- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another new commission this one's from Smugdowner on Twitter and I feel like the title of the story is a pretty good indicator of what to expect. There's another new job as an exterminator and there's a particularly troublesome tiny that's near-impossible to kill and that's really hard. It's fun and there's some foot stuff and general meanness towards a vertically challenged person. Hope you enjoy!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Emma wasn't sure how to respond.

Two weeks ago she had been on the hunt for another job. It had become yet another search that ended poorly. Another search that ended with her eventually just kind of giving up and sending random applications everywhere she could imagine with whatever qualifications she could concoct in her mind. It wasn't professional, and if things backfired it certainly wouldn't end well for her, but it was all she had!

Luckily, she got a response! Among the many, many places that had been the victim of her applications was a small-end extermination company! Well, a specialty exterminator. She even remembered what she'd written on the application for her qualifications. "I'm eight and a half feet tall, so my feet are really big."

She assumed that would be enough, wouldn't it? Bigger feet meant you could step on more things, right? That's what being an exterminator entailed, didn't it? That was what she had thought until just a few hours after sending the application she discovered that, no, exterminators do not get rid of insects by crushing them. They used dangerous chemicals, and required certain equipment to operate.

At the time she'd shrugged her shoulders, figuring that it wouldn't matter. She obviously wasn't qualified, so there was no reason to dwell on it any further. But now here she was, staring at an e-mail asking when she could start. She'd done her research on exterminators in general, but she had no idea what qualified as a specialty exterminator. Frogs? Rats? Demons?

She thought that maybe her size could still be an asset for whatever jobs they needed her help for. It was the only real reason to accept her given how idiotic her resume had been. Were crocodiles considered bests? She was definitely big enough she thought she could take one of those on. Provided they weren't even bigger than she was, of course.

Shrugging her shoulders, she accepted the job, and near-instantly got a reply back. She was shocked at how quickly that happened, but figured that she should head to the office to get oriented on… whatever it was she would be dealing with.

Everything else was a blur. She visited the small, plain building. An older man took one look at her, smiled, and quickly rushed to meet her. Though everyone there was dressed the same he had insisted there was no uniform required. She thought that suspicious, and wondered if perhaps they were trying to cheap out by not having one custom made for her great size, but eventually let it go as it meant she would get to dress more comfortably for the job.

And it was bright and early the following day that she got a call with her first task and the real reason for her hiring was made clear. None of the previous hires had been able to manage this specific task. She asked what it was, only to be told to ask the homeowner to explain when she arrived.

That only made things more confusing.

Her equipment was sparse, with the most important one, according to her employer at least, being a notepad with a pen attached to it. She'd walked to where the job would be taking place, and was greeted by a small woman standing no more than a shade over five feet tall. She looked like she'd not slept in days, and smiled when she caught sight of just how huge Emma was. She didn't even mind the unprofessional state of dress as Emma's massive curves threatened to burst out of her clothing with every step.

"You the exterminator?" The woman asked, her tired eyes full of hope.

Emma nodded.

"Good. I need you to get rid of this asshole for me. This real piece of shit. Super fucking annoying. His name's Joey. I've had to put up with his shit for so long that I'm at my wit's end! I don't want to… I don't want to deal with this anymore!" The woman said, venting all her frustrations at once. "I'm just… I'm just so tired. I don't want you to just get him out of here. I want him dead."

What the fuck was a Joey, she thought? Some kind of new bug? Isn't that a baby kangaroo? She'd heard they could be annoying… but if it was just a baby she didn't want to do anything like that! Outside of accidents, she was no murderer! Not that it mattered to her much-smaller victims, but it mattered to her. She was more… accidental manslaughterer-prone. That was a good way to put it!

"Can you do it?" The woman asked, looking up at Emma with big, baleful eyes."

"Umm…" The giant woman said, looking away awkwardly. "I don't know. This is my first job, and I kind of thought I'd be getting rid of rats. Or bugs. Or something… what is a Joey, anyway? Is he your husband? Are you asking me to-"

The smaller woman burst out in laughter.

"Listen, Emily, or whatever your name is. All you need to know is that the guy in there certainly qualifies as a pest, and you have to kill him. I'm going to be staying somewhere else for the night so I can hopefully get some goddamn rest. Please bring me back some good news tomorrow."

