- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The action get hotter as the evening continues ... 

Kaylee carefully removes Rick from her pocket no worse for wear and lays him on the bed.  She goes out for a moment and bring back a bottle of wine and a wine glass.  She goes in her bathroom and finds a small medicine cup that she fills about a quarter of the way and hands to Rick while she pours herself a glass and takes a big drink.  Rick is awkwardly able to drink from the tiny cup which is more like a bucket to him.   Kaylee plays with her iPhone and starts a playlist of slow songs you might hear in a strip club.  She takes another drink and starts stripping down to her underwear.  She removes her bra and drops it on Rick like what she did at the club. “The rules are much looser here at Club Kaylee”, she giggles as he emerges from under her bra to watch her stripping of her underpants and tossing them aside.  She stands over him like a statue of a Greek goddess except she’s swaying to the music while gentle touching herself and putting on a show for Rick.

Rick sat on the bed holding his wine stunned at her beauty.  He focused on her pussy that was perfectly shaven.  He takes another drink and then she was upon him climbing back into the bed on all fours and purring.  She takes his cup of wine and moved it to the night stand whispering “Playtime” to him.  She repositioned herself and while still on all fours so she is directly over Rick.    She slowly lowered her breasts until her nipple gently brushes Rick’s hair.  He feels her and stretches up to kiss her nipple.    After a few moments she shifts letting him repeat his performance on her other side.    She cups him in her palm and rolls over onto her back and sits him down between her breasts.  He goes to climb her breast to resume kissing but she pushes her breasts together encasing him in a smothering hug. She releases him and then repeats this treatment two more time.  The third time she plucks him off her chest and dangles him in front of her face by the legs and resumes kissing him all over his body. 

She gets up and places him on the edge of the bed.  “Now for this next special dance I want you to feel free to jerk off all you want”, she tells him seeing he’s been rock hard through her performance.   She dances directly in front of him and slowly moves closer and swaying her hips to the music.  He is fixated on her pussy hovering just above his head.  He looks up further and saw her smiling face looking back at him.  His hand goes to his member and starts pumping furiously.   She fingers herself while she is continues dancing and he can’t take seeing this giant girl play with herself and he cums over and over again.  She see watches him and as he finishes, she picks him up while continuing to dance slowly while cuddling him. 

Rick can’t believe how great all of this is and when the song ends, he asks Kaylee a bit sheepishly if he can get close to her down there and touch her.  “I did say the rules are looser here at Club Kaylee” and as the next song starts she slowly lowers him and dances while gentle brushing him against the moist outer lips of her pussy.  Kaylee can’t believe how good it feels rubbing him against herself.  Is it the action that makes her so wet or the power she has over him.  She slows down and pressing him a little more and dancing less.  She feels his tiny hands reaching out to caress her.  She pushes him a little closer and she can feel his tiny lips kissing her while his hands continue to work.  She bits her lip and thinks how easy it would be to thrust him inside her head first and use him as her personal dildo, in and out, over and over.  The urge is almost too much for her but she pulls herself back.  He is a person, a normal man that she just met that night.  It would be wrong to subject him to that and she might break him suffocate inside her.  She had to stop before she would have to give into her urges.  She slowly lifted him back up until he was level with her nipple.  Rick was apparently equally affected by his close contact with her pussy and started humping her tit while wildly kissing her nipple.

Kaylee lets him play a little and takes him back to the bed.  She gives him a kiss and lays him on her pillow.  She lays down on her stomach propping herself up with her arms.  She watches him and bring a finger up to play with his member until he squirts again.  She waits till he’s done and then lowers her head for a big kiss and a swipe of her tongue cleaning him off.     She reaches over and turns the music off and lays her head next to him smiling.  “I’m tired from working all day little guy now are you going to behave yourself if I let you sleep with me.  He nodded yes while saying, “I’ll try my best but we are in uncharted territory here.”   She laughed, “Uncharted territory?  I’m not supposed to bring customers home especially when they are in a state like you’re in.  I was so worried I stashed your clothes so no one would find them.”   “I won’t tell”, Rick replied with a wink.         

 Kaylee pulled the sheet up to cover them and switched the light off.  She repositioned him so he was against her breasts effectively pinning him between them.  He wasn’t going anywhere even if he wanted to.  “Sweet dreams”, she says softly as she closes her eyes and falls asleep quickly.  Rick feels her soft breathing and wants nothing more than to break his promise and go back to explore her pussy again.   He tries to wiggle free but can’t get loose and finally falls asleep himself.