- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New Emma Episode get! This one was commissioned by Vanderband and it's about myself and another giantess with a big meaty dong by the name of Lucy teaming up to host a game show for tiny people. There's girl dick, cumming, masturbation, and a lot of butt stuff. Hope you enjoy and make sure to leave all the reviews and stuff!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


A man stared down a number of clear, plastic tubes. There were five in total. He was the clear leader of the pack, and wasn’t quite sure what to do to maintain his lead. None of the tubes looked to hold any clear advantage over any of the others… but a decision had to be made. Fast.

Time was of the essence! With a running leap he dove into the center plastic tube. The inside was covered in innumerable ridges to serve as handholds as he tried to climb through, but it was more difficult than he expected. The plastic tube was rotating, making him quite dizzy, and though he was very fit and an excellent example of masculinity, he faltered. He dropped to his knees, leading an enormous buzzer to be heard through the mostly-empty stadium, and the plastic tube to crack open like an enormous egg, sending its human payload onto the soft mats far below.

“Ooh, they’re going to feel that one in the morning!”

“That’s certainly correct, Chet! I tell ya, you think that these tough guys can handle anything just by looking at them, but a casual spinning plastic corkscrew throws them completely off balance! And next thing you know they’re plummeting to the ground like a sack of old potatoes!”

“You’re telling me, Chip! I’ve seen newborn giraffes run through the spinning logs with more grace than that! “

“That’s strangely specific, Chet! But I get what you’re saying. Sometimes I think large cash prizes just aren’t enough of a motivator for these competitors anymore! Maybe if there was something bigger on the line they’d be more willing to-“

That specific thought was never finished. For at that exact moment the entire stadium began rumbling, forcing all of the lights in the entire building off. Before panic could set in a horrid screeching sound drew everyone’s eyes upward. Four enormous fingers had punctured the ceiling of the enormous stadium, and ripped a significant portion of the roof away to expose those inside to the sun once again. Two heads peaked through, every bit as big as the fingers that had torn through the roof. One had pale skin and straight, jet-black hair framing her pretty face. The other was darker, wearing a shirt that said “TALL GALS” that was stretched drum-tight over her chest. Both wore glasses, as the giant woman wearing the shirt leaned into the building for a better look.

For a moment things were impossibly tense. No one knew what to do about the two giantess’s sudden appearance. Were the giant women going to… say something? Or were they content to stand around and watch silently?

“HEY!” The giantess with the shirt said. “THIS IS WHERE YOU GUYS ARE FILMING THE SHOW, RIGHT?”

The answer should have been obvious. There was a number of intimidating courses set up for competitors to run through as well as an incredibly dense crowd of people waiting for their opportunity to compete. Both of the giantesses looked down from above with great curiosity, wanting some confirmation before they did… whatever they had come here to do.

“Well Chip, do you think we should tell ‘em, or should we start making a run for it?” The announcer continued, voice booming over the speaker system.

“I don’t know, Chet. I get the distinct feeling these two don’t have the purest of intentions with.” He chuckled. “What do you say we take this chance to sneak out while they’re distracted?”

“That’s them!” The topless giantess said, having located the small table with two men sitting casually. “Chip Sportsgood and Chet Sportsinterviews! I could hear them over the mics!”

“Ha!” The first announcer laughed, slapping the table heartily. “Well, what do you think our chances of survival are now, Chet?”

“I think we’re in real big trouble, Chip. We probably should have started running as soon as they showed up.”

“Ho ho! That would have helped. But we are adamant professionals to the end, aren’t we old chum?”

“We blocked all the exits before opening up the roof.” The darker-skinned giantess explained, before standing back up to her full height. With one hand she tore away the rest of the roof, making sure that her other hand stayed stable, and cupped to her chest to protect whatever she was holding. With the coliseum effectively converted into an outdoor stadium, she carefully lifted her a foot to step inside, gradually easing her whole body into the oversized building.

“And we’re taking over the show, now!” The pale giantess announced, stepping into the building the same as the first. The biggest difference between the two was revealed as she did so, as a lengthy, flaccid cock hung between her legs nearly to the length of her knees as she did so. But her focus was on the announcer’s table far below, that she took great care to raise a foot over.

“Well, it looks like this is the end for us, Chet.” Chip said, looking to the man sitting next to him and offering a hand.

“Been a real pleasure servin’ with you, bud. See you at that great announcing table in the sky.” The other announcer said shaking his partner’s hand. The shadow above them grew darker for a moments, before a pale foot slammed onto the floor, flattening both of the bodies in an instant. The muted sounds of bodies crushing and wood splintering mixed over the speakers for a split second before cutting out abruptly.

“THAT’S RIGHT, EVERYONE. WE HOPE YOU’RE ALL READY FOR THE REBOOT OF HYPER NINJA TEST. WE’RE CALLING IT TALL GALS! AND WE’RE YOUR HOSTS, THE TALL GALS! I’M EMMA!” The curvier giantess said, making sure to carefully keep her hands cupped together as she crouched over the arrangement of interesting locations beneath her.

“AND I’M LUCY!” The other giantess said, watching herself more closely as she crouched lest she accidentally damage something important with her spare appendage. “AND THERE’S GOING TO BE SOME CHANGES HERE TONIGHT!”

All of the competitors and staff could only watch expectantly. There had been… rumors that the show would be undergoing new management, but they weren’t quite sure this was supposed to be that. If anything it seemed more like a coincidence. Assuming the giantesses weren’t lying… it didn’t seem like they a pitiful, screamy escape would curry them much favor, anyway. They would just have to go through with whatever creative changes the new hosts had in mind, it seemed.