Emma frowned, but didn't know what else to do. She did need a job. And this was the only reply she got. Well, this and the ones about selling juice to five of her friends who would then sell the same juice to five of their friends. Those jobs seemed sketchy, and this one at least had an hourly wage attached to it, so…

"Alright. I guess." Emma said, rubbing the back of her head as she looked at the unassuming house in front of her. Her employer had sent people here before, right? What could be so dangerous or unusual that no one else had been able to do it? It wasn't just an attempt at murder… right?

"Thank GOD!" The woman shouted, before giving Emma a firm pat on the thigh. "Don't let me down now! And good luck. You're going to need it." She said, before hurrying to the cab that had been waiting on the curb when Emma walked up.

The giant woman looked back at the house again. It was a modest two-story abode with Christmas lights still hanging up around it even though it was the middle of June. Even if the woman had been having troubles for some time surely she could have found a few moments to spare to take those down…?

Shrugging, Emma walked up to the home and opened the door. She took a deep breath, before bending over to walk inside. The ceilings were high, thankfully allowing her enough space to stand up once inside. She expected to encounter some sort of foul odor, or some other obvious sign of the pest's presence… but the entryway seemed to be fairly normal.

"Joey?" She called out, looking around the room for any sign of movement. It would help to know what she was looking for. Should she be watching the walls? Looking for holes that a particularly loathsome insect may have burrowed itself into? Perhaps keeping her eye on the ceiling for some sort of spider or bear dropping onto her?

Although… who would bother naming an insect? No, it had to be something more sinister than that.

Emma quietly strolled through the home, giving herself a quick tour in the process. She dropped her gear, which was mostly just a change of clothes in case she got herself dirty while on the job, the notepad, and not a lot more. She walked around the kitchen, pushing the refrigerator aside with one hand to take a look behind, then under it. Everything seemed to be in its place. She walked over to the bathroom to check that again, confirming that there was no infestation of snakes ready to jump out of the toilet. Nothing. Though it felt like an invasion of privacy to some extent Emma even took the time to step into the bedroom in the vain hopes she would find something… but was left empty-handed again.

"Huh." She muttered, turning back to the living room to collect her bag.

And then she spotted it.

A small flash of movement around the bag containing her change of clothing. She thought her eyes were playing tricks on her at first, but the instant she yanked the bag away she watched as a small, startled figure scrambled just out of sight under the couch next to the bag.

"God I hope that's you, Joey." Emma said, stepping out of her flip-flop. If it wasn't, she was about to crush the life out of some poor bug that probably wasn't bothering anyone. Still, at least it was a relief to see it was something small that couldn't possibly hurt her. Easy to execute under her toes effortlessly. She took a deep breath, walked her bare feet up to the edge of the couch, and grabbed hold of it with both of her big hands.

"GOTCHA!" She shouted, yanking the entire heavy piece of furniture up in one go. In an instant she spotted the moving spot hiding amidst all the dust, and moved her left foot forward. Visibly panicked, the small thing broke into a tiny run as her massive toes passed over it, and pressed down.

A tiny squeaking sound came from under her toes as the comparatively massive digits rested on the small thing, and she felt herself hit with a pang of regret. It was too warm, and not squirmy in the same way a bug was… so what was it? If it was a mouse or something she would feel… weird about just crushing it out right. That wasn't good, was it? But… it was a pest.

Sighing, Emma dragged her left foot back, keeping her toes pressed into the floor as she did so. The tiny, unseen entity was raked backwards in the process, buried into her warm sole the entire way as she gradually lowered the couch back to where it had been resting. Once finished she bent over in the least awkward way she could manage, cupping both hands around her foot.

In one smooth movement she lifted her left foot away, then pushed both hands over the small pest. She felt a flurry of movement in the process, but her fingers effectively caged it so she could bring it up to her face so she could get a better look at it and satisfy her curiosity. Maybe she could finally get some goddamn answers!

Carefully separating her fingers so… whatever it was didn't jump out and latch onto her face, she felt a wave of relief come over her.

It was a man. A tiny, little, man. He couldn't have stood more than a couple of inches in height, and was surprised at where he found himself. Once light was reintroduced as Emma's hands separated he could see that he was standing on someone's palm, and looked up at the giant woman who held him.

"Thank GOD!" Emma said, exasperated. " I would have felt so bad if I had to squish a mouse, or a frog, or even a particularly crunchy insect. But you…"

The small man squealed as Emma's thumb and index finger squeezed around him. She took the time to squeeze his tiny legs between two fingers so he wouldn't be able to move, then let him fall to the floor.

