- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New Emma Episode GET! This one was a commission for a certain MisterDoD that you may or may not know as being around. It's got a couple of girls who are in an anime club and they hang out after class one day. Also one of the girls is a mini gts and does a lot of foot stuff and shrinks the other. So a big foot focus here with SW content. Thanks and hope you enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



Classes had just ended for the day! Nikki was so excited she could barely contain herself. It was the last day of class before Spring Break! A Friday afternoon that lead into a whole extra week off! Honestly, what could be better than that?

Plenty, as it turns out! She was going to a small party with some friends tomorrow to watch the premiere a new series. And not five minutes ago her girlfriend, Jessica, sent her a message telling her to meet up at their favorite coffee place nearby. Afterward they were sure to spend a long, warm night together talking, watching movies, cuddling, and…

Nikki blushed bright red at her own thoughts and shook her head, hoping nobody noticed her sudden reaction. And she’d convinced Jessica to come with her to the party tomorrow! The “Appreciation of Japanese Animation” club she was part of planned to meet at a member’s place the next day to watch the premiere of a series she’d been excited about for months! She didn’t think any studio would ever have the courage to take on “Buzzsaw Lad” as an ongoing series but it was happening and she couldn’t have been more excited! And she had even convinced Jessica to come with her!

Right now Nikki felt like she was on top of the world! There was nothing that could bring her down right now. If she pushed open the doors outside and plummeted straight off a cliff she wouldn’t even come close to breaking her high spirits! She pushed the doors open, stepped outside, and immediately found herself colliding with something she hadn’t expected. Something much, much bigger than herself. Yet it was somehow soft, as her face had sank into whatever it was. Something that expanded against herself, as if it were breathing.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Nikki said. Bumping into people by mistake wasn’t anything new for her. Neither was nearly falling over herself, stepping on other people’s things when she wasn’t paying attention, or walking into immaculately polished glass doors. “I’m in kind of a hurry and I wasn’t looking where I was going.” She said, looking at the ground to make sure she hadn’t dropped anything when bumping into this other person.

“What’s the rush?”

Nikki’s veins turned to ice. She recognized that voice. And now that she’d been knocked from her reverie she knew there could only be one person tall enough for her to bump into them like this and have her face sink into a soft stomach. And, well, while looking at the ground for any dropped items she could clearly see a pair of feet bigger than any she’d ever seen in an equally large pair of flip flops. She knew exactly who this was and slowly craned her neck upward, only to feel her face sink into the underside of the tall woman’s heavy chest.

“Oh…” Nikki said, stepping away and watching the giantess’s chest wobble about as the support from her head left. “Just… you know. Spring break stuff!” She added, chuckling nervously. “But, uh, I’ve got to go now! See you next week, Emma!”

“Is it really Spring break…? I haven’t been going to too many classes recently and…” Emma, the giant woman looming directly over Nikki said quietly. “I totally forgot. What’re you gonna spend it doing?”

“Oh, you know…” Nikki said, trailing off as she slowly took a step back. “Just. Stuff.”

“If you’re not going anywhere then why are you in such a big hurry?” Emma asked, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

“Cafe!” Nikki blurted out, her hair standing on end as she grew increasingly nervous about the direction this conversation was taking. “I was just, you know, going to meet someone over at that new place. Coffee Grinders. You know how it is.”

“Oh! Coffee sounds great!” Emma laughed, ruffling her hand through Nikki’s brown hair playfully. “But Coffee Grinders sucks. The service stinks. Nobody there likes to serve you. And they don’t even have muffins! Let’s go to Cafe Express instead!”

“I would love to, Emma.” Nikki explained, running her fingers through her mussed hair and adjusting her pink hairband. “But I already agreed to meet someone, and they’re also my ride home, so…”

“Then tell them to meet you over at Cafe Express instead!” Emma said, crouching so she could make eye contact with the significantly shorter woman standing before her. The giant woman was already an intimidating presence when she could barely see past her colossal chest, but meeting Emma’s eye line was something else entirely. Seeing no other options Nikki found she could only laugh nervously, and begin to poke at her phone. She’d planned on faking it and coming up with another excuse as to why she couldn’t, but Emma leaned forward to watch her notify Jessica of the change of plans. There wasn’t going to be any way around this.

