- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New EE time! This one was commissioned by Vanderband and it's a sequel to an earlier episode (35, Tall Gals!) and is about myself and Lucy returning to have more fun with lots of tiny competitors in a televised setting. It's got violence, a ton of butt crush, and a big sprinkling of meaty girl dong. Hope you enjoy and review and all that fun stuff okay thanks!!!!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


“Alright. We’ve got everything setup. Are you ready, Lucy?”

“I think so… I still can’t believe this is really happening, you know? I kind of thought after the drone footage of that first episode went public nobody would be taking it seriously. I kinda… treated it like it was just an excuse to mess around with a bunch of little people.”

“I could tell.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing.”

“No, it’s not nothing, Emma. What’s that supposed to mean? I’m nervous about being in front of a live audience this time and I don’t need the extra stress! What, do you think I’m going to do a bad job? Come on, tell me!”

“Well it’s too late to worry about that one, Lucy. Because I think it’s about time for-”

Emma was interrupted when three huge spotlights illuminated portions of the massive, darkened room. They spun around for a moment to tease at the figures hidden in the darkness before focusing in on the two gigantic pair standing in the middle of the enormous stadium. Two spotlights focused on the left figure, revealing the gigantic pair of breasts she effortlessly carried on her chest while the remaining spotlight instead honed in on an incredibly obvious bulge in the sequined underwear of the other giantess.

A moment later, the entire stadium’s speaker system crackled loudly.

“There’s our two ladies of the hour! And what a lovely pair they are, and I’m not just talking about those things on Emma’s chest! Mrrow!”

“They do indeed make for a great team, and before we go any further I’d like to say I’m very excited to be working alongside you tonight on color commentating! Especially after some of the greatest in the business, Chip Sportsgood and Alex Sportsinterviews met a tragic end during the filming of the pilot episode.”

“Ha ha! May they rest in peace. But hey! I’m Alex!”

“And my name is incredibly difficult to pronounce, but you can just call me, ‘The Owl!’”

“And welcome to another exciting episode of TALL GALS!” The young man and woman team shouted in unison. Emma nodded far above silently, enjoying the banter. She’d heard that the studio had paid top dollar for a good team, and she liked to think that they hadn’t just said that because she threatened to crush their families a moment prior. She’d even initially argued that they just take the names of the initial team, but she’d eventually been talked down after all the problems that would involve were brought up.

The three spotlights left their prior locations, swirling around the arena wildly before focusing in on the giantess’s faces, while the third moved down to illuminate the tiny commentator table situated between both of the giantess’s bare feet. Owl waved at the cameras, while Alex blew several kisses.

“We’ve got an exciting new lineup of contestants here to compete for huge prizes!” Alex shouted, pointing to a messy, disheveled pile of random electronics in boxes.

“My, my, those are certainly some great prizes. But tell me, Alex, aren’t those just the prizes from the first episode?”

“Ho ho! You’ve got a sharp eye there, Owl! But since they were never claimed, they’re still here ready to be claimed for round 2. And to sweeten the deal even further they’ve also added…”

The spotlights swirled around for a second before focusing in on what could only be described as a massive pile of cars. There had to be at least two dozen of them sprawled out onto the floor with no rhyme or reason, with many of them just flipped upside-down completely!

“Wow! That’s enough cars to start your own demolition derby at home! Tell me Alex, do tonight’s lucky winners get to take just one?”

“Oh no no no. This is Tall Gals, Owly! The winner gets to keep all of them!”

“Don’t call me Owly, Alex!” Owl said chuckling to herself as while side-eyeing the man next to her. Alex could only laugh to himself, before sliding his chair a few inches further away from his partner to better protect himself from any possible retaliation.

“My mistake, Owl! Now let’s say hi to our hostesses tonight… EMMA and LUCY!”

The spotlights moved back up to reveal the giant pair’s smiling faces before all the lights in the stadium came on, revealing the full extent of the giantess’s bedazzled outfits. The innumerable sequins and studs spread all over the huge garments sparkled with their every movement as Emma waved to the audience while Lucy felt her breath catch in her throat at the sight of so many people watching.

“Why are there so many people here? I thought we were just going to fill in an audience sound later!” She whispered to the other giantess under her breath.

“I don’t know!” Emma whispered back, never losing her winning smile and casual wave. “They kept telling me that it would sound better with a real audience, but I didn’t think they’d be able to find one. Do you think any of them know what’s about to happen?”

“Excellent show from our lovely stars tonight, but they’re only one half of the equation!”

“That’s right, let’s say hello to tonight’s contestants!” Owl shouted into her mic, as a number of pyrotechnics went off. A crowd of randomly-dressed contestants appeared on a runway that lead to a massive, empty space in the middle of the arena while the audience present went absolutely wild.

“Emma…”

“What?”

“I’ve… I’ve got a problem…”

“Jesus. Already?”

“I-I didn’t think there’d be so many people! Just looking at all those little people out there is making me…” Lucy whispered, silently hanging her head in shame.

“God, just… just get through the first course, at least!”

Lucy nodded as best she could, but it was clear to Emma and everyone in the audience that she was having a difficult time keeping herself under control.

“My, my, would you look at all of our eager contestants tonight, Alex? Think they know what’ll be in store for them in today’s game?”

“Not at all, Owl! I feel like most of our competitors are here for the same reason that I would be out there. For the chance to win a ton of great prizes, and possibly get an up-close look at our hosts!”

“Ha! Well, I don’t think they’d really have a chance with either of them. I doubt any of them are quite as charming as you.”

