- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yet another commission! This one's all new and was requested by Yamumil. It stars a couple of mini giantesses destroying a bunch of stuff (mostly people) in a small mall. Its very violent, with a big emphasis on foot stuff. I hope you like it!

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



“A mall?”

“A mall.”

“Why a mall? This is only like my third assignment, and its always been… you know. Like, that sketchy warehouse. Or the dock at midnight. Or that one time in a cave in the woods. Can we have breakfast while we’re here?”

“No.”

“Oh.”

“…What?”

“Look, I’ve only known you for a couple weeks now Sammy, and I’m just going to come clean. I didn’t buy you a Christmas gift. I didn’t think it was appropriate, and honestly expected you wouldn’t get me anything either. If I’ve offended you by saying this-”

“Shut up, Emma.”

“…You’re mad, aren’t you? I’m sorry! I didn’t-”

“I’m not mad!” Sammy shouted, before sighing audibly. “We’re at a mall because that’s where the assignment is. Only one store is open this early, which is exactly what we need.” She explained, pulling over into an empty slot in the parking lot. It hadn’t even been an hour since the sun had risen, giving the entire area a rather calm, serene appearance. Just a slice of small-town Americana on a cool wintry morning.

“Fine, fine. I’ll believe you. But, um, do you mind if I have a bit of alone time to shop around for… personal reasons. On an unrelated note, if you could pick out any gift basket from, say, a store that specializes in items that would fit in a bedroom, bathroom, or beyond, would you have any preference? Maybe some sandalwood? A nice-”

“Emma. Stop.” Sammy said, placing the vehicle into park and withdrawing the key. “We’re here on a mission. That’s it. We’re leaving as soon as it’s done.”

“Fine, fine. It’s not like I brought cash anyway.”

“Then how were you…? You know what, nevermind. Look, like I said earlier, there’s only one store open up at this hour. Money laundering joint. Every single person who works there is in on it. So we just move in, take care of everyone present, gather any evidence, and move on. Understood?” Sammy finished, unbuckling her safety belt and turning to face her partner.

“Money laundering? Isn’t this place a little… terrible choice?” Emma asked with a raised eyebrow. She wasn’t exactly a genius when it came to criminal matters, but she knew from innumerable shows and movies that money laundering was typically done in smaller spaces. Like a coin operated laundromat. Or a street vendor.

“It’s the last place you’d expect, isn’t it?”

Emma couldn’t fault that logic.

“The other stores don’t open for another hour. So as long as we’re in and out within say… forty-five minutes? We’ll be fine and can keep collateral damage to a minimum.”

“Wait, so I can’t shop anywhere else?” Emma whined, unlocking her own seatbelt and stepping out of the car. Cool morning air blew over her hot, dusky skin as she stepped barefoot out of the vehicle and onto the pavement. “This trip sucks. Can we stop at another mall after for fun?”

“No.” Sammy stated plainly as she stepped out and locked the vehicle they’d traveled in. Both women were dressed in rather nice looking suits that strained to contain their generous proportions. Emma’s outfit in particular looked as if it were ready to explode from her chest with how far the buttons were strained with every movement, while Sammy’s lithe, muscular legs looked ready to tear her skirt with every step she took. Each appeared to be custom made, as both women stood well over eight feet tall.

The ground shook as the gigantic pair strolled to the entrance and ducked inside. As Sammy said, all but one of the stores was conveniently shuttered at the moment, leaving only one store near the entrance open. The entry was vibrant, and brightly colored. Toys, lights, and decorations filled out the entrance and lined the walls in a way that seemed intended to overstimulate anyone walking by. For a business that supposedly only existed to launder money it was clear a lot of effort had gone into its presentation.

“Can I help you with something?”

The two giantesses turned in surprise as a man strolled directly towards them. He wore an apron with the store’s logo on it, and seemed affable. At least, he did until he was close enough to realize just how big the women who’d stepped into the mall were. He’d already gone too far to just pretend like he hadn’t called out to them, though. Every step brought him closer, but it was clear the enthusiasm had been drained from him as the intimidating women towered so effortlessly above him.

“Hi.” Sammy said, smiling warmly at the man and bending over to ruffle his hair. “This is a nice place, little guy. I’m looking for a Christmas gift for my friend here-”

“I KNEW IT!”