“That’s a bad wallpaper.” Emma commented, while Nikki furiously typed an apology along with the change of plans. She didn’t even like Cafe Express, but experience taught her that it was easier to just go along with whatever requests Emma made at any time.

“Um. Okay.” Nikki said, hitting send and slumping her shoulders. The deed was done. She’d committed herself into whatever her future was going to hold now. Sighing, she placed her phone back into her pocket, and watched as Emma stood back to her full, impressive height. While Nikki herself wasn’t exactly what one would call petite, next to Emma she looked positively minuscule.

“Let’s go!” Emma shouted, grabbing Nikki’s hand and yanking her.

Along the way the giantess attempted to make small talk with her miniature companion. She brought up various places she’d visited in the past few months, and all of the trouble she’d gotten into. Nikki didn’t know what made the giant woman behave the way she did, but she had a feeling her size was the most significant contributing factor. She knew from experience that it wasn’t exactly easy to say no to someone who is near-twice your size.

“So when they told me they didn’t have anything in my size without even bothering to check in the back you know what I did?”

“No.” Nikki lied. She knew exactly how this story was going to end. All of Emma’s stories ended the same way.

“I stepped onto the nearest display case and walked out!” Emma nearly shouted in triumph.

“I stepped on blah blah blah” Nikki muttered.

“Ah, we’re here!” Emma said, completely unaware of Nikki’s sarcastic retort. She strolled up to a glass door and lifted one big foot to kick it open. The door swung open as if it had been blasted by a cannon and cracked when it hit the opposite side.

“Haven’t you guys ever heard of a doorstop!” Emma scolded, dragging Nikki inside and shoving her into the first booth at the entrance. There was plenty of space on either side as the smaller woman was shoved into her seat, but when Emma sat on the opposite side she had to hold her breath to slide in. The giant woman leaned forward in an effort to make herself more comfortable, taking up a considerable portion of the table’s space with her hefty chest.

“I’ve been talking all this time and you haven’t even said a thing, Hannah!”

Nikki perked up.

“Oh… I’m not.” She began, wondering if she should bother correcting the oversized woman sitting across from her. Would Emma react negatively to going this long under false pretenses? Or did she even care? Maybe she could just leave if she told Emma the truth? While wrestling with which decision to make Emma stretched her long legs forward and placed her feet onto the same seat Nikki was currently occupying. The smaller, tanned woman looked nervously back and forth at the mighty foam footwear, and couldn’t help but compare its impressive height to her own upper body.

“I’m, um. I’m not Hannah.” Nikki admitted, deciding this would be the best course of action. If Emma got too much more comfortable it seemed unlikely she’d have an easy time getting out of here, and it would be better to play this safe than it would be to try and keep up the assumed identity.

“You’re not?” Emma asked, raising an eyebrow suspiciously, before looking up at the ceiling as she struggled to recall some information. “Are you sure? You look an awful lot like the one that new guy is secretly into but won’t admit it.”

“The new guy… Phil? Wait. You mean he likes…!” Nikki said, resisting the urge to gossip. “No, Hannah’s got the nose piercing.”

Emma slammed both hands on the table making Nikki yelp in surprise.

“SOMEONE COME TAKE OUR ORDER ALREADY!”

“Sorry!” A panicky young woman squeaked as she scurried over to their table with a clipboard. “What can I get you?”

“I want the sweetest, milkiest, frothiest coffee you have.” Emma said, leaning back into her seat and splaying her toes in her flip flops menacingly at Nikki. “And I want it in the biggest damn cup you’ve got. And she…” Emma continued, pointing dismissively at the miniature woman sitting opposite her.

“She’ll have a water. She’s much too small for coffee, you see.”

“Right! I’ll get those as soon as I can!” the barista announced, scurrying away.

Nikki, meanwhile, was simultaneously nervous and irritated. If she was being forced to hang out with Emma she’d have liked it if she could at least get a drink she liked! She straightened herself out in her seat to raise an objection when her entire body suddenly felt heavier. She whipped her head from side to side, before focusing on Emma who seemed to grow even larger before her.

