- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vicki makes some demands and demonstrates her power over Rick

Vicki had trapped Rick on her desk and hoovered over him demanding that he owed her his life and should be her slave.  Rick had to think fast and decided to try and reason with her.  “Look I’m sorry for what happened to you and Mark.  I told you that”, he started, “but I can’t belong to you.  That’s not legal and I have a life and a job and friends.   You need to let me go right now.  People are going to look for me when I go missing.” 

“Stop it!”, Vicki yelled already frustrated with him, “If I want you then you’ll be mine.  I have all kinds of little jobs you can do around here or maybe I’ll just have fun torturing you.  You’ll be whatever I want you to be and do whatever I want you to do.   Anyway, who is going to come looking for you?  I’ll get Kaylee to bring your stuff here from that club so there is no evidence to lead anybody here and even if they do come they won’t be looking for a four inch tall man.”  She levels get index finger at him and continues, “Now I want you to get down on one knee and pledge to serve me for as long as I want.”

“No I won’t”, he started to say but she brought her hand up and flicked him in the crotch with her index finger.  He slid across the desk from the force of her single finger and landed almost a foot away.  “See what happens when you make me mad”, she told him, “It’s not good”.  Rick just continued to lay there curled in a ball and holding his genitals like they just got hit with a baseball bat. 

“Hmmm, I think you need a demonstration to help you understand who is in charge here”, she told him as he continued to lay there motionless.  She opened a large drawer in the bottom of desk and start to scrounge around.  “I used to have a side business selling custom made jewelry.  I started in high school with leather and then moved on to all kinds of other things.  I had a store on Etsy and did pretty well with it as a side gig but I never have time anymore with the hours I work at the bar to keep up with the bills.”  She put a small tackle box on the desk and opened it and started to work with a small piece of chain and small pliers.  “There we go”, she said after a few minutes but Rick was still ignoring her holding his family jewels.

“I have something to show you”, she told him but as he continued to ignore her so she dragged him back in front of her with her thumb and index finger and rolled him over so he was facing up.  “Look”, she said holding up a short piece of fine gold chain not much more than an inch long and at each end was a small spring loaded ring clasp.  She smiled down at him and said, “Let’s try it on.” And her hand came down pinning his body to the desk only leaving one arm free.  She used her other hand to open the clasp and put it around his wrist and letting it slide shut acting like a shackle on his wrist.  She then repeated the same process on the other side.

This got Rick’s attention and he got to his feet and looked at what she had done effectively handcuffing him but with a long enough chain that he still had quite a bit of mobility.  What are you doing to me?” he asked her.  “I told you”, she replied, “Giving you a demonstration.  Now take them off.”  Rick tried to open clasp on his left wrist with his right hand but didn’t have enough strength to open it.  He then tried to pull it off over his hand but that didn’t work either.  “OK, you proved your point.  I can’t do it.” he told her, “I get it.  I’m your prisoner”.    

“Oh no”, that’s just the first part”, she told him as she went back in the desk and found another gold chain.  This one was quite long and had big open links that was quite different from the fine chain she used on his wrists.  She looked up and he followed her eyes.  Above her desk were a couple bookshelves mounted into the wall.  The front edge of the shelves had a series of hooks that were screwed into the wood.  Her keys were hanging from the hook on the far right side and the others were empty.  Then she looked back down at him and her hand was grabbing at him again to hold him still while she hooked the clasp of this long chain on to the fine chain that bound his wrists.  She then went up and hooked one of the links on the long chain onto the hook on the shelf which had the effect of leashing him to a confined space on the desk.  He still had plenty of slack to walk around on the desk. 

“No more running around for you”, she told him as she cleaned up the supplies and put them back in the drawer.  “Now you should realize who is in charge.  Now get down on your knees and beg to be my slave forever”, she told him.  He looked back at her and knew he couldn’t show weakness even when he knew she could inflict mass pain with a single finger.  “I told you before, the answer is no.  I’m not going to do that.”

