- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The final commissioned Emma Episode from the current batch so it'll be a few weeks before I get back into writing my next batch of commissions! In the meantime I hope you enjoy this one which pits Emma and a trans giantess by the name of Helena against a bunch of very small very squishable people. Its got dicks, cum, crushing, butt crushing, a bit of vore. Everything people love. I hope. Hope you enjoy!

By the way, I've recently released a NEW paid story on my E-Junkie store called PARTY CRUSHER! It stars Emma as she crashes a party she wasn't invited to. It's got art by MisterDoD and is 45+ pages long and its got shrinking, micro, body exploration, feet and those kinds of things. It's available at my E-Junkie so check it out if that sounds interesting to you! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



Emma was fuming and she didn’t care who knew. If anything she wanted people to know. Wanted everyone fully aware of just how angry she was over the bizarre situation she’d found herself in today. What had begun as an ordinary day had transformed into something that was, by her metrics anyway, a complete disaster. Ignorance truly is bliss and the giantess’s mood had soured when she happened upon a billboard. One set up clear as day at the entrance to a town she was visiting for the first time today.

It showed a number of scantily clad men and women celebrating. An enormous party being held by some of the more affluent citizens. One that, though it sounded like it would be populated exclusively by the stuffy upper crust of society, was nonetheless advertised with all the enthusiasm one might expect from the sort of party 80’s comedies were made about.

And, most importantly, she hadn’t been invited.

Disappointment had gripped her heart initially. They had to have known she was in the area and would have gladly stopped by if she knew about the party! But still she hadn’t heard word one from anybody. No messengers. No e-mail. Not even a formal letter in skywriting! Nothing! It was like she didn’t exist!

And she certainly wasn’t going to stand for that. She resolved then and there to show up uninvited… but also didn’t want her obvious bitterness to be apparent to all. She couldn’t just show up alone. What kind of huge loser didn’t make use of the obvious, implied +1! No, she needed to bring someone along. The hosts needed to know that by failing to invite Emma they’d lost the opportunity to have not just one, but two giantesses party with them!

That plan… hadn’t exactly gone well either. Sammy was busy with… something. That girl was basically impossible to get ahold of during normal circumstances so she was a no go. Alexis, similarly, was mourning the closure of the happiest place on earth due to some sort of ongoing illness situation the tiny people below had to deal with. Lucy was busy, but promised to show up next time. Mae demanded Emma erase her number from her phone. Jill was busy marathoning every Gamera movie, and all Ai did was trick her with a simple “losersayswhat” joke!

Emma had to dig deep in her contacts list for someone to bring along. Lilith wasn’t answering. Probably because of the lingering effects of their last get-together. Or because the sun was out. She could never tell. Natalie was currently floating in space or whatever other absurd situation she would get herself into. More and more names were scrolled past until Emma hit the very last one.

Helena. The two had met roughly a year ago in Florida, a state the other giantess seemed all-too-eager to crush under her feet casually. Emma had commented on the giantess’s striking blue hair, but they didn’t appear to have much in common. They’d done little more than share a conversation, while Helena offered various tips on ways to have fun with tiny people. Tips that weren’t particularly helpful as the majority of them revolved around causing destruction with her enormous dick. But at least it had been fun to toss tiny bodies at the other giantess while Helena attempted to hit them in midair like a baseball bat.

There wasn’t many other options, and Emma hadn’t even hung out with Helena properly since then but there weren’t many other options left! Thankfully the other giantess seemed enthused to join in, especially convenient since, much to Emma’s surprise, she was already in Florida! It had taken less than an hour for the second giantess to arrive, and the pair had taken to strolling through town together, ready to pay a visit to such inconsiderate tinies.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE IT IS?!” Helena shouted, rubbing her temples with her fingers. “Why would you even invite me-“

“I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASY TO FIND!” Emma shouted back before folding her arms under her chest and looking away. She was annoyed with how annoyed the other giantess was! That’s so many layers of annoyance! When it came to interacting outside of tiny-themed destruction she and Helena didn’t share a whole lot in common.

“Why don’t you just ask?!”

Emma bit her bottom lip. She’d thought of that, but hadn’t wanted Helena to get mad. She’d hoped she could find it on her own if she just walked around a bit more… but that clearly wasn’t happening. The bottoms of both giantess’s feet were now covered in debris and people alike as they idly walked around a bustling city trying to find a specific party.

“FINE! I’LL ASK!” Emma shouted, looking around her feet. There had to be someone nearby who could give her the information she wanted. Interrogation came fairly easily to her, as it did to all giantesses. If they weren’t eager to spill the beans then she could be very convincing.

