- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New commission! This one's silly and it's about our titular heroine, Emma, and her new job. A lot of these have had jobs as a framing device cause it's a fun new way to introduce wacky scenarios. That's cool. Anyway, this one's got a heavy emphasis on tormenting tiny fairies, and feet!

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



Another day. Another job.

Emma was tired of this. It felt like she’d run through a dozen different jobs this year alone. All she wanted was a little bit of financial security, but extenuating circumstances had lead to her being canned every time. It wasn’t a good feeling, but she maintained that none of those terminations were her fault in the slightest. Almost as if some cosmic force were making a mockery of her life by continuing to put her in absurd situations that got her fired.

This latest job was going… relatively good, though. She hadn’t been fired yet, at least. She’d even gotten a couple of checks so far! There was a problem, though.

It was boring.

Nothing of note ever seemed to happen! She came in, got yelled at by her supervisor, and generally watched over the place for eight hours. A couple short, fifteen minute breaks, a half hour unpaid lunch, and she was gone. Her other jobs may have been short-lived, but at least they were interesting while they were around! There was nothing quite like shirking work to go on an unauthorized adventure! She didn’t even have any co-workers to discuss her previous jobs with, aside from her perpetually angry supervisor.

She sighed. When she’d seen the ad she’d initially passed it over. Minding a pet store sounded boring! But minding an exotic pet store…? Well, that was another story entirely! She thought she’d be watching over all sorts of horrifyingly dangerous bugs and reptiles. Maybe some baby crocodiles, or fish so poisonous that touching it incorrectly would poison her? Hell, maybe they’d even have a tiger in the back! For the really rich customers.

Sadly, it was mostly limited to the boring kind of rare fish, and a handful of brightly-colored birds. Sure, it made the store visually appealing, but they were kept locked up at all times. Maybe if her supervisor would let her play with a hawk just once.

The bell at the front of the store dinged, breaking Emma from her daydream. Sighing, she sat up straight in the stool behind the counter to look professional in front of whoever had just entered. The door didn’t close for several seconds, as a woman dressed in brown walked in rolling three crates on a dolly. Standing at over nine feet in height meant that Emma could have easily collected the boxes to help her out, but she wasn’t really feeling up for that at the moment.

So instead she watched as the woman struggled with the heavy boxes until she managed to roll them inside of the store. Relieved that the hard part was done, she wheeled it up to the counter, and frowned upon realizing that the colossal woman seated behind it could have bothered to help. Surely she could have helped with the package? It would have been…

Grumbling, the postal worker shrugged her shoulders. She, like Emma, didn’t feel like putting forth any extra effort into her job. Without saying a word she picked up a small clipboard attached to her waist, and placed it onto the counter in front of the giant woman.

“Package delivery. Sign here.”

Emma took the minuscule wooden clipboard between two fingers, scribbled on the slip of paper as best she could, and handed it back to woman. She rolled her eyes, slid her dolly out from under the crates, and left. It should have been obvious that the woman wasn’t going to unpack the boxes for her and set them up wherever they belonged, but Emma was still mildly annoyed when she left without doing anything else.

Sighing, she stood from her seat, walked around the counter, and looked at the stacked boxes. Normally her supervisor was very thorough about letting her know when new shipments of… anything were coming in. The woman had been away on vacation for the past week, though. And wouldn’t be back for another still, so it was probably just some bird food, or something else boring. Still, even if the job was boring beyond all belief she would much rather be employed, so she picked up the top box.

Using just her bare hands she cracked the wooden top from the first crate off, and found… pens. It was an absolutely enormous box of pens. She felt like the place went through a single pen every two to three weeks. A small package of twenty disposable ones would have sufficed for the year, but apparently the manager felt like a massive bulk shipment in the range of 5,000 was more convenient.

With a heavy sigh she slammed the lid back on as best she could, and tossed it behind the counter. She would deal with them later. They were sealed, and obviously weren’t going to be damaged, so why bother treating the container with care? The middle crate was next, and had its top cracked open just as quickly. She recognized the top of a kennel inside.

Her heart skipped a beat. Sure, it wasn’t big enough to host something like a fully grown lion, but furry things were usually kept in kennels! What if it was a baby tiger! Or maybe something perpetually angry like a badger!

Pulling it out of the wooden crate she took a look inside, and felt her eyes grow wide. There wasn’t an adorable bear cub, or something dangerous like a komodo dragon. No, sitting inside of the kennel was what very much appeared to be a small woman. Every part of her tiny body seemed to flow though there was no wind. Suddenly exposed to light again the woman sprang into action, and looked through the bars at her new captor. As she did so, a long, flowing mane of nearly knee-length black hair shimmered in the light. She wore oversized flowing robes that made her every movement elegant and exaggerated.

