- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one's an official crossover with the ManSquishers universe kinda thing. Check out their DA for info + art on that subject https://www.deviantart.com/mansquishers

As for tags, this one's got primarily foot stuff and boob stuff. A bunch of tinies in one scene and a couple focusing on one specific SW. All shrinking.
“I don’t know about this…”

“Trust me Emma, you’ll love it.”

“Of course I’ll love it. With a name like ‘Man Squishers’, who wouldn’t? But it’s not really my scene, you know? I don’t even drink.”

“But you like to squish things, right?”

Emma bit her bottom lip and eyed the other woman suspiciously. She hadn’t known Jessie for very long, and wasn’t sure of how she had so quickly discovered some of her fantasies. She didn’t make an extreme effort at hiding her interests though, so she couldn’t rule out that she hadn’t simply let it slip at some point around the woman.

“I mean, yes, but-”

“But nothin’. Look. All I’m sayin’ is we could use someone like you at the bar. Most of the little people around the bar are lookin’ to spend some time around a big pair of hot feet, right?” As she spoke, Jessie kicked one of her booted feet up onto her other knee, and worked to undo the laces. “And that includes my own.” She concluded, freeing a glistening bare foot from inside of the boot and stretching her leg out.

“Stepping on little people is definitely the best way to pop them.” Emma said, ignoring Jessie’s bare foot stretching in the fresh air and focusing instead on the boot.

“Oh and they’ll pop. It won’t be permanent and all, but it sure will feel like it is..” Jessie said, grinning as she noticed how enthralled Emma was with her boot. “But that’s not all. See, there’s other niches here that are a little underserved by both the visitors and the staff in favor of more foot adventures.” She continued, sticking a hand directly into her boot and rooting around for a moment.

“Wait, the staff can be tiny, too?”

“Of course.” Jessie said, pulling out a tiny figure from the depths of her boot. Once outside again, the small blonde-headed waif alternated between coughing and taking deep lungfuls of fresh air in the giant brunette’s fingerless-glove clad hands. Her hair may have been matted to her face and her entire body glistened from a shining layer of sweat, but both of her lips were nonetheless curled upwards in joy.

“This right here is one of our little staff, actually.” Jessie said, wrapping the black and white striped scarf the small woman wore tightly around her chest to bind her in place. “The customers who come in to step on tinies get to appreciate the sight of these pretty little things struggle to carry glasses or cans to them, then stuff them away in a shoe for the rest of the night. It’s a really great system, y’know?

“I’m not gonna be a tiny.” Emma said, pulling her face away from the struggling woman suddenly.

“Ha!” Jessie chuckled, then casually tilted the hand holding the blonde over. Both women watched as the pretty little thing plummeted to the hard floor quickly, but landed unharmed thanks to the oversized scarf she’d been wrapped up in. “Go ahead, try her out.”

Emma, never one for subtlety, had already set to work kicking off one of her old, worn sneakers as soon as she saw the little blonde fall. Before Jessie had finished inviting the other woman to indulge, she’d already dropped her tanned toes on top of the little blonde’s face, and pressed down until she could feel the near-microscopic sensation of licking begin.

Exhaling gently, Emma looked over Jessie, then around at the still-empty bar. There wasn’t likely to be any customers for a few more hours yet, so she had a good deal of time to play with the blonde under her toes right now at the very least.

“Alright, Jessie. Out with it. What do you want, then?” Emma asked, leaning forward.

The casual movement caught Jessie’s eyes, and she watched the valley of cleavage that had seemed so easy to ignore this entire meeting so far expand and open up before her, inviting her to dive right in and enjoy herself with Emma’s impressive mounds. Her throat suddenly dry, she looked away and cleared her throat.

“Right. Ahem.” She began, face turning red at the corners. “Well, like I said, most people that come by are into the whole foot experience, right? They’d like to be ants around a bunch of bare feet, to be stepped on and trampled on like a bunch of teeny lil’ ants. To worship toes and lick soles before we crush ‘em anyway, just ‘cause we can. And we’ve got plenty of people to serve those desires.”

“But I’m not much of a fuckin’ biker, and I’m sure you could get any number of other applicants otherwise.”

“We’ll work on the biker thing.” Jessie reassured. “Just keep cursin’ like you do, and maybe get some boots instead of those ratty ol’ sneakers, and you’ll be just fine.”