She pictured herself looming over a tiny man right now, arms folded under her impressive bust. Sneering at the little thing, and demanding she give him the location of the party. She’d tap her foot idly, giving him quick glances of the bottom of her soles and what would happen to any little people who wind up underneath them. They would stutter and sputter and try to find the words, when Helena would inevitably walk behind the man, and crouch over him. The telltale bulge in her swimsuit bottoms would show how excited she was to get to working him over if he didn’t give them the information they wanted.

He would crack. And then… And then she and Helena would probably fight over who gets to crush him. And then he might escape in the process! Shit! Even in her dream sequences things weren’t going right!

“Found it.”

“What?” Emma asked, looking at the other giantess who was now pointing. Following the finger she spotted a procession of stretch limousines moving in tandem into the city. That seemed like pretty solid evidence, but…

“What if that’s a funeral?” She asked.

“Those aren’t funeral cars, cum brain! They’re limos!” Helena said, rolling her eyes. “Now come on!” She added, grabbing Emma by the wrist and pulling her along.

Emma expected the pair to just get behind the limos and start following, but Helena had another idea entirely in mind. She moved over the cars, and went out of her way to begin stepping on them. Panicked drivers turned tail and tried to escape when they saw a bare foot in the rear view mirror begin to rise and claim others in their procession. They had assumed they wouldn’t have been attacked or noticed, but when those big toes began to claim their fellow drivers they finally broke rank.

It didn’t do much, considering just how big Emma and Helena stood. The cars swerved and spun out but one by one as Helena’s feet continued pounding them, leaving behind flattened vehicles with thin red puddles spreading out underneath.

“Leave some for me!” Emma said, shoving Helena out of the way to crush the final car. Unfortunately in the process she wound up knocking the other giantess off balance, and in her attempt to right herself she slammed her toes directly onto the final vehicle. Emma frowned deeply at what had just played out.

“Thanks.” Helena said, smiling smugly.

Emma didn’t think her frown could deepen any further but she found a way.

“Now come on. We know which direction they were going and we know it’s by the ocean so it should be really easy to find now.”

It took only a few minutes for the party to come into view after that. There had to be nearly a hundred tiny bodies hanging around an absurdly elegant building sitting at the water’s edge. It was a fantasy resort getaway that must have cost hundreds, if not thousands to spend even a single night at! Why would they have so many pools if the ocean was right there! Who cares if the pools were filled with water so sparkling it put the ocean itself to shame? Water is water!

“Are you ready?” Helena asked, smiling confidently as she strolled up to the outside wall surrounding the resort and peered down at the people below. Dozens of wealthy socialites hadn’t expected the sudden appearance of a giantess, and had no idea what to do now. The fact that a second one strolled up seconds later wasn’t making things much easier for them.

“Of course.” Emma said, thrusting her chest forward and planting her hands on her hips. “HELLO, LITTLE PEOPLE! MY NAME IS EMMA, AND MY FRIEND HERE IS HELENA. AND WE’RE BOTH VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU DIDN’T INVITE US TO YOUR-“

Helena didn’t waste as much time. She was bored halfway through Emma’s declaration and raised a bare foot out of the sand high into the air, and slammed it onto the outer wall of the resort. Though constructed from brick and standing at least a dozen feet high it failed to stand for even a second against the giantess’s powerful stomp, leaving her toes resting inside of the resort’s walls while her heel was stuck outside.

“God DAMMIT!” Emma shouted, stamping her foot in the sand in frustration. “I wanted to give a good entrance, and you had to-“

“I thought you wanted to squish these guys?” Helena asked, tilting her head curiously at Emma’s sudden objection.

“I… well, yes, but you’re supposed to build up to that point! Really make it feel worth it when it finally hits! You can’t just stroll right in and start-”

“BORING!” Helena objected, grabbing her swimsuit top and pulling it off over her head. Barely a second passed before she was pulling the bottoms down to reveal her eager cock. She sighed in comfort as the weighty thing flopped free of its fabric confines and swinging silently in the air as her bottoms pooled around her ankles.

The tiny people below began to scream in terror and run in every direction.

“Oh you wanna go faster, do you? Well then fuck it. I’m gonna show you and EVERYBODY here who’s the better tiny fucker-arounder.” Emma shouted, reaching her behind her back to unclasp the far-too-tight bikini top she was wearing and freeing her massive breasts. The bottoms came off a second later, leaving her just as naked as the other giantess.

With that the tanned giantess stepped over the walls first. Helena followed a second later, leaving both standing inside amongst the people panicking even more than they had been a moment prior. Some were still trapped in pools and desperately tried swimming away. Others moved to hide inside of the resort itself to hide. And the most foolish among them just stood in place, staring up at the giant pair in awe of their incredible stature.

“EVERYBODY STOP RUNNING!” Emma shouted, bending over ever so slightly. Her gigantic breasts hung down low from her chest as she addressed the numerous people, happy to have immediately caught their attention. “We’re not here to take revenge on you. Quite the contrary. We’re just here to have fun, isn’t that right?”

