- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An episode commissioned by Poppycock1234567 on DA! This one's got a heavy emphasis on femdom, there's a bit of slow growth, some foot worshippy stuff, and an existential horror ending. Drop all the comments and stuff mostly because I think the ending is one of the meanest things I've ever written into one of these episodes. Thanks much!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Emma was feeling pretty good about her life choices recently. No longer did she work in the normal job market fighting to climb a corporate ladder that she never seemed to rise above the bottom level of. Now… now she felt like she was really making a difference. Sure, her latest job had once again thrown her for a loop, but this latest twist had her feeling good about herself. She got to help people! Sure, it didn’t pay well because nobody wanted to fund adult programs like these but that was honestly the furthest thing from her mind most days. She just got to hang out with the youths of today, lending her wisdom and expertise to those younger, who just wanted to better themselves using whatever methods they had available.

It reminded her of being back in high school. Only this time she wasn’t the one being picked last because “her boobs will slow us down” (Which, to be fair to the bullies, they absolutely did.) No, this time she got to be the coach! Standing outside wearing a baseball cap, shorts that tightly embraced her generous backside, a white shirt that did little to hide the generous curves hidden away underneath, and most importantly of all.

TWEEEEEEEEEET!

A whistle!

Emma’s class was a modest group that she’d come to really enjoy getting to know over the past few weeks. They were all younger than she was, though not by much as the youngest had only just graduated High School a few months prior, while the oldest were in their twilight years of college. It honestly made her feel kind of old at times, and having nearly a decade on the oldest person in class made for awkward moments.

“Alright everybody!” She announced, placing her hands on her wide hips. Standing at nearly nine feet in height she towered over absolutely everyone else in the group while the breasts she effortlessly carried atop her chest were bigger than most everyone else’s entire upper bodies. It was also strange effectively being coach of a team that wasn’t required to be here. At any moment any one of them could just decide they weren’t dealing whatever she having them do anymore and walk out. And she wouldn’t be able to stop them! No one had done so yet, but it was always a thought in the back of her mind.

“What are we doin’ today? I hope it’s somethin’ easy. Again.” A boy who was still in his teens asked. Having graduated from high school only six months prior he only barely skirted in on the requirements of being an adult to join the program. He wasn’t exactly the most enthusiastic of her charges, but Emma liked helping people! She wanted to keep this job, so chose to ignore the remark.

“Well, Klay.” She said, emphasizing the confident boy’s name as she leaned forward to lock eyes with him. “Today is competition day! Remember to keep it nice and civil out there. We’re all adults, now! And as such, today we’ll be pitting the boys against the girls!”

“Boys vs girls?” Klay asked, walking with the rest of the young men as they broke off into two separate groups. “That doesn’t exactly seem fair, does it?”

“Oh?” Emma asked, raising an eyebrow. “How do you figure?”

“Well, you know.” Klay said, rolling up the short sleeve of his t-shirt and flexing to show what was, at the very least, a visible bicep. “It just doesn’t seem fair. Unless one of the competitions is who can put on makeup better, or somethin’.”

“Klay.” Emma said flatly, looking over the two groups. “Let me ask you something. Do you think you could take me in a fight?” She asked, walking up to the boy who was just a shade under six feet in height. A respectable height for most people, but cartoonishly inadequate next to Emma who was gigantic in every respect. If she so much as took another step forward she, and everyone else present knew that her boobs alone would have thrown the much-smaller guy off his feet.

“Ah, you don’t count.” Klay said, shaking his head dismissively. “It’s just natural, you know. That’s how things are. Sometimes someone will get big like you… but most girls are like Shelbi over there.” He said, pointing to a gawky redhead standing across from him.

Shelbi blushed, but Emma just sighed. Of course he would pick the awkward rail-thin girl with the big glasses.

“And you don’t think that goes both ways? Sure, you work out a lot, but there’s plenty of guys who don’t, and wouldn’t be able to do much against the average woman.” Emma argued. She wasn’t a fan of the boy’s cherry picking, especially since he’d singled out someone else in doing so. Maybe… she could join the girl’s team? A quick round of volleyball with her gigantic self joining the girl’s side could help prove his point… if he hadn’t also said that didn’t count.

Then an idea struck. Emma’s lips curled up into a grin.

“What are you smiling about…?” Klay asked, turning around to look at where Emma stared into the distance blankly. There wasn’t anything there. Had the big lady just passed out while standing up?

“Don’t worry about it!” Emma suddenly shouted, breaking the awkward silence. “Trust me, Klay. By the end of the day you’ll be begging the girls to take it easy on you.”

“Whatever you say, Coach.” Klay sighed.

“Alright teams! Let’s split up! First things first, it’s a simple relay race!” Emma announced, pointing to a section of the outdoor field with white lines marked out every hundred feet or so. “I’m sure I don’t have to explain how this works, right? Just get into position, and just race to see who gets to the end quickest!”