“Ooh, I can feel the sarcasm on that one! And what do you think of the outfits Emma and Lucy are wearing tonight? The studio went to great expense to have them prepared… how long do you think until they come off?”

Immediately after saying that Emma set about pulling down the sparkling skirt she was wearing. It was rather rough going as she didn’t want to damage the delicately-crafted garment, but it clung so tightly to her gigantic posterior trying to spare it seemed like an effort doomed from the start. As the huge thing slid over the curve of her ass it began to tear and the giant woman cringed as she quickly yanked it down to her ankles to get it over with.

“IS EVERYONE READY TO COMPETE TODAY?!” Lucy shouted, giving Emma’s bare ass a sharp slap.

A roar of approval from the crowd and contestants alike confirmed that they were indeed ready for whatever was to come next.

“GLAD TO HEAR IT!” Lucy shouted, bending over to pick up Emma’s skirt and tossing it into the stands. The gigantic garment fluttered through the air for several seconds before drifting onto a significant portion of the crowd. Though not heavy enough to injure any of them, the still-warm garment effectively blocked the view for a significant portion of the crowd.

“Ooh!” Both commentators winced. They looked to one another, then up towards the giantesses who didn’t seem to be paying them any mind, then back towards the audience.

“Those are paying customers, Alex! Do you think they’ll be able to get out from under that skirt in time to see the actual show?”

“Are you kidding me, Owl? I bet those sons of guns in the audience feel like the luckiest people in the world right now! It’s not every day that someone gets to be that close to Emma’s ass and live to tell the tale!”

“I suppose in that regard we’re two of the luckiest people on the planet right now, aren’t we?”

“That’s assuming we live until the end of this episode!”

“BEFORE WE BEGIN!” Lucy shouted, drawing all attention back up to herself and her sequined two-piece bikini. “There’s a unique… twist on today’s episode! You see, whoever wins will have two options. The first is to take the prizes we’ve laid out for you here…” She said, crouching and gesturing to the chaotic piles of cars and electronics laid out near her feet. As she did so the gigantic bulge in her bottoms seemed to grow menacingly, reminding everyone that she was doing her best to hold it together in the face of overwhelming lust.

“Or you can take… THE MYSTERY PRIZE!” With that announcement, Lucy grabbed hold of Emma’s gigantic ass with both hands, and jiggled the meaty cheeks violently. “It’s hidden inside of Emma’s ass here, so you’ll find out what it is when you get it!

“And it’s REALLY uncomfortable!” Emma added, pulling Lucy’s hands away from her ass with a glare.

“Wow! There’s a twist that wasn’t on the script!” Owl laughed, looking to her co-host.

“I’ve gotta say, I’m a sucker for mystery prizes.” Alex replied, smiling confidently at the cameras.

“Tempting as the allure of mystery is, I feel like there’s no way it can be better than the prizes we know about.”

“Well we’ll find out what our winner decides soon. It’s time to begin…”

A series of huge neon signs lit up as more fireworks went off. Emma, Lucy, the commentators, and even the entire crowd chanted in unison.

“TALL! GALS! TWO!”

“Alright, little fucks!” Emma announced, walking from where she’d been standing for several minutes to approaching the densely-packed crowd of contestants. “This first game is going to be easy.” She said, dropping to all fours then lying flat onto the floor. As she did so her lengthy legs stretched far past the point the people were gathered, putting them in a straight line towards her naked pussy while being surrounded by her huge legs on either side.

“Tonight’s first contest is the Mountain Climb! You guys are just going to have to scale Emma’s ass from behind!” Lucy said, licking her lips as she stared down her friend’s colossal rear end. Her fingers gradually drifted closer to the soft mounds of flesh, before she pulled back suddenly. “Naturally, if you fall in-between the cheeks you fail! And if you lose your footing and fall onto the floor itself, well…” She said, breathing heavily as she pulled aside the front of her sequined bottoms. It had been apparent to all that she was slowly growing erect under the skimpy costume, but there were still gasps of surprise when her cock burst free from its confines. She exhaled quietly, nudging her erection so it bobbed needily several times.

“Well, let’s just say that falling off won’t end well for any of you either.” She said, winking down to the determined crowd. Strangely, none of them seemed to be the slightest bit perturbed over this announcement, and if anything the audience seemed to grow even more enthusiastic with the reveal.

“WELL! GET TO IT!” Emma shouted.

With that, an incredibly loud buzzer echoed throughout the arena, and the tiny men and women started running. It was a straight shot from their holding area before they started running the length of Emma’s bare legs. Though it did not take long, they truly got to feel for how much bigger the woman they were set to climb was than themselves in the process as they sprinted past the lengths of her ankles, calves, and eventually thighs.

A brief ascent up the bottom of Emma’s pussy before they reached the curvature of her huge ass was where the true challenge would lie. From there the comparatively easy task of ascending the fleshy peaks to reach the base of the giant woman’s spine would move them into the next round. A challenging climb for certain, but one that was more than possible.

“There go our contestants, Owl!”

“And what a way they’ve got to go! They’re making great time, but I’ve no doubt in my mind I could out-perform any of them.”

“Owl, these are the finest athletes that we could procure for this event!”

“You and I both know that’s not true, Alex! The studio is cheap as hell, and we’d be lucky if even half of these losers actually make it through this round.”

Emma bit her bottom lip when she felt her first explorers start to make contact with her naked skin. She tried to hold her breath as best she could to make for something resembling a stable surface, but the tiny people were relentless. Tiny hands and fingers dug into her skin they climbed her pussy to reach the plush surface of her gigantic ass while she bit her thumb in anticipation. While not the easiest climb in the world, she would need to introduce an obstacle once they reached her ass to eliminate some of them, but holding back until then was difficult.