“I was hoping you’d resist me.  It will make this so much more fun.” She said as she stood up and unhooked the chain and slowly pulling on it until he could only stand in one spot directly under it.  “May be another link or two, huh”, she told him as she slowly tighten it a bit more before putting it back on the hook and sitting back.   Rick’s hands were pulled over his head and he was standing on his toes to keep in contact with the ground.  She smiled at him, “I like you better like this.  I want to show us that I can be a kind mistress.  Even though you are my slave, I will reward you if you do good work.”  She went into her top drawer and removed a tiny zip lock back.  “I used to use these for some of my leatherwear that I sold”, she told him as she opened the bag and extracted a very small feather.  She closed the bag and then took the feather between her thumb and index finger.  She moved her hand closer to him until it was directly in front of him.   Using thee feather she slowly played with his dick and balls caressing it with the softest past of the feather.   He squirmed and try to resist her but his dick slowly got hard until it stuck straight out.   She smiled at him.  “For me?” she asked, “Afraid it’s too small for a real woman like me.  Now I want you to see that even a chained slave can experience pleasure.  I’m not a bad mistress just maybe a bit demanding. Now I’m ready to hear you beg to be mine”.

Rick knew the more she pushed the more he needed resist.  What happened next he’d learn to regret but it seemed like the right response from the occasion.  “Fuck off”, he told her.  It happened in a flash, her smile faded, her hand came up and she flicked his still stiff dick with her index finger.  The chain swung wildly from the impact and his feet left the ground as he swung back and forth not know what hurt more, where she hit him or his wrists and arms taking the weight of his body as he swung.   He howled in pain as he continued to swing.  “I told you not to make me angry”, she told him as she sat back and watched him swinging. 

Slowly the swinging stopped and he was able to get his feet in contact with the ground again.  His dick still was stinging.  “Let’s try something else.” She said as she stood and unhooked the chain again giving him a little slack.  “Now grab the chain in with your hands”, she told him and he hesitated.  “Trust me.  I’m doing you a favor”, she said as he complied not sure what she was going to do.  She waited for him to grab the chain above the clasp on each side with his hands.  She then brought the chain back up to the hook and slowly tightened it until he was on his toes again.  “A few more for that comment”, she said as she pulled up a few more links until he was dangling about an inch off the desk surface and she hooked the link and sat back.  Now Rick was suspended with only his hands keeping the pressure off his wrists.  Her finger came up and gave his body a shove to the left and he swung back and forth like a pendulum.  “Isn’t this fun?” she asked him, “Maybe I should just leave you there until you are ready to beg for me.    It’s so easy but I think I need to make it more fun.”

Vicki got up from the desk and came back with a tea lamp candle.  She set the candle down and lit it with a match.  Rick’s swinging had almost came to a complete stop and she slid the candle under him so the flame licked his foot.  She gave him and even bigger push before the flame could do any damage and set him swinging again.  She walked over and turned on a TV and started to watch it.  “I hope I don’t get too into this show”, she told him, “I might forget to give you another push and things might get a bit hot.” 

She started watching TV and his swinging was getting less and less until he could start feeling the flames effect again.  Suddenly, Vicki gave him another push set him swinging again.  “Commercial break”, she told him, “Maybe you won’t be so lucky next time.”  Rick looked at the flame and then his hands.  He didn’t know how much longer he could hold on and if he’d let go he’d be in the flame instead of above it.  He hung on and swung himself to keep moving but he couldn’t keep that up all day.   “OK, you win.  Please get me down”, he yelled out.

She looked over at him and said, “Already?  That was fast.  I thought you’d last at least through one show.”  She leaned over and pushed the candle away and he breathed a sigh of relief.  “Now just hang out until my show is over and then I’ll take care of you”, she said as she turned back to the TV leaving him hanging helplessly.