Everyone worked to do exactly that. Five boys and five girls were all set up into position while Emma walked to the starting line with a couple of batons. One was handed to each competitor, before she stopped to ruffle the boy’s shaggy hair.

“ARE YOU GUYS ALL READY?” She screamed, cupping both hands over her mouth. An unenthusiastic chorus of confirmations was the only response she got, which seemed fairly normal for the class. They may have been here of their own accord, but if the club became actively annoying they could always spend their copious amounts of free time watching grass grow or paint dry.

TWEEEEEEEEEET!

With that the groups set off. The first boy and girl seemed fairly evenly matched for a time as they pumped their legs forward as quickly as they could. From Emma’s perspective she couldn’t even tell who handed off the baton to the second runner first, as they both kept the pace up. Even just watching them was making the giant girl exhausted.

When it was time to hand off to the third runners it seemed as if the girls had an advantage. A very slight one, but considering the third runners on each team were Klay and Shelbi it did not seem as if their advantage would last long. Though Shelbi’s long legs and skinny frame meant she wasn’t exactly slow, her lack of athleticism kept her from maintaining the slight lead as Klay quickly shot ahead.

“COME ON SHELBI! YOU CAN DO IT!”

Emma smiled. As soon as the words left her mouth the entire field seemed to shimmer, and suddenly Shelbi picked up the pace. She’d have liked to believe that all the girl needed was a bit more positive reinforcement to help her out, but she knew better. Klay was right that this wasn’t a fair matchup, but only in so much as he was a high school athlete who’d actively gone through years of this sort of conditioning. Shelbi was healthy, but certainly no athlete, and would need a little bit of a boost to avoid holding her team back.

But why stop with her? Why not motivate the entire girl’s team to do better… and then some?

Shelbi’s legs pumped faster, and she quickly overtook Klay again, handing off the baton to the next girl. Vanessa was the star athlete on the girl’s side, though not so much in the sprinting, or long-distance running side of things. Still in college, she was certainly more of a weightlifter, part of the university’s rowing club, and an altogether intimidating looking girl in most lights.

But when she was handed the baton she took off like a bullet. Her feet pounded the ground so hard she kicked up huge clouds of dust with every step. Klay hadn’t even reached the fourth runner when she was closing in on the final girl in line, Krista. While Krista was a college dropout who constantly smelled of weed, she made it clear she mostly attended the club as “free” was cheaper than paying for a gym membership. As such she never really tried during team activities. At least, that was normally the case, as she sprinted at such tremendous speeds some of the trees nearby had their branches blown back from it.

“GOOD JOB!” Emma shouted as the finish line was crossed before the last boy was even handed the baton. “Bring it in!”

The team gradually jogged back to where Emma stood, and once they were all standing amongst each other again it became very apparent something had happened during the competition. Every single girl was now significantly taller than any of the boys, standing roughly six and a half feet tall next to the boy’s four and a half. Even as they stood amongst each other there were quiet giggles among the girls at how long it had taken some of the boys to regroup. Additionally the girls looked a bit more athletic than they had before. Some of them carried additional weight on their chests, which had inflated across the board to give them a more hourglass-shaped physique, while others had more visible muscles lining their lithe forms.

Something had happened, and Klay was the first one to point it out.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO US?” He shouted, looking around wildly. He looked up to Emma for guidance, but found he could no longer see her face thanks to the gigantic breasts stretched the even-more inadequate white shirt she wore. Normally he was roughly the same height as the bottom of her massive chest, but now the hefty masses hovered just over his head, threatening to crush his head if the bra holding them in position lost the fight against such heavy things.

“What do you mean?” Emma asked, crouching so she could better address the smaller boy. Murmurs of confusion spread across the girls, while the boys remained quiet, waiting for Emma to continue. The giantess could only smile at Klay who could gestured wildly in confusion, before pointing an accusing finger at the giant woman leading the class.

“You did this! I… I don’t know how! But you did this! We weren’t like this a few minutes ago!”

“…Weren’t like what?” Emma asked, confused at the implication. “Look, Klay, I know that it’s normal for boys to feel a little… inadequate next to the girls, but nothing strange happened out there. Your team lost. The boys team always loses.” She said, winking to Klay.

“DON’T TELL ME YOU GUYS DIDN’T JUST SEE THAT!” Klay shouted, gesturing towards Emma’s mischievous grin again. “She did something out there, and it… it made all the girls bigger! And us smaller! We were winning, and-“

“Stop being such a sore loser, Klay.” Shelbi said, stepping up to the small boy. Her lanky frame had evened out quite a bit, and as she stood a solid two feet taller than him her presence seemed to cow him, making the boy shrink back in fear. Some base urge within him demanded he back down as the woman challenged him, and the normally-meek Shelbi smirked at the much-smaller boy’s obedience.

