- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey hey another day another episode. This chapter's got a big heavy emphasis on VORE primarily. There's a bit of mouthplay mixed in with the vore, but that's what you should expect from this chapter. It also features numerous cameos from various people because I asked for some volunteers before writing.

As always, if you like my stuff, consider supporting me by buying a more premium, illustrated story at my e-junkie store! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/






Tonight was a very special night.

An altogether new experience for Emma, she made sure she looked immaculate for the occasion. Her makeup and beauty team were hard at work making sure she was presentable even though she was going to be leaving any minute now. In the back of her mind she made a mental note to punish them for this misstep once she returned home afterwards. They’d already done an excellent job only an hour ago, but she made the mistake of taking a second shower out of paranoia, and now the lazy crews were dashing across scaffolding and makeshift rigs to finish cleaning off and applying fresh cosmetics to every bit of her face.

They should have warned her that water would ruin the make up, though!!!

“All clear!” A small voice shouted up, and Emma immediately whipped her head to the side, sending a wall of hair bouncing over her shoulder and bringing down the crude implements covered in tiny makeup artists and hair dressers in the process.

“Okay.” Emma said, standing from the heavily damaged two-hundred foot tall stool she’d been seated at. She glanced directly to her side, and looked over herself in the reflective surface of a skyscraper she had set up in her bedroom. It was only one facade of a tall building, and was supported from behind by a series of heavy iron beams so densely packed it resembled spider webs, but it worked for its purpose. As a mirror for the giant woman to look over herself. One that wouldn’t fall over when she walked around it, and inevitably brushed against it.

Emma ran her hands over her body, feeling herself swell with confidence. She was going to make a great first impression. She’d intentionally ordered a dress made in slightly smaller dimensions and out of more durable materials so her curves looked like they were going to burst from every opening. It wasn’t the most comfortable thing to wear, but a tactically placed window above her breasts was overflowing with excess boob, drawing eyes to her chest. It was a cheap tactic, but she knew from experience that a casual forward lean could resolve many issues.

Everything looked good. A tight-fitting scarlet dress complimented her smooth, caramel skin. Her hair and scalp had been massaged by so many hands she swore she could still feel a light tingling in her hair even now. And finally, though she was loathe to wear any kinds of footwear when traveling outside of the house, she couldn’t exactly get away with showing up barefoot. A pair of ankle-strap flats were the best she could come up with, given that heels were still something of an impossibility for giantesses such as herself.

Making sure everything was in order, she took a deep breath, turned away from the mirror, and began to walk.

It wasn’t a long walk to her destination, but she still made it to the front entrance with blood and viscera caking the bottoms of her flats. Luckily a red carpet had been laid out for the grand opening of the world’s first ever five-star mixed-size restaurant so after three quick wipes it was no longer an issue.

The building itself was a work of beauty. It wasn’t particularly often that Emma got to be around anything built to her scale. Much less such a fancy, elegant location. Delicious scents wafted from inside while a soft soundtrack constructed a lavish atmosphere before she’d even walked inside.

“Wow. This place is fuckin’ nice.” Emma thought as she strolled up to a podium outside of the entrance. A quick look around and she spotted the tiny people’s entrance. The lavish carpet she’d just wiped her flats all over looked more like a thin ribbon for them, and it was covered on all sides by a sturdy, transparent tube for their safety. It ended in what appeared to be a much-smaller section of the restaurant, cordoned off by-

“Hello Miss, how can I help you today?”

“Oh!” Emma said, looking down and quickly spotting a man on the podium she’d been idly standing near. “I didn’t, uh, see you.” She added, offering a weak smile in return.

“Sorry about that. I handle both sizes of visitors, and it can take a minute to get from the ground back to the top of this podium.” He explained, moving the clipboard he was holding to his side and bending forward as a sign of apology. “But what can I help you with?” He asked, standing up straight and pulling a pen from his tiny vest.

“Oh. Right. I’m, uh, here to review the place! I’m workin’ for The Pacific as a food critic. It’s my first day on the job, and they sent me here! The name’s Emma.”

“Oh. I see then.” He said, trailing off as he flipped the same page back and forth on the clipboard. Time seemed to drag as he idly chewed his pen and continued to flip that same sheet of paper over, as if he were hoping for something to change on it. After nearly a minute of searching, the silence was broken by a deep, rumbling sound nearby.

