- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rick continues to get in deeper (literally) with his two unintentional roommates and he wonders if he can ever escape 

Rick didn’t have too much time to himself before Kaylee called out to Vicki that she was leaving and Vicki emerged looking for him.  She carried the cage back to her room set it down on her desk opening the lid.  She looked down at Rick and asked, “So what did she do to you this time and please don’t spare the details.”  Rick just sat there silent not wanting to engage in any details with Vicki.    She reached in and grabbed his arm between two fingers and dangling him over the top of the desk.   “How soon you forget who’s in charge here.” she told him as she dropped him to the hard surface below.  He stood up and she told him, “Speak up, tiny.  I want details.”  Rick decided he had enough between Vicki’s torture and Kaylee sex games and just stood there silently.

“I guess you’ve learned nothing all this time.” she said as she flicked her index finger into his groin causing him to drop in pain holding himself.   “I am in charge here and you will do what I say”, she continued.  She stood him up with her fingers and then positioned them like she was about to flick him again.  “OK Mistress”, he groaned relenting to her.  “She used me to wash her ass and her vagina and then she masturbated with me in the shower.  It was awful.”

“See that wasn’t so hard”, she said with a smile, “Now how will I punish you for being so insubordinate and disrespectful?”   She pondered for a minute and then said, “I know.  Let’s try a variation on an old idea.”  She picked up the clasps she has used on his wrists but this time used them on his ankles.  She attached a short chain to each clasp and lifted him up dangling him upside down by his ankles.  Rick winced from the pressure as she watched him.  “It can always be worse”, she told him as she attached the opposite end of each chain to a hook in her bookshelf over the desk leaving him suspended spread eagle and upside down far above the desk top.

“Tell me slave, does Kaylee play with this little dick”, she asked as she touched his member with the tip of her fingernail.  “No, mistress”, he answered not wanting to piss her off anymore.  “Maybe I should try to pinch it off between my fingernails.  She probably won’t care and can still use you as a dildo.”  She positioned her fingers and applied pressure making him scream, “Please no Mistress.  I’ll do anything you want.”  She smiled, “Of course you will do whatever I want.  Tell you what, I will let you keep that little worthless dick but when I give you the command Perform, you will stand at attention and jack off with it until you cum.  Understand, slave?”  Rick was totally defeated.  It had only took Vicki a few moments to break him again.  His ankles ached and his thighs burned from the stretch.  “Yes, Mistress.  I promise to perform whenever you want.”

“Good”, she replied, “Now I have a little challenge for you.  If you complete it, I will let you down otherwise you may be up there for a long time.  Now just do what I say.  Grab your dick, slave.”  Rick tried to bend his waist to reach it but he couldn’t quite do it.   “Looks like you need some help”, she said as she used a fingertip to apply pressure to his back allowing him to grab his dick with a hand.   She looked at him still helping him bend and said, “You might want to use both hands for this.”  He grabbed with both hands and she released the pressure resulting in him to move back and pull his member unnaturally hard.  “Now I’m going to go have lunch and check my laundry.  You just need to hold on till I get back and I’ll let you down.   Remember, if you let go I might just clip off that useless dick for you.”   She laughed as she left him for the kitchen.     

Rick was in serious pain.  His ankles, legs and now his dick all were all aching but he couldn’t let go knowing it will only give her an excuse for worse punishment.  He could see a clock across the room and it was only a little over an hour when she returned although it felt like an eternity.    She sat down in front of him and just watched him.  “I bet that’s pretty hard to hold that position”, she mused, “Let’s see you hold it for just three more minutes.”  She held out a tiny decorative feather and twirled it between her fingertips.  She reached out a used the feather to tickle the soles of his feet.  Rick howled out in a combination of pain and laughter from the tickles.  She tried different spots to get him to let go and the torture was effective but he held his grip.  “OK, three minutes is up and you can let go, slave.” she told him as she relieved him of one source of pain.    She then cupped her palm and held him as she unhooked the chains and set him down on the desk top.  

“Now slave, tell me what you learned”, she asked him.  “To do whatever my Mistress asked without question.”   He responded.  She smiled at his response and said, “That’s right and don’t forget again.  Now stand up.”  Rick struggled with the pain in his legs and ankles but he didn’t want to give her an excuse to hurt him any more so he slowly stood up.  “Good”, she continued, “Now I want you to perform for me just like I told you.  Come on and perform.”

Rick didn’t want to do what she wanted but if he didn’t she might hang him back up for the whole night.  He grabbed his dick and closed his eyes imagining the first time he was with Kaylee doing that seductive lap dance.  How did things get this screwed up?  Kaylee bringing him home, Vicki being her roommate and then Kaylee refusing to help him and treating him like her personal toy.  He kept jerking off and tried to focus on Kaylee’s dance in his mind rather than Vicki looming over him. 

