- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A sequel to Episode 2. So it's still got more giga, crush, feet, a lot of destruction, but this time with a small bit of vore at the end.
Emma aimlessly sauntered through the featureless world like a bona-fide walking apocalypse. The world she inhabited appeared flat thanks to her great size, but it was far from uninhabited. Each step wiped her miles-long soles clean of the accumulated remains of civilization she so effortlessly trod upon, while applying a fresh, unique coat to replace the erased one.

Normally the feminine colossus would make a passive attempt at avoiding the gray patches that wound up in her path. That was where the tiny people she shared this planet with lived most densely, after all. Every step outside of those patches would be unlikely to claim more than a few hundred lives. Only those naive enough to live out side of the cities, or the people who lived too close to the edge and found their way smeared under a toe.

Today was different. Her steps weren’t guided, and careful. She didn’t step with the measured intent of a deity looking to only trod upon her subjects that found their way outside of the designated areas. Instead she trod through mountain, forest, and city alike. It made no difference to her. The only fun she gained from stepping on the cities came from the knowledge that they were occupied. That they were densely packed with people awaiting her soft, cataclysmic touch.

In an ironic twist, the reason the people had so much to fear from Emma’s calamitous tour would also prove to be their saving grace. She wasn’t aiming directly for their population centers. Her steps were wild, and inaccurate, but they weren’t made with the intent of crushing them.

With one earth-shaking boom, Emma’s big toe pushed into the edge of a particularly dense city. Dozens of skyscrapers that couldn’t hope to clear the nail of that toe collapsed just from the sheer presence of it, and enormous plumes of debris shot outward in every direction. For a moment the world stood still as the people struggled to gather their senses, before the panic at the toe dominating their skyline set in.

High-pitched screams and wails filled the air, quickly overpowered by the sounds of emergency vehicles powering up to begin rescue efforts as tiny people flooded the streets in a hopeless bid to escape.

Emma exhaled, and folded her arms high above the city.

As she did so, she made a move so subtle she wasn’t even aware of it. On her right foot her big toe clenched ever so slightly, pressing harder into the soft earth beneath. The effect on the local population was devastating, as the slight press sent great cracks spreading through the earth in every direction surrounding the giantess’s digit. Countless lives who’d barely escaped with the toe’s sudden appearance were quickly swallowed up, and lost.

For her part, Emma was still annoyed. She kept repeating the name “Hugh Jass” to herself. There was no doubt about it. There were microbes who worshiped her every movement and looked up to her everywhere. Normally she didn’t care. But she didn’t normally make such a loud, obvious mistake. In the back of her head, she knew that maybe, just maybe, she could have gotten away with it if she hadn’t started cursing so loudly the instant she’d notice.

Frowning, she began to tap her right foot. Unbeknownst to her, the city she’d stopped just short of crushing with her final step was breathing a sigh of relief as she stood in place. It was short-lived though, as Emma’s first tap unleashed a torrent of humid wind so powerful it blasted away vast swathes of the city like they had been constructed from dust. The power behind her foot tapping also served to widen the cracks spreading from her feet in every direction, making short work of an entire population center thanks to the giantess’s casual movements.

Emma had worked on maintaining a very careful image of herself that she wanted to project onto these puny organisms swimming around her feet. Footage of herself nearly falling over in anger at being tricked so easily was undoubtedly being spread across the world right now. And while she was certain her latest angry trek across multiple countries would temper some of the damage done to her reputation, she felt like it wasn’t enough.

Then, an idea struck!

A quick scan of the lands surrounding Emma confirmed that there was no trace of civilization in her immediate surroundings. In order to enact her plan she’d need a modest sized city, so she began to walk again, carefully scanning the surface of the Earth until she found a good-sized city.

Resisting the urge to kick the entire thing into dust and demand respect out of her inferiors, she carefully approached, and stood over the city, her feet on opposite ends of it.

“Where am I?” Emma said out loud, and watched the city carefully. As expected, a series of explosions lit up the sky, spelling a name she didn’t care about. She simply wanted to make sure that these people in this city would still do as told, and hadn’t begun to question her authority yet.

“Good response time!” Emma announced, taking a step backwards and carefully lowering herself to a seated position. The entire continent seemed to shake when the giantess plopped onto her enormous ass, but the people in the victimized town had more pressing matters to attend to.

“I’ve been walking for a long, long time today. I haven’t asked for a nice, relaxing, foot rub from you little pieces of shit for a long time. So I think it’s only fair if you provide me with this one thing I want, in exchange for allowing you to live. Got it?”

Many people had issues with her word choice of “allowing them to live”, but not a single soul raised an objection. None knew for certain how far Emma’s supposed divinity extended, and no one wanted to be responsible for their district turning into a red smear on her littlest toe.

“Good! So get to it!”

Emma exhaled, and watched the action play out before her. It had been quite awhile since she’d asked the little people for something as indulgent as a foot rub. In her mind she remembered every step as it was the day she’d helped them come up with the specifics.