Nikki’s stomach sank. Emma wasn’t actually growing, but that was little consolation when the illusion had been achieved because she was shrinking! The sudden sensation of extra weight was from her clothing growing all around her!

“I should get going now!” Nikki said, attempting to adjust her clothing to best cover herself. All she had to do was slip under one of Emma’s legs and scurry out of here as quickly as possible. Easy… right? But that plan of escape evaporated as she quickly found herself meeting the tops of Emma’s toes at eye-level.

“Nonsense!” Emma laughed, sliding her right foot over to knock Nikki down. “Look at how small you are. There’s no way you’d even be able to push the door open like this. Everybody has limits, and you’d do well to remember your own.” Emma scolded, folding her arms over her chest and wiggling her feet out of her cheap foam footwear.

Nikki knew Emma was right. Though the towering woman had nearly cracked the entire door when making her own entrance, there was no way she’d be able to push it open at her current size of… wait, how big were Emma’s feet, anyway? She looked to either side of her for a point of comparison, then back across the table. She was still shrinking! She continued to dwindle away until she could just barely see over the table while seated. Then, as if it had been building up for quite some time, she dropped several inches at once until she’d have to stand on the seat to see over the table.

“Who are you again, then?” Emma asked, waving her feet back and forth right next to Nikki to intimidate her much-smaller body. Though she was still a couple feet tall that still left her a bit shorter than Emma’s massive soles, and she feared that slightly changing the angle her feet were placed at would lead to the smaller woman being swatted around like an insect.

“Nikki.” She finally answered, leaning forward so her chin could rest on the table in an attempt to be taken seriously. “During the meetings I wear the cat-”

“Cat-girl! That’s right. Right.” Emma said, deep in thought. It was clear she had no idea who the woman sitting across from her was even with that extra info, but after several seconds she shrugged her shoulders and just went with it. “So, cat-girl! Who are you meeting here, anyway?”

“Oh, just… someone. You know.”

“That’s cool.” Emma said, smiling widely. “I know lots of people, too. Basically everyone on campus. I’m kind of a big deal.” She said, sliding her right foot over to tap Nikki’s face with her big toe. The smaller woman sputtered and tried to push the toe away, but Emma only seemed to grow more insistent and pushed the shrunken woman away from the edge of the table and back into the cushion.

Nikki wanted to respond, but it seemed like Emma had grown more insistent on teasing the little thing with her feet for the moment. Every time Nikki managed to push the big toe aside it would wind up back in her face a moment later. After several seconds of this she managed to get a glimpse of the giant woman, and noticed Emma was pursing her lips. With a heavy groan Nikki followed the implied directions and placed a kiss onto the toe pressing into her face insistently, then moved her head away.

The big, chubby toes returned a second later. Emma was more insistent this time, making kissing noises to really drive the point home. A simple peck wasn’t going to cut it. She definitely wanted something more. Defeated, Nikki gave in and kissed the big toe again, making sure to linger on the soft pad for several seconds and taking deep breaths to really sell it. She pretended Emma’s big toe was the surface of an enormous lollipop, sucking on the skin for several seconds before releasing and leaving a string of saliva to connect her lips to the foot.

She really, really hoped that Jessica wouldn’t be tasting that later tonight. Or maybe she could wash the taste out with her girlfriend’s own…

“Aw, how nice of you, cat-girl!” Emma said, leaning forward onto the desk further and sandwiching her feet closer together to keep Nikki locked up tight. “So, you’re in the weeb club with the rest of us nerds. How do you manage to not just like, throw them out a window when they’re arguing about stuff nobody cares about?”

Nikki gently pushed the sole harassing her to the side as she thought of how best to answer the question. Emma hadn’t done that to some of the club members… had she? It’s not like she would even be capable of throwing someone out physically anyway. She hadn’t heard of such an incident at campus anyway, but maybe that’s why she’d been secretly banned from all the viewing parties. It was no secret among everyone else that gatherings were planned in secret specifically to ensure that Emma did not drop in and dominate the evening with her antics.

