- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter's about overcoming writer's block. Friends can be well meaning but when you're stuck you're stuck it's hard to make suggestions work. Hope you enjoy! Tags are some vore stuff and foot stuff and a bit of minigts at the end.

As always if you'd like to support me you can do so by buying a premium story at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a smaller tip if that's more your style via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



The streets were unusually quiet. The modest city didn’t have a reputation of never sleeping as a sprawling metropolis, but there was usually a healthy amount of activity at all times of the day. Streetlamps were still in place and only highlighted how empty the actual streets were by making sure they were well-lit.

That night there was only one place in town that showed any sign of activity. The absurdly expensive stadium the city had just recently finished construction on was literally shaking as loud, exciting music blasted over a sound system powerful enough to deafen anyone unfortunate enough to be too close. The area surrounding the building was densely packed with cars and dozens, if not hundreds more people bunched up outside and waiting to enter.

The lavish superstructure was built to host sporting events, awards shows, or anything else that those willing to fork over enough cash were interested in. With a seating capacity equal to a small town’s population it was set to rake in a good deal of money if it was used to its fullest.

So it came as a bit of surprise to most everyone when they received an invitation to the opening-night event. Though many would argue whether it could reasonably be called an invitation when attendance was mandatory according to the card. Regardless, music blasted inside of the stadium as people continued to stream in, trying their best to enjoy themselves.

Then the guest of honor appeared. Those who were already inside were blissfully unaware as the environment indoors shielded them from the goings-on outside completely. Any who were still waiting outside caught sight of the giant woman in the distance as she strolled with purpose directly towards them.

With great purpose Emma made her way to her birthday celebration. It was a big day for her. She was turning an impressive thirty years old, and was fully leaning into that age by embracing the aesthetics of motherhood. Though she had no children and no interest in acquiring any, her sizable chest and wide frame gave her the appearance of a woman bursting at the seams with fertility. A veritable Goddess of curves who dominated the view as she continued to approach the stadium.

Those still outside were now caught between trying to push their way inside the building, and potentially trap themselves for whatever mischief was about to take place, or running away, taking a risk that the giantess wouldn’t punish them for failing to make it on time. Anxiety continued to mount as Emma took step after step directly towards them, and with no regard for anything that found its way in the path of her bare feet.

Emma stepped forward with her left foot, covering a gas station in shadow as she did so. Her foot came down quickly, turning it into a footprint with plumes of dust shooting outwards in every direction after. Then she stepped forward with her right, directly over a few houses. The sounds of wood cracking and exploding filled the silent night as her other foot came down, and continued onward.

So it was repeated. A flower shop. A car dealership. Fast food place. All the way until she reached the parking lot to the stadium.

The brave face by those who had still failed to make it inside quickly melted away into a panic as those bare feet breached the parking lot. Again Emma’s right foot rose, overshadowing more than a dozen vehicles as she continued her walk. A horrid squealing sound could be heard as one of unfortunate vehicles appeared to be occupied and attempted to speed off.

THUD. Emma’s left foot followed suit shortly after, bowling over and crushing dozens more vehicles. The vehicular massacre would have continued, but the giantess’s long strides had already reached their destination.

“Ara ara~ what have we here?” The giant woman said, bending over softly to examine the structure and crowds between her feet. The sheer volume of her voice overpowered the music inside and alerted all to her presence in an instant, letting them know that the guest of honor had arrived, and her size had increased dramatically from just the day before.

“I didn’t expect the gathering to be so small and pathetic. I suppose you did the best you could, though. So I’ll just clean this up for you and let you try again next week.” Emma said, lifting her right foot up over the entire stadium.

Five thick toes wiggled, raining debris down onto the enclosed dome. The soft, gentle features of the giantess turned upwards as she brought her foot down until her sole cradeled the top of the building. For a moment the cool metal provided a nice contrast to the hardened roads and easily-splintered homes she’d trod upon just to get here, but the tonnage of her foot quickly overwhelmed and dented the roof.

Chaos reigned as Emma’s foot continued its descent. The citizens had expected an encounter with a woman roughly the height of the stadium that night. Instead they were all going to be wiped out with just one press of a mighty foot. As the roof dimpled from the hefty presence of the giant woman’s sole, a unified cry of fear rang out, then-

---

“Grraugh FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!”

Emma highlighted the two pages of text she’d just typed up and erased them all at once. It wasn’t enough to quell her dissatisfaction, and she quickly slammed a fist down onto her desk, dangerously near a miniature woman with long black hair.

“Come on! This is supposed to be my birthday story! I just show up and step on a building? Where’s all the cool milfy bits I wanted to include?” Emma asked, slumping forward to rest on her chest as it squished against the desk.

“S-Sorry! I thought I made those parts clear!” The woman asked, rising to her feet and adjusting a miniature flower she wore as decoration after. “Like, it was implied that turning thirty made you a whole lot bigger than you were just the day before.