“I don’t mean for this to come off as a threat, but is it going to take much longer? Cause I’m gettin’ pretty fuckin’ hungry.” Emma said, folding her arms and putting on her best annoyed face. She wasn’t expecting to be held up so long at the front entrance and was having a hard time dealing with it.

“...W-What? Oh, right. I’m sorry, love. I suppose I can have you seated. I don’t see your name on the sheet but we were prepped on a critic showing up tonight. So if you’d kindly please lower your hand.”

Emma did as told, allowing the tiny attendant to walk onto her hand and guide her to where she would be seated. Along the way she made a mental note over the man’s details in case they came up later. He had a full beard, and kept his black hair combed backwards. He spoke with a British accent, but she could tell that it was being put on to sound fancier than he actually was. Maybe he was originally Australian? Or just some kind of a fuckin’ weirdo.

Though there wasn’t a single seat occupied in her side of the restaurant, Emma was nevertheless directed towards a specific table. She rolled her eyes once it was pointed out, and carried him back to his podium. It wasn’t until she deposited him onto his podium that she realized it was at exactly her chest height. All of that delay at the entrance suddenly made sense, and she balled her hands into fists, swearing revenge on the cheeky thing.

Emma’s anger was short-lived, though. In the time it had taken her to carry the man back it looked as if her meal had been delivered. A long rectangular plate had been laid out before her with three people resting on top of a small plating arrangement. In front of each serving was a white card, and a small bowl filled with dark orange sauce completed the arrangement.

“Holy shit this is fuckin’ fancy.” Emma whispered to herself as she sat down, picked up the first card and found a pair of chopsticks resting underneath. “And they even come with a free pair of skewers…”

Setting them aside for now, Emma decided she wanted to forgo the effort of skewering her meal all at once, and read the first card.

“Chuck” It said in boldly printed letters on top. “Marbled, savory, and with a clean-shaven head so he goes down smooth.”

Emma frowned. There was no hair on top of her Chuck’s head, but there were still patches of facial hair. Not that she minded, but she expected an accurate description from the restaurant. Or maybe it was accurate, and just worded awkwardly?

While she thought to herself she idly reached down and picked up the first portion of her meal between two of her fingers. Pinching his little belly between the pads of her fingers, she brought him up to her mouth and looked him over closely. He didn’t look particularly different from any other person she’d ever picked up and eaten, save for the embarrassing fact that he was completely nude.

She gave him another look over in her fingers, studying him. What on Earth would make this “gourmet cuisine”? Frowning, she brought him slightly closer, and gave him a quick sniff.

Immediately her mouth began to salivate, and she wondered how anything could possibly smell so tasty. It couldn’t have been natural… could it? There had to be a reason behind it!

Her stomach rumbled once again, and Emma knew she couldn’t wait any longer. She still needed to find out if he tasted as good as he smelled, and there was only one way to do that.

Emma opened her mouth, revealing the inside of her glistening maw to her first meal of the day. For his part, Chuck took his impending demise in stride, patiently waiting as he was deposited onto the squishy tongue. He’d been a somewhat tall man his whole life among his own kind, but now he easily fit into the giantess’s mouth, and could only watch as the lips behind him began to close slowly.

Slamming her fist onto the table, Emma felt a rush of hot anger run through her. Where had such delicious flavors been hiding her entire life? Her lips closed, completely sealing off the Chuck from the outside, but she could feel her saliva pool on her tongue as he simply sat there.

A sudden realization struck, and Emma wondered if the name “Chuck” was a reference to the “chuck roast” she’d seen on so many tiny people’s cooking shows! With that sudden thought she slammed her teeth together, tilted her head back, and swallowed.

Tall by his own standards, he was nothing compared Emma and was barely even visible as a small lump sliding down her throat and into the depths of her belly. Eating him had been the most satisfying experience she’d ever had. This was only the beginning, though.

Ignoring the pessimism in the back of her mind, she returned her attention to the plate laid out before her. Yes, that had been the single tastiest experience in her entire life. And yes, she would kill an entire country’s worth of people if it meant she got to relive it. But that didn’t mean that the other parts of the meal wouldn’t be just as good.