The little thing looked to be only about a foot in height! It was only when she began to move about that Emma caught glimpse of her most striking feature. A pair of glittering, sparkling wings sprouting from her back. They fluttered elegantly, keeping her feet from touching the ground as she peered her head through the bars of the kennel.

Emma wasn’t sure what to do with the tiny thing. The kennel looked like it was intended to just be something for her to travel in, and not really something that would do for long-term storage. Maybe she could bring an empty aquarium from the back room? Assuming she didn’t have the agility of like, a hummingbird or something. That could make her difficult to catch if she were to let her out. And what if the front door was opened during that time!

Keeping her in the kennel was probably the only thing she could do at the moment.

“Where is Aurica!?”

That was unexpected. The little fairy-woman spoke! And she was… well, Emma had been too stunned at the fact that she was speaking at all to have been listening to what she said.

“Were there any other boxes?! You must open them, quickly!”

Emma caught that one, and felt her heart race as she looked at the last, still-sealed box. Biting her bottom lip, she placed the kennel on the counter, and cracked open the final box. As she did so she could tell from the way it moved that there was an aquarium inside. One already filled with water. Why they would ship something that lived in water in a completely sealed crate was beyond her, but it was too late to ask any questions.

Ripping it open, Emma confirmed that there was indeed an aquarium filled with water inside. Swimming about inside was a second minuscule woman. Like the first she had an incredibly long mane of flowing hair, though it was blonde. Four glittering wings jutted out of her backside, making her seem fairly similar to the first. Except where the lower half of her body resembled that of a fish with glittering, cobalt scales.

“Are you okay?!” The tiny woman inside the kennel shouted as she ran up to the bars and poked her head through. As she did the mermaid-fairy swam to the surface of her small aquarium, and gave an affirmative thumbs up.

Emma didn’t know what to do now. First off, fairies existed? That was weird. She felt like she should be more shocked about that fact, but the past year had done an excellent job of shattering any preconceptions about how the world worked. That time she’d been hired by God had certainly been weird. Hell, fairies existing seemed positively normal after that!

“Hi.” Emma said, waving down to the two figures, who looked up at her in surprise. “I can see that you two can understand me so… mind explaining to me what you are? Or what I’m supposed to be doing here?”

“Let us go you brute! If you lay a finger on either of us you’ll be cursed forever!” The black-haired fairy shouted up.

“Not what I asked.” Emma said flatly. “What about you… Aurica, was it? What can you tell me?” She continued, tapping a finger on the glass of the aquarium. In response, the tiny woman inside quickly swam away, not wanting to be within easy reach of the absolutely massive woman looking down at her.

“I’m warning you, giant!” The other screamed up. Her eyes glowed with rage as she clenched her teeth.

“Tell me your name, or Aurica gets it.” Emma shot back, glaring at the tiny fairy screaming at her. The sudden movement worked, as the woman backed away and retreated into the shadows of the kennel in fear. It seemed strange for her to do something like that, considering she just made a pretty big threat. Perhaps she should try and test this hypothesis a bit more?

“Oh… no. Look at me. I’m hungry for, um, a fish stick!” Emma taunted, leaning against the aquarium and pressing her mighty chest against the glass. Aurica swam away quickly, but her space was very limited inside of the glass box, so all she could do was watch as the giantess’s mighty breasts pressed against the glass box, flattening from the pressure.

“Tsukiko! My name is Tsukiko! Now stop that at once you ugly, fat, beast!”

“Yeah!” Aurica shouted, peeking her head above the water then swiftly retreating.

An awkward silence hung heavy in the air. All the uncomfortably tall woman wanted to know was their names so she could talk to them. Then she could discuss whether she was supposed to put them out on display or just keep the pair in the back until her supervisor returned. Her patience with this job and the day as a whole was already running thin. She wasn’t sure how she felt about being insulted by two tiny women. She just knew it wasn’t good.

“What’s wrong? Gonna cry?” Tsukiko continued, noting the curious expression had faded from Emma’s face. Completing the taunt she stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry, letting the giant woman know she had no intention of behaving. The mermaid followed suit by slapping her tail against the glass walls, making an irritating sound to further bother her.

Wordlessly, Emma walked back from behind the counter. Tittering giggles could be heard from the kennel as she walked past her and straight to the front door. Neither of the two fairies could see her anymore, leaving them unaware that she was locking the front door. Then she flipped over the “Come in, we’re OPEN” sign that normally welcomed customers.