“Oh. You know. I just do.” Nikki said while looking away. She could never really read Emma’s emotions. The last question certainly seemed like a joke, but the hard stare she gave Nikki in return seemed to betray that.

“Did you know that Hannah had a party to watch the end of Rodeo Girls and she forgot to invite me?” Emma asked, sitting back up straight and leaning back in her seat to fold her arms under her chest again. “Not that I wanted to go or anything. I was busy, anyway. But it was still really rude of her.”

“I did not know that.” Nikki said, looking for a way to change the subject after noting Emma’s defensiveness on the matter. “How was that show, anyway?”

Emma’s pouting turned up into a wide smile in an instant as she sat up and slammed both hands on the table so hard the entire cafe shook. Nikki herself yelped and sank deeper into the cushions behind her, terrified she had just hit a sore spot as the crazed grin on the giant woman’s face grew even wider.

“It was AWESOME!” Emma shouted, “The main girl has these BIG fuckin’ boots with spurs on them that she used to slice through the evil villain in the finale!” Emma said.

Nikki knew the exact scene. She’d enjoyed it as well, but was a little nervous about relating to Emma on… well, any subject. She simply nodded her head respectfully, then caught some movement out of the corner of her eye.

“She was like, ‘BUFFALO BRANDING!’ and SLAMMED the spur right onto City Slicker’s big, stupid monocle!” Emma continued, lifting her right foot and slamming it onto the seat so hard that it cracked through the wood in an instant. “That’ll teach him to try and buy out her family’s business, right!” She added, drawing the eyes of absolutely everyone in the building who hadn’t already been staring in her direction and making Nikki’s heart beat violently in her chest.

“…Y-Yup!” Nikki squeaked, looking to the huge, jagged chunk of splintered wood right next to her.

“Ow.” Emma said after, frowning as she lifted her foot away from the cracked wood of the seat. Splintered wood fell from her heel, and a hole big enough for Nikki to comfortably sit inside of was left behind. When Emma moved her foot to the side to examine it she breathed a sigh of relief, as it appeared she hadn’t done any damage to herself. Nevertheless she carefully moved as if rivers of blood were already running down her sole, and dropped it directly in front of Nikki’s tiny form.

“I think I might have cut myself just now. Mind checking for me?” Emma asked, leaning forward onto the table and smiling mischievously at the small woman sitting across from her. She rocked her heel back and forth, waiting for Nikki to examine the intimidating sole presented to her, and tapping the shrunken woman’s entire upper body with her foot expectantly.

“No, you look fine.” Nikki said, leaning away to put as much distance between herself and the enormous foot as possible. “No cuts or anything!”

“Cat-girl I think you can do a better job than that. Really take a good look at it, why don’t you?” Emma asked, mashing her towering sole into Nikki’s body now. The smaller woman’s entire form sank into the warm flesh far more than she had expected, and she knew what the giant woman expected of her. Emma was certainly not the most subtle with her signals, and it seemed like the kiss wasn’t going to be the end of their interactions today.

Nikki took a deep breath, and pressed both of her hands onto the foot in front of her. Seeing her own tiny fingers sink into the huge sole was already doing things to her mind, and she instantly began to remember similar instances of fun she’d had with her girlfriend in the past. Of course, Emma’s foot was significantly bigger at normal size than Jessica’s was, but it was still an incredible comparison. If she were to try and grasp any of Emma’s toes she knew her minuscule fingers would not be able to wrap around the meaty digits.

“You’re doing a really, really-”

Nikki’s ears perked up.

“…bad job of this.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. You need to really get in there!” She scolded. “Definitely in the bottom half of anyone in the club when it comes to doing this.”

Nikki was hurt by that comment. Jessica had never had any complaints before! Then again, should she have really been eager to receive such a… bizarre compliment? She was glad her tanned skin made it more difficult to tell she was blushing, as she did not want the giant woman to spot her experiencing a moment of weakness. Gritting her teeth, she pressed her fingers deeply into the foot sitting in front of her again, and really began to knead her fingers into the soft fleshy wall.