“Alright, if you’re done whining, Klay, it’s time for the next competition! WRESTLING

“…How?” Klay asked, incredulously. “There’s no equipment for that, and even if there was… this isn’t fair! Why are you just ignoring-“

“There’s plenty of equipment.” Emma interrupted, pointing to an empty space behind Klay. “See? It’s right there.” As her words left her lips and drifted ahead the view seemed shimmer, and a significant number of foam mats appeared in the empty space.

“What-“

“I know boys aren’t known for their intelligence, Klay, but you may be having some issues with your memory. See, there’s even some chairs set out so the people who aren’t actively competing can watch.” Emma announced, and the scene shimmered again multiple seats materialized before the group.

“W-What the fuck?!”

Almost instantly Klay found a gigantic hand wrap around his entire head, and spin him around so he was looking at Emma again. Her eyes had darkened, and her normally excitable expression had vanished.

“Watch your language, Klay. Or the girls might find it a little harder to hold back. Isn’t that right?” She said, turning the tiny face to look back at the girls. Again both the scene shimmered and sparkled, and Klay could only watch in surprise as the girls began to grow again. They only giggled at how pathetic he looked being held onto by Emma, until every last one of them was no less than twice as tall as the boys they would be competing against.

Klay’s eyes went wide.

“Now get out there.” Emma said, giving the boy a shove as her own body grew even larger so she maintained her normal size advantage. “And remember Klay, you can’t quit the program.”

Klay wanted to protest, but he found the thoughts of rebellion suddenly vanish from his mind. This was no longer an optional program he was attending to maintain his fitness. It was a requirement that he, and every boy had to contend with. That being forced to participate in such a humiliating display was a natural part of adulthood.

“Alright! Klay, you’re first up! You can go up against… Vanessa.”

“Really, Emma?” Vanessa asked, as she strut up to Klay. “I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, but Klay’s the wimpiest guy here. Not that I don’t like showing these little guys their place, but… maybe I could wrestle against three of them at once? Would that be fine?”

“Sorry.” Emma answered, shaking her head. “Half of the reason we do 1 on 1’s is to remind the boys of their innate inferiority over. If you’re distracted with two other guys and slack off on the third one then they might think they have a chance out there in the real world. You have to drive the lesson into these little weak boy’s heads over and over, because they’re not so good at retaining information.” Emma laughed as she rapped her fingers on top of Klay’s head.

Klay could only shake in apprehension as he looked up at Vanessa. The girl was even taller than he had been before all of this started, but now he only stood as tall as her thighs! And he was much, much skinnier around than either of them, as they seemed to bulge in her shorts so tightly they looked like they were ready to rip free at any moment.

“Fine.” Vanessa said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Wait, Vanessa’s right! This isn’t going to be fair-“

“Shut up, bug.” Vanessa interrupted, grabbing Klay by the collar of his shirt and dragging him towards the soft mats set out for everyone to compete in. Even the furniture seemed to have adjusted to whatever had happened, as the girls comfortably sat into the oversized seats provided, while the boys doubled up, sitting two per chair to observe what they were certain was not going to be a long match at all.

With just a flick of her arm Vanessa threw Klay into the center of the mats while Emma walked closer to observe. Klay wanted to turn and run, but as soon as he did so he locked eyes with Emma, who only adjusted her glasses and hardened her expression behind them.

Not wanting to face whatever was in store for him if he tried running, Klay could only turn back and look up at the gigantic Vanessa. Her short brown hair was brushed out of her face as she looked down at the pathetic specimen before her. Even some of the other girls in the small audience could only giggle at the sheer size difference between the two competitors. She looked entirely capable of breaking his body over her knee with the greatest of ease, or crushing him between those powerful thighs he barely reached.

Everyone knew Klay was going to lose. It was only a matter of time, and Klay himself was so mortified by the entire scenario he didn’t even want to participate.

TWEEEEEEEEEET!

Vanessa didn’t move. She even spread her legs ever so slightly, before dropping her hands to her hips. She looked back at the girls in the audience, and gave them a friendly wave. They waved back, and she seemed rather disinterested in the whole affair.

Not seeing much choice available to him, Klay gingerly stepped forward, placing himself further in the giant woman’s shadow. He looked up, hoping she would just knock him over, pin him, and end this, but she didn’t. She waited for him to make the first move, confident that whatever he could throw at her she would be able to take. Absolute confidence was obvious in her face.

“If he doesn’t make a move in ten seconds I’ll look the other way for a minute, and if I don’t see it then it never happened!”

