- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New commission! This one's actually a direct sequel to the previous story. Like right after. no time wasted. It's about our titular heroine, Emma, and a new opportunity presented to her right after she's fired from her previous job. Anyway, minigts, feet, and smothering abound!

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



“Come on… Dammit. Come on.” Emma muttered, sliding her fingers across a phone. The thing had a sizable crack directly in the center, and nothing about the image changed after several swipes and taps. All the while her rage continued to build, as she clenched her teeth together in the hopes that something would change. She needed to calm down. It was best if she stopped, counted down from ten, and let herself cool off before making any rash decisions.

“Why was I so fuckin’ STUPID!” She shouted, throwing the already-broken phone and creating a second dent in the wall. As if being fired from the pet store wasn’t bad enough, now she had to deal with a broken phone! She couldn’t be convinced that it was her fault she’d been fired, but she was willing to admit that she had no one to blame but herself for the phone being broken.

Looking down at the phone again she sighed, and picked it up. It would probably just be cheaper to have it repaired than toss it out, right? Or maybe it would magically repair itself later. All it would take is a little bit of luck. That was a thing she could depend on, right?

Sighing again, she stuffed the phone into the depths of her cleavage, and looked over the pet store again. So she was down a job. Sure, she could live with that. There was always another opportunity around the corner, after all! She just had to be willing to let herself be exploited and say yes to anything she was asked to do.

She was doing a real shitty job of cheering herself up.

There was a newspaper stand on the way home. She could probably check for any notable openings there. Though she never seemed to last at a job, she had an uncanny knack for getting hired. Some would attribute this to the woman’s near-nine foot stature and her hefty endowments temporarily breaking the minds of anyone who interviewed her. She would often assume it was an aura of good luck that surrounded her wherever she went.

“BUT NOW I HAVE TO GET A NEW PHONE!” She whined, stamping a foot and producing an exceptionally loud series of cracks beneath her sole. In her distress over her phone she’d almost forgotten about the two minuscule women who were hanging out under her feet at the moment. If she remembered correctly the foot that had just stamped down was holding Aurica, a beautiful hybrid of a mermaid and fairy.

Well, she had been beautiful. Upon lifting her foot to check on the tiny woman, Emma found the little thing’s battered, misshapen body only a shell of its former beauty. Her entire body was covered in a thin layer of dust from serving as the surface the enormous feet walked upon, but she was still breathing, that much was clear. Mostly from the labored cries of pain.

Shrugging her shoulders, Emma placed her foot back onto the ground, not bothering to check on her other shoe. She was tired of just standing around and wallowing in despair! She wasn’t going to move on with her life just standing around in an empty store! She needed to get moving! What she was going to do, she wasn’t sure, but it definitely was going to start with leaving the store! Staring at two dents in the wall certainly wasn’t going to get her a new job!

Excited for her new prospects in life, Emma raised her arms over her head and yawned, stretching the fabric of her top impossibly tight across her chest before returning to her usual slouch. Getting home was going to be a bit of a pain, but she’d already committed to wearing the fairies as footwear on her way out, so she would just have to deal with it.

She took her first step, hearing a shriek of terror as Tsukiko, the fairy beneath her other foot, squealed in terror. The tiny woman was to be the unlucky first step outside of the store, and the firm floor inside was nothing compared to the skin-searing concrete of the outside world.

Emma paid neither woman any mind. She strolled along the sidewalk silently, thinking about whether or not she should bother with that job hunt today. She was still pretty mad about being fired, and was worried she may make an uninformed decision while obviously upset.

As she thought about what to do, she paid no mind to the pained writhing beneath her feet. Every step lead to a fresh squeak, as all new shoes are wont to do. It would take some time before they were broken in, and comfortable.

“OH MY GOD!”

The sound confused Emma. She assumed that it was one of her fairies at first, and shifted all of her weight onto Aurica to examine Tsukiko beneath her other foot. The tiny thing was still woefully inadequate at covering the foot, but she wasn’t doing much other than twitching at the moment. Especially not shouting. Her skin was a grotesque combination of red from the superheated concrete and blue from a number of bruises that were beginning to form on her body, but she was still in one piece just like Aurica!

“HI!”