Helena raised an eyebrow, but a quick not-at-all subtle nod from Emma lead her to taking the hint and nodding solemnly.

“So since we weren’t invited we just want you to help us feel welcome. And, in exchange, you will get to hang out with a couple of gen-u-ine giantesses. Isn’t that the fuckin’ coolest?!”

The crowd didn’t respond.

“SHE SAID ISN’T THAT COOL?” Helena narrowing her eyes as she bent over so the people below could get a better angle on her.

This time they responded with cheers and whoops and the like. The younger giantess smiled at how she was able to get the appropriate reaction while Emma could only scowl. As far as she was concerned this had just become a competition. The winner would be determined by whoever came up with the most fun way to torment the tiny people around them!

“Now what is there to do around here?” Emma asked, taking stock of exactly what the resort looked like with all of the people standing still. The first place that caught her attention was a pool that seemed to be floating on the edge of the roof without spilling! It was below knee height to either giantess, but it gave her an idea.

“Hey, Helena. Have you ever heard of Marco Polo?”

“Italian explorer. Exaggerated his stories of his visits to the orient, and-“

Emma slapped the other giantess on the back of the head.

“No! The game with the- just… just come over here.” She said, walking over to the rooftop pool while dozens of stunned eyes watched the proceedings from below. Helena followed dutifully until both giantesses were standing over this specific building on opposite sides. The people who had been swimming in this pool were immediately terrified to be the center of the giant pair’s attention, but they could only watch and wait to see what would happen. One thing was certain. Acting out in an attempt to get away would likely not end well for any of them.

“Alright, listen up you fuckin’… stupid.” Emma said, feeling quite smug with her excellently delivered insult. “I’ve got a great idea for a party game that’s fun for everyone! All you gotta do is close your eyes and try to find our little friends in the pool here. You say Marco. They say Polo. And you tag them without ever seeing them!”

“Is that what they thought was fun in the 70’s?” Helena asked, rolling her eyes. “But whatever, I guess it might be cool.”

With that proclamation she cracked her knuckles, then moved right up to the rooftop pool. The people swimming inside waited for her to move her hand over them, but instead she crouched to bring her eager cock roof level. Exhaling softly when the hot, eager tipped dipped inside of the cool water she gracefully slid her hips forward until her full length was resting in the pool. All of the swimmers looked at the pool’s new occupant nervously.

“MARCO!” Helena shouted.

A small chorus of, “Polo!” shouts came up in response, and the effect was nearly immediate. As tiny swimmers began trying to move away from the gigantic cock that had already raised the level of the pool by a significant degree they inadvertently provided her just a bit of stimulation in the process.

Almost no time passed between her initial dip and when blood rushed to her excited organ. While the wide pool was able to accommodate her easily the length was proving to be quite dangerous as she sought some of the people out. Tiny bodies moved in every direction to try and get away but their movements weren’t exactly subtle. And she was hungry to squish them. To crush them against her eager cock, and feel them flatten against her. Her breathing turned heavy when her cock grazed a tiny woman trying to get away, and she pushed forward to trap her.

It was at that moment that her cock claimed its first victim of the party. Her enthusiastic thrust forward squeezed the woman she’d been aiming for just out of the way, and unfortunately smashing a tiny man’s body into the hard outer edge of the pool. For a split second the reactions of all the other swimmers were all over the place. Some took this as an opportunity to escape, thankful they hadn’t been the poor, unlucky soul trapped between the pool’s edge and the head of Helena’s cock. Others tried calling up to the giantess, in the hopes that this wasn’t part of the game, and she would release the swimmer if noticed. The bravest, or perhaps the most foolish swam closer to attempt to mount a rescue from the gigantic cock that threatened to crush the man.

The man himself could not believe the situation he’d found himself in and tried to pull the cock away. Other people had taken to ramming her cock in the hopes that they would nudge it away. In hindsight they’d have all found it obvious that their struggles were having the opposite effect, but in the moment they saw no other options. Helena herself could only groan in satisfaction far above, her rumbling voice making the water ripple as her cock grew even more. Longer. Thicker. It took up more of the limited space in the pool, leading the giantess to bite her lip in anticipation of a rapidly approaching orgasm.

“Let him go!”

“Stop!”

“You’re going to crush him!”

Helena felt so powerful at that moment. Her obvious dominance combined with the multiple tiny bodies pleading for mercy were escorting her to the edge of climax. And for the tiny pinned man that meant the meaty cock keeping him locked into place was pushing even harder as Helena’s erection was strode to take up even more of the limited pool space.