Vanessa’s face lit up, which told Klay he should stop delaying. Taking a deep breath, he charged forward as quickly as he could, and launched himself into an all-star tackle at one of the giant woman’s legs. It was the sort of maneuver that could have made sports highlight reels, and the same kind of thing that he’d done during every game in his high school career as a footballer.

The impact was spectacular, and Klay felt the shock run through his entire body as his shoulder made contact with Vanessa’s leg. He felt the gigantic body above him shuffle ever so slightly after the tackle, but not come anywhere to falling over after just a second.

“Did you see that, ‘Nessa?” Emma shouted, folding her arms under her chest. “When he hit you he actually made you move!”

“I mean… barely.” She said defensively, before shooting a glare down at the overenthusiastic figure standing in front of her legs.

“Exactly.” Emma said. “Klay’s pretty fit for a boy, and he was still only barely able to move you while you were standing still. But what if one day a group of them grows a spine and comes after you together? You have to be prepared to put down any sign of rebellion as soon as it sprouts.”

“Oh, they wouldn’t do something like that, would they?” Vanessa laughed, turning her attention to the weak boy as she picked him up with one outstretched arm. “At least, not unless they were prepared for a good number of them to die in the process.” She added, flicking her wrist to send him flailing wildly. Being suspended like a pińata, Klay could only twirl helplessly as he wanted nothing more than the opportunity to prove he wasn’t helpless.

“That’s a good point.” Emma said, nodding. “But I think you could do to be a little bigger, you know. So that his tackle would have been less like hitting a street sign, and more like a brick wall.”

Klay’s heart skipped a beat as he watched his vision shimmer again. He looked down at the ground, and watched as it grew even further away. His heart pounded as he felt a tingling run through his body. In a panic he looked at his own hands, and watched as the solidly-defined muscles melted away, leaving him thinner, bordering on skeletal.

And most alarming of all he watched Vanessa. Before his very eyes he watched as she grew bigger, as her arms grew ever so slightly more defined, and her body inflated with more curves. Then her entire body shone brilliantly for a moment, before the short-sleeved shirt and shorts she wore were replaced with a plain t-shirt and jeans.

“Maybe one day these sorts of competitions will warrant changing into something more appropriate for athletic activity.” Vanessa said, offering a wink to the boy before changing positions so she held him upside-down by one leg. She couldn’t help but giggle as his shirt fell up over his face, revealing more of his skinny little body. Tiny ribs over a pale, thin form that looked like he hadn’t spent a day outside his entire life. She took the time to tickle the little ribs, smiling as he fruitlessly tried to push her fingers away.

“Alright we get it, Vanessa! Klay is very, very weak. Hurry up already!”

“Oh! Right! Sorry!”

With that announcement, Vanessa simply dropped to the padded floor, and sat down. Hardly a second was wasted before she bent the pathetically small little man over her thigh, and pulled his workout shorts down. In an instant Klay turned into a little ball of activity as he tried to pull his clothes back up, but with just one finger Vanessa was able to pin his arms to his back and deter any activity.

“Do you give up yet, Klay?” Vanessa asked, rubbing a finger along the small, bony backside presented to her.

“W-What?! What’s going-“

“I’ll take that as a no.”

With that declaration, Vanessa raised her hand high and swatted the minuscule boy on his backside. The cracking sound that followed was so loud that it made every single boy observing wince, and all the girls laugh in amusement over how pathetic of an offense the strongest boy in the group had managed to raise against her.

“We’ll start with just five.” Vanessa whispered, raising her hand for a second strike. Her hand was big enough to cover the entirety of Klay’s back and she could have probably snapped his spine if she moved her fingers up just a few more inches, but she made sure to focus on swift swats to the small boy’s backside.

After the second strike his skin felt incredibly hot, and his pale backside had turned a brilliant shade of red. He was already screaming himself hoarse, which was just bringing more laughter from the girls watching. And as they laughed, the world seemed to shimmer again. They grew even larger where they sat, while one of the chairs vanished entirely as now every boy was able to squeeze together on just one. Naturally, the fingers keeping Klay subdued grew even bigger, and stronger.

When they struck again Klay could have sworn her big fingers broke the skin on his back. He wailed in terror as he tried to fight off the giant woman’s digits, but he couldn’t hope to overpower her in the slightest. He was forced alongside for this ride, and could do nothing about it!

CRACK!

“Ew.”

The fourth hit confirmed that there was definitely some broken skin on his back. Vanessa stopped afterward, and frowned at the sight of her fingers. There were tiny droplets of blood on them, and she looked down at the pathetic, mewling thing bent over her leg. The other girls observing had all transformed back into their casual clothing as well, and Krista had even pulled out her phone to record the pathetic showing.

TWEEEEEEEEEET!

“Pathetic, Klay.” Emma said, holding her hands up in a timeout gesture. “Can’t even take five hits before you start bleeding? I swear, it seems like you boys get weaker every day.”