The tiny man crashed into the floor with a start, looking up at the giant woman who towered so high over him. His flattened legs looked grotesque, rendering him unable to do much more than raise his hands in a vain hope of defending himself.

Emma didn't see any reason to spare him, thinking that crushing him would be doing him a favor by putting him out of his misery. She moved her right bare foot over the guy, removing him from sight completely as she did so. Pushing down, she felt the tiny body get buried into her sole, and felt his body flatten out underneath her. His tiny breaths labored against her warm, soft sole and she scrunched her toes around his head while twisting her foot in place to really let the guy have it.

"That was easy." Emma said, raising her right foot and stamping a couple more times just to be sure that the little being was thoroughly flattened under her. "Wonder why no one else was able to handle this?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Emma unclasped the notepad that hung around her waist, pulled off the pen attached to it, and wrote down the time the job was finished. One tiny man was crushed, and he is no longer with us. Rest in peace Joey.

"Shit." Emma said, looking down at her bare foot. She hadn't gotten any confirmation that this was even the right guy! What if there was a whole bunch of tiny people hanging around, and she'd just killed someone innocent?!"

"You still alive down there?" Emma asked, not expecting a response as she gradually pulled her foot up off of the floor. The tiny man that she'd stomped on was embedded deeply into her sole, his tiny limbs sinking into the plush surface as if it were a waterbed. He seemed to be able to twitch still, but with how flattened out his body was it seemed like hoping for a proper response was a bit too much to expect.

"God dammit." Emma said, scraping her index finger against the bottom of her sole to work on peeling off the small figure. Doing so wasn't particularly difficult… but it did bring something strange to her attention. For as broken and battered as the tiny man seemed, there didn't seem to be any blood anywhere as far as she could tell. As if she'd accidentally crushed a clay figurine instead of a real person.

"Weird." Emma said, placing the flattened figure in her free hand as she went to retrieve the jar hanging from her tool belt. "Oh well. Proof of a kill is proof." She said, dropping the small figure inside. Maybe everyone who'd done this before was just too nice to do something like this? Or maybe they just lacked Emma's size. She supposed she could see a five foot even young woman not having the presence necessary to flatten a man of this size.

"STOP!"

The sudden voice surprised Emma, and she dropped the bottle before she could place the lid onto it. The glass thing fell well over six feet to the hard floor, shattering instantly and leaving the tiny man inside to flop out onto the floor.

"What the fuck was that?" Emma whispered, looking around the room for the source of the voice. It didn't seem like there was anyone here, and it had sounded awfully close. Shit. Was this proof there was more than one tiny person here?!

Looking down at the small, pitiable figure near her toes Emma nudged him, flipping him over onto his backside. He wheezed painfully, looking up at Emma with clenched teeth.

And right before her very eyes… his body seemed to retract in on itself.

The scene was like a bad special effect. Her tremendous size had so thoroughly crushed and flattened the small man that he was spread out over the floor… but he was still in one piece. Now his skin was pulling back together, and his grotesquely misshapen legs gradually pulled themselves back into something resembling normal human anatomy.

In a matter of seconds the man groaned, and was climbing to his feet once again. He coughed, cleared his throat, and fell to his knees as he clutched his side in pain. He looked up again, not able to see past much more than Emma's knees while on his own.

"What the fuck…" Emma whispered, equal parts amazed and appalled at what she'd seen. "That's not real. You have to be joshing me." She said, raising her bare foot again.

The small man was in too much pain to even properly react. He raised his tiny arms in self-defense, before the foot came down onto him a second time. Emma was extra thorough this time, twisting and turning her foot in place as she ground the small being into the floor with extra fervor this time. She listened intently for the telltale sounds of something finally meeting its end.

Her big, bare foot came down onto the man's body like a hydraulic press. She was thousands upon thousands of times heavier than the pathetic specimen at her toes, and she should have been able to completely splatter it all over her bare sole in a second flat. But… it maintained its shape. Somehow. She grunted, twisting and turning the small thing like a cigarette butt, and even scraped her foot back to leave a pink, fleshy smear all over the floor. That proved to finally be enough to loosen the tiny man from the sole that had kept him in place up until now, and she smiled as she watched his body snap back into place, a ruined, stretched mess of flesh frozen into a mask of pain and horror.

"Aw, come on. Most people would love to be at my feet." Emma whispered, smiling down at the pitiable figure again before stamping her bare foot down a few more times. Just to be sure.