The store was effectively closed. No one would interrupt her.

Emma returned to her previous position, and flicked open the latch to Tsukiko’s cage. The tiny woman’s wings beat excitedly as she fluttered to the door. As soon as it was pushed open even slightly she slipped through the gap, and began her ascent. If she hurried she could find some way to collect Aurica and get out!

She hadn’t made it more than a foot higher before Emma’s expansive palm intercepted her mid-flight, and spiked her tiny body into the ground. Her head clacked against the hard floor loudly, and her wings began to flutter more rapidly in a vain attempt to regain her bearings and take flight once again.

She would again be denied. From her own tiny perspective she watched Emma’s bare toes grip the floor, and raise. She knew what was about to happen, and pushed herself backwards to take flight once again. She was able to cover a considerable distance in the blink of an eye and may have been able to escape under normal circumstances. But Emma’s feet were far, far bigger than an ordinary person’s, and the near-10 foot tall woman managed to catch Tsukiko underfoot with ease. Her tiny body was pushed near the breaking point, before the foot lifted away.

Tsukiko coughed, but managed to turn around. Her wings had crumpled from the assault, leaving her greatest means of escape useless. The next best option, her legs, were also in extraordinary pain from accepting all of the giant brute’s weight, even if it had been for only a moment.

But Emma wasn’t done yet. No sooner had the tiny fairy turned her body around did she notice that the giantess’s foot was still hovering overhead. In a split second her eyes grew wide, and she was again stamped beneath that powerful sole. Her body sank into the soft flesh, just as it began to twist from side to side. Her puny arms pushed against the sole in the hopes of relieving the pressure, but the difference in scale was simply too vast.

“You said not to lay a finger on you, so I think I’m doing a good job of that!” Emma taunted, grinding her foot back and forth atop the little woman’s body. Were it not for some small desire to keep this job she would have pressed even further to make sure she splattered spectacularly. It was the fairy’s loss, though. She would have to endure whatever Emma felt like dishing out using her feet and be denied the easy way out. Simply because allowing new product to die would not bode well for the woman.

“Gotta admit, I love the way you feel down there.” Emma lied, raising her arms behind her head and sighing. The only nice thing about the sensation was the thought that she was tormenting the rude little thing by doing so. Still, a thought occurred to her. Maybe it would be less weird if she had a second fairy under the other foot? But where was she going to get a second-?

As soon as the thought finished forming Emma slapped herself on the forehead. The answer was obvious. It’s a good thing that she hadn’t said any of that aloud! She wouldn’t have wanted to be called stupid on top of fat and ugly. And now she was thinking again about how incredibly rude the tiny women had been to her earlier! They both deserved this! Aurica hadn’t done much, sure, but she seemed to view Tsukiko as a friend and was probably cheering her on from inside of the aquarium.

Adjusting her glasses, Emma leaned over and pried the top off of the aquarium, never bothering to step off of Tsukiko as she did so. Having seen everything that had happened up to now, Aurica swam up to the surface, where her wings began to beat rapidly. It seemed as if she would need a bit of time to shake the water off before making use of them, which made it trivially easy for Emma to pinch one of the wings between her fingers, and sling the little mermaid onto the floor.

Though she did feel like they both deserved what was coming to them, she was a little more gentle with this one. With careful movements she raised her other foot over the winded fairy, and rest it atop her body. Like Tsukiko she sank deeply into her sole, before it surrounded her in its warm, suffocating embrace.

“Wow. I’ve gotta say.” Emma said, twisting both feet atop the tiny women and ignoring their tiny squeaks. “You two feel great down there. I bet you were supposed to go to the shoe store the next block over. Be a couple little living insoles, or something.” She said, exaggerating how nice they felt again before lifting the foot that held Tsukiko in place.

Much to her delight the tiny woman was stuck to the bottom of her sole. It seemed as if the thin layer of sweat had acted as a makeshift adhesive, ensuring she stayed in place under the giant woman’s overbearing presence. It was actually rather exciting knowing she held complete power over another person by simply standing, and no one could even see. Normally when she stood on top of a person they’d start crying as their ribs snapped, and make an awful lot of noise. But these two were utterly silent beneath the muting skin on the bottom of her feet.

It was a little strange they were able to withstand all the weight, though. She was certain she’d felt what was probably a handful of bones snapping beneath her, but their skin hadn’t been broken.