“LET’S HEAR SOME ENTHUSIASM!” Emma shouted.

The crowds, figuring they might as well go with whatever was happening went along with it. A few scattered cheers quickly transformed into a full-on roar of approval. If nothing else their new hosts meant they got something much nicer to look at while competing.

“Look at them go! I think they’re starstruck by your boobs, Ems!”

“No way, I think they all want to get their hands on that meaty schl-“

“Anyway!” Lucy interrupted, standing back up to her full height. “It’s time for the new and improved TALL GALS! The rules are simple. All of you will just fight to survive! If you win, you get…”

“THESE FABULOUS PRIZES!” Emma shouted, finally revealing the secret she’d been holding onto the entire time. Cupped inside of her hands were dozens upon dozens of televisions, computers, video games, and various other high-end electronics. Along with them came a small man wearing a blue shirt who tumbled out onto the floor. He shakily stood to his feet, and tried to get a handle on where he was. He quickly spotted both the giantess who had carried him here, and the other she’d been conversing with after they’d abducted him and robbed the store he worked at.

“Why don’t you tell everyone how much these prizes are worth…” Lucy began, trailing off as she waited for an answer.

“Buck… Buck Wild?” The former retail worker answered.

“Really? That’s your name?” Lucy muttered, rolling her eyes. “ANYWAY, TELL THEM WHAT THEY’LL WIN!”

“That’s… I don’t know.” The small man said, looking over the pile. “Like, twenty thousand dollars worth of stuff there? Assuming it’s not damaged.”

“HELL YEAH IT’S NOT DAMAGED I WAS REALLY CAREFUL!” Emma interrupted, standing back up and raising a foot over Buck. “GIVE IT UP FOR BUCK! WHO NOT ONLY SHOWED YOU WHAT YOU’LL WIN TODAY, BUT ALSO WHAT YOU’LL GET IF YOU LOSE!” She proclaimed, slapping her sole down onto the floor and splattering the small man all over the floor and her own sole.

The mood in the stadium was transformed. A couple thousand worth of free goods were enough to get just about anyone enthusiastic, and none of them seemed to mind the Buck’s grisly demise as Emma wiped her sole back on the floor.

“CAN I GET SOME EXCITEMENT FROM OUR COMPETITORS?!” Emma shouted, motioning to the crowds she could barely see under the impassable shelf of her massive chest. It would have been oh-so easy for her to get rid of them all in something like half a dozen steps. They were so very tiny and part of her honestly wanted to even now! She was doing this more on the behalf of Lucy, her new friend. The girl had some... strange ideas about how to have fun with the tiny populace, but this one sounded the most interesting. And as awkward as this had started she could see a real excitement build among the crowd. Apprehension from their appearance had wholly transformed into a positive energy as the hundred plus below were eager to prove their ability. These people would gleefully march to their deaths for the chance at some fame and fortune, it seemed!

“Alright Emma, you remember the games we discussed, right? Cause now it’s time to get into position for CHALLENGE #1!” Lucy proclaimed, slapping Emma’s gigantic ass and making both cheeks wiggle like bowls of gelatin. “Alright, little ones. Are you ready to play TALL GALS?!”

The excitement was palpable.

“LOVE IT!” Lucy cheered, as Emma awkwardly positioned herself in front of the crowd and laid down on her stomach. While she was wearing a top that barely covered her boobs she was completely bottomless, leading her bare legs to stretch far past the crowds beneath her. The eager competitors were left situated between two naked thighs as big as buildings, and could only wonder what their task was supposed to be. And if the thick, humid air surrounding the giantess’s naked pussy was supposed to be so cloying to their tiny lungs.

“Our first game of the night is simple.” Lucy announced, acting as if she were holding an invisible microphone. “All you little buggies have to do is reach Emma’s shoulders! Anyone who makes it wins, but be warned. To reach them you have to travel through THE SWEATY CANYON!” she said, giving Emma’s ass a slap that nearly shattered the eardrums of the crowd gathered so close by.

“Hey!” Emma protested. “It’s hot outside! You don’t have to-“

“THE SWEATY CANYON PRESENTS DEATH TO ALL BUT THE MOST BRAVE! YOU MUST MOVE WITH CONVICTION, OR FACE CERTAIN DEMISE! ARE YOU ALL READY?”

The crowd responded by dropping to a running position. The giant woman, even while lying down, was quite big, sure. But it shouldn’t be too difficult of a climb. Jump from the floor to the bottom of her pussy. Try not to get distracted as they ascend, and move up to the ass. Slide between the cheeks, and make it out the other side. From there it’s a clear shot to the shoulders. It sounded easy enough.

“GO!” Lucy shouted, signaling it was time to start with another slap on Emma’s round ass. “That thing is moist, so don’t get stuck in there too long!”

The crowds didn’t mind one bit. Some sprinted up between the giant woman’s thighs at top speed, sliding between the enormous buns that were obviously meant to be the majority of the challenge. With an ass that would be eye-catching even at normal size, the curvature of Emma’s backside was certainly accurate to describe as a “canyon” to those expected to brave it. A challenge made more difficult by the hot, sweaty air filling their lungs every step of the way. So thick it seemed to weigh them down as one by one they ascended the giantess’s backside and made their way between the towering butt cheeks.