Or… that they might be even better!

Tossing aside the first card, Emma picked up the second and looked over her second course. This one was of a small woman with bright pink hair. She was laid out in the center of the plate on a towel that was made to look like an enormous, human-sized orange. Unlike Chuck she wasn’t lying about nude, but instead wore a bright blue one-piece swimsuit and big plastic sunglasses.

“Is… is she dessert?” Emma whispered, before remembering the card and picking it up.

“Leah” It boldly proclaimed at the top. “Sweet and savory. Eager to be tasted. Try with the orange sauce.”

Emma raised an eyebrow at the description. “Eager to be tasted?” She read, finding that line in particular interesting. In all her life she’d never met someone who was eager to go down. Most wouldn’t go down without a fight, while some would realize their fate was out of their hands and just accept a trip to her stomach. Even Chuck had mostly sat in place the entire time she was eating him.

“Well… I guess I should dip you head first?” Emma said, bringing her fingers down to Leah’s ankles to pinch them together. Just before she could grab though, the tiny, pink-haired woman drew her legs back, and jumped to her feet.

The act surprised Emma, but before she could get upset the small woman raised both her hands over her head and clasped them together. Shrugging her shoulders, Emma did as suggested, and pinched the little woman’s hands between the tips of her fingers. Then, carefully lifted her over the comparatively bathtub-sized bowl, where she promptly wiggled herself free.

Emma’s heart pounded in her chest as she watched one of the most fascinating things she’d ever seen play out before her. The little woman sloshed into the waist-deep bowl full of sauce, and began to scoop it out and rub it all over herself. She kept this up until every part of her body save for her face was covered, then ripped her oversized sunglasses off and left them in the sauce.

Once again Leah raised both arms over the top of her head, and Emma picked her up.

Being covered in lukewarm sauce meant that the restaurant’s chilled interior was beginning to affect Leah, and she shivered as she was lifted out of the bowl by the giantess.

Emma parted her lips again, and this time stuck her tongue out. She wanted to see if the claims were true, and carefully positioned Leah on the tip of her outstretched tongue. The thick, cloying orange sauce she’d covered herself in tasted pretty good. Not quite Chuck good, of course, but that wasn’t exactly a fair comparison.

Pulling Leah away, Emma licked her lips only inches away from the little woman’s face, enjoying the flavor of the sauce she’d so graciously coated herself in. Then, she stretched her tongue out once again, and moved Leah further into her mouth.

Once again, Leah wiggled herself free, and pounced onto Emma’s outstretched tongue. Instantaneously the experience went from tasty to otherworldly. The smaller woman hugged onto the giantess’s tongue and nuzzled her face against it like she was cuddling a lover. Her tiny legs kicked and wiggled all over the tip of the tongue as Emma slowly withdrew it into her mouth, and closed her lips.

Biting her bottom lip, Emma felt the little woman turn into a whirling dervish inside of her maw. It seemed as if she were deeply in love with the concept of being eaten, and now that she was more active Emma had noticed a subtle detail.

When she was going to be dipped into the sauce head first Emma assumed Leah wasn’t interested because it would be uncomfortable. Instead she could taste the little woman’s pink hair as it swirled around her tongue. Distinct but different from both the taste of her flesh and the sauce, Emma knew time was running out.

Taking a deep breath, she felt Leah hit back of her throat as she tilted her head upward, and swallowed. As much as she would have liked to keep that lovely moment going on she could sense that the flavor was beginning to fade, and made the decision to end it on a high note. The tickling of Leah’s own excitement over getting swallowed alive lasted the whole way down Emma’s throat, and she needed a moment to recover from all that had happened so far.

“…fuck.” She said to herself. And there was still one more. Were they possibly saving the best for last?

Emma’s eyes looked down to the final course. Unlike the first two it looked like this one was bound and fully clothed. She didn’t seem to be moving all that much, but whether that was because of the rope binding her or the blindfold covering her eyes she was unaware. There wasn’t an elaborate bit of plating set up for her either, as she appeared to be lying on just a plain oversized napkin. It was a bold move, but Emma figured she’d been surprised twice so far today, so maybe it would have a big payoff?

