- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first contribution this site. I've been reading stories on here for a while and have been pretty active on writing.com over the years, but this is my first dive into making a full giantess / shrinking story. You might be wondering why I would make my first story about an anime from over a decade ago, and trust me, I'd like to know too. Just in the mood I suppose. If you enjoy (or dislike) the story, let me know!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will just be an introduction and mainly foot-focused. For those who need a refresher who Konata Izumi is, here you go: https://myanimelist.net/character/2169/Konata_Izumi

The year is 2006. A young 15-year-old boy in Japan is doing his usual rounds on forums and early video sharing sites.


A certain recording of a group of high school girls doing a cheerleading performance for their school was spreading around the Internet like wildfire. It was easy to see why, all the girls were mega cuties, and there was a huge variety between the many girls' candy-colored hair and eyes, as well as heights. And they were all in adorable cheerleading uniforms doing a choreographed dance to a catchy song. Many people online were quick to make comments about wanting to see them perform live, confessing their love to them, and other descriptive declarations of perversion.


This certain 15 year old also wished to meet these girls in person, to be surrounded by them and be the center of their attention. He wasn't a particularly lonely or unpopular kid, but he did have a perverted side that he preferred to keep hidden, even online. A harem of perfect girls like them sounded like a dream come true.


After staying up a little too late browsing online, the boy fell asleep. That night, he dreamt of all the fun he could have if he had a group of friends like the girls in that video. They all seemed so close with one another, if only he could be close with them as well. To worship them and receive their affection as well.


...


A bright flash of light. The boy awoke to laying on what felt like a hard wood floor. That was strange; he was sure he had fallen asleep in his futon. He stood up to look around, only to realize that he was no longer in his room, let alone his house. He was in a living room, and a gigantic one at that!!


The walls of the room appeared to be hundreds of feet away at his size. The table at the center of the room looked like it was being held up by pillars taller than any redwood tree. The minuscule gaps in the floorboards were now trenches that could easily be tripped over. The relatively small-to-average-sized TV set was now bigger than any screen at a movie theater. The fibers of the nearby rug were now a tall field of grass that would need to be carefully waded through.


The boy estimated himself to be just a few centimeters in height. Not even tall enough to be someone's doll, he was a bug. If he could just get someone's attention... but there wasn't anyone around it seemed.


...


Just a minute later after fully taking in his surroundings, small earthquakes could be felt underneath the boy's feet. All of a sudden, a massive banging sound could be heard from some other part of the house, and what felt like a colossus' footsteps could be heard coming straight for the room the shrunken boy was in.


But just who had stepped into the room was the most shocking part of any of this. In stepped the towering figure of one of the girls from that cheerleading video, the main star it seemed. He recalled her name was Konata Izumi, leaked by a forum user who apparently went to their school. Still dressed in her school uniform, the blue-haired girl dropped her bag in the entrance to the living room, and was walking straight for the tiny teen, seemingly exhausted after a long day of school.


The boy was now hit with the fact that he had nearly gotten what he wanted, but had a feeling things weren't going to go as he hoped...


"Geh... I was falling asleep in classes all day today. That's what I get for staying up all night browsing forums yesterday I suppose..." Konata mumbled to herself.


The massive girl plopped herself down on the floor in the center of the room and stretched out her (relatively) short legs under the table. Her toes wiggled within their black socks and the girl let out a long sigh.


"Phewwww! Taking off my shoes after a long hot day is one of the best feelings in the world~ Maybe I'll just play some games for a bit, homework will have to wait, fufufu..."


It was weird seeing Konata, a girl he knew nothing about yet admired so much from afar, just sitting there, like a goddess before him, not even noticing his presence. This was all getting a little too surreal for him. He had to get her to notice him.


Almost immediately as the boy wandered over to the giant high school girl, a smell wafted over to his nose. It was instantly recognizable as a cheesy foot odor. A bad one at that. Konata's feet were stuffed into those school slippers all day, and in her normal shoes walking to and from school in the hot sun. Even with this reasoning, just being near her massive feet at his minuscule size was almost enough to make him faint.


Up above, Konata was now deeply immersed in an intense run of Touhou 9, her toes now clenching and unclenching with every bullet dodged. The boy's mix of fear and awe turned into determination as he covered his nose and ran towards the girl's feet.


"Konata-san! Please notice me!!! I'm down here! Look, near your feet!!" he shouted while pounding his fists on the ball of the girl's foot. As he continued to pound, the sweat soaked up by Konata's black socks began to seep onto his body, covering his entire body in the giant girl's sweat that she accrued throughout the day. The threads of her black socks were like massive sweaty ropes to him, and his fists bounced right off.


The boy recoiled backwards after a full minute of futile punches to the teen girl's foot. Her plush skin protected by her thick socks were too fortified for him to even make an impression on. Something about this perceived loss to a girl's foot made him want to continue trying from there rather than get her attention from somewhere else. Weren't feet supposed to be sensitive anyways? Was he just that weak?