“You guys are doing great!” Lucy said, idly running fingers down the length of her cock as she watched the proceedings. None had fallen yet, but she was so eager to get started she was already smearing small beads of precum over her tip. Waiting was always the worst part! Why had she agreed to this?! She didn’t think she’d be able to handle being around Emma for an entire episode. Not unless she got some relief, fast!

As more and more bodies successfully scaled the ass things were beginning to grow crowded. And when things got crowded some of the more competitive types set about trying to ensure their own victory. A man by the name of Jason dressed as a slice of pizza set about trying to ensure an elimination of his own. Once he stood on the surface of Emma’s ass he waited for another, and found it in the form of an unfortunate soul dressed as an ant by the name of Jess. No sooner had the ant planted two feet firmly onto the plush surface did he find himself assaulted by the pizza-man. The surprise attack paid off, and the ant was sent soaring into the crevice between Emma’s ass.

“Ouch, looks like we’ve got our first casualty for tonight!”

“I wouldn’t say so just yet, Owl! After all, ants are well known for their ability to stick to surfaces. He made it up those cheeks once, and I’m sure he can do it again!”

“Uh oh…” Emma announced, looking back as best she could without turning over. “I hope everyone’s got their Richter Scales ready! Cause it sounds like there’s about to be a BUTTQUAKE!”

With that announcement Emma began to gently shake her ass from side to side. The effects were immediately devastating as dozens of tiny contestants near-instantly lost their footing. A significant number of them tumbled into her crack to join the first ant, filling Emma’s gigantic ass with a significant portion of the competitors.

“OOPS!’ She suddenly shouted, clenching her ass cheeks together. The sound that followed echoed around the entire stadium as well over a dozen people were pulped in the blink of an eye. A chorus of screams cut off as a geyser of humanity shot from the depths of Emma’s ass and onto some of those still trying to cross her ass.

The combination of the clench itself and the blast of remains from those who’d fallen inside had its effect as well. Many, including the overly-cocky Jason who’d thrown the ant into Emma’s ass to trigger the entire event lost their footing and fell to the thick, padded floors far below.

Jason hit the floor hard, the impact managing to knock off one of the pepperonis he was wearing. Stunned, he spent several moments gathering himself, before coming to realize the incredibly arduous task required to get back into first place. He’d have to run all the way back around the length of Emma’s legs to try the climb again. He wasn’t sure he’d be able to do all that in a timely manner, but when the air around him grew very hot he realized he likely wouldn’t have to.

Turning his head slowly, he looked up with wide-eyes as a huge, throbbing cock hovered over him. He and two others who’d fallen off from the right immediately tried to get up and run, but it was no use. The trio had fallen under the almighty gaze of Lucy’s cock, and a split-second later it thundered down on them like a hydraulic press.

With a messy SPLURCH Lucy crushed those who’d fallen off of Emma’s backside with her eager cock, and even thrust her erection into the padding a few times after as the bit of stimulation proved to be rather effective.

“Ooh! So much for those people!”

“Let me tell you, Alex. There’s nothing I love more than watching these people go splat!” Owl replied, watching as Lucy gradually stood back up, and stepped over Emma. She once again grabbed hold of her cock, and though neither of the commentators could see what was happening from their angle, they could tell from the roar of audience approval what followed when she thrust her cock into the cushioned floor again.

“That’s kind of messed up, Owl! But I suppose anything is fine so long as you stay an observer!”

“Right you are, Alex!” Owl said, watching intensely as Lucy gradually rose again and exposed her red-tipped cock to everyone who couldn’t see it from behind Emma’s ass again. The entire lengthy appendage glistened with sweat and sparkled in the bright stadium lighting. With that the giantess sat down, panting as she gradually rubbed the head of her cock with two fingers.

“You, uh, you gettin’ a little excited there, Owl?”

“Nevermind that, Alex. It looks like our final competitors are making it up the rest of the way to Emma’s backside!”

“Are they?” Emma asked, looking back again. She couldn’t really see what was going on, but the number of tiny hands and feet moving against her sensitive skin had diminished somewhat, and she decided to give her butt a second wiggle.

Three more tiny bodies fell into the depths of her crack, and were executed a split-second later when she clenched her cheeks. She turned and gave a thumbs up to the announce team for the warning. Owl replied with a thumbs up of her own.

A second buzzer sounded, and Emma exhaled. Performing in front of a crowd was far more stressful than she expected it to be, even if she wasn’t doing much more than wiggling her ass occasionally. The thought that she now had to be playing a role during the entire ordeal raised the stakes considerably on her end.

“How you holding up?” Emma asked Lucy while gently turning to the side so that all of the competitors who’d passed the first test were gently rolled off and onto the cushioned mats below. The survivors quickly set about putting a healthy distance between themselves and the giantesses while waiting for the next event to begin.

Lucy didn’t answer. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were balled up into fists as her huge erection throbbed painfully. She was having trouble breathing, and did not even want to look at Emma or anyone else right now.

“God, fine.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “The pool was supposed to be last, but I guess we can do it now.”

Lucy’s cock bobbed at the sound of those words.

“CHANGE OF PLANS!” Emma shouted, gradually climbing to her feet. As she did so one of the slower contestants, a woman festively dressed as a piece of candy corn had not yet regrouped with the rest of the crowd. When Emma turned to address the group she wound up stepping on the small soul, crushing her flat under her bare toes without even noticing. Only a combined, “OOF!” from the commentators signaled to her that something had happened beneath her notice, but she ignored it.