Sammy whipped her head around so quickly her own hair whipped across the small clerk’s face, and shot Emma a death glare. Immediately realizing her mistake, Emma chuckled weakly, and walked up to him as well.

“Ahem, right. And I was definitely going to buy… something… for…” She said, looking back at Sammy as if she were hoping to confirm one final time that this was a ruse. The other woman’s eyes widened, and she motioned towards the store with just her head.

“Um, well.” The man said, stepping away from Sammy’s invasive hand. “Well we’ve got a lot of miniatures, if that’s something you’re interested in. If you come with me, I can even show you an entire miniature city we’ve got on display.”

“I’d love to see that.” Sammy said, a genuine sparkle in her eyes.

“Great! Follow-”

He was instantly cut off when one of Emma’s hands grabbed him by the top of the skull. Exasperated, he attempted to turn around, thinking that the other giantess had just mistakenly grabbed hold while attempting to muss his hair as well, but never quite finished the turn.

With a single curl of her fingers, Emma cracked the top of the man’s skull. His entire body went limp, before being casually tossed away like an old candy wrapper.

“Emma! I wanted to get the first one!” Sammy pouted as she watched her fellow giantess wipe her hands on a wall nearby to clean her fingers. “And I wanted to get a tour of the miniature city before I got rid of him.” She complained, bending over to undo the single strap on her massive heels.

“Sammy, I’m sure you’ll be able to find the city. It’s not that big a store.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “Besides, you got the first kill last time! It’s only fair!” She argued, folding her arms under her chest and sticking her tongue out.

“Fine, fine.” Sammy said dismissively, pulling her shoes off and exposing her bare feet into the cool, air-conditioned store. “But I’m going to be spending some time there before looking for anyone hiding in the back.”

“Without your shoes?”

“These shoes were really expensive, Emma. If I get blood on them I’ll have to get a new pair made. Do you know how expensive getting custom made shoes are?”

“I mean, we both have to get them custom-”

“And you never wear yours, anyway!” Sammy continued, pointing to Emma’s bare feet on the carpet. “I’m a refined woman, and I don’t like to ruin my belongings with brain juice, blood, bone marrow, and whatever else I may happen to step on while I’m in there.”

“But you’re perfectly fine with ruining other people’s belongings, right? And barefoot?” Emma grinned looking around the inside of the store. There wasn’t much visibility with an abundance of shelves and stacked to the ceiling. “Admit it. You like stepping on people barefoot as much as I do.”

Sammy placed her shoes at the entrance to the store, and flexed her own toes on the soft carpet. Placing a finger to her chin, she thought about the accusation Emma had just lobbied in her direction, before shrugging dismissively.

“Nope. Definitely just want to keep my shoes clean. Because I care, and I’m not a big, dumb oaf.”

Emma rolled her eyes, stepping further into the store ahead of her partner. As the clerk earlier had explained, there were innumerable tiny models and objects lining the shelves. She found it all rather boring, and shoved an entire shelf full of merchandise over with one hand.

While Emma was busy doing her own thing, Sammy stomped into the store barefoot, intent on finding the model city. As she did so, she made sure to push over cutouts, display cases, and shelves alike to cause as much of a ruckus as possible. If there was anyone present in the labyrinthine store they’d likely come to investigate, and bring themselves to her!

Her plan soon bore fruit as two men peered around the corner into her aisle, and quickly approached. Neither of them looked like they even worked here, as they lacked any kind of a uniform, or an apron like the man whom Emma had crushed in her grip so easily a moment prior. If anything they looked as if they were dressed to intimidate, with slick suits and coiffed hair.

Despite the immediate differences, they made the exact same mistake the first clerk had, and approached Sammy before fully realizing just how big she was. This time, though, Sammy wasn’t up for any small talk. She had a model city to play with!

The first clerk had been taken by surprise. That may have been good enough for Emma, but Sammy was much more experienced at this sort of thing, and her own way of doing things. Once the angry pair were in range, she raised one hand over her head. Both of the men’s eyes followed her hand curiously, and were unable to move out of the way when she delivered a devastating slap to the man in front.