“I appreciate the newfound enthusiasm.” Emma said, suddenly thrusting her foot forward so it sank into the cushion behind Nikki and pinned her. “But, I think your height is seriously affecting your ability to perform right now.”

“It is!” Nikki shouted as best she could with the eager foot mashing into her face.

“Duh.” Emma said with a huff. “Don’t worry, though. I’ve got you covered.” She announced, pulling her foot back and releasing the small woman from her warm prison.

“Thank you.” Nikki said, catching her breath as she hoped to be restored to her original size soon. She didn’t like standing around in a pile of clothes fully exposed like this. If returning to normal meant she’d have to rub Emma’s feet some more while at normal size then that was a consequence she was mentally prepared to deal with.

Instead, she found herself shrinking again. Her already-heavy clothes quickly became too much to handle, before the weight fell away all at once. Not because of a sudden increase in height, but because her form was now too small to fill out the clothing to any reasonable degree. She watched as her clothing slid down the seat into a pile on the floor, and looked up to the smirking giantess who watched her shrink with great interest.

Suddenly self-conscious, Nikki looked down at her naked form, and covered herself up as best she could. She bent over to collect her dropped shirt, but she’d already shrunken too small to reach the floor while on top of the seat.

“God. You even shrink slow.” Emma complained, moving a foot closer to the dwindling woman and dropping her heel right next to her. The booth shook lightly from the impact, but it was enough to throw Nikki off balance. She flailed wildly and tried to stop herself from falling over, but only succeeded in sinking her face deep into Emma’s heel. Instantly flushing bright red with embarrassment she pushed herself away, but when the toes far above her scrunched playfully she knew that her tormentor had appreciated the sensations she’d provided.

“That’s more like it.” Emma said, grabbing hold of the table that separated the two women at the booth and pushing it aside. With her field of vision now clear of any obstacles she mashed both her feet into the tiny woman at once, watching her reactions from far above with a grin. “Still sub-par, but now at least you’re in the top… 50%, I’d say.”

Nikki found the compliment strangely comforting.

“Now really put some work into it!”

Nikki no longer found that compliment comforting. Her entire body felt like it had been consumed by the pillowy surface of Emma’s sole. Like someone had dropped a firm water bed directly onto her entire body. She was pressed into the seat of the chair opposite her while Emma occasionally moved her bare foot away to get a better look at the sputtering girl gasping for air.

Despite the inherent danger of her situation, Nikki found the time to make an effort to do as told. The next time the foot lifted away she raised both arms, blindly feeling around until she could make contact with Emma’s sole, then leaned forward to press into it as best she could. The plush surface felt otherworldly with her tiny fingers, but she tried not to focus on that. She didn’t want to think about how much some part of her was getting some sick enjoyment out of this. She tried to focus on how rude and inconsiderate Emma was being about this entire thing, and not the endless foot that made her heart flutter, or how warm and soft it felt with her hands.

“Get in between the toes now.” Emma said, drawing her legs back until they mashed into her heavy chest and she was able to drum her big toe on the inch-tall woman. Only a couple minutes prior the tiny thing’s lips had been pressing into that same toes and would have been big enough to suck on them if she’d so desired. Now Nikki was losing against it in a fight of both size and weight, as she was effortlessly rolled around on the broken seat.

Even though she’d lost her clothing, Nikki was anything but cold. Being smothered so much under the heavy blanket of Emma’s feet was keeping her rather toasty, all things considered. She assaulted the giant, invasive toes out of a mixture of attempting to follow her latest orders, and trying to get some sort of reprieve from the giantess’s relentless toying.

“You know what, Cat-girl?” Emma said, stopping suddenly and dropping her toes onto Nikki so she could not even hope to answer. “You’re alright. You wanna meet up and do something tomorrow?” She asked, rolling the small woman back and forth a few more times, before clenching the tiny body between her toes, and stretching her leg to the side to drop her onto the pushed-aside table.

Nikki was not able to answer immediately. After being released the smooth grip of the toes she lie uselessly on the table. Without the warmth of Emma’s toes she felt a sudden icy chill on her skin, and she looked back at the warm, inviting foot longingly. Emma began to tap her foot impatiently, and began waiting for a response to a question she had no interest in repeating.