“NEXT UP IS THE POOL!” Emma shouted, strutting to the opposite side of the stadium instead of towards the next area set aside. She left behind bloody footprints as she did so, while a number of the tiny contestants followed shortly after. Lucy did the same, though she moved extremely slowly, gasping every so often when her cock bobbed with her tiny steps.

“Looks like there’s a change of plans tonight, Owl!”

“That there is, Alex. Seems like the scripts been thrown out the window so since the next event, the Perilous Pool, was supposed to be how today’s episode concluded!”

“Given that these events are intended to gradually scale up in difficulty do you think there’ll be any problems from moving the final event of the night to right now?”

“Oh I know there will be, but don’t tell that to our contestants! Or some of them might actually survive!”

“Hah! But that’s good news for tonight’s sponsors. GTS Insurance, for when you’re tired of being walked all over.”

“ALRIGHT EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!” Emma announced, folding her arms under her chest as Lucy looked to be doing her absolute best to hold herself back. Even the sight of so many little people below her was driving her mad, but knowing that release would come soon enough help to put her at ease.

“There’s a big ol’ pool here!” Emma announced, walking up to the pool and splashing her toes inside. The level of water wasn’t quite enough to reach her ankles, but it was deep enough for the tiny competitors to swim through. “The goal is simple! All you have to do is swim from one end to the other…” She continued, wading through the pool and cleaning the mess left behind on her foot.

“JUST GO ALREADY!” Lucy screamed, turning bright red as the volume of her own voice surprised her. Emma stumbled over herself trying to step out of the pool as a fresh wave of people ran past her toes to try and gain a lead. This, predictably, turned out to be a poor choice for a man by the name of Collin dressed as a tomato who found himself under Emma’s toes as she stumbled her way back out of the pool.

With a muted CRUNCH his tomato-y body was turned to ketchup, which immediately sent many of those nearby swimming in different directions to avoid the mess. It didn’t bother the giantess all that much, as she was more concerned with getting out of the way for what she knew would be coming soon.

“And it looks we’ve already lost a tomato out there, Alex!”

“Owl, what do you suppose is going through our contestant’s heads right now?”

“I’m not sure what you mean, Alex.”

“Well, the event is called the Perilous Pool, but aside from the unlucky tomato out there, this appears to be no different from any other pool. What, pray tell, makes this pool so perilous?”

“Absolutely nothing.” Owl replied with a hearty chuckle.

Lucy and Emma watched from far above as the tiny swimmers fought through the currents to try and reach the end of the pool. As expected, it wasn’t particularly difficult, and the only real danger appeared to come in the form of the sheer number of bodies fighting against one another to maintain their position in the group. The audience had quieted down somewhat as a full minute passed with the giantesses doing nothing but observing from their lofty heights.

That is, until Rastle, an overly-confident man dressed as a hot dog with sunglasses slammed both his palms into the end of the pool. Something of a regular swimmer in his daily life, he’d gradually managed to overtake the rest of the pack despite the handicap his awkwardly shaped costume provided, and touched the end of the pool to reverse course first. The very instant his fingers made contact an alarm sounded, fireworks went off, and lights began flashing through the entire arena.

“BOMBS AWAY!” Emma shouted, giving the other giantess a powerful slap on the back. Lucy was knocked off balance, falling to her knees as she finally took care of what she’d been holding back for so long. Exhaling softly, she wrapped a hand around her gigantic cock, and began to pump.

“Whoa! Maybe I should have read that script a bit better! It seems like things are about to get VERY difficult out there for our contestants!”

“The Perilous Pool scored excellently in focus tests, and the audiences love the possibility of getting hit with a little splash back as well, Alex!”

As Lucy rubbed her fingers over the tip of her cock she was near-instantly overcome with a powerful urge to cum. She bit her lip, tried to hold back, and utterly failed at doing so.

“BOOM! THERE IT GOES!” Emma shouted as the first jet of milky white cum rocketed out of Lucy’s cock. Every single person inside of the pool looked up to watch its trajectory and avoid it, but gasped and resumed their swim when it soared high over their heads.

And with a powerful SPLURCH, the first shot sailed straight into the stands, pulverizing a significant portion of the audience directly behind the pools. Emma’s eyes went wide, and she looked over to see if Lucy had gotten her cock under control to do the event as planned, but the other giantess had merely fallen to her knees, and covered her face with her eyes.

“God DAMMIT!” Emma shouted, and wrapped her hand around Lucy’s cock as a second and third spurt soared completely over the pool. “YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE AIMING IT!” She added, stroking Lucy’s cock herself as she pointed it towards the swimmers.

What had just preceded was only a minor orgasm for a woman like Lucy, but when she felt Emma’s hand wrap around her shaft and effectively give her a hand job she instantly reached a second climax. Another powerful spurt shot from the tip of her cock like a cannon, and this one was aimed directly at Rastle, the man who had the unfortunate distinction of being the fastest swimmer.

For only a split second the hot dog-man watched as an enormous blast of hot cum shot straight at him. He quickly dove under the water, hoping it would spare him a messy end as he had no doubt in his mind that taking the load head on would result in his demise, but it was no use.

With a satisfying CRACK the glob of cum slammed into his body even while submerged, forcing him back until he hit the end of the pool and exploded into a bloody mess. The force behind the blast was so intense it actually cracked the pool itself, instantly turning a significant portion of it white and making the water much thicker in the immediate vicinity.

“Ooh, looks like that hot dog got a little too much mayo on it, if you know what I mean.”

“Can’t say I do, Owl! But let’s check that instant replay!”