It was one thing to see it from below but quite another to be between them. For one competitor who had showed up to the taping in a black hoodie and jeans, the most casual thing he felt he could still compete in, this was all pathetically easy. The soft mounds surrounding him from every angle were impossibly pliant, making it difficult to push through for most everyone else. The body the ass was attached to made sure to wiggle her ass as well, making it obvious that she was enjoying the stimulation they provided quite a bit. But the man in the hoodie, Inpu, was on track to become the first one out!

“And… SQUISH!”

At Lucy’s command, Emma flexed her butt cheeks together. The gigantic walls jiggled enticingly for only a moment, and the brave souls that hadn’t yet entered the canyon panicked, dropping back onto the floor and in front of an eager pussy.

A chorus of screams rose up from those still trapped in Emma’s backside, before the gigantic cheeks slammed together. Their demise was instantaneous, leading a small geyser of messy remains to shoot out from the giantess’s backside, and making it obvious to those who were still around that all of their fastest climbers had just met a grisly demise.

“That had to be at least half a dozen! Excellent job, Emma!” Lucy cheered, grabbing hold of the huge ass with both hands. “Or should I say, excellent job to you.”

The next group to go between the warm, heavy masses could see the remains of their speediest comrades. There was no time to stop and dwell on how easily they could have joined them, however. Not with more than twenty-thousand dollars of home electronics on the line! Thankfully, there was more time allotted for this group, leading a significant number of crowds to finish sliding between giantess’s butt and pour out onto her back.

“You doing alright down there, Emma? All those people aren’t weighing you down, are they?”

“Have you SEEN my boobs, Luce? I’m pretty sure they weigh like, ten times what these guys do combined. And if they don’t bother me then these guys are nothing. Stop worrying about my back.” Emma explained, before squeezing her ass again and messily pulping another half-dozen bodies in the process.

“Fair enough! Let’s get going!” Lucy proclaimed, slapping Emma’s thigh to make sure everyone was paying attention. “Anyone not on Emma’s shoulders in… let’s say 1 minute is automatically eliminated!”

That spurred the remaining competitors into action. The fight to get through the cheeks instantly became a hundred times more violent. Punches were thrown, people were kicked, and at least one unlucky woman was knocked from her feet, leaving her head buried far between Emma’s cheeks. She tried to pull herself free, but the multitude of bodies trampling over her made that an impossibility and only drove her further into the hot, sweaty hell of Emma’s ass.

“Five… four… three… two…”

The few remaining grew frantic as the majority of them finished making their way out onto the giant woman’s shoulders, shakily walking across her soft skin. Only the unlucky woman who’d been so casually trod upon by her fellow competitors was left, her head clearly wedged far too deep to get out of her own volition.

“And time is up!” Lucy announced, reaching her fingers between the soft masses. In the blink of an eye she’d collected the little thing, just a split-second before Emma’s cheeks clapped together for a final time.

“Hey! What the fuck! I know there was someone left-“

“You’re right, there was.” Lucy said, dangling the unlucky glistening woman in front of the other giantess. “Our little friend here didn’t make it.”

“THANK YOU!” the tiny woman shouted, just feeling lucky she had been spared a messy fate inside of the giant woman’s all-consuming ass. Her red ponytail fluttered about the air as she was dangled upside down, while she tried pushing down the maid’s uniform she was wearing back up.

“What’s your name, sweetie?” Lucy asked, winking at the little woman and flipping her ponytail with a fingernail. As she toyed with the helpless thing her cock gradually transformed from a dangling, flaccid appendage into a mighty staff jutting from her hips.

“Catherine!” the little redhead shouted. Part of the appeal of the show was the competitors being allowed to wear whatever they wished to compete in, but it seemed as if the maid uniform was a poor choice as sweat lead to it clinging to her body awkwardly.

“Glad to hear it, Cathy! You’re going to demonstrate for the rest of the crowds how the next game is going to be played!”

“It’s Catherine! Or just Cath!” The tiny redhead cheered as Lucy dropped her off in front of a series of enormous, lengthy, clear plastic tubes. The show before had referred to this popular game as “The Rolling Log Challenge” and it was notoriously difficult. Lucy was very familiar with this attraction, and as she gradually scooped more people up from Emma’s back to drop onto the platform behind Catherine she was already feeling eager to test them out.

“I’m ready!” Catherine shouted, bouncing on her heels as she looked over the tubes. As she did so Emma finally turned around and sat up herself, remembering what Lucy had said she intended on doing with this challenge. But so long as the competitors hadn’t figured it out yet this would still prove to be very interesting.

“How did you guys like it between Emma’s ass!?” Lucy asked, working to amp the crowd back up. Unfortunately that particular question only garnered scattered applause and a single whoop from the crowd.

“HEY! FUCK YOU GUYS! MY ASS RULES!” Emma shouted, grinding her butt into the floor a few more times as Lucy held back laughter.

“The next challenge is the rolling logs!” Lucy shouted, standing back up to her full, towering height. “Now Catherine, if you don’t mind, show us what you can do and RUN. THOSE. LOGS!”

Catherine flashed a confident grin, then sprinted forwards. She practically dove into the closest of the rotating logs, making use of the numerous plastic ridges inside to keep herself from falling flat on her face. She had hoped that this obstacle would be in the main event as she had trained specially for this! Doing well here would be a cinch!

“But remember competitors, this show is under NEW MANAGEMENT! So what you all once knew as the rolling logs…” Lucy proclaimed, thrusting her hips forward so her cock bobbed up and down. “Is getting a makeover! From this day forward it shall be known as… THE SPINNING ONAHOLE!”