“I’m… busy…” Nikki gasped between shivers, covering herself with her hands while climbing to her feet.

“Busy with what?” Emma asked, leaning towards the table and hardening her expression until her look threatened to scare the tiny woman to death.

“UM!” Nikki shouted, her hair standing on end as she looked around nervously for a good response. “Party! At Phil’s! We’re watching the premiere of-”

“BUZZSAW LAD?!” Emma asked, slamming both hands onto the table so hard Nikki was launched a few inches into the air. The giantess then sat back up to her full height, obviously excited about this. “Sounds good. I’ll be there!”

Nikki’s eyes went wide. Emma wasn’t supposed to- But she didn’t want-

“Wait. Which one’s Phil, again?” Emma asked suddenly, leaning over once again so her massive, pillowy chest fell onto the table directly in front of Nikki.

“The, um. The new guy.” Nikki said, dejected.

“Bort?”

“…Right. Bort.”

“Gotcha!” Emma said, standing back up to her full height and sliding her feet back into her flip-flops. “I’ll be there, then!” She announced, bending over to pick up Nikki’s belongings.

Nikki watched the entire thing unfold, mouth agape. That had definitely been a mistake on her part. She sighed, knowing that she wasn’t going to be able to do anything about this, now. She hadn’t missed a single gathering yet, and it would look suspicious if she didn’t show tomorrow but Emma did. Particularly if someone had seen the pair walking in here earlier. Maybe she could just show up late to the party, or something… maybe…

While lost in though, Nikki watched as the giant woman began to rifle through her pockets. She raised her voice in protest just as Emma pulled a wallet out of her pants, then retrieved her bank card! Before she could form any words, Emma just dropped Nikki’s clothing back onto the table, burying its owner beneath them.

Nikki slowly began to crawl out from the warm pile of clothing that had been dropped on top of her, and managed to break free just as the barista returned to place a glass of water onto her table. Emma was already at the front counter, handing the card to the cashier and picking up a muffin to take with her. Seconds later she pointed at the table obviously pushed out of its position, and waved goodbye to the tiny Nikki who could only wave back weakly.

Was… was she going to turn back to normal?” Nikki said to herself quietly. Defeated, she sat on the table, crossed her legs, and began to think. A minute later she heard the door open again, and it wasn’t long before she was cast in shadow.

“Really, Nikki?”

Nikki’s ears perked up. That wasn’t Emma! She whipped her head around and jumped to her feet to confirm that Jessica had finally showed up!

“The cashier told me they didn’t charge your card.” Jessica said, producing the small plastic rectangle and dropping it next to her shrunken girlfriend. “I don’t even want to know what happened. It took me too long to get here in the first place, so I just want to get back home. Then we can see about getting you restored to normal.”

Nikki’s eyes sparkled with excitement at that idea. Then she watched as Jessica bent over, untied a shoe, and dropped it onto the table right next to Nikki. Seconds later, a warm sock joined the footwear, its heat beginning to warm up the still-cold girl.

“Wait, Jessica, can’t you put me in a pocket, or-”

“Where would the fun in that be?” Jessica asked with a wide grin. “Don’t worry! You’ll love it in my sock. Trust me.” She said, plucking her tiny girlfriend up and dropping her into the yawning chasm of the sock’s opening. Nikki squealed the whole way down but hit the bottom of the toe with a cushioned thud, and could only watch in rapt fascination as five enormous toes entered the uncomfortably warm sock from directly above her. She didn’t know how long she was going to stay this size, but it seemed like Jessica planned on taking full advantage of it while she could.

“Are you comfy in there?” Jessica asked, though she didn’t expect a response. At least, not one she could feel. She wiggled her toes in her sock and felt even tinier hands and feet begin to rub them. That was as good a response as she was probably going to get! Satisfied that Nikki was safe and sound once again she slipped her socked foot back into her shoe, balled up all of her girlfriend’s clothing and belongings, pushed the table back into its position, and left.

Every step she took she swore she could feel the tiny girl yip under her feet, before flattening out softly. Jessica had planned on taking the bus back home… but maybe she could find the energy to walk?