A pained wail came from the man for a split second before his body gave out. His cries for mercy were silenced with a sickening CRUNCH, when Helena’s cock pushed just a bit too far forward. She never even saw his face, but she certainly felt him as he splattered against the wall for a split second. But even that lasted for only a moment before the walls of the pool itself cracked and splintered from the enthusiasm behind Helena’s massive cock.

The giantess exhaled softly, obviously enjoying how easily she’d snuffed a life. She cracked her eyes open to look at the remains, and realized she never got a look at her puny victim. Even now the aftermath was little more than a mangled body turning the water around his crushed form a faded pink color.

But the bodies inside of the pool had gotten front row seats to the entire thing. They’d seen enough to last them a lifetime and as the blood-tinged water from the scene of the man’s demise spread closer to them they broke into a panic. Escaping a pool was hard when nearly half of it was occupied by the world’s biggest cock, but they did the best they could. Some pushed against it on their way out. Others tried swimming underneath when the ladders nearest them were too occupied to try and climb. While a small handful of the swimmers just wanted to try and place a hand on the giantess, figuring it would be rare to get another opportunity.

One woman who managed to climb out of the pool did exactly that. She looked up and saw Helena’s face past her breasts. The pleasure was obvious on the giantess’s face and, much to her surprise, the pair locked eyes. Helena’s need-filled expression lead to the woman in front of her cock’s head watching the big thing bob hungrily. Fresh waves were sent in every direction, making escape ever more difficult for those inside while the woman watched it all in wonder.

The combination of the woman’s burning curiosity and Helena’s teetering on the edge of an explosive climax coalesced when the smaller woman reached a hand forward. She licked her lips while cautiously pressing her fingers into the head of Helena’s girl-cock. Just the sensation of those tiny fingers brushing the giantess’s cock, subtle as they were, would be enough.

Helena’s teeth clenched, and she slammed her hips forward. The edge of the roof cracked, sending floods of water rushing out of the pool and onto the partygoers far below. More importantly the feather-light touch triggered Helena’s climax, transforming the cock from sexual organ into a weapon of mass destruction. Behaving more like a cannon than anything else, an enormous, thick amount of heady cum sent the woman who’d triggered it flying back so far she fell straight off the roof. A second blast followed a moment later, spreading more milky cum all over the roof and dripping down the side of the building.

It was far from the biggest or most powerful orgasm Helena had ever experienced, but her position made it one of the most dangerous. With water steadily draining out of the pool it quickly found itself being filled with hot cum as it continued to flow freely from the giantess’s tip. It wasn’t long before the people who’d managed to avoid falling out entirely were now swimming in the giantess’s cloudy, strongly-scented ejaculate. Screams of terror rose from Helena’s waist as those trapped inside could only watch when the cum pool quickly began to overflow and spread even more over the roof.

“Jesus.”

Helena opened one eye and smiled, proud with herself before gradually standing up straight again. As she did so her softening cock dragged back through the pool, bringing a couple of stragglers with it but thankfully without an erection it was only enough to batter them about and not snuff the life out of them.

“What’d you think of THAT?” Helena said, shaking any loose droplets hanging from her cock before standing with her hands on her hips.

“It was fine, but you ruined the rooftop pool! I was hoping to go for a swim later, or something!”

“Really, Emma? What makes you think you could fit in that thing? It was probably smaller than one of your stupid tits. I mean… ugh. Whatever.” Helena protested, folding her arms under her chest in resignation. Though she was proud of all she’d managed to do so effortlessly she had caused quite a bit of damage to the structure overall with that pleasurable experience. More importantly, she looked at all the people still running around the rooftop not sure what to do now. Shrugging her shoulders, she grabbed her flaccid cock and pumped it a few times to prepare for a second round, which was enough to bring her cock back up to attention.

“MY TURN NOW!” Emma shouted proudly, drawing her attention to the people at ground level down below. Dozens of pairs of eyes looked up at her in unison as she regarded them all like the pitiful little things they were before her. They were hers to do with as she pleased and it would take quite a few of them to please her!

But first…

“WHAT IS THERE TO DRINK AROUND HERE?!” Emma shouted, raising one foot and stamping it onto the ground to emphasize her point. A brief outburst of terrified screams followed, before all of the people present pointed in the same direction. A table filled to the brim with decorations and snacks for the eager partygoers, most notably a dozen or so gleaming silver kegs stacked around to make sure there was ample opportunity for the partygoers to get thoroughly sloshed.

“Seriously? That’s way too much alcohol for you little people!” Helena protested, naturally offended at such a large amount of the stuff being wasted on the little people. “What could you possibly have to party so much about?”

Emma had already walked over to the table and collected one of the metal canisters. Wasting no time she used her powerful teeth to bite off the top of one of the barrels. There was a small bit of discomfort as well as a metallic aftertaste from doing so, but she succeeded in letting loose a flood of amber-colored liquid directly into her mouth.