At that moment Lucy stepped to the side, and lined her gigantic cock up with the tube that Catherine was occupying. The tiny woman inside panicked, and watched as her only exit was stuffed with a cock so incredibly big it was already bulging the sides of the tube she was inside. The redheaded maid tried to turn and run back the direction she came in the hopes of getting into a different log, but her skill had only doomed her. She had made far too much progress and could not hope to double back in time.

In one smooth thrust Lucy jammed her cock all the way inside of the tube. There was only the faintest amount of resistance as the tiny redhead’s was rammed into by her naughty appendage, then rolled over as if she weren’t even there. The throbbing cock rolled over its tiny victim in the blink of an eye, converting the woman into a red slick that painted the sides of Lucy’s cock and smeared the insides of the tube itself a sickly shade of red.

“NICE!” Emma announced, as the transparent tubes made it incredibly obvious what had just happened. “ARE THE REST OF YOU READY?!”

A roar of approval was the only answer she got in return.

“Then… GET FUCKED!”

With that proclamation the hordes of competitors jumped from their and onto the platform that the floating logs could be reached from. As the first athletes reached the openings Lucy was still in the process of pulling her eager cock out of the one she had splattered with the remains of the unfortunate woman, and once again left all five of the tubes available for use.

Some chose to avoid the tube Lucy had been occupying like the plague. Others dove straight into it, eager to prove themselves by climbing through the muck and proving their commitment to winning the game. What they hadn’t expected was a heavy, pheromone-laden scent the giant woman’s cock had left behind to still linger in the tube. Men and women alike were left with an uncomfortable stirring between their legs as they made their way through the surprisingly lengthy slick of maid remains that had been left when the giantess’s cock was extracted.

“Look out tube number two…” Emma announced, smile widening as Lucy patrolled from side to side, unsure of which one to take. All of the tubes were now filled with bodies fighting to get through to the other side, but at Emma’s announcement all those inside of the second tube immediately reconsidered and ran back to the entrance.

“HA!” Emma laughed, as Lucy picked up on the hint and lined her eager erection up with the final tube. In one messy SQUELCH she rammed her bulldozing cock all the way through, pulping a dozen bodies in one fell move. Only one lucky man wearing a t-shirt with a tuxedo printed on it was spared the grisly demise, as he had only just entered. The move was still enough to launch him backwards by the spongy head of Lucy’s cock, while the giantess far above moaned loudly. The sensation of crushing so many helpless little people at once was doing wonders for her, and she was nearing an explosive climax.

“Don’t cum yet, Lucy! You’ve got to save yourself for-”

“THIS TRAIN IS ALREADY MOVING, EMMA!” Lucy shouted, keeping her eyes closed as she focused on the panic spreading through the other tubes as their transparency had allowed all to see what happened. She could hear little bodies move back and forth fearfully as they wondered if their current choice of log was a safe one. The second tube in particular was chaos as those who tried to escape were now running back inside.

Bodies were already starting to flood out of the other tubes as Lucy gradually pulled her erection out of the one she’d stuffed it into. The ribbing of the plastic was doing little to calm her eager erection as she bit her bottom lip to avoid a messy climax.

But those near the fifth tube when Lucy had pulped all the bodies inside saw their opportunity. Figuring she wouldn’t use the same one twice, more bodies flooded the freshly-slicked tube, chasing the retreating erection. The entire thing was so covered in the mess left behind that they couldn’t see what was happening in the other tubes, forcing them to stare down Lucy’s menacing head.

It was Jay, the man in the fake tuxedo who lead the charge as best he could. It was still difficult, and he could feel a considerable amount of pressure from those behind as his inadequacies slowed the entire group down. The head of Lucy’s cock staring him down didn’t help things any while he pushed forward, trying to ignore it.

“Ah fuck it. You’re clearly not going to last much longer. Just cum already.” Emma said, rolling her eyes.

“Thank you.” Lucy whispered, then rammed her cock back into the tube she hadn’t even finished pulling out of. The man in the fake tuxedo cursed right as the cock barreled over him like a freight train. There was no contest as a half-dozen more bodies cracked and popped as Lucy’s eager erection squeezed through them with so much force it was obvious that none were going to survive. The tube itself even began to split at the sides as it was inadequately able to contain the giant woman’s cock.

“FUCK!” Lucy shouted, clenching her teeth as she pulled all the way back once and for all, and clenched her eyes shut. Her fingers closed up into fists as she didn’t want to move too much and knock those who’d won the challenge off of their own platform. The remains of those she’d just crushed dripped from her cock and onto the floor far below, but she managed to stop herself once again.

“No!” Lucy shouted defiantly in-between heavy pants. “I’m… I’m not cumming! N-Not yet, anyway!” She said, staring down at her red, eager cock. She could see the winners of The Spinning Onahole gathered on a small platform for the next challenge beneath her. So small, and utterly helpless if she chose to unleash her wrath upon them. It would be so, so easy for her to just ram her cock straight through the crowd, and cum onto them so hard their bodies would be torn into pieces, but…

“Yeah, yeah. NEXT GAME!” Emma announced, taking great care to collect most of the crowd with both hands. One unlucky man in an oversized Hawaiian shirt and gaudy cargo shorts was left behind, as Emma didn’t like how… casual he looked. He should have at least worn a fun costume if he wasn’t going to dress practically! Not like he would be yelling at kids to get off his lawn in the middle of Florida.