When he finished she laughed and gave him a poke in the stomach knocking him over.  “That’s it?” she told him, “That’s pitiful.  I don’t see what Kaylee sees in you but I told her she can play with you whenever you’re not busy working for me.”  She stared at him lying on her desk and said, “Talking about work, I have a job for you.  She picked him up and carried him to her bathroom and dropped him to the floor next to her toilet.  “I want you to clean the floor around my toilet.  I hate doing it and it seems like a perfect job for you.  She got him supplies consisting of  small cups with cleanser, water, small pieces of rags and a scrub brush made from an old toothbrush with the handle cut down.   “Now get to work”, she continued, “I’ll be back in a few hours and I expect it done.”  She closed the bathroom door leaving him alone and he heard her push a towel against the bottom of the door in case he thought he could sneak out under the door.  “Why bother”, he thought, “Where am I going?” 

He got to work and soon found a method to clean with what he had.  The worse part was the mess.  She was right when she told him she didn’t like doing this and he could tell from the buildup of all kinds of bodily fluids around her toilet.  The back of the toilet was even the worse and looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a long time.  He just kept at it all day because the last thing he wanted to do was give her an excuse to punish him again.

When Vicki got back and checked out his work, she actually seemed pleased and gave him some scraps of food left over from her dinner and water.  Rick thought that maybe he’d get a break for doing such a hard job but when he finished eating, she dropped him back in the plastic critter cage and left him on the coffee table as she went out to work the late shift leaving Rick to rest up for a few hours knowing that Kaylee would be home at some point. 

Hours had passed when Rick was awoken by the front door closing and he saw Kaylee crossing the room.  He could see from the clock on the wall that it was a little after midnight.  She sat on the sofa and lifted him out of the plastic enclosure.  She held him up to her face and blew a kiss to him and he smelled the alcohol on her breath.    “Did you miss me my little pet?” she asked him not expecting a response.  She lowered him down lifting her t-shirt a bit and placing him on her bare belly.  He slipped down a bit but his feet came to rest on her waistline of her shorts stabilizing him.  Her index finger stroked him softly and she said, “I missed you.  After a whole night of drunks and jerks wanting to feel me up, I’m glad to see my little man who will do whatever I want.

Kaylee’s fingers came to rest on his back holding him in place while her other hand unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the floor.  She then used her free hand to pull the waist band on her panties open as she released her hold on him.  She giggled at his predicament as he started sliding down into the front of her black lace panties.  She gave a little wiggle and he settled down with his face directly against the top of her vaginal lips.  She smiled down at him and said, “I want lots of hugs and kisses down there, lover boy.” as she released the waist band.  She stroked his back a few times to encourage him to not hesitate meeting her demands and let out a deep sign of satisfaction once he started.  She pulled her shorts up and refastened them locking him in place against her pussy.

Kaylee went into the kitchen musing out loud to herself, “I think I want a snack and some TV before bed.”  She fixed herself a small plate before settling down in front of the TV and flipping on some celebrity reality show.  As she started watching, she gave Rick a stiff poke with her index finger.  “Don’t stop kissing until I tell you”, she ordered him, “There were plenty of guys in the club that would have loved to kiss me down there but I saved it all for you.”  Rick continued to play with her and she leaned back and let out a soft moan.  “I may need to keep you in there more often.” She said out loud enjoying his treatment, “I bet my lace panties are much nicer and cozier that that yucky cage.”

Rick kept working as best he could not wanting to get poked or punished for disobeying.  It was very hot in there and there wasn’t much fresh air.  The more he played with her the worse it got.  Kaylee’s finger came back but this time she nudged his tiny body up and down against her pussy and his face was assaulted with her fluids dribbling out of her.   “Umm”, she purred, “I think we better take this in the bedroom.” as she turn off the TV and retreated to her bedroom.    

Kaylee stripped down until she had nothing on but her panties and sat on the edge of the bed.  She pulled out the waist band and looked down Rick in her panties soaking in a mix of her fluid and his own sweat.  “Hi there cutie”, she said with a smile, “Ready to play some more?”  Rick wanted to escape but was trapped as her fingers reached down and grabbed him up.  She slipped her panties off letting them fall to the ground as she moved back on to bed and spread her legs.  “Ready to go muff diving?” she asked as she lowered Rick back down to her wet pussy and shoved him in head first.  She pumped him slowly at first but she quickly increased the pace as she was already close to an orgasm from his earlier treatment.  When she came she held him inside her letting her muscles squeeze him repeatedly.  Rick was sure he wasn’t going to survive her this time.         

When she was finished she laid back in the bed enjoying the afterglow and switching off her bedside light.  Rick was left inside her feeling like he had just gone ten rounds with a heavyweight boxer.  However, he knew he had to get out or he might suffocate inside her if she falls asleep and rolled over.  He slowly worked his way out.  As he inched his way he could hear her breathing change and he thought she was asleep.  Fortunately she was positioned so he was able to extract himself within a few minutes and he dropped to the bedsheets below.  He laid between her tan thighs taking deep breaths of fresh air and trying to recover as quickly as possible in the darkness of her room.  He marveled at how muscular her legs were from her work as a dancer.  He thought how she could easily crush him between them without any effort.

Rick wanted to run and escape but he knew there was nowhere to go.  They would find him and punish him worse than before.  Vicki would hang him up for at least a day and there was no telling what kinky Kaylee would come up with.  He shuddered when he thought of her sticking him up her ass as a punishment.  At the same time he knew he couldn’t stay where he was.  It was too dangerous and if she rolled over, she would crush him.  He pondered his options wondering if there was a good choice.