With one finger she poked at the little woman, and stroked her long, curly black hair for a moment before reading the card set in front of her.

“Alexis” It stated. “Crisp. Refreshing. A palate cleanser to be enjoyed between your first and second course.”

Emma’s heart dropped into her stomach. That’s it? There wasn’t anything special about her? She might as well have just picked someone up off the street and had them for a snack! And judging by how she was tied up and blindfolded…

“What a ripoff!” Emma said, bringing her fist down dangerously close to Alexis, who writhed violently in response to the nearby motion. “They should’ve fuckin’ said something. Should I even bother now?” She asked, poking at the fully clothed woman remaining on her plate curiously.

“Excuse me, Miss!”

“WHAT?!” Emma shouted, looking down her table at the new person who’d just arrived. It was a waiter, who found it hard to keep his wits about him when the wall of sound that was Emma’s shout slammed into him.

“I’m sorry!” The man shouted, covering the top of his head until he felt like Emma’s expression had softened. “But there’s a problem at the front entrance, and you’re needed there.”

“Oh? Is that so?” Emma asked, knowing exactly what the problem was. “Mind telling me what the problem is?”

“It would be rude to do in front of other customers Miss. Please just come with me.”

“Other customers?” Emma asked, picking up Alexis from the plate. Immediately the little woman began to writhe fight against the fingers that had grabbed hold of her, but it would have been a hopeless endeavor even if she had her full range of movement available to her. Bound and blindfolded now just meant her minuscule resistance was even more pathetic than normal.

“I don’t see any other customers around.” Emma continued, rolling Alexis between two fingers and breathing onto her. The writhing from the little woman swiftly transitioned into a silent shaking, as the warm, humid breath washing over her signaled to her where she was now.

“I’m sorry. It’s just policy that-”

“What’s your name?” Emma asked, leaning forward in her seat so her cleavage was on full, epic display to the man on the ground. Despite the incredible view, his eyes were drawn even further upward as Emma had balled up little Alexis, and was now holding her between her teeth.

“My… um. My last name is DeWitt.” The waiter began, holding up the nametag on his uniform”

“Do it? If you say so.”

In the blink of an eye Emma clenched her jaw, and instantly transformed her supposed palate cleanser into a bloody paste that coated the inside of her mouth. The initial crunch was muted by the giant woman’s lips closing at the same moment, and all the terrified little waiter could do now was watch as the giant woman’s jaws began to chew what was left of the scared little snack into nothing.

As Emma had expected, she tasted of nothing. Just an average, every day person. The kind she could get anywhere. Even right now. Right in front of her. In the form of a very scared, and positively helpless waiter.

“Oh, wait, you meant that was your last name. Right. Sorry.” Emma said, taking a moment to swallow in the most exaggerated fashion she could manage. There was no visible throat bulge of course, but she sure did act like she was swallowing a massive piece of meat whole and alive.

“So. Wits. How about you tell me what they want from me at the front?”

“Another food critic arrived!” He blurted out all at once. “He said he was the only one they had sent, and had a contract to prove it!”

Just as Emma expected. She thought that maybe if she’d arrived early she could show up, eat, and get out before anyone was the wiser if she displayed enough confidence. It would have likely worked if the food hadn’t been so damn good and caught her off guard with the need to savor it. And now she’d been caught.

Emma sighed.

Oh well. It was still a fun night out, even if the ending was disappointing. She’d been banned from numerous establishments before, and figured this was a good one to add to the list. Mostly because it was a place she was certain she’d never get the chance to visit under normal circumstances.

“Alright. Fine. You caught me.” Emma finally said, breaking the silence.

The pale waiter breathed a sigh of relief at Emma’s words. It lasted just long enough for him to be surprised when Emma’s fingers came down and picked him up off the floor. Before he could so much as utter a protest he was shoved into Emma’s mouth, and promptly swallowed.

“Alright. It’s time to go now.”

Emma didn’t like the sound of that. She knew it was time to leave, of course. She’d been caught. The jig was up. Her fun was over. What she hadn’t expected was for a voice to come from above her. Even if she was seated and bending over her head still hovered above the little people she shared the restaurant with.