A powerful CRACK rang through the air as Sammy’s enormous hand made contact with his tiny form. Everything happened in the blink of an eye, far too quickly for him to even register what occurred. First his jaw cracked on impact, and hung open beneath his mouth for a split second. His cheeks cushioned the impact ever so slightly, but the giant woman’s blow was so powerful it still knocked loose every tooth it came in contact with through the cheek, and split open his cheek in the same instant.

That was when, mercifully, he lost consciousness. So he wasn’t conscious to feel his entire head be whipped to the side with enough force to snap his neck in an instant, and leave his face turned at a grotesque, unnatural angle. His body immediately fell limp, and collapsed into a useless pile on the floor.

Sammy lowered her hand, and smiled at the man standing in the shadow of her chest. His eyes went wide as he watched the grin form. Seeing no other option, he quickly pulled his jacket open, and reached inside.

He never finished what he planned on doing. Sammy’s hand wrapped around the top of his head, and slammed it into the floor directly in front of her toes. Winded, but relatively uninjured, he tried backing away, making a second attempt to reach for what was obviously a hidden weapon. It was just as ineffective as the first, however, as the gleeful giant woman took one step around, then delivered a swift kick to his side at the exact same moment he had reached for a hidden holster.

Both his arm and ribs crumpled on impact with Sammy’s foot. In an instant his entire torso lit up with pain. Rolling onto the side he clutched his shattered ribs, struggling for air as the giant woman standing over him lifted her foot raised above him. Her sole looked big enough to easily crush his entire head in one brutal stomp, and not even be slowed. He tried to scream, but the foot dropped onto his face.

The man screamed, but no sound came out. He was still breathing! His ribs were on fire and his mouth was filled with the warm salty flavor of the bottom of a giant woman’s foot, but he could still get some air! Gritting his teeth, he tried to move away from the foot on top of him to get more air, but the pressure mounted after he moved. The giantess whose foot dominated all of his senses had felt his attempt to escape, and drove his helplessness in further by twisting back and forth on him like a cigarette butt.

“Anyone else around?” Sammy asked in the direction of the back rooms. The body underneath her twitched in reaction, but a bit more pressure from her toes got him to give up. There was no further movement from the back, which took her by surprise. There was normally half a dozen goons in the back ready to defend their illegal activities with life or limb. Maybe it was just too early for there to be anyone else around.

Shrugging her shoulders, she moved her foot off the man beneath her, and slid her foot as best she could onto his throat. He once again opened his mouth to scream in protest, but all sounds were cut off when she pressed down firmly, sealing his wind pipe.

Panic instantly formed on his face. The hand that wasn’t nursing his ribs shot up and wrapped around two of Sammy’s toes, trying to push them away. He gasped like a fish out of water while tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

“Hm?” Sammy said, looking down at her feet curiously. She could see the little man struggling beneath her sole. It had been about thirty seconds now. More than enough to knock a normal man out, and finish off a gravely injured one. “I must be losing my touch… I don’t normally have to do this.”

He raised his good arm, and grabbed at Sammy’s leg. He could feel the strength in her calves as they tensed up. Her toes grabbed hold of his throat, and all at once he felt the sickening sensation of his own throat being crushed.

Sammy’s expression softened, clearly enjoying this. Pushing down more firmly, she smiled as the soft tissues of his neck flattened out before hitting something solid. Already unable to breathe his eyes nearly bulged from his head as he turned wild, but there wasn’t anything he could to stop the giant woman.

As much as she would have loved to keep this going, there was a miniature city somewhere nearby with Sammy’s name on it. Sadly, this meant her play time with the broken man at her feet would have to be cut short. Raising a foot high he was allowed a moment to fully comprehend what was about to happen to him. He sucked up what little air he could in this brief reprieve, assuming that he was going to be smothered again.

He turned out to be wrong. Sammy raised a foot, and slammed it onto the man’s throat, flattening it in an instant and cracking his spine through the opposite side. The realization that this was intended to kill him didn’t come until the last possible moment, and the light drained from his eyes a moment later.

No longer moving, his head lolled to the side, and a small trickle of blood began to form in the corner of his mouth. For good measure Sammy gave him an extra kick to the back of the head, leading to it bending forward unnaturally. If by some miracle he’d still survived the stomp, that final kick had definitely done him in.