Yup. That definitely was not Tsukiko. And Aurica had barely said a thing since she’d turned her into a shoe, so it wasn’t likely that the voice belonged to her either. That meant…

A finger jabbed into thigh from behind, and the giant woman turned to face whoever was poking her. She was embarrassed it had taken her so long to realize that she was sharing the sidewalk with someone else, but the woman standing before her was beaming with an enormous smile. Her hands rest on her hips as if she were attempting a domineering pose, but her obvious exuberance when looking at Emma somewhat diminished the effect.

“Hello?” She had never seen this woman before in her life, and wasn’t a fan of being accosted by strangers. Through her many years she’d often been forced end annoying conversations by hip checking them into traffic. Or using her height advantage to step on them while standing. Or simply picking them up and chucking them into the distance. Or dropping a hand on their shoulder and squeezing until it cracked. Or-

“Hi! I’m Melanie!”

“Erm… hi.” Emma replied. Tiny, torturous screams filled the quiet air afterward. This had turned very awkward very quickly.

“Hey! So, hope you don’t mind me asking, but how tall are you?” Melanie asked, walking around the giant woman and admiring her massive size.

“How… tall?” Emma asked. It was a question she’d been asked more times than she could count, but something about the smaller woman’s excitement at finding out made her uneasy. She was speaking to Emma as if they were lifelong pals and she were just saying hello.

“Nevermind! Doesn’t matter!” Melanie interrupted, adjusting her brown ponytail and slapping Emma’s enormous rear end with one hand. “Look, I know this is totally out of nowhere, but are you busy right now?”

“No.” Emma answered honestly, but bitterly.

“Great! Look, I’ve got a bit of a strange request I’d like to ask of you… if you don’t mind getting your hands dirty.”

On one hand, Emma was mildly offended that Melanie seemed to be making the assumption that because she was so enormous in stature she would be willing to do something unsavory. On the other hand, she was out of a job and was probably willing to do something sketchy. At least if it paid well enough to sustain her until she got a new job as a superhero, or whatever other ridiculous scenario life decided to throw her way.

“What makes you think I’d do something like that?” She finally asked, suspicious. Having a casual conversation about something that seemed likely to be illegal with what could be a police officer in disguise was definitely something to be concerned about.

In response, Melanie pointed down. Her own tiny booted feet were positioned between Emma’s enormous bare feet. Peeking out between two of Emma’s toes was a tiny face, gasping for air.

Mildly embarrassed at the faux pas, Emma cleared her throat, clenched the two toes revealing Aurica’s face together, and hid her from view again.

“Okay. What do you need?”

“Thanks!” Melanie began, stepping away and running a finger along the necklace she wore. “You see, I need… revenge. Against someone. It’s a long story, but…”

Emma was surprised. She’d expected a tale of betrayal or infidelity. Perhaps an ex-lover stole something that belonged to young woman, or maybe she was seeking revenge for some sort of slight that she hadn’t forgiven from years ago.

But that didn’t seem to be the case at all! Melanie was clearly and obviously the one who was wrong in the story told. A fact that she seemed almost proud of! She’d described herself as something of a dominatrix, and was clearly manipulative to some degree. According to her, the target was a former live-in servant. Or a slave, as she called her. The woman’s name was Mary, and when they’d been living together she would offer Melanie quite literally anything she asked for. Hours had been spent kissing and licking at the woman’s bare feet, and thanking her for the privilege of being beaten when she did a poor job of it. They both seemed to enjoy that arrangement quite a bit.

It did not last forever, though. Over time Melanie continued her manipulative games, and pushed Mary into harder, and more intensive tasks. Eventually, the woman was injured, and requested a break from their relationship so she could heal. Melanie didn’t take it well. Mary, who’d spent the past several months being nothing more than a pushover at even the slightest bit of pushback from Melanie, finally stood up for herself. The relationship was broken apart, but she made it clear that she was willing to stay friends.

Melanie didn’t like that, though.

“So you want me to… rough Mary up a bit. I mean, no offense, but based on the story you told me, I don’t think that’s going to make her want to come back. Maybe something more like apolo-”

“Are you willing to do it or not?” Melanie snapped, looking at her watch impatiently.

“How much?” Emma asked, getting to the point immediately. Unless Melanie was lying about the entire thing, it was clear that Mary was a relatively small, weak woman. And that was by Melanie’s standards, who looked like she was struggling to reach six feet next and standing in the shelf of Emma’s chest.

“Fifty.”