“Cool. Go on, then.” Emma said, driving her toes down harder and feeling parts of the blonde beneath her bend under the extreme pressure. She didn’t push enough to crack, no matter how much she may have wanted to, but she didn’t want the little thing to go a second without realizing how much power the giantess held over her.

“Look. I’ll just get to the point.” Jessie said, before pressing a finger directly into Emma’s soft chest. “We need someone with a chest like yours around, okay? Myself and a bunch of the others can manage to squish a little person between our boobs, but unless a customer wants to get made REAL small it’s hard for us to get the size difference that a lot of people are lookin’ for.”

“Oh.” Emma said, watching as Jessie’s finger continued to sink deeper into what was beginning to feel like an endless amount of soft breast flesh. “Well I dunno…”

“Emma, please. I know you don’t have anything better going on anyway.”

“Dammit.” She said, rolling her eyes. “Fine, you fuckin’ caught me. I guess I can hop in every so often as a customer to play with other customers and even some of the workers.” She said, shrugging her shoulders so the pendulums atop her chest wobbled into each other ever so slightly.

“Glad to hear it.” Jessie said, pulling her hand away from Emma’s chest and moving to shake on the deal.”

“On one condition.” Emma added, smiling deviously.

Jessie’s expression hardened.

“What?”

In only five minutes the scene had changed entirely. The bar would still not be opened for several hours so it was now completely empty, save for Emma who was sitting on a stool with her bare feet kicked up onto the stool directly next to her own. The one that Jessie had been sitting in only moments ago, and was now empty. On the bar right next to her was a small ash tray packed full of tiny, squirming bodies.

“I feel kind of awkward now.” Emma said, running a finger through the little bodies in the glass dish and swirling it around. “I never got the name of that little worker who was serving my feet so well earlier!”

Jessie was torn. She knew Emma was addressing her, and knew under normal circumstances it would be polite to answer her question. Unfortunately, she was now just a couple of inches tall, and working her own minuscule fingers into Emma’s soft soles. She knew from her line of work that everyone liked to work with tinies differently, and had no idea how Emma would react a perceived act of insubordination.”

“What’s she doing right now, anyway?” Emma asked.

Figuring she was being instructed to answer, Jessie steeled her nerved, cupped her hands around her mouth, and shouted.

“SHE’S BETWEEN TWO OF YOUR TOES RIGHT NOW, AND HER NAME IS A-”

The response was cut short by Emma stamping one of her bare soles down onto the little woman prostrated before them. It was a casual movement, but thoroughly knocked the wind out of the teensy brunette, who could only groan in pain afterward. It was made worse by Emma resting her heel onto the little woman a second later, preventing her from drawing a breath that wasn’t tainted by the humid air around her bare foot.

“Between my toes?” Emma asked, surprised at the response. She had made sure to hand the little blonde back to Jessie before they both got shrunk a second time, but hadn’t given any further instructions than that. Interested now, she leaned forward, and spread the toes of the foot that held Jessie in place. She’d made sure her feet were extra presentable before coming to the bar today, so it wasn’t difficult at all for her to spot the small dark smudge that she was sure was a fully-grown human woman.

“Hi down there.” Emma said, waving her fingers at the spot. There was a good deal of what appeared to be a movement in response, but she couldn’t quite make it out.

“Whatever. Thanks for playing along today!” Emma announced, and pressed her toes together. The sensation of an entire body collapsing and turning to a red speck was minute, but the mental image of what that little blonde had seen in her final moments. Toes towering above her on both sides, while a monolithic woman surpassing the size of any building she’d ever seen stretched on for what seemed to be an infinite amount of space before her. Fingers big enough to be buildings in their own right took a moment to wave goodbye to her, before her world began to shake.

Every movement that Emma had made for the little bartender’s brief moments between her feet had felt world-ending, but this one was special. Now the toes themselves were closing in on her, and she had only a moment to brace herself for impact. When the toes collided, she felt all the wind knocked from her lungs. Then her bones turned to liquid, and a great bloody geyser shot out from her every orifice for a split second before…

“That’s a small speck.” Emma said, one eye closed as she focused on the blood spurt on her big toe. “Do me a favor and wipe that up will you? And I’ll show you what these fuckin’ boobs of mine are capable of!”

