly smaller than the other two.

“And it’s not even on Earth! No wonder I didn’t recognize the name!”

Emma placed her hands on her hips and looked down over the world she stood over, and quickly came to a startling realization. Maybe this planet wasn’t the best choice. Back home she was… well… pretty big in comparison to the native inhabitants. But this planet was so minuscule that the normal-sized people back home would appear as towering giants.

Which meant that her feet were currently covering dozens of miles of sparsely illuminated land. Between her toes she could make out tiny spots that would flicker off with every slight movement she made and kick up a slow-moving wall of dust.

“Well I guess I can’t cheat the way I planned on.” Emma began, lifting one foot and watching debris rain down from her bare sole onto the world below in slow motion. “But maybe this is a good thing! If I have to forego stealth I can probably attract a lot more attention at once!”

Satisfied with her predicament, Emma tried to place her foot back down on an area as thinly populated as she could notice, but she nevertheless watched as dozens more minuscule lights went out at once.

“Just part of the necessary sacrifice to make a great first impression!” Emma said, surprising herself with how excited she was. Though she’d intended to make use of her uniform to attempt an erotic striptease that would have many of her minuscule charges staining their pajamas, she knew now it would be more efficient to take as direct a route as possible.

In one quick movement she grabbed both sides of her bustier and ripped it open, allowing her breasts to spill forth, free of their confines. The garment was then tossed aside, where it actually managed to escape the gravitational pull of the planet and begin to drift away. Seconds later the micro-mini-skirt had traveled miles down the length of her legs, and she kicked it aside where it gracefully smothered a few nearby cities into an endless night.

“Finally!” Emma said, running her hands down her nude form. The cool night air caressed her body and she casually began to lower herself onto the center of the strange continent she had materialized over.

With both palms flat she carefully hovered her enormous rear end over what was doubtlessly hundreds of cities with an untold number of people living inside. Normally she would have simply lowered herself to feel them smothered against her bare skin and enjoy the sensations, but she had a job to do. She didn’t know how she knew that she was doing it well, but she imagined thousands of near-microscopic people rushing outside of their homes as she hovered.

Encountered with the twin meteors that made up her prodigious ass, she was sure many would try to flee. Why they would think they could escape a butt so big it could reshape their country with only a few stamps would be beyond her, but those little idiots weren’t the ones she was targeting.

She was going after the ones who watched the ass of their dreams, tanned and perfectly rounded, hovering over their city, the next city over, and probably dozens more around them. Faced with such an overwhelming view of sensuality they would react the only way their puny, animal brains could process it.

By dropping to their knees and masturbating. Men and women alike stared up and praised the moon with one hand as they stopped whatever they were doing to indulge in this once in a lifetime opportunity. They didn’t care about the obvious demon horns poking out the top of the giant woman’s head far above them. They were going to enjoy their final moments.

Until finally, Emma sat. She couldn’t sense whether or not she had accomplished her task, but she had a distinct feeling she had.

And if not, that was still only the first part of it!

From her seated position, Emma leaned to one side until she was in a pushup position, though with both her knees planted firmly on the floor. Those near her toes would have a field day with this new angle of her ass, but they weren’t the ones in immediate danger this time.

No, the twin globes resting on Emma’s chest hanging above the city like the pendulums of an even more massive bell. Just below those breasts lay Emma’s stomach, and those who now found their lives endangered immediately noticed that as the giantess’s stomach pushed out ever so slightly because she was inhaling, those weapons of mass destruction would move in on them just a bit more.

“One side’s coming down now! Make sure to say goodbye!”

The people down below couldn’t speak English, so Emma’s announcement did little more than rattle them to their bones and crack a few windows. Her point became abundantly clear shortly after though, when Emma began to tilt her body to the right. In slow motion those under her right breast were forced to increase the speed at which they manipulated themselves in their final moments.