As she approached the scene Klay was shoved nonchalantly from Vanessa’s lap onto the floor. He was left out on the padding, softly weeping as the heat emanating from his backside felt so intense he swore it could have cooked something. He couldn’t believe what was happening to him, and even trying to rub his wounds only ended with him drawing his hands back. The badly-beaten skin was too sensitive to even touch.

“You did an excellent job, Vanessa.” Emma said, patting the smaller girl on the shoulder. “Disciplining boys without breaking their brittle bones is tough! Just gotta hold back a little more so you can land all five next time.”

“God, I was barely trying.” Vanessa said, looking down at Klay who was still lying on the floor. She couldn’t stand looking at the pathetic thing, and felt a surge of disgust rush through her at the sight of him. Saliva quickly pooled in her mouth when she spat on him, smiling as the clear glob of liquid splatted onto his sensitive backside, making him wince again before she walked away.

As Emma stood in front of Klay, he realized how the latest changes had affected her. No longer dressed like a coach she was now wearing a much more casual outfit, with flip-flops instead of the sneakers and socks.

But more importantly than all of that was her size. When the day had started she was nearing nine feet in height, placing her head and shoulders against even the tallest boys on the team. He had no idea how much bigger the girls had become, or how small he was now, but he could tell that Emma had maintained her greater size as even one of her feet was now big enough to completely smother him underneath. It would have taken little effort to raise a foot and stamp onto him, snuffing the life out of him where he lie. He shivered at the sight of the big toes, before craning his eyes upward.

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “If I wanted to kill you I’d have done so already.” She said, tapping his cheek with her sandal. Her toes filled his tear-obscured vision now.

“This isn’t fair!” Klay shouted between sobs. He didn’t know what else to say, but felt like he had to voice his disapproval somehow.

“Of course it’s not fair when a two and a half foot tall guy fights a nearly ten-foot tall girl.” Emma explained, grabbing Klay by the top of the head and pulling him back to his feet. “But complaining isn’t going to solve things. If anything…”

“NO!” Klay screamed, as his vision shimmered again. He watched as Emma’s smug expression grew even larger in front of him, and felt even more of his body melt away. He looked all around, and quickly turned back to see the girls sitting out in the seats. They were no longer sitting on normal, outdoor chairs, but instead reclining on the sorts of chairs that looked more appropriate next to a pool. All of them had their shoes off, while a significantly larger number of small boys were kneeling in front of feet almost as big as they were.

“It’s going to make things worse.” Emma said with a friendly smile, before patting her gigantic hand onto the incredibly puny boy’s still-sore back. Intended to be a polite gesture, it did not exactly have that effect as it launched him forward several feet. Klay rolled and tumbled several times before skidding to a stop on his back. With clenched teeth after the casual assault he forced himself back up, looking at the gigantic woman who had to be ten times his size as she walked back to regroup.

“Good job with the wrestling, everyone!” Emma announced, placing her hands on her hips. “Shame you accidentally sent a couple of the boys to the hospital there, Krista.”

“My bad…” She said, not even bothering to look away from her phone. Three boys were gathered around each of her feet, digging their tiny digits into her expansive soles and doing everything they could to avoid incurring their wrath. They’d all seen what had happened on the mat, and they did not want to risk having their limbs bend in ways they weren’t intended to.

“It’s fine.” Emma said, grabbing hold of the whistle. “It’s what happens when a fifteen-foot tall girl faces off against a team of boys. Hell, most days at least a few of them die in the process, so I’d still say you did a great job.”

Klay couldn’t believe what he’d just heard.

“Can I use Klay?”

Emma smiled as Klay whipped his head to the direction of the voice, his jaw dropping. Sitting on the chair furthest away from him was Shelbi, who had sat up in her seat eagerly. At her feet there was only one man who Klay didn’t recognize, massaging and burying his tiny little face between the toes of her right foot. Which meant her left foot was conspicuously being unattended to…

“Come on, Shelbi. You know you don’t have to ask if you want to use a boy who’s not actively being used by someone else.” Emma said, grinning widely as she walks up to Klay so her own gigantic feet were inches from his face yet again.

“I know…” She said, putting her phone away so she could look down at the far-away boy with a devious smile. “But… I don’t feel like getting up, and figured if I asked you might bring him over.”

“What’s wrong? Is one of those little guys not good enough?” Emma laughed. The boy already attending to Shelbi’s right foot blushed furiously, but kept his tiny face buried between the pale redhead’s toes. He knew the consequences for turning away, and would not incur the wrath of his betters by tempting fate. Which paid off, as Shelbi had quickly turned her attention back towards him to see if he would slack off when he was being addressed.