Above, Konata had just lost her last life. In her disappointment and moment of frustration, she slammed her right foot on the floor, the shockwaves of which caused the speck sized boy to fly into the air and faceplant onto the carpeting a second later. Soon after, Konata's socked sole came crashing down onto the tiny boy, trapping him under the hot sweaty fabric. The thick, damp ropes of thread slid across his skin forcefully and acted like a rug burn, not helping was the salty sweat seeping onto his now reddened skin.


The high school girl barely took notice to the person she entirely entombed beneath her petite foot.


"G-get off!!! Please! I can't breathe!" the teenage microbe cried out. Tears started to flow from his eyes as the girl's cheesy foot odor permeated his nostrils and soon his entire body felt contaminated by her powerful smell.


The boy crawled around under the foot for a solid minute before coming across a small hole in the black sock. Beyond the hole was a dark crevice that someone of his size could easily fit into. Not that he wanted to. He was getting pretty sick (literally) of this girl's foul foot stink. Against his better judgement, he made his decision...


Thinking it might be easier to get Konata's attention by touching her feet directly rather than through her sock barrier, the shrunken teenager regrettably wormed his way through the hole in Konata's black sock, wading through a jungle of sweat covered rope, and wound up right in the space between her big and second toes.


Konata meanwhile hadn't showered in nearly three days, and her body's odor reflected that. Night after night of staying up and playing video games, watching late night anime, and browsing Internet forums, all while consuming junk food, led to her skin becoming even more greasy and oily. Her black socks that she wore to school and at home were crusty and stained with sweat.


The air inside her sock was stale and thick with female body odor, and the boy was getting thirsty, there wasn't much he could do. At this point his body had gotten too tired to even wriggle around for attention. His leg caught between some of the sock's thick threads, he stared at the moist foot skin in front of him.


Could he...? No... even if he was desperate for something to drink, there's no way he could...


But it was his only hope. Leeching off the sweaty soles of a high school girl he barely knew, the boy put his hands up to the plushy wall and pushed as hard as he could. Sweat droplets seeped out and crawled up his arms, letting out even more of a musky scent.


The air was more humid than a rainforest, the pathetic teen lapped up Konata's foot sweat with his tongue. While continuing to ingest the foot sweat of an unhygienic high schooler, his tongue unintentionally crossed paths with some toe jam stuck between the girl's toes. He quickly recoiled in disgust. However, something had stopped him from completely becoming nauseous. The last time he had eaten was hours ago. Who knows when his next meal would be. This was all he would probably get to eat for the foreseeable future, he might as well just go for it. Grabbing a large chunk of toe jam that was nearly the size of his head, he began reluctantly munching on it, minuscule bite after bite, silently crying all the while. This is not what he wanted.


The otaku girl's lack of hygiene was unbelievable. The tiny teen supposed it might not have been noticeable due to the video's compression, but now it was so clearly disgusting on a whole other level. The adorably kawaii girl he dreamed to be close to had been forever tainted for him, as he became nothing more than a parasite on her foot. He had admired Konata's calm demeanor and petite form while watching the video over and over, he had wanted to be her friend or even more, and now look where it had gotten him. Stuck in her sock, forced to live off her body waste while she idly sat back and played video games after a long day of school. The fact that he didn't even know where in Japan he was made him feel even worse about his situation.


"I wonder what Kagami and Tsukasa are up to, maybe I should call them up and see if they want to hang out tomorrow..." Konata leaned back and thought to herself.


She continued to scrunch her toes in delight or anger with the ups and downs of every round. She could feel something small that had been caught between her toes, it felt good to squeeze, and was pretty fun to play with at that! Probably some kind of crumb from her chips, or a pebble from walking home, she thought.


Half an hour later, Konata's foot finally lifted itself up, allowing light to flood into the shrunken teen's socked prison. Was she done playing games for the day? At this point the moe giantess' sweat had cooled off and dried due to the air conditioner in the living room, leaving the poor boy stuck between her toes to be literally glued to them by her perspiration. He couldn't struggle even if he had wanted to.


He could feel a rumbling all around him as gravity shifted. Konata was getting up!


"Crap, it's already that late!? And I didn't even get my homework done... I'm sure I can copy off of Kagami before class tomorrow, heh..."


As Konata walked to her room, her unlucky passenger was constantly in fluctuation between getting his entire body smashed between the hard flooring and the giantess' plush feet, and almost throwing up his "dinner" while flying through the air. Her toes happily squeezed him with each step as the otaku girl hummed to herself.


Jumping into bed, Konata stayed up for another hour or two reading some manga, and silently drifted off to sleep. Throughout the night, she would occasionally scratch an itch with her toes, the ones that her newfound parasite was stuck to, which made sleeping even harder than it already was. His arms and legs were plastered to her smooth skin, and his eyes hurt from all the burning they suffered from Konata's sweat.

Finally, he was able to drift off to sleep....