“Yeah. I got that. And what was with that whole ‘Ara ara’ thing? Isn’t that what moms say in anime?”

“...It is, yes.” The smaller woman admitted, blushing a bit. “But it’s cute! It’s convenient shorthand coded to make a woman appear older, and more maternal!”

“It’s weeaboo nonsense.” Emma countered, shaking her hand dismissively and sighing. “Look. I don’t think this is gonna work out. I’m going to go another direction for this story.”

“Oh. Um. Okay. Well what do you want me to-” The woman asked, before Emma casually slid her off of the table entirely. She dropped like a stone and landed in a broken heap next to Emma’s feet. Her pain was short-lived, as the same foot she’d just been helping the giantess write about and describe in worshipful terms raised overhead, and converted her to a thin, organic film in one casual press.

“Alright. Who’s next.” Emma asked, sitting up slightly and sticking a hand down the top of her shirt. After feeling around her chest for a bit she found another figure she’d been holding there for safekeeping. Out came a second tiny woman, this one with wispy locks of pink hair, and dropped in front of the giantess.

“Let’s hear it.”

The small woman was a bit disoriented from the sudden extraction, but she quickly managed to pull herself to her feet, and produced a crumpled piece of paper to read from.

---

“Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to The Dating Game! Before the break we introduced our lovely bachelor, Todd, to the audience!” An older man wearing a suit and holding a mic shouted.

A smattering of applause followed the announcement, as a scrawny man with a bowl cut waved to the audience.

“And of course our three lovely bachelorettes! First up we had Ria!” He said, as a spotlight shone onto a woman with glasses and long, straight black hair. “Then, there was Alexandra!” He added, the spotlight shifting to another young woman with wavy brown hair. A modest amount of applause followed both of their reveals.

“And who could forget. Our most-recurring contestant EVER, it’s EMMA!”

A darkened section of the entire studio was illuminated by floodlights in an instant, showing a giant busty young woman crouched and hugging her knees so she could fit. Careful not to fall over she stopped hugging with one arm and waved to the crowd, who erupted into riotous applause at her reveal.

“Now, let’s let Todd ask our lovely ladies a few questions. Take it away Todd!”

“Okay!” The young man shouted loud enough that it made his voice crack. “Um, So, I suppose I’ll just ask, right?” He  said, looking supremely unconfident as he glanced back towards the host who nodded patiently back. “Right! So, what would you consider a good first date?”

“Well, there’s an anime convention in town next week! I think it’d be fun to make a day of it. Check out the exhibits. Some panels, and maybe even cosplay!” Ria explained to light applause.

“I’d prefer to keep things intimate.” Alexandra followed after. “Just a nice meal at home, and maybe we could hang out on the couch and watch a movie after.” She said, blushing as she finished.

“A FUN FIRST DATE FOR ME WOULD BE-” Emma began, her voice booming through the sound system as the sound engineers quickly worked to rebalance for the volume. “Spending it at the red light district!” She said in conclusion as they finished.

“How very… intriguing.” Todd replied, raising an eyebrow at Emma’s unusual answer. “Can you elaborate?”

“Well, I would just take you with me downtown, and just start smashing stuff for fun! Step on a few cars, eat a few people, and level a few buildings. That sort of thing. After only a few minutes the place will be crawling with cops! All those red lights at night reflect off the buildings, and make for a cool backdrop to just hang out and have fun.”

The crowd was silent for a second, before one person wolf-whistled, and sent everyone else into applause. Todd looked slightly disturbed by the answer, cleared his throat, and-

---

“How the fuck long is this going to go for?” Emma asked, stopping suddenly.

“Well, a typical episode of the show runs for 22 minutes. But we skipped a bit at the beginning by jumping right to the questions, so-”

“All of this text here… and I don’t see much room for action the way this is going?”

“Well, somewhere down rounds 5 or 6 I was going to have you get hungry and probably eat one of the other two contestants.”

“Why not someone from the crowd instead? One of the contestants seems a bit contrived, and that last bit written down makes it seem like the crowd is under duress.” Emma asked.

“...That’s a good idea.”

“It is. Now let me ask you something. Did I just do your job for you?” Emma asked, pinching two fingers around the pink-haired woman and picking her up from the desk.

“Well, I’d consider this more of a collaborative effort than exclusively my job, but-”

Emma didn’t wait for her to finish. A quick flick with two fingers sent the small woman sailing through the air and into her mouth. She landed onto the giantess’s tongue with a tiny plop, before her lips were closed, sealing her away into darkness.

Shaking her head in annoyance, Emma tilted her head back, and began to highlight all the text she’d written again. Hitting the delete button and swallowing the squirming little snack at the same time, she leaned back in her chair and once again fished around inside of her cleavage.

A considerable amount of time later she finally found her last stowaway. A petite little figure with a shock of sky-blue hair was retrieved from the cavernous depths between Emma’s breasts and dropped onto the table.