While Sammy was busy playing with her little target, Emma had continued walking to the front of the store, pushing aside displays and shelves as she did so. There wasn’t any real reason to trash the store, aside from letting out some pent up aggression, really. It had been quite a long, annoying ride to get here in the first place, after all.

All of that changed when she bumped into someone else. A much-smaller young couple walking hand in hand in the center of the store. She hadn’t expected to run into any customers. At least, they looked like customers, and not workers.

“Um. Hi.” She said, smiling weakly to the small man who was climbing to his feet after the colossal impact. Emma was already looking for a way out of what she knew had to come soon. She’d been scouted for this new job only a couple weeks back after she’d made a mess of her last job, and had been told there were specific protocols to be carried out if she were to ever encounter someone in the hot zone who wasn’t supposed to be there.

They were to be designated as collateral damage.

The small woman helped the man stand, and they both took a step back. The store was densely packed with shelves and displays so neither knew of what had happened just outside of the store, as well as the fact that Sammy was currently lurking around just as Emma was. They had certainly heard the trail of destruction she left in her wake, though. The man looked like he was ready to scold someone over the mess, but was reconsidering after seeing the well-dressed titaness towering before him.

“Do you two work here?” Emma asked, biting her bottom lip. She’d accepted the idea that she may have to take out someone who wasn’t supposed to be there, but wasn’t looking forward to it. “Or… you know. Are you, by chance, related to the anyone who does?”

“Yeah.” The woman said, puffing her chest up and taking a step closer. “The owner is my father, and my husband…!” She shouted, grabbing her still shaken man by the arm and yanking him closer. “…Is supposed to take over soon.” She said, filled with confidence as she eyed the giant young woman over.

“So you’re taking over the business?”

“What the fuck do you care?” The woman began, transitioning into a series of expletives and angry cursing. Emma had stopped paying attention, though. All she needed to hear was that these people were directly involved, and stood to profit from the criminal activity taking place.

In one quick movement she grabbed the man by the top of his head, and smashed his face between her massive thighs. Immediately he started moving wildly, pushing at the legs holding him vice-like force. Each of the giant woman’s legs was bigger around than his entire body, so all of his fighting only added a little extra stimulation to enhance the experience for the giantess. His wife didn’t take what was happening well either, and sprang into action by pulling at Emma’s drum-tight skirt to try and pull separate the legs.

Teaming up didn’t actually change the outcome. It was always so bizarre for someone who was barely taller than Emma’s legs to try and fight the entire woman as if they believed they really stood a chance.

Oh well. It was their lives they were throwing away! Tensing her legs, Emma focused on the tiny head between her legs, and how the pressure on either side quickly forced his mouth open. She poured more strength into closing her legs together like a gigantic nutcracker, until she heard a loud snap vibrate on her thighs.

“WHAT DID YOU-” The woman screamed, before Emma palmed her face with one hand and shoved her over.

“Relax. I’ve been practicing this one. I only broke his jaw.” She chuckled, pulling the head out from between her legs so his mouth clacked about freely. Pained gurgles immediately echoed out from his open mouth, but he was too dazed to fight back.

The woman gasped in shock, looking up at the giantess who had so casually disfigured her husband. Her lot in life had given her a lot of confidence up until this exact moment, but she had a feeling that simple intimidation wasn’t going to work on this woman.

“Don’t worry. I’ll let him go if you can do something for me.” Emma said, sitting onto the floor with a heavy thump and dropping her massive legs into the little woman. Each of them were almost as long as she was tall, and even their weight resting on her body was enough to keep her from escaping.

“What are you doing?!” She screamed, rocking the giant woman’s tanned legs in a pitiful attempt at pushing them away.

“It’s simple!” Emma said, really getting into this now. “The pavement outside is really cold, and I made the mistake of walking in here without shoes at all. I’m still a little cold, so all you have to do is warm them up! Then I’ll release your dumb husband, or whoever he is to you. I’ve already forgotten. Deal?”

“I don’t care about him! Let me g-”

“Here we go!” She said, ignoring that last line as she re-positioned the man’s tiny body between her powerful legs. She wasn’t just going to crush his head this time. Rather, his whole torso slipped easily into the opening her legs created. She then crossed them, making sure to place her towering bare soles directly in front of the smaller woman’s face.