After another thirty seconds of this abuse she stopped, looking at the thing on the floor that more closely resembled a stain than anything once human. Sighing, she again pulled out her notepad and pen, scribbling down a new time of death…

Right as his body began to contract in on itself again.

"Alright what the fuck…" Emma whispered, crouching over the small figure as his body began to gradually peel itself off of the floor to become a congealed mass in front of her. It took several seconds but the mass of disgusting parts that were once a body throbbed quietly for a moment before gradually spreading out into the shape of a small man again right before her.

"Not so fast!" Emma announced, suddenly bringing a thumb down onto the small figure before he could fully reassemble. He continued to reform anyway, just with the assumption that he was now pinned under the giant woman's finger. She watched as a pained face formed as the small figure gradually became whole again, trying to pull her finger up off of him uselessly.

Rolling her eyes, Emma awkwardly brought her right foot forward, making sure that the little thing didn't stay free from her thumb for more than a second before he was again being smothered under her sole. She needed a moment to think, now. He could clearly feel some sort of pain… or he was just really good at faking it. There didn't seem to be any reason for him to bother faking it unless he was trying to get some sympathy, right?

Dragging her foot back a few inches Emma watched as the small body transformed into a smear that was half-under her foot, while the rest of it was still in front of her toes. Again it stayed still for a moment… before it began to reform again.

Pulling her notepad out again Emma decided that she needed to keep track of what the fuck was going on. She wrote down her list of current observations, then spent a few moments writing down possible ways to kill this little guy once and for all. She needed something that would leave her with proof that he was dead, so extreme actions like acid or fire were out of the question. That meant she would have to do something more… personal.

But first, she needed to confirm something.

"Hey, you alive down there?" Emma asked, gradually moving her foot to the side where a now fully-reformed little man was embedded into the sole. His tiny limbs fought to break free of the sole that he'd sunk so deeply into it, but it was clear that he wasn't able to do a whole lot at the moment.

Emma added that note. "Doesn't seem to have any other abilities beyond extreme durability." The pen was clicked, and the notepad was returned to its holster.

"Quick question guy, and I'm really sorry if the answer is no, but… are you Joey?"

No answer. The small man's movements were beginning to slow, and Emma could feel the tiny bits of air cooling down her sole begin to calm down. She wondered why that was, before the obvious answer hit her.

She was accidentally smothering the little guy. Reforming under her foot must have adhered him to it, and he was trapped even when she wasn't putting any pressure down. She smiled at the thought, before deciding to wait. Her fingers ran alongside the bottom of her warm sole, dancing around the little man as she waited for him to eventually expire. Even if this guy wasn't Joey, she would get some valuable information if she could confirm that smothering was a way to off him once and for all.

Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into what felt like eons. He'd long since stopped moving but… Emma had to be sure. She took a seat on the floor completely, sitting with her legs crossed so that her bare soles faced one another. Just to be sure he wasn't doing a good job of faking it she pressed her feet together quietly, rubbing them together and making a soft sound as she confirmed that he wasn't moving anymore.

"You still alive?"

No answer.

Emma scraped her index finger along her sole, sinking into the plush flesh as she gradually scooped up the small man, and popped him off. He smashed into the opposite bare foot, before falling down between them again. He didn't move, leading Emma to smile. Finally, something she could use!

The sound of the pen clicking filled the empty room, followed almost immediately by the sound of quiet coughing.

Emma groaned, putting the pen away again, and picked up the small man. She dangled him upside-down by her foot while carrying him to her face as she jostled him around to wake him up faster. He coughed, sputtered, and twisted around in place before his eyes finally opened, and he looked his giant captor face to face.

"Hi." Emma said, smiling. "Are you Joey?"

He looked at Emma suspiciously. Then he turned around, looking elsewhere as if he intended to search for an escape route. Seeing there wasn't any as long as his foot was pinched between two big fingers he sighed, and looked back at Emma again.

"Y…Yes?"

"Gotcha."

Before any other words could be exchanged Emma lowered him again, sliding his tiny head between two of her toes. He immediately became a flurry of movement again as the toes clenched around him so tightly that his skull was flattened between the toes, and silenced once again.

Emma didn't just stop there, though. Still holding onto him by the feet, she grinned, and pulled backwards with as much strength as she could manage. As if she were pulling apart a mozzarella stick she watched as his body simply refused to tear from the pressure, instead stretching to an abnormal degree all the way up the length of her body as his head remained pinched between the toes.