Sighing, she sat back up, and confirmed that there was in fact another giantess present in the building tonight. Not dining, though. The Japanese woman before her was dressed like a waitress and held a second plate with three more tinies neatly arranged on top.

“I was actually already on my way out.” Emma said, squinting and looking at the nameplate on the other woman’s uniform. “Thanks for the help…Tanaka. You can carry on with whatever you were doing and I’ll make my way out on my own.”

“It’s Ai, actually. And I saw what you just did to… what’s his name.”

“Wits, I called him.”

Ai rolled her eyes.

“I don’t care. But I’m not jeopardizing the hours I’ve spent here. I’ll escort you out now, Emma.”

“Hours? Community service?” Emma asked, dusting herself off and standing up. “I’ve been there. What did you do.”

Ai muttered something under her breath. Though she wasn’t able to make out the whole thing, Emma was certain she’d heard the words “height”, “charity”, and “government”.

The pair quickly arrived at the front of the lavish building once again. It was surreal seeing the difference in scale from the building she’d just been standing inside, and the rest of the normal world outside, where she walked amongst buildings and could freely step on people as she wished. The tiny greeter from earlier was still at the front, and he shouted up to the pair as they grew closer.

“You take care of this. I’m dropping this plate off then going on break.” Ai said, as the black-haired greeter moved closer to Ai’s shoes.

“Wait, you can’t leave me with this fuckin’ guy.” Emma protested. “He just stared at my chest the entire time I was at the front entrance. And I think he’s looking up your fuckin’ skirt right now.”

Surprised, Ai stepped back and looked down, revealing the tiny attendant with his neck craned all the way back. She assumed he’d gone to her for protection, but it wasn’t as if he’d just seen Emma eat the other waiter. As far as he knew everything was fine!

A hundred ways of crushing the man ran through Ai’s mind in the blink of an eye, and that was when Emma struck!

Not prepared to leave disappointed, Emma lashed a hand out onto the plate Ai was holding and snatched one of the people off the top. She barely caught a glimpse of the fit redhead before she was stuffed inside of Emma’s mouth and swallowed whole. A spicy, fiery heat coated Emma’s tongue as the redhead shot through her mouth, and felt like a warm fireball sliding down her throat to settle into her stomach with Leah and Chuck.

Then, Emma broke into a run. An all-out sprint to get away with an extra snack in time.

And she was caught almost instantaneously. Much like Emma, Ai didn’t particularly care about the well being of those around her who were a fraction of her size. Though she was prepared to crush flat the greeter welcoming people to the establishment, Emma’s act lead Ai to toss the entire, massive plate behind her and run after the other giantess.

The chase was short, and Ai tackled Emma to the ground just before she left the building’s premises.

Five minutes later, Emma was standing in front of a camera. Her immaculate hair was disheveled. Her dress had numerous tears. Her smile had faded. In her hands she carried a big sheet of paper.

The bright flash captured the moment for posterity. The sign she carried said “THIEF” in big bold letters, and was placed on a wall behind the front podium’s entrance. Above her photo a simple phrase had been scrawled. “DO NOT SERVE”

EPILOGUE

Ai was fuming. She stepped through crowded city streets, making sure to coat the bottom of her mary janes in viscera as a way to take her mind off things, but it wasn’t working. Capturing a thief wasn’t part of her job description. Because of that, she had argued, she should get some of her community service time removed.

Not everyone agreed.

Wanting to take a more populated route meant she walked up to the front entrance today. Taking the time to cake her shoes in people and their nerd belongings meant she wasn’t paying attention until the streets changed from small roads to the massive red carpet she was familiar with. Trying to distract herself from the numerous hours of community service she had left to do meant she hadn’t noticed that Shift, or, the former greeter, had been replaced.

“Hey, Ai!”

Ai turned her face up, and wasn’t sure how to react. Before her stood Emma, the woman she’d tackled a few days prior. She waved to her from the front entrance, wearing a work uniform. She was wearing that uniform while standing in front of the wall that featured a photo of herself as a thief.

“Don’t.”

“I got community service for attempting to dine and dash! They said this place had an opening as a greeter, so here I am!”

“Great. How many-”

“300 hours” Emma said.

Ai had to resist the sudden urge to flip every table in the restaurant.