[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The Fantasy House is a strip club in the middle of nowhere that is rumored to grant you your secret fantasy for the right price.  Unfortunately for Rick he found out that get that fantasy may have a higher price than he expected and that Karma can be a bitch.


Rated: X
Categories: Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 19566 Read: 71318
Published: February 17 2019 Updated: August 25 2020
Story Notes:

I came up with this concept of a strip club called the Fantasy House a while back that could be the basis for some stories I had in mind.  The club is on a fairly desolate road on the edge of the county line.  It wasn’t much of an operation as the place looked like it had been an old roadhouse that someone expanded years ago.  It showed its age and was dark inside and the music was loud not so different that many other places that have existed around the country.   You could get a lap dance but the rumor that was around was that you could tell a girl there your deepest secret fantasy and she would might take you to a back room to live it out.  It was expensive but people who did it said it was an incredible experience.  And on to the story …

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 - The Fantasy House by Northgate [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1382 words)

The setup to get the story going ...

2. Chapter 2 - The Back Room by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1216 words)

Things start to heat up in this next chapter.  My goal is to release a chapter a week but if I find time I may be able to double up occasionally.

3. Chapter 3 - Kaylee's House by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1038 words)

The action get hotter as the evening continues ... 

4. Chapter 4 – A Reunion by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1513 words)

A new character enters the fray ....

5. Chapter 5 - Vicki's Room by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1226 words)

The plot thicken between Vicki and Rick ...

6. Chapter 6 - The Initiation by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1861 words)

Vicki makes some demands and demonstrates her power over Rick

7. Chapter 7 - A Pledge by Northgate [Reviews - 1] (1228 words)

Rick needs to give a bit to survive...

8. Chapter 8 - Possible Escape by Northgate [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1192 words)

Rick hatches an escape plot ...

9. Chapter 9 - Punishment Time by Northgate [Reviews - 1] (1982 words)

Back after a long hiatus with a new chapter.  Hope you enjoy and please send me your comments and suggestions.

10. Chapter 10 - Dinner and a Movie by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1236 words)

Vicki assigns work and Rick gets a potential break from her

11. Chapter 11 - Back With Kaylee by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1423 words)

Rick finally gets time with Kaylee to talk but will he get the chance to convince her to help him...

12. Chapter 12 - More Fun With Kaylee by Northgate [Reviews - 0] (1875 words)

13. Chapter 13 - Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Northgate [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2394 words)

Rick continues to get in deeper (literally) with his two unintentional roommates and he wonders if he can ever escape