She didn’t like it. Her eyes went wide almost immediately and a lump traveled up her throat for a split second before she forced it back down. She was just trying to prove she was cooler than the other giantess! Why had she made it look like she drank regularly when this was her first time?! She’d made such a big deal about this she was not going to back down. She had to finish this! At least one!

“You having trouble there?”

Emma swallowed so awkwardly she felt a slight burning in her chest after. The taunt had galvanized her, and she would not stop with just one. Tossing the keg aside she smiled confidently at the other giantess.

“NO!” She announced, picking up a second one and repeating the act, gagging and all.

Helena had planned on having a couple herself… but was more interested in watching Emma clearly go in over her head. There was no reason for her to keep up this charade, but the dusky giantess was clearly more concerned with keeping up appearances in front of the crowds than she was with her own well-being.

A third keg was popped open. That time Emma managed to avoid gagging. The fourth one wasn’t a keg at all, but was instead a couple she’d picked up and popped into her mouth, swallowing them to help put her gurgling stomach at ease. The fifth one was messy, as a large amount of the liquid spilled out of her mouth as it was clear she was having trouble keeping it all down. The sixth was a young woman who began screaming bloody murder for all of a second before Emma had shoved her inside of her mouth and swallowed noisily. The seventh she wasn’t even able to down in one go, having to stop multiple times to finish it off. When it was time for the eighth she’d resolved to eating more people in-between kegs in an effort to ease the discomfort in her belly to any notable degree. She wasn’t even sure what number she was on anymore when she’d picked up yet another keg, and simply let it slip from her fingers entirely.

The metal barrel rolled down the slope of her breasts crashing into the crowds below with a golden explosion. This was followed almost immediately after by several more gags, before Emma finally let loose a not-at-all ladylike burp from the deepest parts of her chest.

“You doing alright?” Helena asked, smiling smugly as she folded her arms under her chest. “You can handle your alcohol… right?”

“I…” Emma said, closing her eyes for several seconds as she was finding it difficult to stand straight. Her incredible size gave her little in the way of finding a solid anchor point to tether her vision to… while the colossal breasts resting atop her chest threw off a natural sense of balance that she was, under normal circumstances, constantly correcting.

“Aw, is the little people’s stuff too much for Emma? Hmm?” Helena asked, smiling as she picked up one of the kegs to look over herself. Truth be told she wasn’t much of an avid drinker, but she was fairly certain it would take more than the literal handful Emma had imbibed to get her buzzed.

“I’m…” Emma said, smiling lazily before standing up straight. “There’s nothing wrong, Helena. I appreciate your concerns, but I am fine.” She suddenly said very solemnly, before hiccupping.

“Oh. Well if you’re sure-“

“LET’S PLAY MUSICAL CHAIRS!”

With that announcement Emma shoved the other giantess over, knocking Helena clear off her feet so she fell right next to the untouched resort building. The people inside gasped in terror, before exhaling when the giantess landed harmlessly next to them and spared the building. Before Helena could even retaliate she had to stop and laugh to herself as Emma was already shaking her hips over the crowds gathered in one of the pools below.

“Thissss close enough to a shhair, right?” Emma asked, gyrating and making her gigantic ass cheeks bounce wildly in the process. “STOP THE MUSHIC!” She shouted.

Whoever was in charge did exactly that. And with the music having stopped and standing over what she figured would be the closest thing to a chair Emma sat down. Her ass had no qualms about the logistics of what she was doing. The pool wasn’t even as big as the hefty thing, and all of the people inside could see that they were doomed as soon as she’d intentionally fallen.

For the crowds below the mood had changed considerably in the blink of an eye. Some had watched Emma’s ass above them, mesmerized at the sheer size of it even in comparison to the outrageously curvy giantess it was attached to. They occasionally caught glimpses between her legs as she moved around, and some had even begun to cheer at the show she was putting on.

Most weren’t. Most realized the danger they were in, and fought one another to escape. None could do so, as gravity pulled the giantess down so quickly that they would have had to move dozens of times faster than was humanly possible to have a chance.

Emma’s gigantic backside came closer to the pool like a planetary object heading straight for Earth. The twin, brown moons were all-too-eager to make contact with the tiny people far below, and they swore they could hear the giantess giggle enthusiastically at the destruction her backside was about to inflict. The question of whether it was because she reveled in the destruction her size allowed so naturally or simply because she was drunk would be the last thing they would ever wonder.

Emma’s ass hit the pool with all the force of an exploding bomb. Water exploded out through the small bits that her ass didn’t cover, but the vast majority of the pool was struck and the bodies inside were pulped instantly. There was a gasp of surprise from the giantess as she felt the bodies resist her ass for a split second before they were all flattened in unison. Then she simply shrugged her shoulders, finding the whole thing funny. Oh well!

