- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Three stories in three days what has the world come to. This was an Emma Episode commissioned by Questathana and it takes place in their setting called Omniworld. Which is basically just a regular earth but there's a bunch of tiny planets around and they get treated as commodity. So it's got ULTRA tiny sizes and deals with planets moreso than individual people and while there's a smidgen of foot action the big ones are BOOB and VORE focused.

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


See the world! Meet new people! Expand your horizons! Sign up for an exciting career in specimen collecting today!

This was the sign posted above the entrance to the breakroom of Emma’s latest place of employment. It greeted her every day, and as she boarded the vessel that would transport her to today’s assignment she found herself thinking about it again. A lot of strange things had happened in her life very recently but she learned to just not question these sorts of things anymore. In this latest development she found herself working for a strange new company that had (very irresponsibly, she might add) advertised itself as the greatest thing since sliced bread. It was an enticing offer, and one that convinced her to apply. She’d spent far too much time hunched over computers recently and wanted a change of pace.

“Bunch of fuckin’ bullshit.” She muttered, stepping out of the transport vessel and onto the beach. Where was all the action? She hadn’t been given the opportunity to slay even one crazy dangerous monster since she started! Where was all the excitement she’d been promised? Probably quite literally anywhere but here, as far as she was concerned. There was nothing out here! She’d been dropped off onto an island all alone with nothing but her company-assigned scanning device, a container to collect specimens, and a promise that they would return for lunch.

Sighing, she figured she may as well get to work. Her latest job involved one of the most absurd things in recent memory. She was to track down and collect… planets. No one was quite sure how they wound up on this world, or how this world never wound up as a tiny planet in someone else’s. Her job orientation made reference to this plane of existence being an “Omniworld” of some kind, which sounded like a bunch of hooey to her. All she knew was that at random points all over the world other, tinier planets would spawn. Said planetoids were always found to be populated with humanoid, sentient life. They would range in size from small enough to fit on a pin prick to roughly basketballs in size. Or as Emma would boast to her co-workers shortly after starting, almost as big as one of her boobs.

They could appear absolutely anywhere at any time, and there was hardly anyone in the world who could claim to have never encountered one in the wild. But there were a few… unique places in the world. Some locations appeared to be a hot spot of sorts, drawing the shrunken planets at a significantly higher rate than anywhere else. Given how there wasn’t much practicality to be found with such tiny sentients, corporations quickly searched for a way to profit from them.

In the early days they were treated as a sign of status. Baubles and lifestyle gurus would extoll the virtues of owning and doing as they wished with the gleaming marbles bustling with life. Once hot spots were discovered they quickly became a commodity affordable by all.

And the people loved them. Some would swallow planets like pills, dooming billions of cognizant lives to an acidic end in the depths of their stomach. Others would step on them, eager to feel the tiny orbs pop and crack under bare toes. Social media flooded with viral challenges using the tiny things and breaking the puny spheres was normalized to the population at large.

Emma’s co-workers would often begin conversations idly recalling things they’d recently done with the miniaturized globes. A pretty blonde fresh out of college told Emma about the time she’d served herself a baseball-sized globe on a plat. She’d gone on and on about how she’d driven her knife into the orb, and described the sensation as being similar to cutting into a cake. She talked about how exciting it was to watch the captive populace await their demise. After cutting it up into manageable portions her fork set to work immediately stabbing through one of the sections, crushing millions of lives in the blink of an eye as the survivors were trapped on a section of land being carried up to her full lips.

She would talk about how nice it felt to hold entire continents on her tongue. The power rush she got from dominating so many microscopic people at once was, in her own words, “totally amazing.” As she continued cutting into and eating more of the little sphere she would remark on how she was actually doing them a favor. There was no way they could survive long at such a diminutive scale, after all. And better a pretty little thing like her than a stray cat.

Strangely, she never brought up the taste. A curiosity that was answered when Emma decided to try the same thing out herself on the other girl’s recommendation. Wanting to start small, she decided to test the waters with a blue little orb no bigger than a dime. She gently pressed her tongue into the surface, shivering as microscopic icecaps melted in an instant from the heat of her tongue. Drawing the entire thing into her mouth she smiled, and swished it around to really get a taste for the little thing.