The massive screens suspended from the roof of the stadium replayed the event, but all eyes were focused on Lucy’s ongoing orgasm. Another shot was expertly aimed by Emma to hit an untouched part of the pool, working to overflow it with thick semen. The following volley nailed Catherine, a woman dressed as a maid with Groucho Marx glasses, and literally tore her body in half as the ratio of cum to water in the pool was quickly beginning to shift.

“You can do better than that!” Emma shouted as a poor form of motivation while bringing both her hands up to her friend’s cock. She squeezed and pushed it as best she could to force more out of it, but was ultimately disappointed at how quickly it seemed to die down.

The final few spurts dribbled out the tip of Lucy’s cock, pooling onto the floor beneath her as she panted heavily from all the exertion. She looked down at the mess she’d created, and smiled at how much more difficult things had grown for the swimmers. Even those who weren’t hit directly were having a significantly harder time as hot, fragrant cum spilled over every side. The giant woman watched with a faint smile as one of the contestants who wearing a banana suit seemed thoroughly unable to push himself any further. The sheer size of his costume hadn’t been an impedance to climbing, but the heavy liquid soaked into the fabric and was weighing the man who went by Max down. Though he wanted desperately to finish, he lost the battle against the heady cum, and sunk under the surface with a gurgle.

“God.” Emma shouted, looking over the mess. “Learn how to fuckin’ control yourself.” She said, letting go of Lucy’s cock and shoving her over. The other giantess quickly lost her balance, and fell to her back completely, shaking the stadium as the audience cheered in excitement over what they’d just witnessed.

“And here come the slower contestants.” Owl announced with a smile. “Shame that event wasn’t saved for the finale! It would’ve been far easier to snipe the remaining swimmers if there hadn’t just been so gosh darned many of them, dontcha think?”

“That I do, Owl! But regardless it looks like the numbers were thinned again and we’ve got out excellent hostesses to thank for that!”

“I tell you, Alex, what I wouldn’t give to be in their shoes right now.”

“What are you talking about, neither of them are wearing any shoes!”

The commentators chuckled amongst each other while Lucy gradually climbed back to her feet. She was still short on breath, but finally having the chance to cum had cleared her head considerably. She felt much more capable of actually doing the show as planned now. The haze of arousal gradually cleared from her vision and she dusted herself off silently.

“Are you ready?”

“Yeah. I owe you one.” Lucy said, looking down to the flaccid erection swinging between her legs, and back to her friend.

“…Whatever. Just, just get into position. We’re going to move into Trench Warfare next.”

“Gotcha!”

“Ho ho! Check it out, Owly! Looks like the next game has been decided. I’ve gotta say, I think this has been an excellent show so far.”

“I can agree with that, Alex! But I’ve already warned you, don’t call me Owly!”

“Sorry! Force of habit.”

“Let’s just say that you’ll wish you were out there competing with the rest of them if you do it again.”

“Oh my! Well, it looks like I’m treading on thin ice, viewers!”

“ALRIGHT!” Emma shouted, overpowering the stadium’s speaker systems as she planted both hands on her hips to assume an authoritative position as best she could given her state of dress. “The next game for the night is…”

A fresh burst of fireworks went off in the room as the many screens lit up with flashy graphics displaying the phrase, “TRENCH TROUBLE”

Emma winked at the cameras, then set about collecting the contestants to move them onto a raised platform near where she’d been standing. It was only just big enough to hold everyone remaining, but they wouldn’t need to be on it for long.”

“Trench trouble is up next, Alex! Truly an event to test the bravery of some of our contestants, wouldn’t you agree?”

“I would indeed, Owl! Let me tell you, I’ve been in a real trench before, and I doubt it’s going to be anywhere near as nice as what these people about to go through.”

“I’m sure you believe that, Alex! Regardless, let’s get back to the action as it looks like everything’s been set up!”

Emma and Lucy finished sprinkling the remaining contestants onto the elevated platform. It wasn’t much higher than either of the giantess’s knees, but that still placed them far enough above the cushioned floor that falling seemed extremely detrimental to their health.

Satisfied with a job well done, Emma quickly got back onto the floor and lay herself flat until her gigantic ass was just below the elevated platform. The audience began to cheer as they pieced together what would soon be taking place, while Lucy gradually eased herself closer to the platform, making sure her cock dangled dangerously close to the people so they were constantly reminded of how tiny they were next to either of the giantesses.

“Are you guys ready?” Lucy asked, before turning back to look at the audience. A roar of approval from both the contestants and the audience followed shortly after, and she smiled widely at the expected result. “THEN GET. TO. SAFETY!!!”

The effect on the contestants was immediate. All at once they moved like a human wave and jumped from the edge of their platform onto the gigantic rounded hills of Emma’s ass below. Easily large enough to accommodate them all, surviving the jump was only the first part of the equation, and one they managed to do with no more than a few sprained ankles as the bouncy surface wasn’t suitable to landing on with both feet.

Emma winced at the sensation of so many pairs of feet dropping to her ass at the same time, but managed to prevent herself from moving too much. The true test of what the game would entail would come soon enough, and she’d already dug her fingers into the cushioned surface beneath her in preparation for what was sure to be an uncomfortable experience.

“GOOD JOB, EVERYBODY!” Lucy cheered, watching the people scramble around on the unstable surface of Emma’s ass. The softness of her body made it difficult for many of them to get any sort of traction as they moved, and it wasn’t long before tiny bodies started scrambling around wildly in an effort to get to the first phase of what the game would require.