But simply landing wasn’t the end of it. After a second of Emma’s massive weight resting on the pool and the numerous crushed bodies the pool itself buckled under her incredible weight. Great cracks spread through every direction a second later sending pink-tinged water flowing through them. Anyone standing near the pool who’d been lucky enough to avoid being crushed by Emma’s eager ass ran away even more quickly.

“Oh… oh no.” Emma said, looking down between her legs. She couldn’t actually see anything with her tits in the way, but she could definitely feel something. The powerful jets of water slamming directly between her legs combined with the struggles of an unknown swimmer who’d avoided being crushed only to be pinned underwater by an ass bigger than his entire home. The giantess felt as if she should be embarrassed, but wrote this all off as just a fluke. Nothing to worry about! The next round would go more smoothly!

She tried to stand up. But couldn’t. Had her skin been any lighter it would have been exceedingly obvious that she was blushing in humiliation as she was stuck in a position she normally never took. And while she could get up and out of this hole she’d carved for herself by rolling over, she also knew that doing so would lead to almost the entire party being crushed under her enormous body.

“Oh… oh no.” She sadly whispered.

“Need some help?”

Emma’s eyes lit up almost immediately and she nodded enthusiastically. Helena rolled her eyes as she walked up to the other giantess and extended a hand. Though Emma was heavier than expected she eventually managed to pull the giantess free and even prevented her from falling over as she stood back shakily.

“Thank.” Emma said, placing both hands on Helena’s shoulders. “You’re… you’re good. I jush wan you to kn-“ She began, before drifting off.

“Right.” Helena said, rolling her eyes and moving Emma’s hands away. “You’re drunk, and that’s fine. It’s just something you’ll have to compensate for. This party’s just getting started, right?” She asked, shaking her friend’s shoulders and making the other giantess’s head wobble as if it weren’t properly attached.

“SHTOP-” Emma protested, backing away and looking rather queasy. For a moment she stood there and took deep breaths, while Helena looked on in concern. She wondered if maybe she’d made a mistake letting Emma get so drunk like that. Maybe she could take the other giantess to the beach, and let her lie down for a few minutes. Plus it would give her plenty of time to return to the party after, and take revenge-

“LET’SHHH DANCE! TURN THA MUSIC BAK-ON!” Emma proclaimed. Once again the music came back on as she began to wiggle, gyrate, and spin her body around in a most undignified manner.

Helena had to stifle a laugh.

“HEY!” Emma shouted, standing up straight and bringing her face so close to Helena their noses were practically touching. “You… you’re not party- good. NOW DANSH!” She added, shoving the other giantess again, though not with enough force to knock her down this time.

And Helena did exactly that. She wasn’t particularly skilled at it, but at least she wasn’t making a great fool of herself the way Emma was. It was more of a simple gyration and stepping number, while the other giantess stomped kicked headbanged and swirled to a tune that in no way matched her intensity.

For the final partygoers it was as if the apocalypse had visited them. Giant feet lifted and slammed into the ground on either side from the giantesses as they turned the resort into a makeshift dance floor. It wasn’t long before bodies started finding their way under feet, but not a single one of the party-goers knew how to respond.

Emma’s movements were wild, and unpredictable. She seemed to give no mind to the world suffering beneath her, making it so trying to get past her to escape was a death wish. One that wasn’t even guaranteed to bring about a quick demise should you fail, as one young woman discovered when she was crushed from the knees down by Emma’s big toe. She’d screamed in terror and was wracked with pain for several moments, before another of Emma’s random footfalls came down upon her, finishing the job and turning her into yet another smear adorning her warm sole.

But Helena wasn’t any better. While she kept her distance to avoid being inadvertently struck by the wildly thrashing Emma, she was actually watching the people beneath her. She made a game of stepping on anyone who got too close, and it wasn’t long before she’d scored a half-dozen kills of her own.

A young man broke free from the crowd and ran after Helena. He was careful to time his movements and watched as her bare foot slammed into the earth nearby. He watched in terror as her foot raised, raining debris onto the heads of anyone nearby and leaving a pristine footprint with a red stain embedded inside in the process. But more importantly, he figured that if he could slip between footsteps he would deftly evade Helena’s murderous feet.

He made a run for it. And when he did so he learned all too quickly that Helena wasn’t some sort of logic-based puzzle that could easily be outwitted. When he tried to run past her immediately after she stepped down she merely smirked, and slid her toes forward. She caught the tiny man between her big and second toe, and raised her foot to wave them about while watching his terrified squeaks.

She waved down at him, though he never even looked up at her he was so scared. Then with a casual clench she pressed her warm toes together, pulping the little man’s body and sending guts and viscera alike spraying in every direction away from her foot.

