- Text Size +

 

Rick continued to lay in the cage aching and sticky all over.  He heard a vibration as someone was walking around and soon enough he saw Vicki emerge from her room to get breakfast in the kitchen.   After she made herself coffee and something to eat she came over and sat on the sofa in front of the coffee table where Rick was laying.  She was sweat shorts and a t-shirt.  She placed her coffee on the table next to him and put her feet on the table near the cage he was in.  She looked down at him as she munched on her bagel.

“Rough night?” she asked with a smile.  Rick just looked back at her and nodded weakly.  “That’s because at the club she has to play by the rules but here… Let’s just say I encouraged her to not be inhibited.  She’s quite the little nymph once she gets going.  Now that the two of you broke the ice, who knows what she’ll want to do to you next.  You into some anal?”  She sipped her coffee and continued to watch him.

Rick had thought he had a chance with Kaylee to get her to help him but he was starting to put together what really was happening.  He stood up and banged against the plastic cage wall.  “You manipulated both of us.  You turned Kaylee against me.  What was I thinking that you’d let her help me.”

Vicki let out a little giggle.  “Well I mostly manipulated you.  Kaylee just needed to realize that you aren’t her customer anymore or even a man for that matter.  Just a little toy to help satisfy her, um, sexual needs.  You have no idea the pleasure it brings me to know how she is using you.  I have so many more suggestions to help her out”.

Rick banged harder on the plastic walls, “You fucking bitch.  I can’t believe how evil you really are.  I am so glad I broke up your relationship.  A moment later Rick regretted his words as he saw her put her bagel down and reach for the cage.  Vicki opened the top and her hand seized him.  She lifted him in her fist to her face.  “What a bad little toy you are forgetting all your manners and on top of it you are a stinky mess.  You can’t even keep yourself clean.”  Only his head and neck were above her fist as she help him under her mouth and allowed her spit drool from her mouth.  It hit him square in the head and rolled down his face.  He choked on the spit unable to wipe his own face.

Vicki stood up and carried him back in to the kitchen.  “You need to cool off and learn who is in charge.” she told him as she dropped him a glass and used the ice dispenser to fill the cup with ice chips that rained down on him hitting him repeated in the head.  She continued until it was filled up to his waist.  She switched over and resumed filling the glass with ice water up to his neck.  She carried the glass back to the coffee table and sat back down to finish her breakfast.      

He was struggling in the water as the ice held him in place and the glass was too tall for him to climb out. He lifted his arms over him head hoping to grab the rim but it was just out of reach.  “Help!” he yelled up to Vicki but she ignored him.  Just then Kaylee came out of her room still wearing the lingerie from the previous night and sat down on the sofa next to Vicki.  Vicki looked at her and said, “Wow girl, that’s how you dressed for him. “  Kaylee looked down at what she was wearing, “Oh, this?  Well I thought I’d give the little guy a thrill before I used him.”  Vicki sipped her coffee still ignoring Rick’s struggles.  “Well, personally I wouldn’t have bothered.  Do you get dressed up for your dildo?”  They both laughed at the joke as Rick yelled, “Help!” again hoping to get Kaylee’s attention before he freezes.

Kaylee heard his cry and looked down at the glass.  “Why’d you do that to him”, she asked Vicki as she reached in and pulled him out of the glass.  He was starting to turn blue and was shivering uncontrollably.    Kaylee looked at him worried and said, “You poor little guy.  I can put you in the microwave to warm you up.” As she started to get up to head for the kitchen.  “NO !”, Rick yelled, “That will kill me.”  Kaylee stopped and looked down at him saying, “Don’t be dramatic.  It would only be for a minute.”  Meanwhile Vicki is laughing at the whole scene as Kaylee decides to dry you off with a paper napkin that was on the table instead of a microwave.  “He’s right”, Vicki told her roommate, “Ever try microwaving a hot dog without slicing it first or an egg.  Hey, I got a better idea.  You could warm him up between your thighs.   