“Ugh, no.” She said after several seconds, impressed with the pathetic specimen’s performance. He was roughly the same height as her bare sole from heel to toe, and honestly just looked pathetic next to the gigantic young woman. The whimpering little man looked up at the woman he was actively worshiping, hoping to find some sort of approval, but she only scowled and shoved him over with her foot so he drifted several feet across the grass.

“Well, as much as I’m sure Klay would love to help you out.” Emma said, idling slipping a foot out from her flip flop and pressing her warm sole against Klay’s face. His tiny hands rose up to try and push her away, but he could only gasp when his palms sank into the soft flesh of the giantess’s sole. Pouring every ounce of strength into his slight frame didn’t even budge the foot filling his view, making the unseen face far above smile.

“Besides, we’ve got to get ready for the last event!” Emma announced, wiping her foot down on the minuscule figure beneath her.

“Ooh, another?” Vanessa piped up, rising so her huge breasts flattened out over her knees. “I’m ready for anything. What’s next? Can we wrestle again? I loved feeling these weak little boys crack between my legs. It was soo cool.”

“You’re lucky we’ve got such a surplus.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “Or I’d have to question how it seems you can’t do anything without crushing a few boys.”

“I’ve got a body count in the thousands.” Vanessa proudly boasted, rearing a leg back and violently kicking the three small boys worshipping her right foot away. She smiled, and prepared to do the same to the boys on her left foot, but they quickly understood what was at stake and got out of the way. She loved the sense of power that came with frightening them so intensely even the implication she would bring violence upon them was enough to inspire action.

“Yeah, well, the next game is volleyball. So unless you can find a way to crush someone from across a net I think you should just get into position.”

“Where there’s a will there’s a way.” Vanessa shouted, launching herself from her recliner several feet so she landed onto the mats with a thunderous clap. The other girls followed suit, with Shelbi making a dirty face in Klay’s direction as he hadn’t ever made his way over to her.

“EVERYBODY GET INTO POSITION FOR VOLLEYBALL!” Emma shouted. And once again, as the words left her mouth the soft mats set out for wrestling vanished, replaced by a healthy amount of sand. A net materialized midway down the sand pit, and a pathetically tiny white ball appeared in Emma’s hand afterward.

The girls walked lazily over to the pit. Vanessa seemed enthusiastic about the opportunity to play, while Shelbi still lacked the passion she always lacked for physical activity. Krista, on the other hand, didn’t even bother putting away her phone as she trudged into the sand barefoot.

“Krista! You’re the girl’s team leader. Klay, you can lead the boys.”

Klay could feel as the mats he was lying on were replaced with soft sand, and scurried backwards when the enormous girls made their way towards him. Once safely on the opposite side he looked at the net that had been set up for the game. Even after a day that had been full of impossibilities he still found it hard to accept the bizarre implications every time something around him changed.

It looked to be the same height as he remembered a normal net being. Given the innumerable changes he’d experienced over the past hour he expected it to be much taller. How were the girls supposed to properly play when it failed to even reach the hefty busts they all sported? By that same token, the net would be much more reasonable for someone of his size to actually attempt to play… but still nearly impossible.

Nearly, that is.

Turning around again, he looked over the rest of his team, and his jaw dropped. When all of this had started the teams were even. Five boys, five girls. There were still five girls, but there had to be no fewer than forty boys looking around in confusion spread out over their side of the court. None of them wanted to be here right now, but they were forced to attend these programs to better “learn their place in the world.” They felt like a lifetime being so small in a world built for people so much larger did that job well enough, but here they were.

“Klay! You’re serving.” Emma shouted, tossing the pathetically small, soft ball in his direction. Three boys ran out of the way as the white thing rolled to a stop in front of Klay, and he could not believe what was happening. Why was the ball made for someone his size? It was the same size a volleyball had always been, and as he lifted it up it didn’t feel much heavier than normal.

That gave him an idea.

He could do this. He and the rest of the boys could unite and pull something off with this gift they’d been given. Whatever Emma was doing she’d made a mistake in not giving him a gigantic ball that was made for the girls. Something that he couldn’t hope to wield. Given the ball’s small size he was confident that, with a bit of teamwork, he could help his team spike the ball to the other side and maybe even score a point!

“GET OVER HERE GUYS!” Klay shouted, and the boys did as told. A quick bout of whispering and nodding heads solved the problem, and the team spread apart. The idea was risky, especially given how Klay had lost a considerable amount of muscle mass during all this… but he was confident they could prove their worth.

TWEEEEEEEEEET!

Klay launched the ball into the air. His teammates began running around making sure to keep it in the air on his side. At the same time, another portion of the boy’s team were dropping to their knees to form a human staircase. When they had successfully made it most of the height of the net Klay began to run across their backs. The ball finally made its way back towards him, and with an impressive leap (for a boy) he launched off the highest-stacked teammate and spiked the tiny ball onto the opposite side of the net.

