- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The plot thicken between Vicki and Rick ...

Vicki takes the pint glass with Rick trapped inside it back to her bedroom closing the door.  She sat down in a desk chair and put the glass on her desk.  Rick stared up out of the top of the glass while Vicki smugly looked down on her.  “Now first things first” she tells him, as she lists the glass to her face and starts at him, “You owe me a world class apology.  Now here is your opportunity.”  She took the class and lowered it to the floor and tipped it so Rick tumbles out.  He looks up at her starting down at him and then looks straight ahead and sees her bare feet directly in front of him, each one more than twice his size.

Rick continued to look up at her and said, “I’m sorry about the whole thing with you and Mark but it was never going to work out.  I’m sure you knew that.  Now if…” but he is cut off by her foot kicking him a good three feet across the carpet.  She rolled her chair over to where he was lying and stared down on him.  “Perhaps you didn’t understand me with that tinny tiny brain of yours”, She said, “I don’t want you to mansplain it too me.  I want a full out begging apology with you on your hands and knees at my feet.”

Rick decided he had enough of this and decided to run for the door and get to Kaylee.  He starts to run as best he could over the carpet but she was upon him and her foot came across and hit his like a Mack truck sending him flying about five feet across the carpet and further into her room and away from the door.  She sat back down and watched him slowly recover.  She knew he couldn’t deny her what she wanted and would relent to her will. 

Rick looked around and saw the bed was nearby.  If he could run under there, he could hide and make a break for the door when she was distracted looking under the bed.  He caught her off guard and made it to the bed before she could get to him but she was right behind him.  He knew he had to hide and when she wasn’t looking he’d make his break.  The closest place to hide was in an old sneaker he saw nearby and he dove into it crawling in far enough that she wouldn’t spot him.  The first thing that hit him was the smell in the shoe.  He wanted to gag but held back.

Unfortunately for Rick, Vicki was down on all fours looking under the bed as soon as he had gotten out of site and was using the flashlight on her phone to look for him.  He couldn’t see what she was doing but he could see the light and didn’t dare more from the sneaker.  Suddenly his hiding place started to move as she has grabbed the sneaker and was dragging it out from under the bed.  She turned it on an angle and Rick tumbled down to heel section and in full view.  She smiled down at him and said, “Now you are going to apologize or I am going to use this shoe to slowly squish you.”  Rick looked up at her as she returned to her chair and dumped him back out onto the floor in front of her and said, “You promised Kaylee you wouldn’t kill me”.       

“Well not on purpose”, Vicki replied, “but you’re so little I might not see you and step on you by accident.  That would be a shame.”  Slowly she lifted her foot and lowered it on top of him knocking him to the ground and resting her foot on his chest and lower body.  “Now you are going to stop screwing around and apologize to me for being such a dickhead or else I might slip and have a little accident right now.”

Rick knew she was going to get what she wanted and just wanted to get this over with so he could get back to Kaylee.  Rick yelled up, “OK, OK, you win.  I’ll apologize” and she removed her foot from him and put it back right in front of where he was lying.  He crawled up to her foot and got on his hands and knees and started,   “I am so sorry for what I did to you.  I should have never meddled in your relationship.  Please forgive me.”  Vicki smiled and said, “That’s a good start.  Now I want you to confess everything you did to me in detail, one at a time so I can fully forgive you.”  Rick went on and on baring his soul with everything he had done.  He seemed a bit relieved in that she didn’t even seem mad. 

When he finally finished she smiled down at him and said, “I forgive you.  See that wasn’t so bad.    Now I need you to make reparations for what you did to me.  What will you do for ruining my life?”   Rick was puzzled by where she was going with this.   Did she want him to pay her off or buy her a car or something?   “What do you mean”, he asked her.  She stared down at him and said, “Well, you ruined the perfect life I was going to have with Mark.  I wouldn’t have to work anymore and wouldn’t have to live in this crappy apartment that I have to share with your stripper friend.   But I didn’t get any of that.  I’m a big believe in the saying an eye for an eye so I should get your life for ruining mine.  Now I did promise Kaylee I won’t kill you … at least not on purpose, so you can stay here and be my slave.”

“Oh, no”, Rick says as he backs away from her, “Apologizing was one thing but stay here as your slave.  No way.  How long are you talking about?”  He was getting very worried by her attitude.  This had been bad enough so far but now it was way over the line.  He had to get out of there.  “How long”, she repeated back, “Let’s call it indefinitely or at least until I get the life that you cheated me out of.  It only seems fair.   You’ll hate it at first and you’ll hate me but I know how guys minds work and eventually you’ll forget your old life and want nothing more than to serve me.  You’ll see soon enough.”       

He knew he had to get out of there now and started to run for the door as he heard her laugh far above him.  He didn’t make it more than a few steps when her hand came down over him and her fingers closed around him and lifted him off the ground.   He fought her fingers but it was worthless as she deposited him on her desk.  He looked around and all that was there was a small notebook and a couple pens but he was trapped as he was far above the floor and she was directly over him.  She smiled and said, “And it looks like no time is better than the present to get started”.