Eating it was indeed an enjoyable experience. Ending a sentient race with only her tongue was the kind of experience that was indescribably when she gave it some thought. The only problem was that the taste was… lacking. No, that was being far too charitable.

“IT TASTED LIKE SHIT!” Emma had whined to her co-workers the following day. An older Asian woman patted the tall girl on the shoulder, reassuring her that there were ways to improve the flavor… at the expense of an early death for all those on board. Sauces would have indeed improved it, but drowning a planet in sticky maple-scented goodness seemed like it would defeat the point.

Naturally, this gave the older woman the opportunity to recall her own preferences on what to do with the tiny planets. How, after a long day at work she would come home and relax with two planets of her own. While they were available in many sizes, she preferred them to be roughly the size of strawberries when she’d pop off her work footwear. Then she’d plant her steaming soles onto the miniscule planet’s surfaces, using them as a way to massage her tired feet. The instant she’d make contact an electric tingle would run through her entire body, knowing soles that seemingly stretched on into infinity had genocided entire populaces in the blink of an eye. Those who survived, whether it was between her toes or under the arch of her sole were exposed to heat and humidity far outclassing those of normal planetary conditions. On the side she hadn’t touched directly a stray droplet of sweat would roll down her bare soles, ensuring that they weren’t left out of the fun either.

The older woman would complain that while they never lasted particularly long, the enjoyment to be derived from them in such a manner was worth it.

Emma would disagree.

The following week Emma would try the same thing. The planets she tested this with were even smaller than her co-workers, coming in around the size of a marble. She was eager to see how such microscopic landmasses would feel being crushed between her big toes, but she was again left with nothing but disappointment.

In her quest to make the experience more enjoyable she’d opted to spread her toes so the tiny floating planetoid would naturally drift between them. But the smaller size meant the heat coming from her freshly bared feet alone was enough to flash fry such subatomic organisms in the blink of an eye, and she may as well have been playing with a dirt clod instead of a real, populated planet.

“I’m convinced you guys are just exaggerating to make me feel bad.” Emma had said, folding her arms under her gigantic chest in the lunch room. The other women assured her they were not, and told her to try it with a fresh planet sometime. One caught out in the field that hadn’t yet been processed and packaged.

Any planets discovered on the clock were considered company property and utilizing them for her own amusement was a big no-no, though. So Emma had gone without, so tired of the whole affair she wasn’t particularly interested in finding out the appeal anyway. However… on the other hand if there was one thing she absolutely endorsed it was slacking off on the job, and the idea that maybe one of these yet-to-be harvested planets would make for a more interesting experience intrigued her.

Now seemed like the best chance, as she’d been on the job for a couple hours now with no one coming to check on her or anything. It felt as if the universe was suggesting to her that she finally act on these questions today or miss out for the foreseeable future. This particular beach had been a hot spot for quite some time and was quite isolated from, well, anyone else. It was small enough that she got to work alone, and her ride wouldn’t return until noon.

She made her decision, but was still wracked with nervousness over the whole affair. For the past several minutes she had been pretending to work just to make sure that she really was alone. Her supervisor, a stern-looking British woman liked to appear exactly at noon, and never seemed to show up early.

Glancing at the small clock on her planetoid indicator a smile to her face. There was a solid hour and a half left until it was time for lunch. She was going to do this! Taking a deep breath, she grabbed the zipper on her unflattering work jumpsuit and began to pull it down.

The formless suits were a solid black to look as formless as possible to the tiny inhabitants. On occasion such tiny beings had been known to attack the worker attempting to collect them in a fit of rebellion against such cosmic forces coming to collect them. Though the assaults never amounted to more than a brief sensation of heat, it was believed that dressing in black would keep the tiny inhabitants unaware that they had been transported to Omniworld.