“You two are grateful, right? This is probably a way better life than the one you were going to have. Surely spending… I don’t know, a day as a big-titted girl’s shoes before you breathe your last between her toes is preferable to an isolated life on display for some wealthy neanderthal with nothing but a rock and a branch to keep you company.” Emma stated, placing the foot with Tsukiko stuck to it back onto the floor. “Don’t answer that, by the way. I’m not super interested in what you have to say.”

Describing them as shoes had given Emma an idea on how to make this even better! Stepping on them was fine and all, but what if she were to follow through with her idle descriptions of their new life? Really try and sell the experience of being nothing but footwear to a greater being. To be stuck, totally and securely to her feet and experience nothing else?

A tingle ran down her spine. Yes. She was going to chase these thoughts. Definitely. And she knew just the thing to secure them with.

Tsukiko and Aurica were given a reprieve as Emma lifted each foot and shook them free. The pair had been brutally beaten during their brief stint under the giantess’s soles, but she wasn’t concerned with them attempting to mount an escape. Tsukiko’s nose had been broken almost instantly, marring her beautiful face with a crimson mask. Her wings had been completely bent out of shape, and would take some time to heal, and she was certain she’d broken enough of her skeleton to make movement impossible. Aurica fared slightly better, but the roots of her hair had been dyed red from the punishment she’d endured.

While Emma walked away, Tsukiko summoned the strength to ignore her broken body and check on her friend as best she could. Her heart sank at the sight of Aurica lying on her back gasping for air. Her wings had also been bent, and the shimmering scales on her tail had lost some of their lustre. Aurica weakly turned to face her friend, and offered her a reassuring smile.

Tsukiko smiled back. The pair was used to being treated like this by now. It was one of the “perks” of being so small. Still, it was good to see that they were both still able to acknowledge one anothers plight.

“Back!” Emma announced, having returned with a ball of yarn. They kept them on hand as toys for cats, but had been specially made so they couldn’t be unraveled. At least… not by a cat! With a quick tug, Emma managed to pull a thread loose, and continued pulling at it until she held a sizable length of string. She returned to where she’d left the pair, and saw that they hadn’t moved an inch.

They were learning!

“It’s time to turn you both into shoes!” Emma announced, scooping up the battered Tsukiko from the floor and wrapping the length of string around her arms and legs, making sure to keep them spread apart so she’d cover as much of her sole as possible. It would be far from adequate, sure, but at least she’d be making an attempt!

“Are you two scared? I probably would be if I were you.” Emma taunted, as she finished wrapping the thread around Tsukiko and slapped her to the bottom of her right foot. “You know what they say about women with big feet, right? That they’ve gotta be super fuckin’ tall! So these are some pretty fuckin big feet about to make you their bitch!” It was a corny line, sure, but given the rather limited range of insults Tsukiko had displayed earlier, it would probably get the point across rather well. She didn’t seem too smart.

Once secured, Emma wrapped the string around her foot and began to tighten it. There was a good deal of pressure being applied, turning the small woman’s high-pitched squeals into muffled groans as her face was buried into her warm sole. The process continued for a few more minutes as the giantess crafted the tiny woman into an appallingly low-quality sandal. It offered no protection, no support, didn’t look good, and wasn’t even comfortable.

But for all of its faults, Emma knew that the tiny woman was being forced to endure so much worse. That, in her eyes, made it all worth it.

“Tada! There you are” Emma said, lifting her foot and kicking the air idly a few times to test how secure she was. The tiny body fidgeted under her weight, but did not slide away. “God. You suck at being a shoe.” Emma taunted, dragging her foot back on the floor in an attempt to make the shoddy footwear more comfortable.

It didn’t work.

“Well maybe it’ll feel better once my other shoe is on!” She continued, turning to look down at Aurica, who had remained silent the entire time. She’d hoped that maybe if she kept a lot profile she would be forgotten about, or even ignored. But she could feel the giantess’s eyes upon her after that last statement.

The tiny mermaid just waited for the inevitable. Escape was impossible. She was too injured to make a serious attempt. Emma was inevitable. She almost felt a sense of relief when yarn hooked around the back of her neck.

“Not so fast…” Emma said, scooping up the second woman and securing her to the bottom of her still-bare foot. Since she had only a tail instead of legs she didn’t cover quite as much real estate, which only exacerbated the discomfort on Emma’s end.

It almost didn’t seem worth it, at this point.

“This was sooo worth it you guys! Aren’t you glad we get to hang out, now?” Emma said, faking her enthusiasm. She’d gone too far in all of this. If she were to back off now she’d look like a dumb asshole! No, keeping the pair of tiny women tied to her feet where the only air available was filtered between her toes was the only reasonable solution.