Jessie was intrigued. Emma laid her feet out flat onto the stool so that Jessie could approach the bloody stain that was one of her subordinates seconds ago, but even she was already uninterested in the task at hand.

Instead she watched as Emma lifted the plain white t-shirt she’d worn to the bar that day over her head, and exposed two massive wobbling spheres of flesh to the cool afternoon air. There was no bra underneath the shirt, though whether that was because of preference or simply being unable to find a garment that fit adequately was unknown to her.

“The air in here feels good.” Emma said, cupping one her of gigantic breasts in a palm, and feeling it spill out in every direction as she wobbled it happily. She let go, watching the soft mass come to a rolling stop on her chest, and quickly scooped her other breast up. Though she was clean, she nonetheless dusted her chest off, hugged both breasts tightly to her body, and released, letting them come rest upon her body in their natural state.

Without saying another word, Emma picked up the ash tray full of tiny figures, and held it over her chest. Suddenly realizing that a good number of them may slip through the vast valley of her cleavage and make it unscathed to the other side she moved her free arm under her chest to support the entire thing. With her safety net in place, she began to tilt the ash tray over, flinching slightly when the small people began to hit her bare skin quietly.

The closest sensation she could describe it was like raindrops hitting her bare skin. The tiny men and women alike were to be returned to normal when the bar opened in a few hours that day, but were now were finding themselves in an unscheduled adventure. A night alone with Jessie, followed by a one-way trip into the depths of Emma’s marshmallow hell.

For her part, Jessie watched, enthralled as the people rained from above and onto the tanned woman’s bare chest. Some of the more physically capable and lucky in the tray managed to hold onto the top of the breasts and avoid falling, but the vast majority bounced about uselessly and slid into the dark depths between the spherical planetoids. Not that mattered, as only a few seconds afterward, a very-pleased looking Emma brought a finger up and swept the last stragglers hanging out atop her breasts down into the gap between.

Jessie was far from flat herself, but the way that Emma’s chest swallowed up all those little lives so easily and effortlessly sent her own heart pounding in her chest. Her licking of the bloodstain off Emma’s toes had slowed immensely as she watched the action unfold so far away.

“Is that everyone?” Emma asked, shaking the emptied ash tray up and down a few times to be sure. “Good! Are you watching Jessie?”

Jessie almost found it insulting. How could she not watch what was taking place before her.

“And… SPLAT!” Emma announced, leaning back so the people who’s managed to slide all the way through her cleavage would be prevented from falling out. Then she grabbed the sides of her hefty bust and squeezed them together, sending a cacophony of crunchy sounds and sensations reverberating through the entirety of her chest.

“And!” Emma said, slapping her breasts together a second time only seconds after the first. “This! Is! For! Good! Measure!” She continued, making sure that every crunch had been reduced to a wet slap and confirming that every body between her breasts had thoroughly converted into a red organic film applied to her naked chest.

“Like what you see?”

Before Jessie could hope to reply, Emma’s big and second toe wrapped around the little woman’s neck, and held her in place. Tiny hands fought to free herself from the domineering gaze of the giantess so high above her who seemed to regard her as little more than a plaything since she’d been reduced in size.

“Oh. I guess you can’t answer like that. Uh… gimme a thumbs up if you do.”

Almost instantly both of Jessie’s thumbs rocketed up in approval.

“Good.” Emma said, releasing the hold. “Now for the bad news.” She said, and scooped up Jessie again. With slow, ponderous steps that emphasized the jiggling movements of her chest she returned to her long-discarded shoes, slid the tiny bar owner inside of one, and put both back on.

A few moments later, now dressed again, Emma left the bar alone, seemingly talking to herself.

“I was going to squish you for doing a really bad job of worshiping my feet at the end there but… I forgot how you said the regrowing mechanism works and I didn’t know where I’d have to go to collect you after squishing you. So… I guess you’ll just have to come home with me tonight!”

There was a good deal of protest around Emma’s toes in response to that.’

“Don’t fuckin’ worry about it. I’ll bring you back tomorrow and then we can do whatever deal we agreed upon, alright?”

Jessie didn’t want Emma to know how much she was secretly loving every moment of this, but she simply couldn’t bring herself to fake-complain at the idea of having to spend a full night alone with the giantess.