The stiffer nipple touched down first, driving a dent into the ground that was quickly highlighted by the surrounding flesh clearing a vastly greater area around it. As Emma leaned more to the right her boob flattened out further, wiping away greater expanses of land and civilization alike beneath an all-consuming tidal wave of flesh.

Those spared utter destruction under her left breast breathed a sigh of relief when the natural light of the three moons above began to return, and allowed them a spectacular view of the giantess pleasing herself by grinding one of her naked tits into the dirt. It quickly became far more passionate than they expected as her fingers dug into the earth, trying to gain a better handhold to grind more efficiently into the planet.

Emma was enjoying herself, but it wasn’t enough. Of course it wasn’t enough, she was just driving a boob into the fuckin’ sand. Her imagination filled in a lot of the blanks, sure, but maybe if she applied stimulation to where it belonged more directly…

Taking a deep breath, Emma straightened herself out, unknowingly crushing all those who’d been spared under her left breast moments prior, and began to press her hips forward.

Those who suddenly found themselves beneath Emma’s pussy found it a surprise. With how she’d been moving and the energy that she’d found to mash against planet with just one boob many believed she would ultimately get herself off.

That was not to be the case, and now a whole new section of civilization found themselves plunged into darkness as wet, squishy sounds filled the air all around them. Occasionally musky droplets would rain down  from above, and they had the effect of turning anyone struck into a lust-driven entity. All thoughts were erased from their heads as they looked up at the giant pussy hovering above them, blessing them with a layer of pheromones so thick it would drive even the most proper puritans mad after exposure for only a few minutes.

Entire cities transformed into living fleshy globules as hundreds of people met as one to pleasure one another in service of their giant succubus destroyer. Occasionally Emma herself would partake in the services being offered, and scoop up bits of cities below to mash into her pussy for further stimulation.

At least, that’s what she told herself. She knew it had to be true on some level, as there was no way anyone that small looking up at someone as big and nude as herself would be able to avoid touching themselves. And though she was likely to never know exactly how effective she was at this job, she knew that there was no way a normal-sized applicant was going to come anywhere near the numbers she reached today.

And that was the missing ingredient. The building sexual pleasure for some time had done its job of building Emma up towards an explosive climax, but the thing that ultimately tipped her over was the smug acknowledgment that she was good at what she was doing finished her off.

But as soon as the orgasm hit, Emma found herself once again back in that empty white room. For thirty seconds she lie on the ground, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, even if both stimulation and reason to be doing it were gone now.

Another minute later, having caught her breath, she groaned, and stood. A new piece of paper fell from above, and she caught it. As her eyes skimmed it over, her lips began to curl up into a smile.

“So much for not knowing how fuckin’ well I did.” She said, reading it over. “Total number of orgasms coaxed out of targets: 87,212,362. 67% Male, 32% Female, 1% Other. All very good.”

A line near the bottom of the page suddenly began to glow.

“Number of climaxes captured… zero. How does that work out?”

Almost instantaneously the thin handbook she’d been given before setting out reappeared in front of her, and is if it were being handled by an angry entity it flipped to a specific page and highlighted a block of text.

“Aw geez…” Emma began, scanning the text before her lips turned up into a scowl. “What the fuck? I was supposed to say some fuckin’ magic incantation every time I made someone fuckin’ cum? How was that going to work even if I hadn’t been 500 million times bigger than I normally am?!”

The handbook vanished, and a new slip of paper for Emma to fill out appeared. A second application, with the phrase, “If you find a job you love, you’ll never work a day in your life!” emblazoned underneath.

“Fuck this! I gave you guys a chance! Maybe there just isn’t a perfect a job for me! Don’t romanticize this idea of a perfect job to feel better about losing the best years of your life to-”

The sheet vanished from Emma’s hands, and the world around her flashed once more, before she was standing out in the real world directly in front of the building she’d reached when this whole thing started.

“Ha! Looks like I win again!” Emma announced, before quickly realizing she was back to being outdoors, she was still completely nude. “This still counts!” She shouted, covering herself as best she could and scurrying back the same destructive path she’d taken to get here.