“Dollars?” Emma asked incredulously. “Sorry, I’m not-”

“Not fifty dollars you big idiot.” Melanie retorted, rolling her eyes. “You know. Thousand. Fifty G’s.”

Emma couldn’t hide the look of surprise at that figure. She could certainly live well for quite a bit of time with that much spare cash. Pizza and video games! Every meal! Maybe even something irresponsible. Like a new car!

“Deal.” Emma quickly said, her mind already swirling with ideas of what she’d do with that much money.

“Glad to hear it.” Melanie said, reaching a hand forward. “What’s your name, by the way?”

“Ann.” Emma responded, shaking the woman’s hand in her own massive palm. She wasn’t quite so trusting of Melanie that she’d give out her real name. At least not yet. “Lead the way.”

The walk wasn’t long, but it was one of the more difficult things Emma had ever had to do in her life. It turns out that walking more than maybe a hundred feet in footwear that is actively uncomfortable was torturous at best, and a crime against humanity at worst. Her only solace in that discovery was the idea that the two fairies were enduring something so much worse. Sure, her anger against them had cooled considerably since then, but it was the principle of the matter!

The pair eventually made it, though! Emma turned the corner onto a street that looked like any other, before Melanie stopped. Without saying anything else, she pointed to a plain-looking white house on the opposite end of the block, then motioned for Emma to lower her head so she could whisper.

“Ann.” She aid, cupping her hands together as Emma leaned closer. “That white house is the target. I don’t want to be seen so I’ll wait around here. After about… twenty minutes, I’ll walk in and then you’ll get your money and you can go. Sound good?

“I guess.”

“Good! Now, don’t forget the three specific things I told you to do. And to leave the door unlocked.”

Emma rolled her eyes. “Yeah. Yeah. I get it.”

More than anything else, Emma was grateful to finally take the awful shoes off soon. The fairies had long since given up on screaming or crying out, instead opting to sob quietly beneath the foot. It was such an irritating sound!

Mary’s front yard was soft. A welcome reprieve for Emma’s tortured soles, and a slight welcome change for her footwear. It wouldn’t be much longer now!

This was her last chance to turn back, and she was beginning to have doubts as to what she was doing herself. It was obvious that Melanie was not a nice person, and absolutely the bad person in this scenario. Or maybe something would go hilariously wrong on this job, and she wouldn’t have to go through with it after all, just like every other one.

So long as it ended with her getting paid, she was sure she could deal with whatever came her way. And maybe she’d consider not accepting the next job a complete stranger offers her on the sidewalk. Staying out of sketchy scenarios is definitely for the best.

Taking a deep breath, Emma walked up to the front door, crouched so she would be able to slip into the frame once it was opened, and knocked. Her fairy-footwear was entering a new phase of crying out from the extra weight being applied from her crouching, but it wasn’t going to last long.

A few seconds passed, before the door opened. A petite woman peeked her head out from the entrance, gasping when she spotted the giantess. Even crouched the tanned woman in front of her door towered far overhead, filling Mary’s view. So much so that she felt she had to take a step back to see more of her than peeking through the doorway allowed.

As Emma had expected, Mary didn’t look like she was capable of harming a fly. Long silky strands of platinum hair reaching down to her knees made her look almost like a doll, and a pair of headphones designed to look like a cat’s ears rested atop her head. She looked a bit nerdy, if Emma was being honest.

But, like, a different kind of nerd than she was. Probably.

Still, the headphones were cute! When this was all said and done she’d have to ask about getting a pair for herself. If they made them in her size, that is. For now, she thrust a hand forward, sending Mary flying back inside her own home, while then crouching giantess squeezed her way into the tiny door with a considerable amount of effort. It took a considerable amount of time to complete the arduous task, but Mary had been winded from the blow so Emma was able to make her way fully inside and close the door behind her.

Mary seemed to be having trouble breathing after the modest attack, and looked up at the giant woman thumping closer. Her floor shook with every step, accompanied by tiny squeals. Her head steadily tilted up even further, as Emma’s shadow devoured her entire body. The rest of her home was quickly obscured, replaced with vision of a woman who seemingly stood twice her height filling the entryway.

“Hi.” Emma said, wanting to break the ice. “Mary, is it?”

“Y-Yes?” The smaller woman replied, pushing herself back another step.