The man’s girlfriend had been watching the whole time, and planned to move after he did so. He watched as those big, pretty toes squeezed the life out of her love and was very nearly sprayed with some of his insides in the process. Wracked with terror she decided to take her chances with the opposite route, and ran through the completely random pounding of the bustier giantess’s feet.

She made good progress at first, though it wasn’t exactly pleasant. She felt as if she aged ten years in five seconds as her heart froze up with every single pounding footstep. She watched as a man who had taken the same chance she did was unlucky enough to find his upper body cracked in an instant under Emma’s heel, before it lifted away. She briefly considered trying to rescue him as he was still gurgling after being struck, but she knew he would not survive much longer anyway.

Sadly, the same could be said for her as well. Only moments after abandoning the half-crushed man she squeaked in terror when Emma’s toes came down, finishing the job on him. Then the giantess pivoted her entire body on her heel, raising her smooth sole directly overhead and casting the tiny woman in shadow. A split-second later and it came down with crushing finality, flattening her while still standing in one smooth movement.

And it was that woman’s body that made the bottom of Emma’s foot just slick enough to throw her off balance. The combination of her slipperiness, the water that had splashed everywhere during herself and Helena’s impromptu dance number, and the fact she was still drunk out of her mind combined to assault her center of balance and send her collapsing onto the ground.

Helena couldn’t help but laugh.

“Ha ha.” Emma said, groaning as she felt a couple tiny wriggles under her chest. She groaned, and tried to pull herself up, but instead felt a tremendous weight settle onto her back, splattering the couple who’d found themselves pinned under her nipples after she’d fallen.

“No you don’t.” Helena said, keeping Emma locked in position with her foot on the other giantess’s back. “You’re being stupid as fuck right now, so you should just stay there, and rest.”

“But Helenaaaaaaaaaaa.” The other giantess whined.

“Just shut the fuck up and lie down for a minute.”

“But… I had a… a really fffun idea I wanted to shry out.” Emma pouted.

“What? Were you going to suggest we throw people out into the ocean? Skip them like rocks?” Helena suggested, smiling fondly at her own suggestion.

“No… thatsh… shtupid. Thish ish… a lo’more… inappropes. Come closher and I’ll tell.”

“Fine.” Helena relented, stepping off of Emma’s back and making sure to squish a few stragglers with her toes in the process. She then crouched in front of Emma, leaving her cock hanging down directly in the other giantess’s field of view in the process. “What’s your idea?”

Hours passed. All of the outside partygoers had long been crushed, converting the outside of the resort into a footprint-laden wasteland with red splotches everywhere. The few who had been spared the festivities up until that point were quickly dispatched of with Helena’s feet before they went quiet again, and even more were erased when she walked around to the front and crushed every single vehicle in the parking lot in a minute flat. The lights in the resort were still on, when Emma finally rose from her lying position.

There were a small handful of people still hiding inside the undamaged resort building. They were waiting until the giantesses left, assuming that if they hadn’t destroyed the building by now they must be keeping it safe for some reason. So far their gambit had proven to be true, but they still watched the pair outside with great caution. Any minute now one of them could decide to attack the building they’d spared up to this point and put them all in danger.

One couple was through with all of the caution from the rest of the attendees and decided they were ready to have some fun now. They quietly snuck up to the rooftop suite while holding hands. They hadn’t paid for the room, but nobody cared with all of the other things going on at the moment. They ran their hands all over each other’s bodies as they dropped onto the bed and enjoyed the moonlight streaming through the skylight above. Though the faint smell of cum still hung in the air it was finally being overpowered by the salty air of the sea, making for an incredibly romantic scene.

The couple were, in a word, beautiful. The man was sturdily built, rippling with muscles and laying claim to a physique that would get him many starring movie roles if he ever decided to pursue such a career path. The woman was similar, as a life spent in luxury had allowed her such a worry-free lifestyle she could spend all of her time working on herself, which she so clearly did.

It was the sort of scene that sleazy pornographers would wish they had cameras at the ready for. Sadly the only one watching as they made their way under the covers was one of Emma’s big eyes from outside of the building. She waited until they were both on the bed, before waving an arm over her head and signaling the other giantess closer.

The rooftop suite rumbled, but the couple didn’t mind. They’d spent the past couple of hours sensing those, and didn’t think anything else was going to come of it at this point. However once the telltale sound of cracking glass filtered into the room the woman looked to the side to see if they should be concerned.

And the only thing she saw was Helena’s cock pressing into the window. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked up, and saw the rest of the giantess’s body stretching high overhead and looming over the open rooftop as she clutched it to avoid falling over from the awkward position she needed to take to thrust her cock into their room.

A quick glance to the opposite window for a way out flitted through her mind, but the only thing she saw was the glasses-clad face of the darker-skinned giantess, who was watching the proceedings eagerly.

“GO!”