The ball whistled through the air with tremendous speed. It was going to go right between Krista and Shelbi! Neither of them seemed to expect what had just unfolded in front of them! The human staircase fell apart, unable to remain in that position for long, but Klay had proved that boys could still work together to accomplish something!

“Nice shot!” Emma said, impressed with the boy’s ingenuity. “Not what I expected, but nice shot anyway.”

Krista didn’t even look up from her phone. Instead she shifted a few inches to the left. The whizzing ball bounced off the back of her phone, and straight up into the air. With incredible speed Vanessa came up from behind and spiked the ball back with incredible power.

A split-second after being struck the whizzing ball turned bright red as it whistled back to the boy’s side of the court. It traveled with such incredible speed that it actually ignited, and one poor boy could only watch with wide eyes as it seemed to be aimed straight at him.

“GOT ONE!” Vanessa shouted as the ball struck the boy with such tremendous power he was instantly converted to a pink mist. Even that was short-lived as a moment later the ball smashed into the sand, kicking up a gigantic wave of the stuff as it bored down until it hit the hard concrete underneath. Having finally met its match, the ball popped with a muted sound, but not before it left a huge crack in the concrete itself.

Klay felt like he couldn’t breathe after watching that. And not just because of the huge wave of sand that had landed all over his face.

“Good job!” Emma said, laughing to herself as she walked onto the boy’s side of the field. She paid little mind to the people around her as she did so, narrowly avoiding a half-dozen tiny bodies that darted away from her heavy feet like mice exposed to light.

Attempting to pick up what remained of the ball, Emma frowned when she found the shredded remains had embedded themselves into the ground. Not wanting to bother with it any longer, she dug her fingers into the concrete around the ball, and ripped an entire chunk free to pull out the popped ball.

“Normally we’d keep this game going until the girls hit ten poi- err, I’m sorry.” Emma said, chuckling to herself. “Until one of the teams hit ten points.” She laughed.

The other girls weren’t able to stop themselves from giggling at the idea that the self-correction was even necessary. The idea that a hundred, or even a thousand boys could win against a single woman in any sort of competition was utterly laughable. Their greatest feat of teamwork not only failed to score them any points, but ended with one of their own dying! It was a good thing boys were in such abundant supply, so no one really seemed to mind when they failed to survive these sorts of activities.

“Klay! Come over here!” Emma said, as she returned to her seat. “And girls, take five. I need to have a short conversation with our little daredevil here.”

All the girls ran across the net, quickly scooping up armfuls of the boys to take with them back to their seats. There was no reason not to, as this was what they were expected to do, and the idea that any of them would try to contest that fact was quite frankly appalling.

Klay, meanwhile, ran after Emma. His tiny feet scuttled behind her gigantic steps as quickly as he could, but he found he’d burned almost all of his stamina with that stunt a minute prior. After only a few of Emma’s steps he found himself having to stop and catch his breath, watching as she made sure to collect a few of the stray boys herself on her way back to the office.

As Emma stepped inside, she smiled at the facilities presented to her. When the day began it was just a small room with a desk, a bunch of paperwork, and no air conditioning. Now it was a lavish room with a throne set up for her, several chained-up boys to file any paperwork required and a feeding trough so they required minimal effort to maintain on her part.

“Get in here already!” She shouted, rolling her eyes at how pathetically Klay was moving. She hadn’t even walked over here quickly! She carelessly dropped the half-dozen boys she’d gathered inside of the office as she took her seat on the throne and waited for the tired boy to come inside.

It took a minute, but eventually Klay made it inside, stopping to catch his breath inside of the cool room while he took in his new surroundings. Rather than use the boring footrest set up in front of the seat, Emma had instead opted to use employ three of the boys as a platform to hold her feet. Their limbs were wobbling while she lounged around, but it didn’t matter to her. This was only being done for the demoralizing effect it would have on Klay. If they happened to fall, and break their limbs in the process then she could have some of the chained-up boys process them as failing to properly integrate into society, and do whatever she pleased with them after.

“You’re looking really tired, Klay.” Emma said, feigning concern as she pointed to her bare feet. Two more of the boys rushed forward, pressing their tiny faces into the bottoms of her feet in the hopes of pleasing her and avoiding footrest duty. “I thought you said that boys were more capable?”

“Is that what this is all about?!” Klay shouted incredulously. “Look, I’m sorry I said that, I didn’t think you’d do… whatever it is you’re doing! What is even happening?! How could this happen? How is everyone else just okay with this?!

Emma cracked a smile.

“Alright, alright. I’ll come clean.” She said, snapping her fingers so the boys at her feet changed position, spreading her toes apart to press their faces in-between them. “I’ve just been kind of… messing with you. A little. Every time something changed… you were the only one who would remember what it was like before. For everyone else it was just as if this was the way the world had always been. We’re the only two who remember.” She said, leaning forward so the weak boys under her feet buckled from the extra pressure.

