- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rick finally gets time with Kaylee to talk but will he get the chance to convince her to help him...

Rick is back sitting on Kaylee bed as she goes to the bathroom to change.  Other that Vicki taping his dong down it looking like finally things may go his way.  Kaylee comes back and turns the music on before standing in front of the bed over Rick.  She is wearing a lacy two piece lingerie number and immediately starts a slow seductive dance when she reaches the edge of the bed where Rick is standing.  He is eye level with her panties and notices the big space where the crotch should be totally exposing her and he shudders.  It is less than a minute and his fist is pushing again the tape covering him and his hard member.

Kaylee reaches out and gives him a poke in the chest knocking him down to the bed.  “Now take a seat and I want your full attention.  Stop playing with yourself and listen”, she tells him, “I’m going to rock your world and give you what no man has ever experienced.”  Rick stops and listens watching her every move.  He watches her dance in front of him looking upward from her crotch to her bare belly with a jeweled piercing to her boobs not really hidden behind that lace.   She bends down continuing to dance with the music so one of her boobs brushes the top his head and he feels the warmth of her body.

Kaylee’s hand scoops him up and she keeps dancing with Rick cradled between boobs.  All Rick can think of is that dance scene in the movie, “Village of Giantess”, that he saw a few times except Kaylee was hotter than those girls.    She continues dancing and occasionally giving him a wet kiss with her tongue raking across her body.  She is holding him so his arms and pinned and he wants to touch himself but he can’t.  She eventually places him on the edge of the bed and says, “Don’t move an inch.” As she continues dancing in front of him.  She slowly dances closer and closer until her pussy right in front of him is all he can see. 

He watches her hand come down as she fingers herself only inches from him and he is fixated watching her hand maneuver around.  The smell is a bit overwhelming and he sees cum on her fingers when she withdraws her hand.  She brings her moist fingers down to directly in front of him and says, Lick it!”.  Rick is so overwhelmed by everything she is doing that he licks the cum from her index finger without even thinking twice about the order she gave.    Her fingers slowly wraps around him and she brings him to her face and kisses him covering him in her saliva. 

Kaylee is still dancing as she lowers him back down slowly along the curves of her body, over her breasts stopping to have him kiss her nipple which is now sticking out of her outfit, down her chest and stomach and down to her panties where she presses him against her exposed pussy.  “Kiss me!” she orders pushing him roughly and forcing him to comply. 

As she slowly continued dancing feeling him rubbing against her soaking wet pussy, he hears her speak, “When I danced with you the first time and you touched me down there, I wanted to take you right there and go all the way but I thought that was wrong.  When I told Vicki about that night she said that good partners pleasure each other and I should think of that way.  That’s why she let me have you tonight … for a do over.”   Rick didn’t like what he heard.  He was pretty sure what she meant and if so he knew this might not be good for him.  He struggled to get free of her fingers but that only got her more excited and she moved faster and harder.   As she continued he was getting coated head to toe in her sticky fluids.

Suddenly his orientation shifted as what he realized fell back in to the bed.  The music continued but she wasn’t dancing anymore and her hand covered him but wasn’t pressing him anymore.  Her hand shifted and she traced his body with her index finger up and down the length.  “Thank God”, Rick thought. “That wasn’t so bad.  He was covered in her fluids but he had to admit it was worth it.

Just as Rick was starting to relax, Kaylee’s hand grabbed him again and he looked up to see her other hand spread her pussy open and Rick realized what she meant by “wanting to go all the way.”.  He screamed and put his arms up to block the inevitable collision but it didn’t come.  They were both so lubricated, he slid right in.  She held him by the ankles and slowly pumped him in and out, over and over.  Her flailed inside her desperate to get away but that just enhanced the feeling for her as her hand slowly accelerated the pace of her strokes.  Rick was trying to get some air but kept inhaling her cum.  The heat was unbearable and he thought he’d pass out from it if he doesn’t choke to death first. 

It wasn’t Rick’s size that was getting her off.  She had had many dicks bigger that this guy.  What got her off was the feeling of total domination.  She was forced by circumstances to have to have to take a job as a dancer where she was touched and humiliated by guys every day and now she had one of them satisfying her pussy and she wasn’t showing mercy.   She’d orgasm and then stop for a few moments but as soon as Rick would try to extract himself, her fingers would return and start all over again pumping him in and out, slowly at first and then accelerating to another orgasm.    Rick lost count and how many times she repeated the process and he was mentally gone by the time she took him out.

She held him for a moment but then he felt hard plastic surface as she took him back to Vicki’s critter cage.  He was naked and completely covered in her cum as she didn’t bother to even rinse him off.  He laid in a fetal position crying as she carried the cage to their living room and left it on the coffee table before returning to her room and closing the door.   

That night Rick had a livid dream.  He was back at the Fantasy House, he’s his normal size and girls were dancing on stage.  Kaylee was there and came up to him and told him she needs him for her act.  He kept telling her “No” but she wouldn’t relent.  He continues to resist but then finds himself on the center stage with her in a harem girl outfit.  She was belly dancing in front of him and points to him and shouts, “Shrink!” and he immediately starts dropping in size until he’s up to her ankle.  He bare feet dance all around him as he tries to avoid being stepped on as the music intensifies. 

The music stops and she freezes with her foot directly over him.  He looks up at her towering form and she looks out at the crowd.  She flashes and thumbs up to the crowd followed by a thumbs down.  “What about it?” she asks them, “Show me, live or die.  I can leave him here for the next girl or stomp him for your pleasure.  Rick can’t see the crowd but he sees Kaylee looking down at him with a smile.  “Guess it’s not your day”, she says as her bare foot stamps down on him and the crowd roars.

Rick woke in a sweat and in the dark laying on the hard plastic floor of the cage coated in dry cum.  He is incredibly thirsty and looks up.  At least they left the water bottle in the cage.  He crawls over and takes a big drink.  He thought he was finally getting his chance.  He was going to get Kaylee to talk to him and get her to take him back to the club and restore him.  The reality was that although the night started pretty hot, he felt violated by her and the fact that she tossed him back in the cage at the end showed what she thought of him.  He needed a new plan to get out of here.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free and comment telling me what you like or dislike.  It helps me formulate the new chapters that I am working on and I appreciate that.  Thanks.