“Okay.” Emma said, feeling a surge of adrenaline as she bent over to scoop up the smaller woman. There was no turning back now. She’d entered a stranger’s house, and laid hands on her. Any lingering thoughts of backing down had to be put aside for now, since the entryway would not be conducive to what she’d been asked to do. It was too public, there was no way to secure Mary in place, and wasn’t at all comfortable.

Emma carried the small woman under an arm, ignoring the tiny fists and feet attacking the side of her chest and backside respectively. It probably would have been helpful to find out the layout of the house before she came in, the more she thought about it. The first door lead only to a bathroom, which was tempting. It had been years since Emma was able to fit into a bathtub made for a normal-sized person, which held a certain appeal if she were to carry Mary in with her. Only problem was, of course, getting out afterward. The next doorway was to the kitchen, and the table seemed like it might work, if she really put some effort into it. Have her tied up like a human pinwheel, and…

Emma played the scenario out in her head. She tied Mary to the kitchen, and spun the table around in place to make her dizzy. Then she’d raise one foot, step onto the table, and feel it crack and fall apart under her weight. And then she’d probably get a huge gash on her leg when cracked wood sliced at her, and… no. The kitchen was not going to work. At least not for Mary.

The crying, silver-haired girl wasn’t the only one with Emma at the moment, though. Looking down at her bare feet again, she thought this would be a good time to unload her horrid shoes. They’d gone silent some time ago, but when she leaned on one foot to check the other she heard a fresh groan come up from between her toes. It must really suck to be immortal.

First she’d need to find something to hold them in. Mary kept begging her giant captor to leave her alone while Emma raided the refrigerator for something to keep the pair inside. The only container she could see was a large pitcher filled with what appeared to be lemonade.

That would have to do!

Taking the top off, Emma awkwardly leaned to the side and set about undoing the bindings that kept her shoes in place. Once finished she pried both tiny women away from her soles, smiling as they had been embedded so deeply into them they practically needed to be peeled away, and popped the lid off the pitcher. One thing she’d learned back in the pet shop was that Aurica seemed to lose a lot of spirit when she wasn’t regularly submerged in water. Lemonade and water were basically the same thing, right?

Both fairies were dropped into the pitcher, where they floated lifelessly to the top. At least until they both summoned the strength to turn around, so they were at least floating on their backs. That was good enough for Emma! The lid was replaced, the pitcher was slid back into the fridge, and they were sealed into the cold darkness. Once this was all finished she’d come back for them.

Her feet finally freed from the poor excuse for footwear, she was able to scan through the doors in the home more easily. A closet that the giant woman wouldn’t even be able to fit into was behind the next door. A room filled with what looked to be all sorts of bondage gear took Emma by surprise, but it wouldn’t work for what she had in mind either. Which meant that the final doorway had to lead to… the bedroom!

“Nice place.” Emma complimented the sobbing woman under her arm. It looked like a stereotypical girl’s bedroom, painted pink and with cute flowery decorations everywhere. The walls were lined with posters, and a computer desk was set up in the corner.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?!” Mary screamed, not liking the direction this encounter looked like it was going. Her voice was high-pitched, and just awful, ringing in Emma’s ears for a few seconds afterward. Perhaps a gag would be necessary as well.

Uninterested in answering the question, she dropped the tiny woman onto her own bed. Rather than scramble for escape as she’d expected, Mary recoiled backwards, looking up at her captor in fear. She was definitely a bit of a pushover, as Melanie had described.

Which was why it was so easy for Emma to raise one of her big feet, and hang it in the air over. Mary’s eyes went wide. Her mouth opened slowly as if she were trying to find something to say, but no words came out. Then Emma slammed the foot directly onto her, forcibly ejecting all the oxygen from her lungs in one fell swoop. Two tiny hands immediately grabbed at the giantess’s toes, to try and pull them away, but she couldn’t hope to shift the giant woman. She took instead to offering a sad, pleading look up, while Emma pressed her foot down harder.

The second push had the desired effect, as one of Mary’s brittle ribs instantly snapped under the pressure from the invading toes. Her eyes immediately went wide with terror, while tears formed in the corners. She began gasping for air and looked up pleadingly at the giant woman.

Finding the direct eye contact uncomfortable, Emma moved her foot up, and buried Mary’s tiny face under her sole. Rather than try again to push the foot away, the small woman set about nursing her bruised midsection as best she could when a foot kept everything above her shoulders locked in place.