“Dumb fuckin’ policy.” Emma muttered as she finished unzipping her jumpsuit. The heavy black uniform dropped to her feet, leaving her standing outside on the beach in only an ill-fitting bra clinging tightly to her massive breasts and a pair of panties that were actively being devoured by her ass. The cool crisp beach air felt nice on her bare skin, and she stepped out of the jumpsuit, pausing to leave her boots behind as well.

“Alright...” She whispered to herself, removing the planet radar from her jumpsuit’s wrist and slapping it over her own. It looked like an ordinary wristwatch at first glance, but would emit quiet beeps whenever she neared a planet.

And with all of those preparations made she walked off. She was ahead of schedule anyway, and would have easily been able to meet her quota even with this time she was taking for herself. For now she just wanted to find something that would spark some level of interest for her. Just the simple act of shedding the heavy jumpsuit made her feel like a Goddess as she sauntered around the beach, looking for a tiny spheroid to crush for her own amusement.

The people of Dihpem 831 had been living a peaceful life as they had for the previous five centuries. Many had lived and died knowing nothing of conflict, but when the sky above them suddenly vanished they did not know what to do. Gone was the comforting image of space, and the two suns that kept them warm. Now it was just a mass of unidentifiable blobs. The governments immediately set to work attempting to calm the populace as probes were launched to acquire some much-needed information.

They expected to have answers within a few days, but they would get only a handful of hours when an absolutely enormous, unidentified entity approached.

None knew what to do in the face of such an immense object. It looked like a planet several dozen times bigger than their own was headed straight for them. If the two collided there was no doubt in anyone’s mind that it would spell destruction for their entire world. But what made matters worse was the probes quickly discovering that the entity was organic. An enormous, brown heavenly body that would demolish everything as soon as it made contact.

Beep.

Emma looked down at her detector. The locater pinged a fresh planet very nearby. Too near, in fact. It seemed as if it were so close she may bump into by accident, and after a quick check around her chest she managed to spot it!

It was tiny! The small thing couldn’t have been much bigger than an acorn, and a shiver was sent down her spine at the idea that it hosted billions of intelligent lifeforms. All completely at her mercy. Were they intelligent enough to recognize her now? Or were they still in the early stages of development? A planet full of still-developing organisms having their evolutionary path cut short for her own amusement was an… intriguing aspect she hadn’t yet considered.

Smiling, Emma casually leaned forward, letting her heavy breasts come closer to the planet. The size difference was the sort of thing that would undoubtedly keep the defenseless peoples awake at night even if she just walked away right now. Her boob alone dwarfed the entire thing, and could have crushed it if she were more careless. Maybe… maybe there was something to the idea of getting these things fresh in the wild that would provide a bit more excitement after all.

The people of Dihpem 831 spiraled into chaos. Their early discoveries had been correct, but not in a way that they appreciated. The enormous being that had come closer to them was in fact a biological life form… but it wasn’t the whole story. Further scans showed it held a feminine shape beyond just what they could perceive. And the object that dominated the space above them was but one of her breasts.

They had no way to defend themselves. No plan for such a scenario. They could only wait for the end to come, and hope that it was quick.

Emma couldn’t hold herself back any longer. Awkwardly fidgeting behind her back for several seconds she managed to undo the clasp keeping her stretched bra in place, and sighed in relief when the garment drifted to the sand below.

Then she leaned over. The momentum of doing so sent her breasts wobbling forward like a gigantic pendulum, and the results were catastrophic to her captive audience. Just having such an enormous thing so close to the acorn-sized planet screwed with the laws of nature. Enormous tidal waves consumed cities, and anything not securely fastened to the ground was ripped away, drifting towards Emma’s chest as the difference in scale was so incredible her chest overpowered their gravitational field.

Then, taking in a sharp breath, Emma destroyed the planet.

Her chest expanded outward ever so slightly to compensate for lungs expanding. Her nipple had been so close to the planet that this was enough to nudge it, and she bit her bottom lip as she felt the entire thing crack and collapse on contact with her bare chest. There was no rhyme or reason to it. This planet just happened to be the one she decided to toy with today, and the people suffered for it. She was the more important entity because she was bigger in the grand scale of things, and because she was bigger, anything she did was automatically justified.