Rick heard this and started to protest but Kaylee just spread her legs stuck him in between and then clamp them down encasing his whole body between her muscular thighs.  Rick tried to struggle but it was hopeless and he could barely breathe.  He was on the verge of passing out when she released the pressure and he fell to the sofa between her legs.  He laid there while Kaylee and Vicki continued to talk about their plans for the week.  Rick heard Kaylee tell Vicki that it looked like she was going to get this office job she had been after but it was across town.  The good news was that she would be making enough money to get her own place.  Vicki told her that it wasn’t a problem and that she was glad that her friend was doing better and able to get her own place.  Rick heard this a realized his chances for getting restored to normal were getting slimmer and with Kaylee moving out he’d have Vicki’s full attention and that wasn’t a good thing.

Rick waited to speak up but knew this wasn’t a good idea in front of Vicki.  Just then he heard Kaylee say, “I need to get cleaned up I have to work tonight.  I really need a shower.”  She got up leaving Rick on the sofa and Vicki smiled and replied, “You should take the little guy too.  He stinks.”  Kaylee reached down and grabbed him up between her fingers, “Good idea, Vick” as she carried him to her bathroom.

Kaylee dropped Rick on the bathroom vanity as she adjusted the water and stripped out of her lingerie.    He looked at her naked body and felt the effect on him as he started to get hard.  She was cute and playful but she could easily kill him accidently.  She grabbed him as she got in the shower and set him down between her bare feet.  “Now wash up good”, she told him as she started to take care of herself.  Rick looked out at her towering over him with soapy hot water cascading off her body and crashing down on him.  She wasn’t paying any attention to him and all he could think of has her stepping on him accidently while she was shampooing her hair.    The shower was a tub combo unit and he was able to run down to the far end out of the water and away from her feet.   He felt a lot safer at the far end but Kaylee spotted him and said, “You’re not going to get clean down there.” as she scooped him up.  She stood back up and held him far over the tub floor.  “You need soap and water to get clean”, she said as she stuck him directly under a hot torrent of water drenching him before coating him in a floral liquid soap from head to toe.  She rubbed it in and said, “You can help me get clean too.” As she rubbed him soapy body between her butt check using him to clean her ass.   She coated him with more soap as she said, “and now the front” and she used him like a washrag to clean her pussy.  “I think I need to clean inside too after last night “, she says as she thrusted his soapy body in her pussy.  She pumped him in and out while she had to use her other arm to brace against the wall as the feeling of his small struggling body inside her sent her over the edge. 

After she climaxed, she grabbed him by the leg and dragged him out.  “Whoopsie, guess I got a little carried away.” she giggled, “I guess I need to wash you off again” as she covered him in liquid soap and rinsed him off before setting him back down on the tub floor as she finished as stepped out to dry off.  Rick stood there shivering trapped in the tub.   He called out to her but she was too busy singing to herself as she brushed and air dried her hair.  She was ready to walk out when she heard him yelling out to her.  “Oh, I almost forgot you.” She said as she lifted him out of the tub, dried him off with the corner of a towel and carried him back to her bed dropping him onto her blanket.

He watched her get dressed from the bed and realized how careless she was with be with him.  It wasn’t malicious just carelessness like he wasn’t a person but more like her personal toy that she could use however she pleases.  She finished dressing and picked him up off the bed, “I have some errands to run and I’m working tonight but maybe we can play again if I’m not too tired after work.” She told him.  “She’s too tired”, he fumed, “Is she kidding me.  I’m the one doing the work.  What the hell.”  She started carrying him back to the living room and he asked, “Can’t I stay on your bed while you’re gone.”   She smiled at him and kept walking, “You are so cute wanted to hang out on my bed dreaming about me while I’m gone.  Well we have house rules and you need to be put away when we’re done playing.”  She bent down and picked something off the floor and then continued to the plastic cage still on the coffee table in the living room.  She placed him inside and then held out a pair of dirty cotton panties that she had picked up off the floor.  “Here’s something to remember me by till later”, she said as she dropped them on top of him and secured the lid.  He struggled to get the giant panties off of him as he was assaulted with a variety of smells from her body.  He pushed the panties in the corner and sat down on top of them.  He needed to strategize the situation and figure a way out.