Satisfied that Mary wouldn’t be making another move anytime soon, Emma set about the next task at hand. Finding some way to bind Mary so she wouldn’t have to just keep her foot resting on top of the small woman’s head the entire day. There wasn’t much of use that she could see, save for a discarded pair of jeans hanging on the back of the computer’s chair. Shrugging her shoulders, Emma awkwardly reached for them as best she could while keeping Mary pinned. In the process of doing so her weight shifted, and with a loud shriek of pain the small woman’s nose was broken.

Emma winced as she grabbed hold of the pants. Already she could feel warm blood pooling on the bottom of her foot. Once again she was the one being punished with all of the awkward and uncomfortable feelings. With a heavy groan she tore the jeans in two at the crotch with her bare hands, leaned forward again, and pulled one of Mary’s arms away from her torso.

What little fight there was to begin with had seemingly been sapped from Mary. Now behaving more like an obedient husk than a person, she did not resist as the giantess used the length of denim to tie her arm to the bedpost behind her. She even helped along, raising her second arm so Emma could grab it more easily.

Finally satisfied, she stepped away, revealing the crimson mask that now obscured Mary’s face. Gasping for air, the small woman found a small amount of fight left within her as she gasped for air and pulled at her bindings.

“Hi, Mary.” The giantess began, wanting the woman to know what was coming. The silver-haired woman whipped her head in Emma’s direction at the sound of her name, and stared bug-eyed at her. “I, uh…” she attempted to continue, immediately wondering why she’d even thought that explaining what would be happening to her was a good idea.

So, with a shrug of the shoulders, she decided against it. Raising her left foot, she placed it onto the bed right next to Mary, to show her true size next to the tiny woman, who wasn’t particularly appreciative of the casual display. Even standing just next to her she could see that the foot was comparable in size to her upper body, and that a full-weight step would be devastating to her fragile body.

So she was doubly unappreciative when Emma stepped up onto the bed, cracking some of the supports underneath as she did so, and raised her still-clean right foot over Mary’s face again. The first task given was to smother Mary with both of her feet, presumably so she could understand how much nicer it had been under Melanie’s much smaller, less dangerous soles.

Mary rasped as the foot came down onto her. She knew what was coming, but she wasn’t prepared for more of this. She didn’t want to be forced to endure whatever the stunning giant woman was preparing for her. What she knew she wouldn’t be able to stop. She knew, deep down, that she should just accept what was happening to her. Maybe that would stop her heart fluttering so much in the presence of such a powerful woman.

Emma’s foot settled onto her face a second time, but pressed down more firmly this time. The gigantic plush sole wiggled from side to side, burying Mary under a warm blanket of soft sole. Her head was forced from side to side at the casual movement, while Emma wondered how long she was supposed to be keeping this up. Knocking her footrest unconscious was probably not the best idea, but how much foot smothering was too much?

Sliding her foot back, Emma pressed her chest down and looked beyond them to her feet Her toes were spread apart, and she could just barely make out some of Mary’s face between them. Feeling a little playful, she squeezed her toes together, pinching Mary’s nose shut and forcing her to breathe a pained wheeze through her mouth as best she could. That was probably enough… right?

Still… that sound wasn’t good. Releasing her nose, Emma slid her foot back over Mary’s face, and waited for her to recover. Once freed, Mary responded by breathing deeply through her nose, and between Emma’s toes.

Figuring that a solid minute of that was enough, Emma stepped off of the bed, and hooked her thumbs under her t-shirt. As she did so, Mary coughed, and made what appeared to be a half-hearted attempt to beg for freedom again. Much like when she’d broken the rib, her cries were irritating, and there was nothing Emma wanted to do more than quiet them once again.

Pulling her shirt over her head, Emma tossed it aside and watched it flutter to the ground. The fresh air felt nice atop her chest, and she was tempted to take the overstuffed bra she wore off as well, but it was hard enough stuffing those things inside in the first place. Besides, it wasn’t her boobs that would be put to work next.

Taking a step forward, Mary was once again covered in shadow, and watched as Emma knelt next to the bed, shaking the entire house from the impact of dropping so quickly. Her mighty breasts hung over the tiny Mary, seemingly ready to drop their hefty mass onto her body. The much-smaller woman writhed again, using her free feet to try and kick Emma away, but the attacks were less than useless.