“Okay, I think you’ve waited long enough!” Emma shouted back to Lucy, growing increasingly irritated with all the movement around her ass and not being able to do anything about it. She wanted to just roll over and convert the lot of them into red splatters on her ass if only to make the sensations stop at once.

“You heard the lady!” Lucy said, slapping Emma’s ass so it jiggled and made the job that much more difficult for everyone still trying to get into position. “Five seconds, and anyone who’s not in position is dead meat!”

The contestants were spurred into action by the threat. Some of them began to attack their fellow competitors, and a man dressed as a pigeon even found the time to get into a fist fight with another while on top of Emma’s backside. The fight quickly escalated into an all-out brawl, with a half-dozen more competitors temporarily stopping their goal to join the fight.

“Five!”

The pigeon man who started the fight perked up, and realized he was in danger. He thought there’d be more time! He wouldn’t have started a physical altercation if he knew he would have to get moving so soon! He tried to wiggle out of the fight he’d started, but the wings on his costume made for easy handholds and kept him entangled in the mess of angry limbs

“Four!”

One by one bodies made the descent down the steep edges of Emma’s ass into the depths of her backside. Or at it was referred to in this game, the “trench.” There they would be safe from the upcoming storm, or as safe as one could be in such a sensitive area on a woman big enough to crush all of them at once.

“Three!”

Lucy licked her lips as she watched the people dive into the crack of Emma’s ass one after another. Part of her wanted to betray everyone’s trust and just shove her eager cock inside of Emma to pulp them all like she was a human blender. She had a feeling that an action like that would result in some pushback from Emma herself so she decided not to… but she would continue thinking about it for as long as she pleased!

“Two!”

“I’ve gotta say I feel like Lucy’s giving our contestants an extra chance by counting down so slowly!”

“It appears she is, Alex! I can’t say I approve, but I’m not about to say that to her face!”

“Or her foot!”

“ONE!”

“JUST GO ALREADY!” Emma shouted, her patience having run dry.

Lucy stood back to her full height, and stepped over Emma’s gigantic backside. She slapped her own round butt, taking a moment to wiggle it above the people who had still yet to make it to safe zone. She took a moment to wave to the audience, which roared its approval in response, which spurred her into going off script. She would make a much bigger deal of this portion of the game than they had previously agreed upon.

Rather than planting her big ass onto Emma’s even bigger ass to crush everyone who hadn’t made it into safety between the giant pair’s colossal cheeks, she instead chose to leap into the air, positioning her full backside over Emma’s raised butt.

The audience collectively held their breath at the sight. No one was sure how this was going to play out. The contestants hiding in the depths of Emma’s ass could only look up in terror as they weren’t sure their hiding spot would endure such a tremendous attack. The pigeon who’d instigated a fight was still trapped on Emma’s ass, trying desperately to free himself before the twin fleshy planets descended from above. Even Alex and Owl could be heard collectively holding their breaths in preparation for impact.

That left only Emma, the one whom would be most directly affected by it, unaware of what was going on. She braced herself for the sensation of Lucy sitting onto her butt, and potentially forcing her down from her slightly awkward position. She maintained this expectation right until she felt the pale skin of Lucy’s ass smash into the dusky skin of her own with a thunderous clap that reverberated around the entire arena.

The ongoing brawl on Emma’s ass was silenced instantly. The winners of the game who’d managed to hide away breathed a sigh of relief when they were spared a messy fate from the unbearably violent shaking that followed. Owl and Alex looked to one another in shock, and the audience lit up with excitement.

Once again, Emma was the last to react, and she could only collapse onto the floor as Lucy’s backside struck her own like a hammer driving a nail into the floor. The wind was knocked from her lungs at once, and her huge form was forced to lay prone after what had just happened.

“WOW! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FINISH!” Alex shouted, jumping from his seat and standing onto the table.

“And that was only the first half!”

Lucy rolled off of Emma’s back, revealing the numerous splattered bodies pasted between their butts as she did so. Long strings of viscera connected the giant pair for just a moment before snapping apart and breaking. Almost immediately Emma arched her back to try and ease some of the pain her backside was going through, but Lucy slapped her hand away before grabbing hold of the gigantic ass herself.

“Congratulations to everyone who survived!” Lucy announced to the tiny faces looking up at her from within Emma’s ass. “Now you’ve got to get back out in five seconds! Or I’ll be squeezing these big… round… soft cheeks together and crush anyone left behind!”

“Are you really getting horny again already?!” Emma shouted, wanting nothing more than to turn around and discipline her friend for attacking her just a moment prior.

“Five!”

The bodies inside Emma’s ass scrambled into action. They’d been briefed before the show started on what each of the games would entail, but this hadn’t been part of it! They assumed it would end when they survived the double butt slam, but now they had to get back out?! And some of them had spent a considerable amount of time holing themselves up tightly to avoid being crushed! And then there were the messy remains coating the insides of the cheeks, making them slick and more difficult to climb!

“Four!”

Emma bit her bottom lip. She couldn’t really describe the sensation of dozens of tiny fingers digging into her skin as the trapped competitors attempted to free themselves. It felt like someone was pouring sand down her ass, which was one of the most unpleasant sensations she could have ever imagined. She couldn’t help but give her backside a small wiggle to try and ease the sensations, and smiled when she felt some of the bodies lose their footing and slide down back into her ass.

“Three!”

“That’s quite the twist on the expected event, wouldn’t you say, Alex?”

“I would… but I can’t say I approve!”

“Oh? And why’s that?”

“Because we can’t see any of it from here!”

“Two!”