The man who’d been abandoned shouted in protest while the others were gathered. Emma made sure to give Lucy’s throbbing erection a flick, drawing the giantess’s attention down to the casually-dressed man who had been left behind. And with that bit of nonverbal communication, Emma carried the surviving competitors to their next game.

“Okay, little guys! This next one’s gonna be really quick! See, we kind of didn’t expect there to be this many of you still around, so I’m going to thin the numbers a bit. See these two craters in the ground?” Emma asked, motioning to the divots her gigantic ass had created when she was sitting after the first game. “It’s simple. You just go into one of the holes. And… that’s it! Everyone inside one of the spaces will be picked to be crushed. Randomly! Or you can choose not go into a hole at all… but you won’t like what happens if you do that.” She concluded, with a devious smile.

A quick glance to Lucy confirmed that the other giantess had grabbed the man Emma had left for her, and was mashing his tiny body into her raging erection. His tiny screams and cries as he was slowly crushed into her cock were muffled as the little thing’s entire body was slowly being crushed and crunched with every stroke. It was obvious Lucy was taking little care to ensure the safety of her masturbation toy.

Shrugging her shoulders, Emma looked back into the crowd she was planning on thinning out to make the next games more interesting. Two thirds of the group of sixty or so remaining competitors had already chosen one of the divots in the ground with the rest awaiting whatever punishment would come from disobeying. Of the group taking their chances, the majority picked the left one to hide in.

“Smart thinking!” Emma said, genuinely impressed with their ingenuity. “You must have noticed I was right handed, and figured that would be the one I crush, right?”

No one knew what she was talking about. But at least a couple of those in the right hole immediately moved to try and cross the gap to the left.

“Well here’s the big twist… THE RIGHT MOVE WAS TO NOT PLAY AT ALL!”

With that proclamation Emma turned around, and slapped her big ass, making sure that the crowd got a real good look at what was about to happen. Some of them tried to run out of the holes the moment the announcement had been made, but it was immediately clear that it was much easier to slide into them than it was to climb out.

One woman wearing a black dress and an oversized red bow tried to fire up those inside of her hole to help her escape, swearing she would help them out right after. Rallying everyone to chant her name, Kat, she was already ascending the edges of the right hole with the help of a half-dozen other competitors when Emma showed she wasn’t just going to sit down.

Instead, Emma jumped.

“THAT’S WHAT I CALL A WIPEOUT!” Lucy announced, as Emma’s gigantic ass struck the stadium’s floor like a nuclear bomb. Those who hadn’t moved after being dropped on the floor were blown back by an incredible rush of wind while Lucy laughed at the sight of Kat, those who were helping her, and dozens more were splattered by Emma’s all-consuming ass in the blink of an eye.

For Emma it didn’t feel particularly nice. As fun as it was to squish so many at once with her eager ass… she also hurt herself quite a bit in the process. While the sheer size of her ass cushioned the blow considerably, there was still very much a spine above all of that pillowy goodness that didn’t appreciate having all of her considerable weight dropped onto it. She didn’t show any of her discomfort outwardly, but she couldn’t stop herself from clenching her teeth in obvious pain.

Still, she kept a somewhat-eager smile on her face. And regardless of how she felt about it, the end result was the same. The numbers had been thinned, and as she looked at Lucy she smiled. The other giantess’s cock was flaccid once again, and it was obvious that Lucy’s right hand was covered in red, pearly white cum, and scraps of what had once been a Hawaiian shirt.

“Thanks for playing! “Lucy laughed, as she offered her clean hand to Emma to help her back up. The other giantess winced as her chest bounced while being helped up, but she remained in high spirits as the crowds below gradually reconvened in front of both giantess’s toes.

“What do you want to do next?” Lucy asked, trying to wipe her hand on her naked thigh.

“Pool?” Emma said, needing more time to recover.

Lucy’s cock stirred.

“LET’S GO TO THE POOL!” Lucy shouted, walking the short distance to the pool set up inside of the stadium. The dozens of remaining contestants scurried after the giant woman’s feet, hoping that maybe they would get some sort of a prize for managing to keep up with her casual walking pace.

“Wow we’ve got quite the set up here!” Emma announced, looking over the piddling little pool set up. To the tiny people below it was what would have been referred to as “Olympic-sized”, but neither of the giantesses would even be able to fit their entire foot inside lengthwise.

“That we do, Emma. But this water is just looking a little… a little bland, doesn’t it?” As Lucy spoke she was already working her cock back into action again. Emma was not sure where the girl found the stamina for it, but she could see the results unfold right in front of her as she as she aimed her stiffening cock right for the pool.

“What the fuck do you mean, bland? It’s water? What’s it supposed to-“

“Jesus just shut the fuck up for a minute.” Lucy said, focusing her eyes on Emma’s chest as she worked herself back to full hardness. As she did so the crowds below finally made it to the pool themselves, climbing over the giant women’s toes as they scurried to the water’s edge. Under normal circumstances the pool was used for less a game and more a test of stamina, and endurance. A simple task of swimming to the edge and back.

“YOU GUYS READY FOR A SWIM?” Lucy announced, crouching so the meaty sounds of her working herself over echoed in the ears of every single person standing below. It was impossible to ignore as the cock several times larger than any one of them was rubbed and squeezed and stretched over the top of the pool, clearly preparing for something.