Emma sighed, looking down at her bare chest. Cupping the boob that had made contact with the planet she briefly wondered what the last thoughts of so many people had been.

“Probably nothing but mind-bending panic.” She said, gently pinching her nipple between two fingers. An obvious choice, but one that didn’t diminish her excitement all that much. Eager to experience more, she continued to walk around the sandy beach.

With every step her breasts bounced, and she imagined what her boobs looked like to the people of the planet she’d just crushed. Perhaps there had been cosmonauts floating nearby. Were they on her boob now? She looked down, before realizing that if there was any chance of that she would never ever be able to see them.

“But… just to be sure.” She whispered, dusting off both her breasts. As expected, she hadn’t felt anything, but that neither did she expect to. Satisfied, she resumed her idle walking when the detector started going pulsing like crazy.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

“How the fuck many was that?” Emma gasped, checking the device. Nine fucking planets! How could that be! That wasn’t just a planet. It had to be…

Her eyes went wide.

“A solar system…” She whispered, before looking around her immediate vicinity. The radar detected they were nearby, but she couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary. A couple of small adjustments were made to the device, and she carefully moved her wrist around, looking for the source of the device’s beeps.

When she finally did spot them her heart skipped a beat.

Sure enough. There were nine planets of varying sizes in a row just below her waist. Nine planets that were now missing their sun as they floated aimlessly. Nine planets that were among the smallest Emma had ever seen.

She had to adjust her glasses, as even after initially spotting them it was rather difficult focus on such small things. After a few times she got a fairly good lock on them, and narrowed her eyes to focus. Even blinking seemed dangerous as the smallest of the planets looked as if they could fit on the end of a pencil. The biggest, by contrast, were still smaller than a kernel of corn.

Emma was no longer a Goddess sauntering around her domain. She was an almighty being of impossible power. If she wanted, she could have lifted one of her gigantic breasts with one hand, and held it over the entire line-up. Moving her hand to the side would have the boob slip from her fingers and hammer through all nine of them in the blink of an eye.

The thought of doing exactly that sent an electric tingle between her legs that gradually spread through the rest of her body. Then she thought of making use of exactly her pussy in the same way. The lineup of planets was low enough that she could just spread her pussy lips apart and step over the batch. Her eager sex could devour what had to be well over a hundred billion lives in the blink of an eye, and she wouldn’t even feel them.

That realization was the only thing that kept her from doing exactly that. The power it would demonstrate would be arousing, but the lack of any sensation would be less interesting. She would feel nothing, and be using only her imagination to spike her arousal to unheard levels.

Not that she wasn’t already doing that. She wondered about the tiny cultures and livelihoods that so many helpless people could have lived on these balls of dirt and stone. Were they religious? Maybe they’d view her as the living embodiment of whatever they worshipped.

The thought that even now she could be under attack by weapons so small she didn’t even register them threw her for a fresh wave of arousal. Her nipples stiffened and she rose just enough to position the line of planets between her boobs.

Her big nipples dwarfed any one of them. She could likely house the population of all nine of the planets on just one without any notable effect on her own body. What if the people didn’t get along? If the inhabitants of one planet despised another and she just forced them all to live together one just one boob.

“Oh fuck.” Emma whispered, slipping a hand inside of her drum-tight panties as she regarded the tiny celestial bodies floating in front of her. There were so many options she felt overwhelmed. Not only by the number, but by the fact they all sounded so wonderfully devious. She was in charge here, and until real-world obligations pulled her away there was no one to criticize what she did.

Ultimately, she settled on the tried and true method that so many of her co-workers and new friends had told her about. She would just swallow them where they stood. While the planets would undoubtedly fail to provide any meaningful amount of sustenance, she was going to eat them simply because she wanted to. She longed for nothing more than for the captive audience to go slowly, and be fully aware of what was happening to them.