Leaning forward, Emma pat her soft belly a few times, preparing herself for the horrid sensation of dipping it into warm blood. Still, she was given a specific task, and had to fulfill it, so she practically fell forward directly onto the bed without saying another word.

Mary watched the breasts fall, and waited for the gigantic masses to smash the life out of her. For a split second she was struck with the realization that they weren’t going to hit her at all as they soared overhead, just as Emma’s belly came down onto her upper body and face. For a split second she got to experience the warmth and softness of such a giant being using her as little more than a plaything, before the weight behind it pushed her down so powerfully more of the bed’s supports cracked underneath her.

She screamed as best she could, sending tiny flecks of blood out from the depths of her throat and onto Emma’s belly. It was ultimately fruitless, as the instant she’d finished screaming her attempted to take a breath, and found her lungs filled with fire as there was no air to be found. Unlike the bottom of the giant’s foot which had been covered in a thin layer of sweat, her belly smelled sweet. At least, she thought it did. Maybe she was having a stroke with the lack of oxygen.

Emma did not like this. She was beginning to suspect that Melanie was insulting her weight by ordering her to pin Mary under her stomach. She wasn’t that big… right? It was normally for a girl her size to have a more… robust figure. Right?

Self-conscious is not a way she ever liked to feel. She was fine with her appearance! Really! After all, if it wasn’t for that bit of extra weight around her midsection she wouldn’t be blessed with a pair of tits so grand they could melt the brains of anyone who conversed with her.

Still, despite that, she moved away after only a minute, and stood back up. She dusted her belly off, smearing some of the still-wet red specks on it, and once again straddled Mary. Only this time, she did it from behind, so her enormous rear end hung over the miniature woman.

Though she’d been freed, Mary found she was still, for some reason, unable to breathe. She tried to signal that there was something wrong, but it felt as if her throat had closed up. She swore she could even feel it, now. Her face was free and fully exposed, but little more than a trickle of air was making it into her lungs. She didn’t know what Emma’s intentions here were, but she liked to think that the giant woman wasn’t intending on killing her! She needed to let her know that there was a medical emergency at hand!

She tried screaming again. Nothing. She frantically struggled in her makeshift bindings. Nothing. Every attempt she made at breathing produced only a heavy wheeze, and the giant ass hovering nearby obscured her from vision. Her head whipped to the side, pleading that the silent action would lead the giant woman to look for the nightstand, where a small rescue inhaler was lying on its side. With her arms tied up, there was no way she could reach it.

Mary finally managed to produce an audible sound. A soft whimper.

Emma sat down on the small woman, and wiggled around a bit to get comfortable. The tiny thing’s head was instantly sucked between the giantess’s cheeks as she did so, and held in place. She had to admit, this was actually kind of comfortable.

“You make a good cushion!” She announced. It was intended to be a compliment, but she quickly realized that it was kind of a strange thing to say. Maybe she should have just kept her mouth shut.

Mary, luckily, hadn’t even heard it. She was buried in an endless abyss between Emma’s all-encompassing ass, and was finding her mind filled with conflicting thoughts. Yes, she thought the giantess was dangerous, careless, and actively endangering her life. But, on the other hand, she was finding a small wet patch forming on her own panties. The way Emma had so easily strode into her home, and dominated her was beginning to reawaken something inside of her.

Now, as she was reduced to little more than a living piece of furniture, she found herself doing something she hadn’t expected. Pushing her head up with what little strength she had, just to feel even more of the powerful butt that seemed almost intent on swallowing her whole. Every part of the giant woman was frightening, dangerous, but above all that…

It was hot.

Emma figured this was a good way to spend the time. There was still a bit of fight beneath her prodigious rear end, but Mary’s struggling had seemed to slow. She was probably just accepting what was happening, and figured that fighting against the giant woman was a hopeless endeavor that she shouldn’t even try. Her legs had stopped kicking about so wildly, and simply pressed together tightly. Seconds later, a low, muffled moan reverberated around her ass.

“Did she just…” Emma thought, pushing the thoughts out of her head as quickly as they’d formed. Yes, she would definitely just sit on Mary until the time was up. So she leaned back, spreading just a bit more weight onto the smaller woman’s head, and relaxed.