At that moment Helena thrust her hips forward, crashing through the glass pane in the blink of an eye. The couple on the bed panicked and tried to move but it was far too late to do anything. They could only wail in terror as the giantess’s eager cock fucked their entire rooftop suite, squishing the bed and sending the two bodies on top of it tumbling around as she made love to the room itself.

It didn’t feel particularly good, in Helena’s opinion. She didn’t think it would, but Emma had been so thoroughly convinced after, in her own words, “Seeing SO many pictures of a blue bird and a fox do it on the internet.”

So Helena set about things differently. She closed her eyes and focused on the two warm, squishy bodies inside of the room for her pleasure. She made a concerted effort to run her dick over at least one of the two bodies with every thrust, along with occasionally pressing into the bed itself to hear the destruction she caused with little more than a casual rocking of her hips. Her breasts bounced atop her chest as she bit her bottom lip while building towards another orgasm.

“STOP!”

Helena heard that. It wasn’t Emma. It wasn’t the woman inside of the room. It had to be the man. Not that it mattered, but she was just glad to have found one of the tiny bodies to rub against. She didn’t care who it belonged to, but was silently thankful that it was the man who had to bear the brunt of her advancing cock. She just wanted to see what the little woman looked like when blasted with egregious amounts of cum, after all. So she swiveled her hips from side to side, battering both of the tiny bodies around before focusing in on the sounds of the man again.

And when she sensed him, she smiled. And thrust her cock forward, smearing the tiny man’s body against her eager length to the terrified screams of the woman who’d been sharing a bed with him a second prior. This was always her favorite part of being a giantess. Inflicting so much terror on a personal level to anyone who found themselves unfortunate enough to be in her path.

She could only hope that the woman appreciated what was coming.

“FUCK!” Helena shouted, as a powerful orgasm rocked her entire body. In the blink of an eye an explosion of sticky white cum rocketed out the tip of her cock, slamming into the glass at the opposite end of the room and cracking it. The woman who’d been spared so far was immediately overwhelmed when the tidal wave of hot seed began to fill the room and fought for her life against it as proved to be quite a bit heavier and thicker than water.

“NICE!” Emma shouted, having seen the whole thing play out from her side. “Though… now that you shprayed the window I can’t see. Maybe if I -“

“DON’T-” Helena protested. She tried to stop what she knew was coming, but even if she fell backwards it wouldn’t have prevented the disaster about to take place.

The entire scene seemed to play out in slow motion as Emma tapped the glass pane on her side a few times to clean it off, while also cracking it quite a bit more. In the same instant a second shot of cum exploded from the tip of Helena’s cock. With the window weakened considerably this proved to be enough to shatter it, spraying Emma almost instantaneously with the other giantess’s boiling seed.

“AHHH! FUCK! IT BURNS!” Emma cried as she clutched her face with both hands.

“Shut the fuck up.” Helena said, feeling a third, fourth, and fifth surge from her cock. She had inadvertently rested her cock onto the woman in the process, burying her under the steadily piling pool of cum in the room that didn’t seem to be draining quickly enough to save her.

“Oh, fine.” Emma said, taking her glasses off. “You’re lucky you didn’t get me in the eye, or I’d rip that thing off.”

“I’d like to see you try.” Helena said, enjoying the tiny struggles under her cock as the woman’s gradually slowed to a complete stop. The shots of cum had since stopped, turning into more of a small dribble that was in the process of soaking into absolutely everything inside of the rooftop suite.

“It’s not called trying if I’d be able to do it easily.” Emma scoffed, flicking her glasses to try and remove some of the excess cum.

“Big talk from a literal cumbrain.” Helena smirked, standing back to her feet and shaking the loose droplets from her cock away.

“What did you just call me?”

“Cumbra-“

Emma launched herself at the other giantess. She was, unfortunately, still rather drunk and her attempt to lunge turned into more of an awkward stumble. With her balance lost she fell onto the resort itself, finally crushing it and sending the large number of people inside fleeing in every direction. She scowled and reached down to pick one up in a nice white outfit, before Helena grabbed her wrist.

“No!” the other giantess said. “That guy looks like he works here. It’s not his fault you weren’t invited.”

Emma looked down to the man she had almost grabbed, before becoming deeply embarrassed.

“You’re right.” Emma said, instead reaching for a woman in a bikini. She popped the tiny body into her mouth, and swallowed her instantly before climbing out of the wreckage. “So you wanna see who else was hiding out inside?”

“That’s the first good idea you’ve had all day.” Helena said, kicking at one of the resort’s barely-standing walls herself to really pile on the terror. The sun may have set but both of the giantesses were clearly ready for a second wave on the party-goers, and if there was enough time afterward to pay a visit to the rest of the city, well, Helena knew of a few densely-populated places that she’d been meaning to hit.