With such big feet dominating her vision, the smaller woman blanched. She gave escape another attempt, but it was exactly as futile as her previous attempts. If this was what she would be required to do to save her husband, then he might as well die. She truly didn’t care about what happened to the man. Her marriage had been one of convenience, and things would be easier for her if she didn’t have to deal with him anymore anyway.

Despite all this, she had a nagging doubt in the depths of her chest. A frightening, unshakable feeling that something would happen to her if she didn’t do as told.

Quaking with fear, she looked up at the towering feet that seemed like they expected her to get to work any moment now. Past them was the lofty gaze of a giant woman watching her expectantly. Then there was her husband, trapped between the giant woman’s legs His arms may have been free this time, but it didn’t seem as if that was going to work in her favor.

“You’re taking an awful long time down there.” Emma taunted, crossing her legs a bit more. A second crack could be heard for just a moment, before it was drowned out by the sound of the injured man screaming a blood-curdling shriek. The woman felt a small pang of guilt. It was her inaction that lead to that. She didn’t want to feel any sympathy for her husband’s plight, but if she was being forced to watch then she couldn’t bring herself to continue doing nothing.

Pursing her lips, she leaned up as best she could, and placed a small kiss onto the massive sole presented before her. Her lips were immediately coated with a dry, dusty sensation, and she blanched once again. It was unpleasant, to say the least. There was no enjoyment to be found in the act, but she knew there would be no enjoyment in such a small, fast peck. If their positions were reversed, she knew she would accept nothing less than total subservience from a woman trapped at her feet.

Closing her eyes shut, the woman planted numerous kisses everywhere she could possibly reach on the sole, pushing aside all of her repulsion. Every one of her senses was filled with the presence of Emma’s foot, while her husband sobbed softly only a couple of feet away.

“You can do better than that.” Emma taunted, tightening her legs again. A fresh wave of cracks were quickly followed by a small jet of blood erupting from inside of the man’s mouth. As powerful as that was, the hot liquid failed to even clear Emma’s massive thighs.

Redoubling her efforts, the small woman slipped her tongue out from between her lips, and licked at the sole. Its salty flavor coated her tongue, and she drew back suddenly, but immediately leaned forward for a second taste.

Emma leaned back, and sighed. Sammy could take care of anyone else who popped up. As far as she was concerned, this was just extra credit!

While she was busy at work getting her giant feet tended to, Sammy had finally discovered the object of her desires. A sprawling model city spread out over the store’s floor. A two-foot tall barrier kept anyone in the store from accidentally stepping onto it, but Sammy barely had to adjust her step to get over it.

Her first foot came down onto a simulated traffic jam, leading to well over a dozen cars flattening out under one of her expansive soles in an instant. Being a plastic model rather than a die-cast figure, they crumpled easily under her weight, making the sensation all the more enjoyable.

Sammy may have been blessed with an absolutely enormous height among normal people, but she always wanted to try out being bigger. Craved it, in fact. Having her way with detailed models painstakingly set up by others was one of her favorite activities for that exact reason, and she smiled as she thought about the many previous assignments she’d specifically taken on because there would be an opportunity to do so.

Now, standing in the middle of a tiny city she was able to let her mind wander. To imagine herself as a giantess far more vast than she already was. The kind of unstoppable force of nature that could crush more than one person at a time with a single step. That could sit on a building, and feel floor after floor crumble beneath her massive tonnage like it were made from crackers.

Lost in her thoughts, the city came to life beneath her. Her toes wiggled atop the crushed cars, as everyone else stuck in that traffic jam realized what danger they were in with such an enormous presence nearby. The tiny citizens began to panic, fleeing from their cars in unison. They had to know that it was hopeless to escape a woman as large as Sammy, right?

Any who thought they may be able to get away quickly discovered that there was simply nowhere to escape to. The highway stretched on for miles by their scale, leaving civilization an impossible-to-reach goal. They could only look back in terror when Sammy raised her foot again, casting dozens upon dozens of fleeing pedestrians in inky shadows. Screams that were simultaneously quiet and shrill wafted up to her ears, before Sammy stamped down.