“Ready… set… GO! GO! GO!” Emma cheered, stamping her foot on the floor to announce to those still in the crowd that it was time to get moving. And though they hadn’t been given even a hint of what twist this game would entail they set to work immediately, diving into the water and swimming to the end.

“Emma, help me out here?” Lucy asked, clearly not prepared as a number of the competitors were quickly reaching the halfway point in the pool below. Lucy was very obviously nearing her limit, but she needed a little bit more of a push if she was going to finish before they all swam the length of the pool and back without anything interesting happening!

“…How?” Emma asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Just… fuckin’.” Lucy protested, reaching up and grabbing at the far-too-small shirt Emma was wearing. In one smooth movement the hastily-crafted “TALL GALS” logo was pulled over her face, exposing Emma’s colossal chest to the open air. Her sizable breasts flopped out into the open with a heavy whump as she immediately tried to grab the top of her shirt and pull it back down.

But the damage had been done. The sight of the caramel breasts flopping from their precarious confines and out into the open sent the pale giantess over her limits. Half a second later and with an explosive moan, she came.

Jets of milky white seed sprayed out the tip of her cock and into the pool below. The effect was near-instantaneous as the heaviness of the seed created giant splashes that rocked the entire pool in the process. One unlucky competitor wearing sunglasses and a nametag letting everyone know how cool he was since he went by “Shade” was struck directly. His body simply exploded as if he had swallowed a grenade, instantly transforming the average every-day man into a red mist that was instantly consumed by the heavy cum spreading through the pool.

“Ouch, that’s got to hurt!” Lucy announced, working herself over more enthusiastically as more globs of boiling cum erupted from the tip of her cock and rained into the crowds below. None of the other competitors were unlucky enough to suffer a direct strike, but it quickly became obvious that swimming through semen was considerably more difficult than water.

“WHAT’S YOUR FUCKIN’ PROBLEM?!” Emma shouted, finally managing to pull her shirt back down. She was annoyed at how casually Lucy had used her like that, and wasn’t sure how best to respond. Though the other giantess’s plan of using Emma’s chest as masturbation material had paid off, Emma still felt the need to retaliate. With a hearty shove she pushed the crouching giantess over, knocking her onto her back and turning her cock from a hose spraying in the pool to an enormous stake pointing straight into the sky, launching more cum mortars wildly in every direction.

“Just tell me who wins!” Lucy announced, not bothered as she closed her eyes and focused on the violent throbbing of her cock. She was nearly completely paralyzed as pleasure rocked her body, barely even aware of where she her cum was landing as it splashed over her body, the empty space around her, and even some still into the pool again.

“We’re not supposed to bring out the boobs until the finale!” Emma spat, turning back to the action unfolding below. Though things had slowed considerably, progress was still being made. The heady aroma of the thick seed made things even more difficult as swimming was very physically intensive, forcing the tiny competitors to take deep, full breaths while forcing through the muck.

“It looks like… our winner right now is a cop. Gross.” Emma said, looking at the tiny swimmer in the lead. There was a considerable difference between the person in first and the rest, so she decided to make things a little less humiliating for the rest of them, and spat into the pool.

The swimmer up front was nearing the edge of the pool, and instantly found himself pelted by an enormous, frothy saliva bullet that forced him under the surface of the sticky water. The Korean man fought and tried to make his way back up, but the surface tension of semen was considerably more difficult to punch through than water. He fought and struggled and tried scooping it out of his path, but more and more of the water was replaced by the giantess’s hot cum. The combination of exhaustion and the weight of the milky seed dragged him further below the surface, keeping him trapped.

“And it looks our new number 1 is… a girl in a suit? Who the fuck wears a mint-green suit to-“

“Tell her she won a prize.”

“We can’t just give her the prize!” Emma protested, giving her giant friend a swift kick in the ribs. The other giantess groaned, her softening cock spitting one final glob of cum out, before finally coming to rest across her naked thigh. The giant woman needed a few more moments to catch her breath, but was otherwise unharmed from the brief interaction.

“Fine, fine. We’ll do one more game. Lie on your face again.” Lucy said, gradually sitting up and looking at the bottomless giantess through bleary eyes. “We’ll need your big stupid ass again.”

“But…” Emma said, biting her thumb. “It’s still... you know. Kinda messy.”

“What the fu-“

“AFTER SITTING ON THEM!” Emma suddenly shouted, realizing how bad what she’d just said sounded. “I need to clean up if I’m going to use my ass again, and considering you just ruined the pool…”

“Aw fuck.” Lucy said, standing back over the pool. The crowds were finishing up. Only two competitors had been eliminated from that game, leaving them with a dozen and a half. This next one would likely get rid of the rest of them, anyway. She gradually began to collect those remaining, and stood over Emma who was still crouching, leaving her cock at face height to the other giantess.

“What’s the last game going to be?”

“Lie on your back.” Lucy announced, motioning towards an empty section of the stadium large enough for her to lie down. It was, of course, filled with tables and equipment and furniture and all manner of other things that were required to operate a show… but none of that was important! It was a big enough space for Emma to lie down that wouldn’t bother any of the other equipment, so that was good enough for her!

Emma, though grumbling, did as told. Her colossal breasts flattened out against her chest as she lie on her back, and she had a feeling that she was going to have to make use of them soon. Now she felt bad for shoving Lucy over just a moment ago. She figured this next game wouldn’t be used until a couple episodes in… assuming the pilot got picked up. Then again, the other giantess didn’t seem to mind, so maybe she was just worrying over nothing.