Near-microscopic aircraft that appeared as little more than the glints of sunlight that reflected off of their metal frames would set to work carrying enormous lengths of rope up and between her toes. Attached to the rope at regular intervals were dozens of the most physically capable people the city had to offer. Each a powerhouse among their own kind, they would have to unite as one to produce a minuscule sensation along the lengths of Emma’s impossibly massive and powerful feet.

Tingles would run up and down her spine as the sensations would begin to build in her feet, while the less capable would be stationed up between her toes. Emma was so big that hundreds of teams could be stationed between her toes with no fear of falling. She was more sensitive between the toes, and while it offered little pleasure in return, she wasn’t one to deny her minuscule servants the opportunity to lavish praise upon her.

This was the main part of her foot rub plan. She could sit there for minutes, or possibly even hours, absorbed in the total subservience she got from such a tiny species dead-set on doing as she was told. Her mind continued to wander, as she saw pictures of her bare soles dominating every news cycle that night. She imagined a time lapse of her dusty, bloodied soles being presented to the city, and the slow cleanup that proceeded.

Armed with sponges, her powerful servants would scrub at every spot on her endless soles. The tiny aircraft never stopped operating once the ropes had been set up, and were now carrying massive containers of water to the tops of her toes and dumping them all out to drip down the miles-long length of her bare feet.

They would forget all about her honest mistake earlier!

But for as mighty as Emma’s feet were, they were still a job that could be handled by several thousand people at once. Possibly as much as a million if they were able to organize quickly enough with the aircraft.

The people furthest away from the giantess would need more time to arrive. Though they’d have showed up too late to be part of either foot rubbing team, there was a secondary task to ensure that no one in the city was slacking off. While the second part of the task was prepared they could occupy themselves at her heels, and contribute in whatever way they could manage while being so pathetically small and insignificant.

Then, the vehicles would arrive. Emma could never quite remember their names, but they were long…ish, and colored black and yellow. A veritable army of these vehicles would arrive at her soles, and those who showed up late would soon be boarding them. Afterwards, the aircraft would hoist them up into the air, and begin the long, perilous journey up Emma’s body.

Those inside the bus could see the endless expanse of Emma’s smooth legs, leading up to thighs as massive as their entire city. Then the forward momentum stopped, and the aircraft simply started to climb. Past Emma’s soft belly. Past a thick layer of wispy clouds. Past a pair of breasts large enough to be settled upon by the tiny people as a new world. Higher and higher until they reached her satisfied face.

She would be surprised by their appearance, before remembering what they were here to do. A warm smile would send the people in those vehicles into an excited frenzy as they awaited the next step.

Emma opened her mouth, and let her tongue loll out lazily. She exhaled as she did so, nearly sending one of those flitting aircraft into a dizzying fall in the process. Thankfully they all managed to recover, and began to hover just over the endless depths of the giantess’s maw. Hot, sweetly scented breath filled the vehicles, driving the occupants mad with excitement.

Then, the locks would be disengaged. Though the aircraft were hovering hundreds of feet above the open mouth, it wasn’t quite enough to even clear the giantess’s full lips. It wouldn’t matter, as the unlocked vehicles meant that the passengers could begin their crazed fight to escape.

Emma sighed in satisfaction as she felt dozens upon dozens of tiny people rain from the gathered aircraft onto her tongue. If these people couldn’t arrive in time to rub her feet, then they would serve her well as a minute energy source.

She was at peace.

Exhaling a breath she hadn’t been aware she was holding, Emma looked back down at her bare feet, and saw exactly nothing had been changed. She wasn’t sure how long she’d been lost in her lusty thoughts about how the foot rub plan was supposed to be executed, but she was sure that there should have been some progress made by now.

Her eyes narrowed. Maybe these people just didn’t want to live. Sure, it had been awhile since she’d actually asked for a foot rub, but these people just knew that there were certain things they were supposed to have on hand in case she asked for them. They’d given her the name of the town when she arrived, so why weren’t they prepared for this? Maybe they just weren’t as loyal as…

Emma searched her mind for the name of the last city she’d had rub her feet. She couldn’t remember exactly, so she searched it a second time. Then, just to be sure, she searched it a third time.

“Oh GOD DAMMIT!!!” She shouted once again, bringing both hands up to her face to cover it in embarrassment. She’d never actually used the foot rub plan before. It was something she’d thought up and was eager to try out, but hadn’t yet given anyone the orders yet.

“UM…” She added, suddenly realizing that she was in the middle of another embarrassing tantrum. Her eyes darted back and forth, looking for a way out of this, before she jumped to her feet, clenched her hands into fists and put on her meanest face.

“YOU’RE FUCKIN’ USELESS!” She shouted, standing up, and swiping the city her feet had so easily dominated the skyline of moments earlier. Her heart pounded as she wiped away millions of lives with a few casual swipes of her bare feet, hoping no one had noticed her embarrassing moment this time. No one had a harder time than she did, and this was the second time today she’d fucked up!