"How in the fuck…" She whispered, looking at the stringy figure she held onto, before getting grossed out by the sight of him. Letting the legs drop to the floor, she kept the head pinched in place regardless as she clicked the pen and pulled her notepad out again. As his legs gradually returned to where they belonged his entire body near the squished head she made note of her latest observation.

"Pest has… strange consistency. Like a gummy bear. But not a bear. Because he's a person. A gummy… man?"

The notepad was put away again, and she sighed once again. By this point the body had returned to its normal state, with two tiny hands grabbing the sides of the toes keeping his head pinched and trying to pull himself free. Dropping her head back Emma groaned in annoyance, separating her toes so the small man could tumble out from between them and fall onto the floor again.

"Alright, Joey. You can talk, right? I assume you can since you have a name?"

He didn't answer, but in his defense it was because his face was still a mushy pile of smeared skin. His tiny hands grasped at the featureless mass for a while as the necessary parts reformed, and he was suddenly gasping for air again.

"YES!" He shouted, looking up at Emma. "WHY ARE YOU-"

"Shut up." Emma said, pinching him between two fingers before standing to her feet again. "I just need to know one thing from you, Joey. How the fuck do I kill you?"

"Wha-"

"Not an answer." Emma said, balling her hand into a fist and converting him into a ball of flesh again. Being over eight feet tall Emma's big hands held a considerable amount of strength, and she poured every single ounce of that into crushing this little thing as roughly as she could. She noted again that despite being destroyed beyond recognition… there was still no telltale sounds of bones snapping. No blood. And most importantly, no sign that he was anything but alive after it was done.

A minute later Joey was again back in one piece and resting on Emma's palm. He looked up at the giant woman, fear in his eyes as she gave him a death glare. Their relationship had been established very quickly, and she wanted to be sure that he knew there was no way that she would be showing any amount of mercy to him.

"Well? Are you ready to answer now, Joey?" Emma asked, giving the small man's head a flick. His neck instantly spun around 180 degrees, before gradually rotating back into position while he clutched his head painfully.

"YES! JUST MAKE IT STOP!" He cried out, tears flowing down his face. "TO KILL ME YOU JUST HAVE TO… SQUISH ME. SOMEWHERE REALLY HOT, AND SWEATY. THE SALT WILL BREAK DOWN MY-"

"Really?" Emma asked, looking him over. The terror in his eyes looked real, and he seemed to be scared of even revealing that much to her. It wasn't like she could blame him, though. Emma was a very intimidating figure, and she was certain that he wanted to do anything he could to avoid being on the wrong side of her.

"If you say so." She said finally, pulling open the front of her shirt. The room was a bit warm, and her breasts were absolutely massive compared to the guy. The sweat between them would help break down his body, and she could then squish him like a bloody balloon!

"NO! DON'T DROP ME IN THERE! ANYTHING BUT-"

"Bye bye." Emma said, releasing her fingers.

"NOOOO-" Joey screamed as he plunged between the gigantic breasts. In an instant he was lost between them, and Emma squeezed her chest together. She grinned at just how easy it had been to break the pathetic little weakling. He probably thought himself mighty and intelligent as he tormented the poor woman living here before. Well now he was being squished between the biggest pair of tits he'd ever seen in his life!

With a sudden push, Emma flattened her breasts together, feeling the figure between them squish suddenly. Smiling, she sighed, let go of her breasts, and pulled her shirt up to check out the aftermath. The tiny man formerly known as Joey was now smeared all over her boobs, bringing a smile to the giant woman's face as she clicked her pen, and pulled her notepad again.

"Pest vulnerable to salt. Like ice. Or something. Whatever the reason, it stops his-"

His body began to quiver.

Emma stopped writing, and watched. Over the course of a minute Joey gradually reassembled, laying between her squished together breasts like it was the world's largest waterbed. As he was reassembled his face began to form again, and he wore an impossibly wide grin as he lay in place.

"Why didn't you squ-"

Emma's speaking suddenly made Joey's eyes shoot open. He whipped his head from side to side, quickly noting that he was visible clear as day before locking eyes with Emma again. Then he cleared his throat, before groaning in pain, begging Emma not to do such a thing to him again.

He wasn't a very good actor.

"Oh no…" he cried out, placing the back of his hand against his forehead for dramatic effect. "I can feel myself weakening… it would be really bad if you were to squish between your toes again, now! The sweat down there would break me down even further, and then-"

Emma just stared down at him.