The strength in Mary’s body was already leaving her, but she found it sapped considerably faster once Emma readjusted. The new position actively squished her nose flat, and she found it more difficult to move after experiencing an explosive climax. She could only lie there, and endure.

Consciousness gradually left her body. Her chest burned as she fought for air, but found none at all. She didn’t want for it all to end like this, but she was just too small and too weak to fight back. Despite the sensations of her demise creeping upon her, she only wished that this could go on longer. That she could spend more time with the giant woman, as the brief encounter so strongly reminded her of her time willingly serving Melanie. The smaller woman had often sat on her as well, and she was extremely curious about what would happen if the giant woman were to try sitting on Melanie. Maybe in another life, they could have both served before the obvious superior specimen.

Though the couple had ended on bad terms, Mary found herself missing the woman. A sharp stab of pain ran through her body as her body fought against her incoming demise, and she struggled one final time. Her hands grasped at the cheeks pinning her in place, and tried to pull them away, but found no reprieve as they just sank into the enormous behind.

“TAKE THAT!”

Emma sat up suddenly, not realizing that she’d fallen asleep. Melanie had busted into the room, and shouted at the top of her lungs with a wide grin on her face.

“Oh. Right. Um, hi-”

“Ann! Get off of her already!”

“Oh, uh, hold on.” Emma said, rocking from side to side to get a better angle on such a low bed. A resounding crack echoed out from under her butt as she did so, and her eyes grew wide for a split second. Was that from Mary? Or just the bed?

Melanie never noticed. The oversized tonnage of Emma’s ass had effectively smothered the sound.

“Tada!” Emma said, pretending it had never happened as she rose from the bed. Mary’s neck had been bent at an unusual angle, and she bit her bottom lip hoping Melanie wouldn’t notice. At least not until she got paid.

“OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!” Melanie shouted angrily, stomping up to Mary’s still body and slapping her head around. “She’s not even breathing! You didn’t-” She began, before whipping her head to the side and picking up the inhaler on her nightstand.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t notice this.” Melanie said, simmering with rage.

“I…”

Melanie lowered her head, rubbing her temples.

“YOU WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO KILL HER!”

“YOU DIDN’T TELL ME SHE HAD AN INHALER!” Emma retorted.

“I HAD IT ALL SET UP YOU BIG OAF! I WAS GOING TO COME IN, TELL HER THIS WAS MY REVENGE FOR HER LEAVING, AND YOU’D WALK AWAY WITH 50K! I CAN’T DO ANY OF THAT IF YOU SMOTHERED HER TO DEATH BENEATH YOUR BIG BUTT!”

“WELL WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?!”

“YOURS!” Melanie shouted, stepping up and poking a finger into one of Emma’s massive, bra-covered breasts. The poke knocked loose the phone the giant woman had long stored away inside of it, and it fell out beneath the overstretched garment and onto the bed. The device came to life from the sudden movement, and displayed her real name clearly.

That wasn’t good.

“OH, SO YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR NAME TOO, DID YOU? WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU LIED ABOUT? ARE YOU ACTUALLY THAT TALL?” Melanie screamed, shoving Emma roughly. The giant woman wasn’t budged, but she still felt quiet rage simmer beneath the surface at being yelled at like that.

“I CAN’T FUCKIN’ PAY YOU NOW! THE DEAL WAS TO JUST SMOTHER HER FOR A BIT. MAYBE KNOCK HER OUT AT MOST! BUT NOOOO. LOOK AT ME. I’M A BIG FUCKIN’ DUMBASS. I SMOTHER THE LIFE OUT OF PEOPLE WITH MY STUPID ASS. THAT’S WHAT THEY CALL ME, TOO! A STUPID ASS.”

Emma retaliated.

Melanie’s unconscious body soared out of the freshly broken window in Mary’s home, landing in the backyard with a hefty THUMP. A moment later, Mary herself dropped out of the window like a rag doll, landing in a crumpled heap just outside.

“This SUCKS!” Emma shouted as she pulled her shirt back on and moved back to the kitchen to retrieve the pitcher of lemonade. As she did so she could see both of the fairies moving about inside. They had healed a considerable amount in the past half hour, but were still too weak to break free.

A minute later, and Emma was stomping out of the home barefoot, pitcher in tow. This may have been another job she had gotten fired from, but it definitely wasn’t going on her resume.