“Well I’m sorry! Okay! Just-“

“Wait, I’m not done.” Emma said. All the other boys in the room gasped, knowing what could possibly happen when a woman was interrupted. She smiled at their fear of retaliation, but showed mercy this time. “But… you still did something you shouldn’t have. You gave your teammates hope by showing them they could still come close to doing something. That they weren’t totally helpless out there in the face of even one girl, much less five

Klay did not like where this conversation was headed.

“So, I’m going to have to rewrite reality a bit more.” Emma said. As she spoke, the world around her shimmered again, and Klay felt an intense burning in his body. He looked down at himself, and gasped when he saw himself begin to shrink even further. Emma could only watch from far above as Klay shrunk past the two foot mark, down to one foot, and finally stopped at just a bit below that. Ten inches tall, in a world where women averaged fifteen feet in height, while she stood an astounding twenty.

“Congratulations Klay. You’re now King of the Weak Boys!” Emma proclaimed, putting her feet to the floor and inadvertently crushing the boys that were operating as footrests. She gasped in surprise, then rolled the flattened bodies away. In a flash a couple more boys rushed forward to drag them out of her sight and hurried back to clean her messy feet.

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!” Klay shouted, suddenly finding himself exhausted. Was he now so weak that even complaining would drain him??! What was he supposed to do now?!

“I’ve gotta be honest with you, Klay.” Emma explained, standing back up until her head nearly touched the roof of her office. “I’m not… from around here. So I’ll be going away after this, and I don’t know when I’ll be back. Or if I’ll ever be back. But you’ll get to live the rest of your life knowing what the world used to be like, and knowing that you’re now the smallest, and weakest among an already small populace. There’s no way you’ll ever amount to anything, and every woman you ever encounter will be your better.”

Klay could only drop to his knees. Despair gripped his heart tightly, demanding he do something. Maybe he could plead his case, and find some way out of this? As he was overwhelmed with misery bright light shined over his face as the door opened again.

“SHELBI! YOU FORGOT THE RUNT OVER HERE!”

Klay’s heart skipped a beat. He turned and looked outside the open door, as Emma gradually walked outside, vanishing from view. The instant she did, the world shimmered again, and he watched as Shelbi walked into the office. She stood nearly as tall as Emma had been, with curves that would have put any normal woman in Klay's old life to shame. Most alarming of all, she held onto a clipboard, and was now wearing a baseball cap as she shuffled into the room.

“There you are, Klay.” She said, smiling warmly at the pitiful figure standing before her sneakers. “You’re here early.” She said, stepping up to the seat Emma had been in just a few moments prior. In an instant two boys rushed to her feet, and began the process of untying the laces to her shoes. The giant, curvy redhead sighed in relief as she kicked her shoes off afterward, and a team of three boys rushed to each foot to work together in slipping her socks off.

Near-instantly the room was filled with an oppressive heat from her bare feet as she looked down at Klay expectantly. He had a feeling he knew what was expected of him, but did not want to actually do it. He would have to be forced! He would hold onto his pride for as long as he could!

His vision shimmered.

And a rush of new memories began to flood into his mind. A sense of mind-numbing dread came over him as he could feel the old ones gradually forced out. His years as a young athlete steadily vanished, replacing themselves with “proper” memories of being bullied by girls for his impressively short stature every year of his life. The time weekend he’d spent in the hospital after breaking his arm in a football game was forced from his mind. Instead he remembered into a woman who’d kicked him in retaliation. The sensation of his brittle arm breaking felt so real, and he remembered receiving no hospital visit for it. If he healed, he would get to continue living. If he didn’t, then a humane euthanization was waiting for him.

Thoughts of his old friends melted away. He still remembered them, but none had lived to the ripe old age of nineteen as he had. Along the way they, like so many others had found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. There were no funerals. There never was. They just stopped showing up one day, and he knew what had to have happened to them.

One by one the visions of his old life vanished, replaced with new-world counterparts. He couldn’t find the words to describe how it felt, but an existential dread threatened to consume him where he stood. In his mind he could feel himself begging whatever malevolent force was doing this to stop, and at least leave him with the memories of a better life. The memories of a world where things weren’t quite so dire for his kind. Something to hold onto, and comfort him as he adjusted to whatever was expected of him in his new life.

His pleading fell on deaf ears.

“Well?”

With an enthusiastic leap, Klay launched himself forward, wrapping his tiny arms around the redhead’s huge foot. He nuzzled his face into the hot sole, comforted by their warmth. She could only roll her eyes in annoyance, wondering how she got stuck with the smallest boy she’d ever seen in her life.