Instantly dozens of bodies were pulped, and a perfect imprint of her foot was carved into the street. She grinned at the sensation of a single woman lucking out by managing to fall between two of her toes. The shaking earth had made her stumble, but she was quick to recover. Tears flowed down her face as she tried to escape the towering toes, but it was all just a game to the giantess.

Casually curling her toes, Sammy pulped the tiny thing that had managed to survive.

Excitement built up in the giantess’s body as she marched forward. Though making it back to the city was an impossible feat for the tiny people, Sammy made the trip in less than two steps. Houses were pulverized beneath her tread, and no thought was given to their unfortunate occupants. She could always come back to the suburbs after she was finished downtown. A trip she managed with only a single extra step!

Buildings that would undoubtedly be monuments to the tiny people’s ingenuity were cropping up around her knees now, but none deigned to challenge Sammy’s dominance. That was exactly the way she liked it. Raising one bloodied foot high up into the air she dropped it into a hospital nearby, and smiled as the roof instantly gave way when presented with the power of her toes. No doubt the unfortunate souls trapped inside were going mad with terror as this place of healing was targeted by the cruel giantess.

Sammy smiled, and pushed her foot down harder. Floor after floor crumbled under her might. None were spared a humiliating, crushing defeat. An impossibly wide grin on her face, Sammy adjusted her ponytail, taking a moment to fan herself. Her head was light with excitement. This city would only be the first of her playthings. It would not be long before all of humanity was bowing before her, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop her. She was all-powerful. Everything existed to get adhered to her soles. A day she visited a city would be the day that same city ceased to exist.

Kicking at another building, she delighted as it sheared apart on impact with her toes, sending debris flying away in every direction. A second kick broke apart a bank. A third nailed a familiar looking mall. She lined up for a fourth. A nice apartment complex that undoubtedly housed hundreds of people.

Her bare foot reared back. Her toes were hungry. Eager to cause more destruction.

And the sound of a slamming door broke her out of her reverie.

In an instant the tiny bustling city filled with thousands of fleeing inhabitants melted away. Crushed bodies and ruined buildings transformed back into knocked over plastic people and tipped over models. The warm sensation of crushed humanity on her soles faded, and she felt a powerful need to reacquire that feeling.

She whipped her head in the direction of the sound, and quickly spotted a suited man who seemed to be running out from the back of the store. He seemed to realize the danger he was in from the back, and quickly gathered all of his belongings into a steel briefcase. There was no alternate route from the back of the store. He knew he would have to take his chances sprinting past the giant women trashing his store by leaving directly from the front.

And he was already out of arm’s reach!

“EMMA! HE’S GETTING AWAY!” Sammy shouted, charging out of the city and breaking through the barrier as she chased after the man who’d gotten a headstart.

Emma had been lost in her own world the entire time, enjoying the sensation of a tiny tongue darting between her toes. The sound of Sammy’s voice surprised her, and she watched as a portly man ran past her in full sprint. Her eyes went wide as she realized her mistake, and crossed her legs completely. The man she’d been tormenting had his midsection crushed in the blink of an eye.

His wife did not take that well. She screeched in terror upon realizing that none of her actions had done anything to improve her odds of survival. Emma would have loved nothing more than to watch despair dawn on the woman’s face as she tried to process the flurry of emotions she was undoubtedly experiencing, but there was no time! While climbing to her feet, she made sure that she placed all her weight onto the small woman’s body, crushing huge portions of it beneath her massive feet just as easily as her husband.

The woman lay on the floor with one of Emma’s massive feet resting on her chest, gasping for air. Standing up hadn’t been fatal, but it had done quite a bit of damage and she wasn’t going to last much longer if she didn’t receive immediate medical attention.

Emma heard the gasps, and grunted in annoyance. She needed to get moving! Why couldn’t the lady have just died?

Turning around, she slammed her bare foot onto the side of the woman’s head, feeling it crack under her. The woman’s breathing went silent, and Emma gasped in annoyance. God. What a horrible woman! What kind of a person clings to their life for that long?!

Afterwards, Emma took off in a sprint after the small man. Sammy was just ahead, and it was immediately clear that they would easily catch him. He hadn’t made it more than a few steps outside of the store before he fell within range of the blonde giantess, who slammed him into the floor by the back of his collar.