"Or… I was just kidding!" he said, looking terrified now that Emma had revealed his lie. "Okay, okay. It's not sweat. It's actually… saliva. It breaks down my-"

Emma didn't care that he had been smeared between her feet or soaking up sweat between her boobs. She just wanted to get rid of him at this point, and wasted no time popping him into her mouth. He again screamed in utter terror before her teeth came down, instantly crushing the life out of him.

She sat there for a minute, chewing on him like a piece of gum while doing her best to ignore the flavor. The notepad was retrieved for what felt like the tenth time today for new notes.

"Claims to be weak to the enzymes in saliva. Probably full of shit." She wrote down, chewing and chewing him to an excessive degree. She considered swallowing him, but if he survived this, and she had a feeling he would, she didn't want to leave him alive inside of her where he might actually be able to cause some problems.

Pursing her lips, she spit the broken, ruined mass of shrunken man onto the floor. Teeth marks were embedded into every part of the fleshy mass, and Emma made sure to press her big toe onto what was left for good measure.

But before she'd even taken her foot off of him she could feel him begin to slowly reshape once again. This time more quickly, as he skipped the portion of the reformation where he has to be pulled together again. In mere seconds he was lying on the floor, clinging to her big toe tightly.

"Where am I?!" He shouted, looking around. "Is this my wife? Oh how I've missed you!" He said, before pressing his tiny lips into Emma's big toe and planting a kiss on it. While he continued treating her digit like a long lost lover, Emma added a new note to the pad.

"Piece of shit pervert." She noted, pushing her big toe down and smearing him over the floor again. "Killled by-"

She stopped, wondering what she should put down here, now. She had a feeling that nothing she planned on doing to the little bastard was going to work. But… maybe she could just take him with her. If she kept him locked in a cage back home or something nobody would ever see him again, right? But she was specifically supposed to kill him, so…

An idea flashed in Emma's head. Raising her right foot high, she slammed it onto the floor with considerable strength, making sure that the crushed Joey adhered to her sole in the process. Smiling, she began to walk, heading over to the kitchen of the woman who owned the place. A quick search through some cupboards brought her all the tools she was looking for, and she grinned.

Five minutes later the scene was set up. Joey, still looking amorously at the giant woman while insisting that various methods of crushing him would definitely kill him this time, was lying flat on a table with a knife right next to him. Emma paid him no mind as she picked up a bottle of ketchup she'd carried with her to the scene where she would stage the murder, and smeared the red stuff all over a knife. Then she pinched Joey with both hands again, wincing as he seemed to writhe pleasurably from the contact, and pulled him apart like a mozzarella stick once again. Then she crushed his face for good measure since he wouldn't shut up afterward.

Knowing she didn't have much time, she sprayed ketchup all over the stretched out portion of his body, obscuring it from view so it looked as if he'd been sawed in half with the ketchup-covered knife. Satisfied with the result, she quickly snapped a photo of the crime scene, and wrote down in her notes once again.

"Regenerative effect counteracted with excessive amounts of salt. He dried up like a slug, and was then cut in half to ensure he perished once and for all."

The photo she'd just taken would be attached to her notes and she sighed, finally satisfied with a job well done. No sooner had she done so had he reformed enough to be able to make noise again, and he continued to smear the red paste all over his body and beg Emma to eat him again now that he tasted "better than ever."

Sighing, Emma picked him up, carrying him away to the sink. He was dropped inside, pinned under a deluge of water as she cleaned up her fake crime scene before washing the knife. The entire process took only a minute, after which she finally pulled Joey out from the sink, and dropped him onto the floor again.

Hit with a quiet splash, looking around and quickly spotting Emma's big toes nearby. He cupped his hands up to his face again, shouting something about how toes were his one big weakness, before Emma stepped on him again.

She would figure out how to deal with him later. For now… she twisted her bare foot onto the floor to make sure he was thoroughly flattened, and walked back to her flip flops. Stepping into her shoes she stepped out of the customer's home, locked the door, and began the long walk back to the office to try and figure out what to do about this little nuisance. Maybe she could throw him into a blender? Or just flush him down the toilet? No… anything that had a possibility of him returning would be bad news.

Sighing, Emma knew what she had to do. She didn't want to visit the old pet store she'd been fired from over a year ago ever again… but if it meant she could get this useless little thing a cage to lock him up forever she would do what it took.