Lucy dug her fingers into the pliant flesh of Emma’s ass, squeezing it gently as she rolled the soft cheeks together in her palms. She was actively salivating at the sight of it, while her friend was fuming down below. For the sake of the game she knew that the other giantess would not interfere, and she figured that meant she had free reign to do as she wanted for the moment. Damn the consequences, she could deal with those later!

“One!”

Only about half of the contestants had made it out of the sweltering trench that was Emma’s crack. While there were those who looked as if they were doomed to fail as they lost their grip over and over, slipping back into the superheated depths, there was one woman who was making slow, but steady progress. Dressed as a wedge of cheese, tiny Robin grit her teeth as she gradually pulled her puny muscles up the surface and neared the safety threshold.

“TIMES UP!”

With that announcement, Lucy slapped both of Emma’s cheeks, and grabbed a double handful of her friend’s prodigious ass. She grinned wildly, before slamming both of the cheeks together again with all of her considerable might.

Emma cringed as she felt a half-dozen more bodies pop inside of her fearsome ass, and clenched her teeth in surprise. She was still sore from the unwelcome assault earlier, but at the very least this sensation cleared up the awkward feeling of so many hands on her sensitive skin. Too bad it was so… messy. But a mess could be cleaned up later, while she wasn’t sure any medical teams could deal with her having a sore ass later on.

The dramatic climb of from the brave block of cheese had been unfolding beneath either of the giantess’s notice, but it came to an abrupt. Before clapping the cheeks together Lucy had made sure to slap Emma’s ass, and that was what lead to Robin losing her balance. She squealed in mid-air for a beat before the cheeks came slamming together around her, crushing her body in mid-air before she even hit the ground beneath her.

“Ooh, too bad for our friend who almost made it!”

“I tell you Owl, Lucy did an excellent job out there… cutting the cheese!”

“Alex, I swear if you make a pun that bad again I’ll personally break your nose.”

“Hah! Fair enough!”

“Wow, Emma…” Lucy whispered, though given her size it was still easy for everyone present to hear.” It looks like all the people that just got squished did a number on you.” She said, wiggling the cheeks again and watching as the few remaining survivors dropped prone to prevent themselves from falling over on the wildly unstable surface.

“Yeah, well, are you ready for the next game?”

Lucy didn’t answer. She was still sitting on Emma’s thighs, with her hands buried in the soft flesh of Emma’s backside. She was enthralled with the sight of so many bodies crushed between the giantess’s posterior, and briefly imagined what it would have been like to have been one of them. Though she certainly loved being a giantess herself, she’d often harbored fantasies of being the same size as these tiny people, and viewing the destruction she, or another giantess would visit upon a city from their puny perspective. It was all so… thrilling the devastation people of her size so casually could wreak upon a helpless populace.

And just seeing the aftermath of one such activity was… doing things to her. Though she’d already cum just a few minutes prior, she had placed herself into another stunningly erotic position. From the aftermath of the massacre on Emma’s cheeks… to the double handful of her friend’s oversized ass… even the fact that her cock was resting on the pillowy thighs serving as her seat. They were all working in tandem to bring her back to the place she’d left just a few moments prior.

“What an incredible showing from both our hostesses! Though it’s quite difficult to make it out behind Lucy, it looks to me like there’s less than ten survivors left after that last one!”

“Well it won’t be for much longer, Alex! Given the rearrangement our new final challenge is to be the most dangerous by far! There’s nothing that can properly prepare our competitors for the, ‘Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death!’ I’ve seen what those things on Emma’s chest are capable of, and we’ll be lucky if this episode doesn’t end in a tie!”

“I tell ya, it’s a clever title but they really ought to shorten it!”

Lucy couldn’t help but continue to grope Emma’s backside as she watched the tiny bodies trapped on top stumble around helplessly. Her cock was steadily rising to full attention once again, but tending to that would mean she’d have to let go, and she didn’t want to do that with either of her hands.

“Lucy!” Emma whispered as she looked back. “Get off, we have to go do the final-“

“CHANGE OF PLANS!” Lucy interrupted, shouting over Emma. Though she loathed to let go of the gigantic ass for even a moment she found the strength to do so just long enough to sweep the surviving people back into the crevice of Emma’s ass. Though it was currently slicked with the remains of the less capable competitors, it would not be for long.

“It’s time for… Um…” Lucy stuttered, looking around at the expectant audience for approval. “The… uh… THE RIM REAM

“The WHAT-”

Lucy ignored Emma’s protests and immediately buried her face into her friend’s ass. She breathed deeply of the other giantess’s scent, her cock hardening even further as she felt nothing but jealousy towards the innumerable tiny people who’d met their fates here since the show started. She drove her giant face as far into the huge backside as she could, fully submerging herself in the smooth warmth.

“Lucy! Get out of-“

The other giantess couldn’t even hear anything her face was so deeply submerged. Once she’d adjusted to the new environment she snaked her tongue out from between her lips and set about the arduous task of cleaning. At least, that was the excuse she would use when undoubtedly questioned about it.

It normally wasn’t easy to tell when Emma was blushing given the deep brown of her skin tone, but her face flushed bright red in front of the entire audience over what was taking place. This was definitely not part of the plan! What was she doing back there?! The last competitors were supposed to be walking between her boobs right now!!!

“I’ve gotta say, Alex. I read through the script about a dozen times before starting and I don’t recall this event being part of it.”

Lucy’s darting tongue cleaned away the red splotches left behind by the former competitors. As a giantess she was no stranger to eating people as they were often the only reliable source of protein for a girl her size. Though they weren’t usually messy, splattered remains. Thankfully, there were also a few remaining survivors trapped for her to feed on.