“Alright. Let’s hear it. And it better be good!”

Blushing brightly, the small woman produced a piece of paper, moist with Emma’s sweat, and looked up at the giant woman looming overhead with adoration.

---

“You two are the lowest performing workers in your department.” Emma said to the pair beneath her. They both flinched, knowing what she said was true, but fearing what would happen to them because of it.

“I don’t think I need to tell you what will happen if you can’t show me that you’re willing to improve, do I?”

Both workers, a man and a woman nodded solemnly.

“Good.” Wasting no more words, Emma leaned back in her chair and kicked both of her feet up onto her desk. The size difference between herself and the subordinates was made immediately apparent as the soles of her heels were roughly the same size as the workers she’d dropped them in front of.

The man and woman both wasted no time standing from their cushy seat and trying to remove the enormous footwear. Though custom made to an enormous scale, the gigantic woman wearing them was on the cusp of outgrowing the pair, making them difficult to remove.

Both workers grunted with effort, bringing a smile to their superior’s lips as she enjoyed their struggles. It would have been easy for her to do this for them and get to the point, but she was going to enjoy herself for the moment.

Finally, the man and woman succeeded in their task seemingly at the same time. Emma smiled, but said nothing as two pairs of lips immediately devoted themselves to her hot soles. She watched as sweat immediately began to bead on their foreheads with such close proximity to her bared soles.

If they experienced any discomfort, they didn’t show it. The pair was so slavish in their devotion they pressed their faces deep into the soft sole just to experience more of her body against their skin. The way their fingers sank so deeply into the soles was almost otherworldly.

Emma watched the pair continue to work themselves into a frenzy over her soles. Were she to let them continue she was certain that their fragile little minds would eventually be broken by the presence of her feet. Much as she would enjoy seeing that happen, she also knew that doing so would mean allowing the pair to enjoy themselves far more than she was comfortable with. In order to foster respect and adoration she needed to keep her subordinates aware of just how little any one of them actually meant to her at all times.

To that end, she yawned, and kicked both of her feet forward at once. Both of the workers were thrown back and made their best effort to keep from falling over. The woman was barely successful, but the man failed to regain his balance and slammed his head onto the hardwood floors of the lavish office.

Emma rose from her seated position, and watched the pair struggle to return to a standing position. One of these two were going to be terminated, and she didn’t care which. When the man fell onto his back the decision was made for her, and she walked towards him.

“I have other business to attend to. You can leave now, Lily. Try to get those numbers up.” Emma said, taking slow, ponderous steps in the man’s direction.

Barely aware of his surroundings after the nasty fall, the man shook his head to clear his vision, before feeling the foot he’d just been praising with every fiber of his being step onto the side of his face. His eyes went wide and he squealed in terror as his hands grabbed wildly for anything that would help to pull himself free.

The pressure increased, and a loud CRACK echoed in the office as Emma continued her walk out the door. A crimson geyser spurted out from beneath her foot as she continued to walk. She wasn’t making any extra effort to step down. She was simply walking as she normally did.

She knew it would be enough.

She was that big. She’d done it before. She knew she would do it again. And when she finished stepping forward with the foot that had pinned the small man’s head to the floor she heard a second, much louder CRACK. The first was always small, muted. Usually the jaw, or sometimes a few teeth if the subordinate was placed awkwardly beneath her heel. But the second was loud, clear, and the sound of the cranium itself breaking apart beneath her tread.

The man wasn’t moving anymore. Someone else would come by and clean up his remains. For now Emma needed to pay a visit to one of the other branches in her company. A special branch kept in the basement of this very building.

Where the workers were only half an inch tall.

She was fairly certain she could remember which of the innumerable buildings in the basement she needed to visit specifically. It was always nice to stroll around the sprawling metropolis down there either way, and it had been quite some time since she got to terrorize her smallest, and most vulnerable employees.

Emma sighed, stepped into the special elevator that would lead her to the basement, and set about disrobing. When dominating miniature cities she had found that doing so while in the buff greatly added to their humiliation. There were no lies, secrets, or tricks that way. It was plain to all that she was simply better than them, and they could not hope to stop her.

Her full lips curled up into a smile.

---

“This is pretty fuckin’ smutty.” Emma said, stopping suddenly. “I mean, Jesus. I don’t know if I can submit this.”

“Oh.” The small woman said, dejected. “But it’s… good, right?”

Emma looked down at the small figure who looked up at her hopefully.

“I mean, yeah. I think so. It’s just not very… me, you know? Like it’s all the stuff I like, but I like to keep this series of story closer to a realistic version of myself. You know?” Emma explained.

“Oh…”

Sighing, Emma rolled her eyes, tapped the Ctrl key, and hit the letter H. The word processor’s “Find and Replace” window popped up. One second later and she had successfully changed every instance of “Emma” in the story to “Ann”.

“There. Now I can post this. And no one will be any the wiser!”