Emma showed up a second later, looking for a way to help. While the man was still falling, she caught the flash of light reflected on his steel briefcase, and raised her own foot once again. Not wanting to look like she hadn’t almost just blown the mission, she stamped directly onto the fat arm holding the briefcase, shattering every bone her bare foot made contact with.

“HE’S MI-”

“I CALL THIS ONE-”

Both declarations, along with a pained wail echoed in the empty mall at the exact same moment. Emma stared down Sammy, who glared back at her. They both wanted to crush this man, and neither was willing to give him up.

“FUCK!” Emma shouted eventually, stepping off of the man’s shattered arm and folding her arms under her chest in annoyance. They both knew full well that Sammy had called dibs first, and that was something to be respected in this line of work.

“Fine, Emma.” Sammy said, placing one of her bare feet onto the side of the man’s head and forcing it to lie sideways. “We can share this one, so we’ll be even.”

“Do you mean it?”

“Yes.”

“This is the best Christmas gift I’ve ever been given.” Emma said, lying through her teeth as she raised a foot and slammed it onto the man’s round belly. Sammy followed suit as she wiggled her toes on the man’s face, making sure they grazed his eyes and lips as he lie in pain on the floor.

“On three?” Sammy asked, applying a rapidly increasing amount of pressure to the man’s head as she shifted her weight to stand on him better.

“One.” Emma said, following suit as she placed all of her weight onto the foot resting atop his belly, forcing the air from his lungs.

“Two.” Sammy continued, lifting her other foot from the floor and feeling the man’s face flatten out beneath her as it struggled to hold its shape under her weight. It was for only a moment, however, as her other foot came down onto his shoulders so his entire upper body was smothered beneath her feet.

“THREE!” Emma shouted, following suit by stepping onto the man’s groin with her other foot. As if the count had been a pistol at the starting line, the pair set about stamping, crushing, and trampling the unfortunate man until they heard his skeleton fall apart. They kept going until there was no more cracking of bone. They kept going until he more closely resembled a flattened mass of flesh in a bloodied suit soaking into the carpet when Emma stepped off.

Sammy kept going just a bit longer, until she nearly slipped on the viscera left behind. Her feet were absolutely filthy with the man’s remains, but she was chipper about the whole thing. She just wiped her feet on the carpet afterward, and basked in the afterglow of another mission complete.

She just enjoyed being big so much!

“Crushing someone with a partner is pretty fun, isn’t it.” Emma said, checking to see if her soles had been sufficiently cleaned by the carpet yet, and frowning when they were still smeared with the red stuff.

“It is.” Sammy admitted, before sighing. “But… it would have been better if I did it alone.” She added, grinning slyly.

“Oh whatever.” Emma smiled back, rolling her eyes as she walked to the door. “Let’s get out of here already. It’s gonna be 8 in like fifty-five minutes, so it’s best if we’re not around.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Sammy said, crouching as she walked through the entrance and back to the oversized vehicle the pair had come in. A minute later the authorities had been contacted, and they were on the road again.

An hour passed, and the two were still on the road when Emma turned to face her friend with a wide grin.

“Hey, Sammy.”

“What.” She groaned. This usually lead to some corny joke, or other inane observation. Easily the worst part of traveling with Emma, in her opinion.

“I got you something.” Emma said, unbuttoning her top and reaching into her cleavage. A still-warm model kit of the Empire State Building was casually pulled out, and dropped onto the other giant woman’s lap.

“I swiped it just before running out of the store.” She continued, patting the other friend on the shoulder.

“For the last time, Emma. This wasn’t to get any gifts! It was purely for-”

“Oh, and one more thing.”

Sammy rolled her eyes.

“Remember how you took your shoes off and insisted it was because you didn’t want to get them dirty?”

“Yes.”

“Remember how I said you were lying, and it was definitely because you just liked stepping on things barefoot?”

“Yes.”

“Glad to hear it.” Emma said, grinning impossibly widely. “Because those shoes you claimed to care so much about? You didn’t even bother picking them up when we left.”

Sammy clenched the steering wheel tightly out of annoyance for both having been discovered in her lie and Emma failing to remind her about her shoes. She initially wanted to shove the woman, before remembering the model building warming her lap. She quietly counted down from ten, driving steadily all the way. She wasn't going to hit Emma, but she was still mad. This meant she’d have to get Emma a gift as well.