Aurica was much easier to attach to her foot, but also much less interesting. She’d heard the little thing squeal earlier but she seemed to be going out of her way to avoid angering the giantess. That made her smarter than Tsukiko, but it also made her less interesting.

Which, in its own way, was deserving of punishment. Sound logic, in Emma’s eyes.

With the second miniature woman attached to her soles and gasping for air, Emma gingerly stepped back to the counter the cash register was set up at. With careful maneuvering she sat on top of it, and looked down at her feet to admire the brightly colored yarn that made up her footwear. Tsukiko was still fighting against her bindings, but Aurica seemed much more tired, and lacked enthusiasm.

That didn’t seem right. Emma may have spent the past several moments tormenting the pair, but if one of them was just going to give up then that would sap a good deal of the fun out of it. Maybe it had something to do with the little woman’s fishy bits? She didn’t sound like she was gasping for air or struggling to survive on dry land, but she couldn’t help wondering if being out of it for so long was dangerous to her health?

Folding her arms under her heavy chest, she began to think. There had to be something she could do, while keeping both of her shoes intact… right? Her eyes drifted over the numerous supplies available in the store, then back to the box the tiny pair had arrived in. She felt like there was an obvious solution here, but couldn’t quite piece it together.

Half an hour later, Tsukiko was soaking wet, and taking loud, pained breaths. Aurica was equally wet, but submerged in the aquarium she’d arrived in. It had been placed below the counter while Emma swirled Aurica in the water aimlessly. Every so often she’d let Tsukiko take a dip as well, since she definitely deserved a harsher time.

In all this time she hadn’t bothered re-opening the store. Her supervisor wasn’t here anyway. She could just say she took an early lunch if the question came up. What was she going to do? Fire her?

Coincidentally, Emma’s phone began to vibrate. Her breasts jiggled inside of her shirt from the vibrations, and she answered quickly.

“Hello?” She asked, submerging both feet into the water to silence the fairies. An angry voice screamed at her from the other side, but Emma’s expression remained stoic as she listened.

“Uh huh… Yeah, I put the pens away. Oh, so the other two deliveries weren’t supposed to show up until you got back? So what do I do with the uh, the fuckin’ boxes for the next wee-”

More screaming.

“Okay, okay, sorry I said fuck.”

A heavy sigh came from the other end, and began to patiently explain something to the giant woman. A minute passed, and a wry smile began to form on Emma’s face as her mind swam with possibilities.

“So… they can’t die? Because of…” Emma trailed off, having already forgotten the explanation. She’d honestly checked out mentally upon receiving the info that the fairies were, apparently, unable to pass. She wouldn’t have to pull her punches anymore? This new information was very interesting.

She looked down at her feet. Right about now she’d be pulling Tsukiko out… but knowing she would be fine presented her with a new opportunity. Maybe she should keep these shoes for the rest of the week until her boss returned and did… whatever it was she was planning on doing with a tiny pair of fairies. It wasn’t any of her business, anyway. She could just say their injuries came from careless shipping!

Fresh screams erupted from Emma’s phone, causing her to nearly drop it.

“Yeah, the store is closed, but it’s- Yes. I know that these are normal operating hours, but-. No, you don’t under-”

The screaming continued.

“I have a good reason for doing that, though! And-”

More screams.

“”There’s no one else who can run it, though! What, am I supposed to just leave the fairies in a locked building for a week? With nothing but a box of 5,000 pens? Good job on ordering that many pens by the way! Real brain genius move there!”

Screams so loud Emma had to pull her phone away erupted from the phone’s speaker. Then, the caller hung up.

“FUCK!” Emma shouted, throwing her phone in a fit of rage. The small device crashed into the opposite wall, leaving a dent before bouncing off and falling uselessly to the floor. She’d just been fired! Again. All because she’d had the store closed for an hour without authorization! Now what was she going to…

She looked back down at her feet, and pulled them both out of the water. Tiny muffled coughs vibrated against her soles, and she smiled. If she was fired, she could just take the pair with her. Maybe if she felt like bringing them back before her boss came back she would… but that didn’t seem likely. All it would take is shattering the glass door to make it seem as if there were a break-in. The security cameras in clear view didn’t even work as a cost-saving measure!

It was decided. Tsukiko and Aurica would be spending a long time with her.

Emma sighed. That still meant she’d have to find a new job, though. Her outburst of rage had probably broken her phone too, and would need to be replaced. What a horrible day. There was no one who had it harder than she did.