“Now show everyone those big fuckin titties, Emma. Those big mommy milkers. Those badonkadonk boobers. Those-“

“Jesus Christ shut the fuck up.” Emma interrupted, rolling her eyes as she pulled her shirt up from her lying down position. Once again her soft, pillowy breasts spilled out of her shirt and onto her chest, unstable enough that they jiggled with every breath she took.

Lucy only smiled, then dropped the remaining contestants onto Emma’s soft belly. There was a nice mixture of tiny competitors still remaining, and she was eager to feel the rest of them.

“Alright, ARE YOU LITTLE ONES READY FOR THE FINAL GAME?” Lucy announced, watching as the tiny people on Emma’s chest wandered around aimlessly. They stopped for a moment and raised both arms to cheer, much quieter now that they’d lost so many. They looked like little more than moving dots, but they were clearly intimidated by the colossal valley her breasts naturally created directly in front of them.

“How?”

“Hm?” Lucy asked.

“How the fuck are you hard again?” Emma asked, watching Lucy’s fresh erection bob about silently. She honestly couldn’t believe it. She must not have known a good goddamn thing about cocks as it seemed like every girl she’d ever met with one broke every conventional normal-sized pornography taught her about them. Giantess cocks seemed to have virtually no refractory period, getting hard and cumming again only moments after letting loose the first time! This was bullshit! Why couldn’t she have a cock, too?!

“It’s not easy.” Lucy said sarcastically, then turned her attention back to the crowds. “Listen up everybody! The final game is just a game of chance! I’m going to randomly start slapping my cock onto my friend here. The last one standing is the winner!”

“Wait, I thought this game was- “

“THREE! TWO! ONE! GO! GO! GO!”

Emma could have easily sat back up and protested the final event. She thought she’d get to use her tits as the wrecking balls she knew her chest was fully capable of being! Or maybe as a repeat of the first game, but with her boobs instead! Instead she was being reduced to a set piece. A backdrop for Lucy to masturbate to completion. Again

Lucy didn’t have any such qualms. She dropped to her knees as she worked her cock back up to full hardness. Then, once she figured she was ready, she simply closed her eyes, and started slapping randomly with no idea where any of the competitors were.

It was an instant bloodbath.

The sheer size of Lucy’s cock meant that nearly every strike at least partially struck one of the remaining competitors. A man by the name of Gus had only made it a few feet from his starting position when Lucy’s cock descended from the heavens above. He looked up, caught a glimpse of his oncoming demise, and raised both arms in terror before turning into a splattery mess an instant later.

“Ooh, I felt that one!” Lucy announced, keeping her eyes closed. It was supposed to be a triumphant sound, but in truth there was little that aroused her more than using her cock as the weapon of tiny destruction. She loved running her erection through buildings, cars, and people alike as if they were nothing. The softness of Emma’s chest didn’t even add that much to this game. She was focused wholly on the sensation of more bodies popping and exploding against her angry cockhead.

And things were going great. Another competitor going by the name of Roscoe, and the only one wearing anything resembling appropriate athletic wear, found themselves trapped between the idea of facing down certain death in the open, or running to safety between Emma’s gigantic breasts. After the bouncing cock slammed down inches away, narrowly leaving them alive, the decision was an easy one.

The gap was tight, but Emma’s boobs were soft, and malleable enough to squeeze through. Their weight alone was omnipresent, making it rather claustrophobic, but it was better than standing out in the open!

At least it was until one of Lucy’s blind strikes hit Emma right on the boob.

The powerful shockwave rippled through the mountain of soft flesh. The entire heavy thing wobbled as the soft, pillowy mass collided with the other. There was not a tremendous amount of force behind the collision, but Emma’s chest was so massive it hardly mattered. In an instant Roscoe was overcome with more boob than they’d ever seen at once, and crushed.

“Hey!” Emma shouted, looking down at her chest. There wasn’t any visible markings on it… but getting hit in the boob still stung more than she expected! And as she tried to voice her concerns, Lucy only responded by slapping her in the boobs a half-dozen more times, seemingly having had her center of balance thrown off.

“That’s it.” Emma said, looking down at the only four competitors left behind. Surprisingly the woman in the mint-green suit was still around, and waved up at Emma excitedly. The others were a pale woman with light pink hair, a third woman dressed in purple who wasn’t wearing shoes for some bizarre reason, and a dark-skinned man wearing purple as well. She frowned. Not the most… interesting bunch, were they? She’d expected something way cooler. Lucy would go on and on about competitors who wore cardboard boxes to dress like robots when they competed. That would have been cool! But these remaining four were rather… plain.

She shrugged her shoulders, scooped them all up at once, and sat up, throwing Lucy off balance as she was preparing another swap that only wound up hitting Emma in the mouth. Even Lucy noticed something was wrong that time, and gasped in surprise, while Emma simply scowled, and pushed over the other giantess at the hip.

All of the moving about to this point had been done with great care, but with this latest shove Emma sent the other giantess falling backwards. A half-dozen obstacles and hundreds of empty seats were flattened in an instant as she plowed through everything beneath her from the sudden assault.

While great plumes of dust were still spreading out from underneath Lucy’s gigantic body Emma jumped to her feet. With only a couple steps she moved over Lucy, and stood so the other giantess’s head was framed between her legs.