“That’s because it definitely wasn’t, Owl! But even though we can’t see what’s going on in there, I’d like to think Lucy’s doing what any of us would have done in this situation.”

“Speak for yourself, Alex.”

“I always am!”

The remaining competitors had gone absolutely feral. Being confronted by a gigantic face while trapped was horrifying enough, but when Lucy’s tongue slipped out from her mouth and scooped up a man dressed in one-half of a horse costume the mood shifted dramatically. They had to listen as he struggled, fought, and was eventually vanished from sight entirely.

That was only the first. One after another they were slurped up and sent sliding down Lucy’s throat. Moving was hard, the light was low, and the air was thick between the combination of sweat from Emma’s gigantic ass and Lucy’s hot breath..

There was no epic finale. No huge showdown of competitors that were at the top of their game. Lucy was indiscriminate as she fed from Emma’s ass like a pig eating out of a trough, and before she knew it there was only one single body remaining. One standing tall inside of Emma’s ass, though Lucy couldn’t make out any details about them, what they looked like, or if they were even still breathing.

“LUCY!”

The giantess’s ears perked up. That shout was a bit louder than the rest had been!

“I CAN TELL THERE’S ONLY ONE LEFT!”

Lucy sighed, her breath tickling Emma. She groaned in annoyance, and gradually pulled herself out of the giant ass, exposing herself to the fresh air. She hadn’t realized just how hot it had been inside there, and took a moment to brush long strands of black hair away from her sweat-soaked face. The crowd cheered at her return, and she gave them a quick wave before sliding two fingers back into Emma’s ass to pull out the final survivor.

A man dressed as a wacky wavy inflatable tube-person was being held upside down as he was extracted from the depths of Emma’s ass. He was nothing but smiles despite the incredible ordeal he’d just endured, and a roar of fresh approval from the audience filled him with excitement.

“Wow! What an incredible showing from… let me check our list here… GABE! Says here he writes erotica about construction equipment! Well isn’t that nice, Owl?”

“I can’t say I’m surprised, Alex. I had him pegged as the potential winner the moment I saw him!”

Lucy gradually pulled the tiny body up higher so it could be more easily be seen by the audience, the cameras, and everyone else present. She could not help but feel a pang of jealousy, and wished she could swap places with the tiny, helpless thing. Burying her face inside of Emma’s ass had been divine, but the opportunity to slide her entire body within its heady depths were definitely sending waves of excitement back to her cock.

“Congratulations.” Emma said flatly, narrowing her eyes as she glanced to Lucy. “Now pick your prize so we can finish.”

“Oh ho! I almost forgot about this part! Tell me, Owl, if you were in our contestant’s situation which do you think you would take.”

“I don’t trust Emma as far as I can throw her, and I’m certain I wouldn’t be able to throw her very far.” Owl chuckled.

“Fair enough, Owl. I’ve made my opinion on the matter clear but I’d definitely be going for the mystery!”

The audience was torn between the two options, shouting for Gabe to take either one of them. The man dangling upside-down could only hold his breath as he considered the two options. Then, after several seconds, he cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted in Lucy’s direction.

No one was able to hear. Everyone waited for Lucy to announce the verdict

“HE WANTS THE MYSTERY PRIZE!” Lucy announced, dropping the tiny figure back into Emma’s butt. The cameras captured the look of betrayal on Gabe’s face for a split-second before he vanished, while Emma watched the proceedings with great interest.

“That probably would have played better if the studio had bothered to wire everyone up with microphones, eh Alex?”

“No doubt about it, Owl! But the studio’s cheap and the turnover is high so I don’t think anyone wanted to deal with it!”

Emma felt the tiny body fall into her ass again, and carefully observed her giant friend suspiciously. She watched as yet again Lucy made sure to grab a double handful of her ass while feeding the tiny body into her, and made a decision then and there.

“You fucking LIAR!”

Lucy’s enthusiastic grin melted away suddenly.

Emma clenched her cheeks together, pulping the winner between them much to the surprise everyone else present. Then she quickly turned around, jumped to her feet, and wrapped both arms around Lucy. The smaller giantess gasped just before Emma swung her around violently, tossing Lucy straight into one of the stadium’s walls.

The entire building shook violently for just a moment before Lucy’s giant body exploded through the outer walls. Anyone outside had only a moment to react before Lucy’s body slammed into the parking lot, skidding to a stop and running over hundreds of cars parked outside in the process.

She wasn’t hurt, as everything her body had run into had broken apart beneath her like stale crackers. She was winded however, and looked up as a furious Emma was making her way to the hole her own body had created in the walls.

“EMMA! WAIT! IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!”

“YOU JUST CAN’T HOLD IT IN FOR FIVE GODDAMN MINUTES, CAN YOU?!” Emma shouted, carelessly walking through stampeding crowds as the audience broke into a panic. Her every step converted more people to bloody footprints, but she was so wholly focused on her target she hardly noticed.

“EMMA! I SWEAR, IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN EVER-“

Emma just reared a foot back and kicked Lucy square in the cock.

“Wow! What an exciting moment!” Owl laughed, looking back at the huge gash created in the outer walls directly behind them. “I’m sure that our good sponsors over at GTS Life Insurance are going to have a lot of claims to file after today!”

“I’m beginning to think we should probably do our best to get out of here as well, Owly!”

Owl looked towards her co-commentator, and narrowed her eyes.

The last sound captured on the speaker system was a devastating CRUNCH as Alex got his nose broken. Drone cameras appeared overhead to watch as Lucy tried feebly to defend herself, before the feed abruptly cut to commercial.