Slowly parting her lips, Emma smiled awkwardly as she felt strings of saliva connect the top of her mouth to her tongue for a second. Many different scenarios played out in her mind and she had trouble deciding which was the most arousing. Was it the idea that billions upon billions of primitive lifeforms were watching a pair of lips part to reveal a gaping chasm big enough to swallow their solar system dozen of times over was incredibly arousing. They would look up at her in despair, hoping that she was just demonstrating her nigh-infinite power over them and nothing more. Perhaps in their final moments they would work towards showing her some form of primitive devotion to her. Dropping to their knees and worshipping the all-powerful entity that had appeared to devour them for no reason other than her own amusement.

A surge of pleasure struck Emma’s pussy like a lightning bolt, and she swallowed without closing her mouth. Though she was careful not to take the planets with her as she did so, she couldn’t help but wonder what that looked like to the populace facing down the endless, inky black gorge that was her eager jaws.

But what if they weren’t primitive? What if the people living on these worlds had modern technology? Their comfortable lives, going from 9 to 5 jobs doing menial tasks broken up by not only the end of the world, but the end of their universe. The final news reports across the solar system reporting that they were all set to be devoured by a woman so large even their advanced computers couldn’t hope to calculate her true scale.

Would they wail and gnash their teeth in their final moments, or would they just accept it? The most nihilistic of them not even allowed to feel a smug sense of satisfaction at their ideology proving correct. It would mean that they truly had led meaningless lives in the grand scale of things. And their journeys would come to an end inside of an immense woman’s digestive tract.

Emma’s fingers slipped inside of her pussy as she considered what was perhaps the most arousing scenario of them all. As her hot breath washed over the planets and saliva began to pool on her tongue she began to think. What if… the people were advanced beyond her wildest imagination? What if they were conquerors of worlds, using their exceptional technological prowess to subjugate others to their will? And now everything they had spent hundreds of lifetimes accumulating would mean nothing. They would have a ready response to most any weapon that would get pointed at them, but there was no answer for something as big as Emma treating them as mere nourishment. They weren’t even a meal for her. They were far too small for that. They were nothing. In their wildest dreams they wouldn’t have even amounted to a snack to the endlessly vast woman.

With all of their advanced knowledge and technology they would be the most aware of what was going to happen to them. They would know that she was eating them for no reason than her own amusement. There was nothing they could offer her that would change her mind.

Emma would never know the truth behind the people on the planets. And she would struggle to even care beyond her own arousal as she snapped her jaws shut, sealing the nine planets into darkness. She held her position for several moments while pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy. She was building towards a climax, and once she reached it she wanted to drive her tongue to the roof of her mouth so all nine planets were crushed at once.

Her co-workers were right. Maybe it was the knowledge that processed planets had been seen by someone else first and had the time to adjust to their new existence before being snuffed out of existence that made them less exciting. And what she needed were raw planets. Helpless to their plight. Unaware of their new place in this world. And then she would take them, regardless of their cries and begging. She alone would-

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

Emma’s head whipped to the side as she stood to her full height in the blink of an eye. The petite British woman that was her supervisor was staring at her in shock, and Emma realized how incredibly bad this looked. Standing out in the middle of the beach masturbating, topless, without her collecting container or jumpsuit in sight.

Nervously, she glanced down at her wrist. There was still an hour!

“It’s not lunchtime yet.” Emma said with a deadpan expression. It was her only defense. It didn’t prove anything, but she didn’t know what else to say.

Her supervisor’s eyes narrowed.

“THE SCANNERS HAVEN’T BEEN UPDATED FOR DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME YET!” The much-smaller woman shouted as she trudged into the sand towards the topless girl.

Emma knew that it shouldn’t have hurt to have been informed about that. But it really, really did.

“EMMA, YOU’RE FIRED! TURN IN YOUR SCANNER AND YOUR JUMPSUIT AND REPORT TO THE HEAD OFFICE IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU DON’T-“

Emma stifled a giggle. The scanner had beeped again, and she’d watched as a nickel-sized planet sparkled into existence directly between herself and her supervisor. It existed for all of five seconds before it was blown apart by the smaller woman’s intense screaming as she drew closer.

She was going to miss this job.