“IS IT REALLY SO HARD TO KEEP OPEN YOUR EYES EVERY SO OFTEN!? We were supposed to use my ass, anyway! Why don’t you help clean up?!” Emma shouted. Then, with all the care of a tree being blown over in a wind storm, she dropped her gigantic rear end onto the other giantess’s face. The booming sound from the impact echoed around the empty stadium for several seconds, before the muffled sounds of Lucy squirming could be heard as she was pinned firmly under Emma’s prodigious backside.

A moment later, Emma bit her bottom lip. She had only intended to humiliate the other giantess by sitting on her face, but she should have known things wouldn’t turn out that way. If there was one thing she’d learned about hanging out with Lucy this afternoon it was that the girl was, to put it nicely, way too fucking horny. And as Emma planted her colossal behind onto the smaller giantess’s face, she could feel a tiny, questing tongue set to work doing exactly what she’d sarcastically ordered.

“Oh… right. I guess we didn’t have anything to eat before we got here.’ She thought, justifying Lucy’s obviously perverted actions by assuming the giantess was sating her hunger. But neither of them had anything to eat all day, and as she looked down at the final four Tall Gals competitors she was having thoughts. If Lucy was sampling the local cuisine underneath her… why not indulge a little a well? With a casual flick of the wrist she singled out the pink-haired woman from the bunch, and held her over her mouth.

“Congratulations on making it to the final round!” Emma announced, shaking the little woman about in her hands violently. “Sadly, the lightning round can only handle three competitors. Why don’t you give me a reason you should be part of it…”

“Leah!” The little woman shouted, looking at the dark abyss directly beneath her. “And, um… because I’m really good at-“

“Too late!” Emma announced, then separated her fingers. The fall was short, with the pink-haired woman landing on Emma’s tongue quietly. Then, with a swish and a swallow the squirming little thing was sliding down Emma’s throat, where she would end her Tall Gals competition. That left just three little ones! Three more to battle for the fabulous prizes that could only be accepted by one!

“IT’S THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!” Emma announced, doing her best to pump up the remaining competitors. The man and woman in purple hugged each other and bounced up and down, while the woman in the mint-green suit doffed a collapsible top hat she’d kept attached to her waist this entire time. “And since you’ve survived so far it’s time for the greatest competition of all. The Pole Slide

The three remaining competitors looked up at Emma with wide eyes for a split-second, before she slapped her hand onto Lucy’s still-throbbing erection. She figured the least she could do for her way-too-horny friend polishing her round ass was finish her off. Even if it would probably only end with her being horny in another five to ten minutes. She didn’t have the most experience in this regard, but she’d watched Helena and Alexis masturbate in front of her before! She knew how this worked.

“…I should probably set some boundaries with the people I consider friends.” Emma thought to herself, not even realizing the irony as she currently sat on a friend’s face with both of her giant breasts exposed for all to see. Then, with a shrug of her shoulders, she set to work.

The final competitors wanted to do their part to try and win this game, but Emma wasn’t even paying any attention to any of their struggles. She merely ran her hand up and down the surprisingly firm shaft for what she figured would be minutes. Just rubbing and stroking and mashing the squirmy little bodies into the hot, stiff erection.

It didn’t take that long at all, though. Less than a minute after she’d started Emma winced as she felt one of the bodies pop in her palm. She wasn’t sure which competitor it was, as she hadn’t paid careful attention to their positioning before she’d started.

And before she could even pull her hand away to check, Lucy’s cock erupted. Scared and surprised, Emma let go of the remaining two, catching a glimpse of them at the final moment. It was the girl in the suit and the boy with the purple! Maybe they’d be up for splitting the prizes, as Emma wasn’t super interested in collecting them for a couple of minutes.

But before any declaration could be made, the gigantic cock throbbed again, sending huge spurts of cum straight into the air. They rose with such fervor they actually rose above the former roof of the entire stadium, before falling back down like a bunch of hot, liquid meteors.

And it was in that first barrage that the ultimate winner of the game was declared. The one remaining man was celebrating in the shadow of Lucy’s cock, both fists pumped into the air, when he was smashed under a particularly sizable glob. Emma winced, watching as more spurts of cum shot forth, before Lucy finally calmed down somewhat. The licking under her ass slowed to a stop, while Lucy’s flaccid cock dropped from its standing position like a great redwood, splattering the barefoot woman in purple who was moments away from receiving her prizes.

Emma frowned. All that effort… and the whole game turned out to be a draw. There were no survivors, and no one to take home the fabulous prizes that Emma had so carefully picked out. What was she supposed to do now?! She didn’t want to keep carrying all that garbage with her! Was she supposed to find someone else to take the prizes home? It didn’t seem right to just let them go to waste? Maybe she should…

A sudden realization struck Emma.

“Lucy!” She said, jumping to her feet. She looked down at her friend who lie on the floor, eyes blank. She’d just smothered her own friend! Oh shit! Killing tinies was one thing, but what was going to happen to her if she killed one of her own?! What was she going to do now?

“WAKE THE FUCK UP!” Emma shouted. It was the only thing she could think of, and she punctuated the statement by kicking her friend in the ribs.

Thankfully, the brief scare came to an end then and there. Lucy coughed, eyes squinting shut as she suddenly began to recover from the assault. She could barely find the strength to raise one hand in the air as she sat up to take deep, lung-filling breaths free of Emma’s ass.

She smiled at her friend, and with what little muscle movement she could manage, formed her hand into a thumbs up… then flipped it upside down.

“Worst hand job of my life.” Lucy said, falling back down again to catch her breath.

Emma kicked her in the ribs again.